Free Vacation

Story Info
What she does for her husband.
3.2k words
4.12
165.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2003 by Jennifer O'Donnell

* * * * *

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write.

We arrived at the marina. All day Steve acted like he knew where we were going. I wasn't that confident in Steve. This year has been hard on us finically, so when Steve came up with the free vacation plan, I listened. Any other year, I would tell Steve he was nuts. However, we needed a vacation and how bad could it be? After all this was Steve's idea and being a "hotwife" has been a topic for Steve's erotic conversations.

All of a sudden this stud walks out of the marina store. He wore his brown hair shoulder length. He had this confidence that radiated from him. Oh no, he's walking this way. Ok girl hold it together. All of a sudden I wasn't sure I could speak. Closer he comes my way. I can do it, or play a bitch, this way he won't know I'm attracted to him. I cross my arms to hide my hard nipples.

Closer and closer, he's now ten yards away from us. Steve walks up to him and the two shake hands. They start to talk but I'm a little too far away to hear them. Steve calls me over. He extends his hand, shit should I shake it or play the complete bitch? Can't do that, I reach my hand out. His hands are tough from working. He smiles, oh man he's a stud.

Mike gets into the boat. Steve follows, jumps in trying to be macho. Mike stands up offering me his hand. What a gentleman, I step into his boat. After we take a seat, Mike starts his boat. Wow, no words can describe this. The deep blue water, wind brushing through my hair, and I can taste the ocean on my lips.

We leave the marina going slow and follow some sort of channel. Once we turn towards the ocean Mike hits up the engines. If he only knows how much he started my engines. Sounds cliché but it's the truth. Steve has talked about this, but I never thought I would enjoy this. Now, I'm impatiently wanting.

The ride was fairly short. I enjoyed the view of the area as well as the view of Mike. He is very easy on the eyes. We even got to see some dolphins jumping out of the water, chasing smaller fish for lunch. The breeze and my excitement have my nipples hard. Oh no, Mike is turning around to see if I'm ok. Should I cover my nipples or let him see how much he excites me? I give up, let him look. I want him to see me as know what I'm feeling without saying a word over the loud motors. He winks at me. My smile confirms my attraction.

As soon as we arrive at the island, Mike points out his house. It's a lovely three-story stilt home. From the dockside we can see he has a wonderful view of the water and passing boaters. We walk up to his house on round garden stones placed just the right distance apart so we don't loose our footing. Mike's yard is well landscaped. I'm impressed. The flowers add a wonderful aroma to the salt water mist.

As we walk in Mike's house, we are greeted by a young woman all dressed up and ready to serve us anything we want. She takes my sweater and purse as well as Steve and Mike's hats and places them on a coat rack beside the back door. We step out of our sandy shoes and onto his fine wood floors. He has a fireplace built in stone with a mantle covered in awards from his boating races. The ceilings are at least 14 feet high and with all the solar panels, it's well lit without additional lighting needed. All in all, this is the most beautiful home I've seen in a very long time.

The maid quickly asks us for our drink preferences are and slips away to fix them for us. Mike comments that she picked up some supplies for the weekend along with some awesome steaks for tonight. The house is open and I can still taste the ocean mist on my lips. Mike jesters us to sit anywhere we want to and to make his home ours.

Mike takes off his shirt while Steve and I look around some more. When I turn to say something to Mike, his bulging muscles take my breath away as well as my thoughts. Man what a hunk! Mike steps out to start the grill. Our drinks arrive and Steve and I step outside also.

The day has been so wonderful and it looks like another beautiful evening. I can hardly take my eyes off Mike. He is so well built but not conceited about it. He carries himself with a lot of confidence. I wish Steve we're more like that sometimes. Oh don't get me wrong, I love Steve dearly, but Mike has my attention this evening. With the glow of the fire in his eyes and the stars in mine, I wonder if he knows where my burning urge really is right now.

Mike excuses himself, giving us the rest of the night together. We walk around a little checking everything out. What a special feeling this house, so close to nature. I listen to the sounds from the ocean, the beat and rhythm from the waves crashing into the beach.

I awake to "sucks to be us day." Everything is perfect, the fresh air gingerly blowing through the house. Now it's my turn to tease him. At least offer Mike some eye candy. I step into my little bikini bottom and then tie on my top. I love this suit, the top is thin like it's not there. When I was younger, this was the top easiest to flash in. I would grab the sides and pull aside exposing my flesh to hungry men.

