Free Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
561 Followers

"Kyle, ugh. You're mouth feels so good on me." At my words of encouragement he started to really go down on me. He used his mouth and throat to fuck my dick. He must have felt me getting close because he brought up one of his big, calloused hands to stroke my shaft while he worked my head and part of the shaft with his mouth. It felt like heaven. He'd kept eye contact with me from the beginning but now he closed his eyes, a look of sublime enjoyment on his face. Knowing that he was getting off on sucking my cock brought me to orgasm.

"Oh shit, baby. I'm coming." He never backed off and brought me over the top, swallowing my load. It was the best head I'd ever gotten and I slumped back onto the mattress.

"Get some rest, Tony. You have to be exhausted from the change. Just take a nap. I've got some stuff to do, but I'm not leaving and I'll be right here when you wake up." He kissed me tenderly, I could taste my come on his lips, and rolled me to the center of the bed.

I was exhausted, more than I thought possible, and let him position me. "Kyle, I love you." I whispered before I fell completely into darkness.

toddstop
toddstop
561 Followers
12