Free Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
565 Followers

"There's more, baby. My dick'll get bigger too." I sucked air over my teeth at the thought. He filled me to capacity as it was. "Don't worry yet. You'll be able to handle it because you're my mate. You have to be able to do it. And I'll make sure you're ready, more than ready."

"But there's something else. The reason I want to do this tonight, before the hunt tomorrow. When werewolves have a true mating their scent changes. Almost like they share, like you'll still smell like you but with a hint of me and the same for me. It's the proof to the pack that two wolves are mates. I don't know if it will work for us, if our scents would change, but I want to try it. It'll make the pack more likely to accept you when we're all in our animal forms and hunting. I'll admit that I'm nervous about it."

"Wow, Kyle. You've really thought about this. My first instinct is to say let's do it. More than anything I want to prove that I'm your mate. Prove it to your pack, to you and... well, myself too. A part of me can't believe that a wolf and a tiger can be mates, regardless of their human selves. The thing that worries me is your dick. It's so big already. Yeah, I've already taken it, twice. It's so big, you're hung and it fills me so completely. Shit, I'm still tender from the last time." I shrugged in his arms, my cheeks turning red.

"Baby, I would never hurt you. If you're having doubts maybe we should wait."

"No, I think we should try it. Kyle, I want this. I'm just being a pussy. I know you'd never hurt me. Let's do it." I kissed him hard, forcing his lips open with my tongue. He growled and pressed in driving his tongue along mine, deep into my mouth.

He maneuvered my back to the side of the bed then pressed me down onto it. I let myself lay back and he made quick work of my shorts and underwear. He took seconds to remove his pants, and with a sense of déjà vu, I admired his physical beauty. The sexy line of hair down his stomach over those abs. The deep cuts at his hips, framing the dark hair around that huge dick. It made me purr.

He dropped over me, supporting his weight on his arms, between my legs. He used one hand to bring my leg up, high along his flank, and pressed our cocks together. He dipped down to claim my mouth again. He took control and I surrendered to him. The feel of our dicks rubbing against each other, along with the scrape of his beard and the sensual way he thrust his tongue into my mouth made my balls pull up tight.

I moaned and he pulled away to look at me. "You look so good. I still can't believe you're mine and I found you, Tony." He brought his mouth to my neck where he licked, kissed, bit and sucked. I knew he was pulling up a bruise, marking me. I moaned again and pressed his head tighter to me. He moved on to my chest, paying exquisite attention to my nipples. He had me babbling, begging for something more to alleviate the intense pleasure I almost couldn't bear.

He pulled away and stretched, leaning over me to grab the lube on the table beside the bed. I took the opportunity to run my hands over his magnificent chest, tweaking his nipples. He grunted and contracted his stomach, making the muscles pop. He laid the lube beside us and brought his mouth to my stomach.

"So fucking sexy. You're so ripped." He purred his words into my skin then ran his tongue between the grooves of my stomach muscles. His hands were running up and down the outside of my thighs. He pulled them in and pushed at the back of my knees, raising my legs up and out. He brought his mouth to my balls and sucked both of them in. It felt incredible as he sucked and used his lips to pull them gently from the body.

Kyle moaned and let them go to run his tongue behind them and down to my hole. Shit, it was like and electric charge. I felt my ring flexing, involuntarily, against his soft lips. He rubbed his whiskered chin over my so-sensitive flesh. The purring had settled deep in my chest and I raised my torso to look at him. Our eyes met and he thrust his tongue into me. I screamed.

All of sudden I went from enjoying his attention to needing more, more of what I couldn't even say. I wanted him in a way beyond anything I could put words to. It was like I wanted him to rape me, tear into me and take me so utterly that I wouldn't survive it. He let his sharp teeth run up against the lips of my hole and I shuddered through my whole body. "Kyle." I moaned his name and closed my eyes. I felt one of his fingers at my entrance and I opened my eyes to stare into his while he penetrated me with finger and tongue. My hole opened to him and the digit slid all the way in, easily. God, I wanted him in me so bad.

His tongue swirling around my opening he pushed a second finger into me. He easily found my sweet spot and jabbed his fingers against it, making me cry out. He pulled his mouth away from me and took his eyes away to watch his fingers. With his other hand he grabbed the lube and popped the top. I was holding my legs back to my chest and I rocked back to expose myself more, angling my hips to present my ass to him. He scissored his two fingers and poured the lube over them, into me. We both groaned and he added another finger.

I couldn't help myself and began thrusting my ass up for more. "More, Kyle. Please, more." He added a fourth finger and this time I really felt the stretching. I gasped in air, panting, as he twisted his hand and rotated his fingers. Gently he spread them inside me. The stretch was like a punch in the gut and I cried out, lost somewhere between pain and pleasure.

"Now, Kyle. I need you inside me... right... now."

"Fuck, baby. Just another minute." I'd closed my eyes again and I opened them to see Kyle pouring more of the lube over his cock. The veins were popping out and the head was an angry purple. He brushed his free hand over its length, spreading the lube.

