Free Willy - The Beach Ride

Story Info
Ted goes commando, encounters braless girl.
2.9k words
3.83
28.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. While the set-up is largely fictional, the encounter at the beach actually happened as described.

*****

Ted watched hungrily as his wife, Jenn, reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Although she was facing away from him, he could see her beautiful boobs in the mirror as they came into view. He had loved her tits from the moment he first saw them all those years ago, covered as they were by a bra and a tight sweater. They were a full C, with barely a trace of sag - just magnificent. And her nipples! They engorged at the slightest provocation, puckering up to a half inch in length at no more than the rub of the bra being released.

Under the covers, Ted discretely repositioned his growing manhood, giving his dick a slow rub as his wife reached for her nighty. "No need for that, love, I'll keep you warm," he murmured softly.

"Oh, Ted, I'm sorry, but I'm on the rag again."

"Alright, dear, I understand," said Ted, trying to stifle a sigh. There was no point in trying to push his state of horniness for any other sort of sexual release; when it was "that time of the month," she felt entirely unsexy.

When she nestled in beside him, Ted put his hand on her hip and did his best to will his rigid cock to relax, but the warmth of her body and the memory of the sight of her boobs kept him hard for quite some time. Ted loved tits above everything else, and his wife's breasts were of the finest kind! Eventually, he drifted off to sleep, dreams of boobs interrupting his sleep.

In the morning, Ted tried to be discrete, but whenever there was a chance, he stole glances at Jenn's breasts, reveling in the way she lifted her tits as she settled them into her bra, the nipples flashing into and out of view. He loved that she wore lacy bras that allowed the brownness of her nipples to show through, but her blouse, once buttoned, unfortunately obscured the view. The downside of working in an uptight industry like the stock market.

Ted, a southern California grad student, pulled on his jockeys, then a pair of shorts and a T shirt. But he had plans to alter his attire in reasonably short order!

With Ted's bike on the bike rack, they drove toward Jenn's office - early in the morning since the market opened on the east coast at 9:30, and she was expected at 7:00, Pacific. They parted with a kiss and a simultaneous "Love you," then Ted drove on to the car dealer, since it was time for an oil change and a tune-up. He wondered if Britsy would be behind the service desk again, then felt his prick begin to fill at the thought of her very generous cleavage.

Britsy was indeed waiting for Ted. She had seen his name on the schedule for the morning before she left the day before, and she, too, had had trouble sleeping. While happily married for two years now, her husband Paul had left for a two month tour serving his country in the Pacific most of two weeks ago. And in his absence, Britsy had returned to her old ways - fantasizing about hot men (primarily, but not exclusively her husband) while getting off playing with her tits.

Britsy's boobs were truly awesome. Round and full (a D cup, but seeming larger on her small frame), with only the slightest sag, Paul marveled that, when viewed from behind, he could see them bulge both left and right when she raised her arms. Her areolas were nearly the size of a cold-drink coaster, and her nipples were both the color and size of small strawberries. More than one boyfriend had told her she could be a Playmate, but she was just a little too bashful.

But as much as her boyfriends had worshipped her boobs, Britsy had loved her tits nearly as much - and certainly more often, at least until she'd married Paul.

But with Paul away, she saw no point in denying her own fine points. Thus, most every evening found her with a bottle of wine, an erotic movie on the boob tube (a particularly apt nickname, given Britsy's predilection for lesbian flicks focused on titty play), and one or both hands idly massaging her breasts and nipples.

She loved to pretend that she was the girl with bigger boobs in the flick, and would do her best to mimic the moves of the smaller breasted girl, cupping her tits and pulling on her nipples just as the girl on the TV did. Of course, there were a lot of scenes with nipples being sucked, but Britsy was flexible enough and big enough in the boob to mimic this as well - in fact it was her favorite part!

The only problem, if you can call it that, was that Britsy would get so turned on by the glorious sensation of sucking on her own nipples that she would often just close her eyes and concentrate on the glorious feel of her nipple rubbing over her lips, the tingle produced by her tongue flicking the end her nubbin, the gentle pain of a slight nibbling of her teeth, ... Suffice it to say that Britsy often reached her own climax before the actress on the screen.

Last night had been much the same, but Britsy had determined NOT to reach orgasm, preferring instead to hold back, staying right on the edge all the way to the end of the movie. Her nipples had been SO stiff and they tasted SO good, but she had decided to stay horny. Maybe it was because she had wanted to tease Ted, and maybe it was because she'd chosen a flick with a male actor who looked a bit like him, but the result was a night filled with horny dreams of her and Ted taking turns licking her nipples.