I walk past Mike and can almost feel his breath on my shoulder. I add a little wiggle to my walk. Steve has on my favorite swimsuit. It's fairly tight and shows off his bulge. Mike's suit is on of the more expensive ones made of some kind of silk, smooth and shiny. Since Steve works so much in his office, he still has that t-shirt type tan where Mike seems to be tanned all over. Man what I wouldn't give to see for sure!

We grab our towels and head to the beach. It's low tide so we can walk out pretty far without going over our knees. I walk out first, testing the waters sort to speak. The warmth of the summer has the water temperature just right. Not to hot and not cold at all. Mike and Steve are at the water's edge talking. I see they are way to serious. This is a weekend away, not one for business discussions. I decide to take matters into my own hands and kick up some water and splash them both. They both jest for me to stop and try to catch me but I dash off just in time.

Finally we are all three walking the waves and enjoying the moment. Such a beautiful sight, the deep blue water, clear blue skies and Mike's bedroom blue eyes. Oh man did I just say that? We all take a swim. As I get out of the water, my nipples become hard. As I turn around to see where Mike and Steve are, Mike is right at my side looking straight at my nipples. I tease him by grabbing the necktie and giving it a jerk to make my breasts giggle. He laughs and comments that my breasts look good enough to eat. Oh how I wanted to let him have a lick or two!

We return to the house and slip in the bathhouse to rinse off and get changed. I decide to put on one of my sundresses. This one is a pale pink with spaghetti straps. It's short enough that I can feel the breeze cooling off my body. I brush out my hair and put it up in a type of bun fashion so it's off my neck. One last look in the mirror and I'm ready for the show.

As I come out, both the men are in the kitchen. I head that way while grabbing our towels and tossing them in the laundry drop. As I get closer I can hear them mentioning my name. I wonder what's so funny as they begin to laugh. I stop behind the doorway to hear more. Mike is telling Steve how wonderful I am and that my beauty is never ending in my inner personality and how much he is enjoying our company. Steve mentions that I love to tease men a lot and he wonders if Mike has noticed that. Of course Mike says yes and that he doesn't mind it at all. In fact he is enjoying it a lot and hope I keep it going. It's been a while since Mike was around such a beautiful lady and he wants it to last as long as possible.

Mike is at the stove while Steve is cutting up some fresh veggies to nibble on. I can tell Mike must be a good cook as he has a lot of fancy cookware and utensils. Now I walk in and kiss Steve then turn to Mike and comment on his well equipped kitchen. Both men stare at me in my short dress. I raise my arms to make the dress even shorter and giggle. I glance at Mike in his shorts and notice he has a bulge in them. Before I know it he pushes his hips outwards so his bulge pokes out more. Here I am staring at his crotch. Oh man, he sees me looking at him. He does it again and giggles saying he can be a tease too. We all get a kick out of that.

Mike continues to cook supper as Steve and I help. We sit down to a wonderful smelling meal of lobster, baked potatoes and a salad. We agree to sit at the smaller table. I'm so close to Steve and Mike. I crack open my lobster tail and dip it in the drawn butter. Mike is watching me again as I slide the lobster over my lips then quickly bit the end off and lick my sweet lips.

Steve opens a claw and dips it in the butter and offers it to me. I accept it and throw him a kiss. Next I Grab a bit of lobster and dip it in the butter then offer it to Mike, asking if he would enjoy a sweet piece of tail, then giggling and teasing him with it. Then all of a sudden, under the table, Mike starts playing footsies with me! Should I react and appear shocked or simply ignore it since Steve has no knowledge of it? I decide to pass it along and start playing footsies with Steve. None of us react shocked.

We all just start smiling and continue to enjoy our fantastic meal. After we finish eating, we're all in the kitchen putting our dishes in the sink. Steve wraps his arms around me and asks Mike if he has ever seen a sexier woman. Of course Mike replies that he has not and how lucky Steve is to have me. Mike adds that if Steve weren't around Mike might take advantage of me. I blush slightly.

The evening continues with playful remarks and teasing. It wasn't long before both Steve and I were fully aware that Mike would give anything to be with me sexually speaking. Mike kept commenting on my beauty and great personality. He said I have killer legs and the sundress shows them off very well.