He pulled his fingers from inside me and shouldered my legs. He brought the big head of his cock up and plunged it in. I grunted, squirming beneath him, as he settled into a push-up position over me. I brought my hands up to clutch his arms just above the elbow. Once his dick was lined up, he thrust into me. I couldn't even breathe as he sank the shaft fully into me.

"Oh God, fucking Christ, Kyle." I was pushing with my legs against his chest to force him away and pulling at his ass with my hands to keep him sheathed. I writhed on the invasion, moaning and cursing. My ass was squeezing, clamping around his cock. It felt like it was buried in my guts.

"Fuck me, Kyle." He pulled back a couple inches and thrust back in. My ass clenched around him harder. He lowered himself to rest on his forearms, pressing me in half so my thighs were pressed to my chest. He thrust shallowly again and used his hands to lock my head into place, so I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Are you sure, Tony? Are you sure you want this?"

I could tell he was barely holding himself in check. "Do it, Kyle. Make me your mate. Please do it." He gritted his teeth and brought his lips to mine. We shared a hard, devouring kiss while his cock throbbed deep inside me.

He began thrusting in earnest, drawing his cock out more with each pull. My legs spread wider to be crooked over his biceps. I felt myself responding to the pounding, my ass opening to him. He noted the difference and growled, it was the only warning I had. His hammering cock started going deeper each time he bottomed out. At first I wasn't sure but by the fifth stroke I knew that his cock had lengthened. I felt it growing thicker, the girth stretching my relaxed hole.

He was panting over me, pressing his face into my neck or bringing his mouth to mine where we shared our air. I was moaning, thrusting back beneath him. His dick kept growing until I thought my ass would split. It was more than I could take, happening so fast I couldn't adjust to it. I felt the base of his cock thickening. I started crying out in pain each time he thrust the last inches into me where his cock had grown so fat. He pulled his dick all the way out, the head popping free, and thrust hard all the way in. It felt like I was going to tear apart as the base was forced into me and was seated there.

He paused a moment then used only the shallowest of strokes, his substantial base tugging at the inside of my swollen opening. He rutted against me and I felt the base of his cock growing inside me. He pulled up, suddenly, onto his knees and flipped me over. My well lubed ass pivoted easily on his engorged cock as he manipulated me onto my hands and knees.

Kyle leaned his front against my back and sank his teeth into the flesh of my shoulder. I cried out in pain, yet taking pleasure in the dominant action. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight while he moved his cock inside me. I was held with his arms and teeth as I felt his cock lengthening inside me. The base had swollen and was pressing constantly against my prostate.

I was sobbing with the intense pleasure, I felt like my orgasm was just beyond my reach. I needed to come like my life depended on it, the pleasure was so great. Kyle was growling and sweating above me, his teeth still clamped onto me. I could smell his powerful scent and my own blood.

His cock felt like the base had expanded to the size of a basketball and stretched into my throat. I felt completely possessed. He pulled back hard, bringing incredible pressure to my opening, and thrust deep. I cried in shock as I felt him coming somewhere deep inside me, it set me off. The come started pouring out of my dick in an orgasm so intense I thought I might black out. I just kept coming and coming with each powerful spurt inside me.

I tried to catch my breath as I started coming down from the peak of my orgasm. My ass was so sore but I could feel the base of Kyle's cock throbbing and realized he was still coming. I felt the spurting heat inside me, the pressure of the liquid filling me. He was panting around my skin clutched in his jaws.

The pressure of his cock just inside of me, where it was swollen and barely moving, set me off again. No ejaculate came out the second time but the feeling was just as intense and almost painful. I yelled and bucked against the wedged tight dick. My well used ass contracted anew against Kyle's dick and he tried thrusting harder into me. His dick was so large and thick that he could barely move it inside me but the effort increased my sensations and prolonged my coming into a third orgasm. I screamed and bucked against him.

After the third orgasm I drifted into a state of euphoria, almost like being high. I don't know how many times he made me come, I was beyond any rationalizing. I wasn't even myself for however long it went on. I was suspended in a pure state of bliss.

Eventually I came back to myself. Kyle's dick was still, it was hard but he'd finished coming. He'd released his hold on my shoulder but I didn't even feel it. Gently he rolled us onto our sides so that I was spooned against him. My belly felt distended with the quantity of his come and giant cock. My ass was super sore and sensitive. But overall, I just felt uncomfortable and achy. I knew I'd be fine.

"Oh, Tony. That was... beyond words. It'll be awhile before I can pull out. Are you okay?"

"I'm better than okay. I love you, Kyle. I'm yours."

"And I'm yours, baby. Sleep now. I can barely keep my eyes open...." I felt him drift off behind me. I squeezed his still hard dick one last time with my ass and reached one hand between my legs to feel my poor hole stretched so wide around him. I entwined my legs with his and held the arm draped possessively over me. Despite my discomfort I passed out, wrapped in his arms.

toddstop
toddstop
565 Followers
12