When the alarm went off at 6:00, Britsy had been dreaming of rubbing her right nipple while Ted sucked on her left tit. Sure enough, she was cupping her right breast and had her index finger on the nipple, but neither Paul nor Ted was tending to the left boob. Damn, she was horny!

While lathering her tits in the shower, she hatched a plan to keep herself horny and to tease Ted in the process. Though time was short, she pulled roughly on both nipples, tugging them up and out until they slipped from her grasp over and over until a mini-orgasm overtook her, somewhat to her surprise.

With no time to spare, she pulled out the open nipple bra that Paul had bought for her. She had worn it for him at home, but had been too shy to wear it outside the apartment. Slipping it on, she sucked in her breath and looked in the mirror. Holy crap did she look hot! Her nipples hadn't relaxed all morning, and they stuck out most of half an inch. They were begging for attention, and she gave them a couple of quick pulls, but she didn't want to be late for work again.

Next, she slipped on her usual white blouse and took another glance in the mirror. Strawberry or not, there was no missing her nips, which both poked through and quite clearly colored the translucent top. Thank goodness the dealership was overly air conditioned; her usual cardigan sweater would hide her nips from all but Ted.

Panties, or commando was the next decision. She touched herself and reluctantly pulled out panties and slid a liner in place - it wouldn't do to have a wet spot on her skirt!

But before she pulled them up, one more decision. Yes, she would do it. To steel her nerves, she rubbed her nipples one more time, then easily slid her mini-vibrator into her squishy pussy. She dropped the vibrator remote in her purse, grabbed the lunch she'd made the night before, and headed out the door before she could change her mind.

At work, Britsy checked the clock - 7:40 - and reached into her purse to turn on the vibrator. The familiar quiet buzz immediately had her on edge, and she knew her nipples were approaching maximum stiffness. Ted should arrive soon. She squirmed in her seat, thankful she was the only one at the desk this early, and reached under her cardigan to slyly stroke her left nipple. God was she hot!

When she saw Ted pull up, she glanced around - the earlier customers were in the lounge, and no other staff were around. With that, she pulled on the open edges of the sweater, spreading it as wide as she could to display her boobs. Looking down, she quickly undid another button on her blouse and tucked it tightly into her skirt. Her nipples were like tent poles, pushing the fabric of the blouse boldly out into the morning sun. She checked out the bulge in Ted's shorts through the window and bumped the vibrator up to medium - what a hunk!

Ted locked his bike to a post outside, then anxiously approached the service desk, carrying his back pack and feeling his dick swell. Sure enough, Britsy greeted him with a big smile and a subtle shake of her shoulders, causing her D cup tits to shift noticeable around under her flimsy white blouse, nipples clearly tenting the material, bountiful cleavage on full display. Did she do that for everyone, Ted wondered. Damn!

Then he did a double take as he realized there was no bra covering her nipples! But he could see the frilly lace of the bra in her cleavage ... Holy crap! She's wearing a bra with holes for her nipples!

"How's my favorite oceanographer?" Britsy gushed, arching her back even more so that Ted could see every stitch in her overstuffed bra (including those around the nipple openings!), with mammoth cleavage welling into the deep V of her neckline. As Ted watched, her nipples seemed to extend even further, and the subtle shading of her rosy nipples and areolas was easily showing through. Maybe it was the cool Pacific air that had come through when he opened the door that had given her a chill - or maybe not! And what should he think of the open nipple bra??

"Um... I ... Just great, Britsy. It's always nice to see you," Ted replied, finally tearing his eyes off her nipples to take in her sparkling blue eyes and toothy smile. "A little chilly are you?" he asked, glancing pointedly at her points. Ted's dick was pushing hard into his jockey shorts.

"Oh, no, I'm just fine. Maybe a bit warm, even," she replied, feeling her cheeks flush and her pussy gush. "But I've got this sweater, just in case I need to cover up."

"Oh - yeah, good idea. Well you know what the car needs - oil change, tune up, and a tire rotation. Gotta hit the head and get to my class, I'm afraid."

She frowned and said, "Oh, that's too bad - I was hoping you could teach me more about this El Nino thing. El Nino-Southern..."

"Oscillation. Hot stuff, in a way," he said with a wink. "Next time I'll pick a day I can wait and talk with you - promise!"

Crap, he could have stared at her nipples all day! But he did have class, and he did have another plan.