He finally asked Steve if he could kiss me. Wow how brave of Mike! But then again Mike has great confidence in himself. Steve had no problems allowing Mike to kiss me. Mike pulls me to him gently while looking deep into my eyes. His lips are so inviting. Closer he gets then finally pulls me tight into one of the most passionate kisses I've had in a long time. It takes my breath away and makes me dizzy. The kiss seemed to last forever. It was hot and passionate, just as I had anticipated. Just as soon as the kiss ended Mike pulls me into another one. I glance over to Steve and see him smiling with approval. I don't hold back this time and let Mike had one of my hottest kisses. We both become dizzy. I think at this point we all know where it was going to go.

Mike tells us that his maid will clean things up and that we are free to freshen up back in our bedroom.

We excused ourselves and walk up to the bedroom. I can tell that Steve was a little uncomfortable as he joins me in the bedroom. He hugs me and asks me if I'm ok. Oh, this must be a night for Mike. Can I do this? What is he thinking? I agree and a few minutes later Mike knocks on our door.

Steve gave my hand to Mike, and then says good night. I take a deep breath and think: can I do this? Mike leads me to his room. Oh, I am so nervous walking into his private bedroom knowing this man was going to take me. The music he has on, places my mind in a relax space. With one movement of his wrist my dress falls to the floor.

Mikes hands slide down my back, drew me to my feet. His fingers moved up to my face and then he kissed me, and it was like he was trying to crawl in my mouth. His hands slid down my back until his fingers found my thighs. He lifted me with his hands on my thighs. Our mouths still locked together. The feel of him so hard, so ready pressed against my body, drew little sounds of pleasure from me. Mike tasted my screams. He quickly removed my thong panties without haste as we got into his bed. Mike got on top of me almost before I knew it.

He entered me, and it wasn't hesitant, or gentle. He fought against the wet tightness of my body. Both his hands pulled me against him, pushing himself deeper into me. He drew screams after screams as he worked up a rhythm. He stayed on me, his body pinning me to the edge of the bed, his hands holding me as if I weighed nothing.

He pulled inch by inch out of me, then shoved himself back deep in me. He made me scream again, but not a scream of pain. Mike found a rhythm that was fast, deep, and hard as if he was trying to shove himself through me. His body beat into mine a thick, slapping sound.

The orgasm caught me unprepared. One moment I was caught in the rhythm of his body into mine, and the next I was screaming, writhing underneath him. I raked my nails down his body anywhere I could touch him.

Mike's screams echoed mine, and his body tightened against me, he tossed his head back and moaned deep from his belly. My body drank him, sucking his seed deep in me. This is going to be a great weekend. Then it hits me; I just took my first lover. He lies on top of me for a few minutes.

"Did you enjoy it?"

What a strange question to ask, but he was great. Now I wonder what Steve is doing? "Yes, that was mind blowing." Then I feel him hardening in me.

"Great, I'm not finished with you yet."

"Promises."

"Yes, now get on your hands and knees. Let me enjoy the view."

I do what he tells me, but feel a little self-conscious. Turn back to see him, he's smiling while his eyes devour my body. He moves, moves behind me. I feel the tip of his cock touch my lips. Here we go again. He slides into me, filling me with his cock. Steve never makes love to me twice in a night, let alone in a day.

He slides deeper into me; oh man I can feel him in my throat. Mike's hands grab my hips, pulling him into my body. After what feels like an hour, he's all in. He holds me and holds himself deep into me. I swear if I open my mouth, his cock will come through.

Now he starts to work out of me, teasing me, taking a little out then thrusting back in. He expands the cycle taking more out while working up a rhythm. I hope he's singing my name in his song. Mike works my body like an instrument.

Deep low grunts escape my lips if he only knew how he's making me feel. No man has ever done this for me. Deep in my belly a second orgasm is building. "Oh yes…oh god yes." Now I sound like a porno chick, but I can't help it. His thrust quicken and I feel his head expand, oh he's going to cum again.

"Give it to me, hard like that. Let me cum on your cock. Fuck me baby."

He grunts like a man in heat. He's getting close. Oh god, there it is. My body grips like a vice, his thick cock head expands and starts to pump his cum into me, again. Mike's last thrusts send me deeper over the edge.

Mike calls for Steve, tells him to bring us two glasses of water. Two seconds later Steve walks in with the water. Mike was semi hard and still in me. I wasn't uncomfortable being nude, or having a lover still in me with my husband standing by our feet. Mike didn't make any attempt to move, still connected to me with my husband in the room.

Steve comes over to me, kisses me on the lips. I warmly greet him with a passionate kiss and a very happy smile. I whisper in his ears "I love you with all my heart and thank you for making me the happiest woman alive!"

Please Vote and tell me what you think! Send me an email!

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!