The restroom was empty, and Ted quickly moved to the stall. Lowering shorts and underpants (somewhat of a challenge, given the effect of Britsy's nipples), he quickly slid the leg hole of his underwear over his left sandal, then removed them entirely over his right foot - a technique modeled after Alex removing her bra in Flashdance. Slipping his underwear into his back pack, Ted let out a sigh of relief - mission accomplished with no interruptions!

After boobs, Ted really loved his dick next, and it was no surprise that it was still at half-mast. Ted glanced at his watch - plenty of time to bike to school for his 9:00 AM class AND reward his neglected prick with a few minutes of play!

Ted closed his eyes and first thought of Britsy's display. Had she bared her nipples to him on purpose? And to him and everyone else, or just him? But no need for questions - her boobs and nipples were amazing! He quickly stroked his dick until he felt a few spasms - not all the way to orgasm, but close.

Then he turned to the memory of sucking his wife's tender nipples. A couple of night ago, with his dick hard and deep in her pussy, they had shifted positions so that they were both on their sides, with his face at boob level. He had put one hand on each tit with thumbs in the middle of her cleavage and pushed the outside of her tits so that the nipples moved inward, toward each other.

First, he smiled as he rubbed the two nubbins together, and he felt Jenn twitch around his cock. (In the stall, Ted was having a hard time controlling his tempo - he didn't want to make too much noise, but god, did it feel good to re-live this memory while stroking his dick - with a commando bike ride still to come!)

"Oh, that feels soooo good! Suck them, please!"

Without a word, Ted pulled both nipples into his mouth at the same time, licking them hard and biting down gingerly with his teeth. "Unnggghh," cried Jenn, "I'm coming..."

Just at that moment, Ted heard the men's room door open. Dang! A little more time alone would have been fun, but he didn't really want to come in the car dealership restroom anyway.

He took a moment to come down (as it were), then pulled up his shorts, arranging his semi hard dick down the left leg of his shorts, flushed, grabbed his backpack and walked out to his waiting bike. He would have waved to Britsy, but Glenda was there instead. Little did Ted know, but Britsy was having her own fun in the ladies room, pulling frantically on her nipples while the dildo buzzed on high.

The first half of the bike ride was through city streets. Ted loved the feel of going commando, and there was definitely some stimulation going on between his leg, the shorts, and his bike seat - but nothing spectacular. But he had the memory of Britsy's open nipple bra to keep his dick from flagging.

Turning off the road straight to school, he edged left, down to the mile long stretch of beach leading to campus. Gone were the cars, the noise and the pollution - just clean air coming off the ocean, with gentle waves breaking on the shore. Were it not for the "night and morning low clouds and for along the coast" (Ted thought the forecast was simply a recording), it would have been awesome.

The paved walkway, behind a low cinder block wall, appeared empty. But as Ted pedaled along, he spotted a lone figure sitting on a bench 100 feet away. It was an attractive you woman, probably mid 20s, wearing a skirt and a tight sweater, reading a book.

Ted stopped and thought briefly about what to do. Then, giving his semi-hard dick a few discrete rubs, he pedaled slowly forward, stopping just two yards in front of the girl. During his approach, he felt sure that he could see two braless nipples poking through the girl's sweater - not surprising given the cool breeze off the ocean.

He put his right leg on the ground while leaving his left on the up-raised pedal. The entire length of his now hard dick, balls and all, were limned by the tightness of his shorts.

Ted turned his head to the left, pretending to take in the view of the ocean. But though his head was turned, he kept a watchful eye on the girl.

It took a minute, but she looked up from her book. Ted's dick stayed rock hard. He kept pretending to watch the ocean, but in his mind, he wondered what must be going through the girl's. Had she noticed his prick? How could she have missed it? Why had he stopped here, with a mile of empty beach in front of him?

After another few minutes, she stood, then took a few steps in his direction.

Oh, god, what happens next?

Ted continued to pretend to stare at the ocean while the girl stopped, having covered half the distance between them. Maybe 10 seconds later, she turned and walked away.

Although no words had been spoken, Ted was certain that the girl had, indeed, noticed his impressive hard-on. Was she thinking about speaking to him? What would he say? He hadn't a clue. All he knew was that the experience was an incredible turn on.

When the girl was out of sight, Ted began to cycle towards school again. But in no more than 10 turns of the pedals, the eroticism of the experience overwhelmed him, and without even another touch of his hand, Ted found himself coming in great hot spurts inside the leg of his shorts.

He stopped the bike so as not to crash, closing his eyes to relive the memory.

Thankfully, there was a restroom another hundred yards down the beach. Ted locked his bike, then did his best at cleaning himself and his shorts up, and continued on to class. He was five minutes late, but the memory of the encounter lasted with him for years.