Free Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
565 Followers

He started thrusting faster, using shorter strokes. He was setting me on fire. A feral yell began building up in my throat. I didn't realize I was coming until I was yelling and spunk was jetting out of me landing all over both of us. Kyle pounded into me harder, making me come more. The world fell away into brightness and all I saw was Kyle as the pleasure built and peaked inside me.

I was gasping and panting, trying to suck air into my lungs. Kyle let my legs shrug off his shoulders and I wrapped them around his hips. Being unbent let me get more air and I stared up at him with a stupid smile on my face. He was still hard inside me but he'd stopped thrusting and was moving his hips in a circle, causing new and intense sensations inside me as his cock seemed to touch everywhere. I'd never had an orgasm like it, I hadn't even touched my dick and I could feel the aftershocks in my ass still clenching at Kyle's dick.

"That was fucking amazing." It was the best I could do since my brain hadn't truly begun to function.

"That was just the first course, baby." He slowly pulled his dick from inside me. It hurt and I felt empty. He smoothed the frown from my face with one hand and smiled down at me. Then he reared up and flipped me easily onto my stomach. He moved atop me and pulled me up so I was on my knees, my head on the bed. He used his own knees to pry mine apart and spread them wide.

I knew what was coming and welcomed it. He mounted me and his dick felt even bigger. "Oh fuck." I grunted and started purring. My dick, still full of blood, hardened painfully. It ached and I squeezed his deeply imbedded shaft. He pulled all the way out and thrust all the way in. I moaned and purred louder. He pulled out and this time only gave me the head and a few inches before pulling out quickly to repeat the maneuver. I groaned at this new line of attack, feeling my ass stretched open over and over. I started pleading incoherently with moans and soft mewls. I rose on my hands for better leverage and thrust back to meet his teasing dick play.

I took all of him and he grabbed my hips tighter, using a bruising grip to control me. A growl built in my throat and he returned it before giving me what I wanted and pounding his cock into my ass. He held my hips in place and used full strokes like a pile-driver. Fuck, the feeling of being overwhelmed returned to me. I had to move or I couldn't bear it.

He let go of my hips and leaned over me. He pressed his chest and belly to my back and brought his arms under mine to grip my shoulders. I was holding both of us up and I still couldn't move, the throbbing of that long cock inside of me wasn't alleviating my feeling of losing control.

"You're mine, Tony. Fight if you want but that won't change anything. I'll fuck you how I want, when I want." There was a growl in his voice and I responded with one of my own. Before I could move to break his hold on me he started thrusting again. Using the grip on my shoulders he was hammering that big cock into me. He whispered into my ear, "Submit," then bit into my shoulder muscles.

I cried out in pain and something else. All my feelings resolved. I submitted to him, to his cock, to the brutal fucking, to his dominance. I began purring again and arched my back against his front. He swore and his thrusts got wilder and faster. He bottomed out at different points inside me and it was setting me to panting. "Take my cock, fuck yeah. You love it don't you? You're cunt is so fucking hot. Take it."

He rose up and pounded me forward, letting me collapse to my stomach but keeping my ass tilted up. He pummeled my ass, using all the many inches of his cock. I could feel his sweat dripping down onto my back as I purred and moaned. A fantastic howl escaped him and at the same time I felt his come jetting into me. The feeling set me off and I was coming too, my ass spasming around his thrusting cock. I felt the liquid heat of his come building inside me and seeping around his dick, filling me so full. I let go and collapsed completely spent onto the bed.

When Kyle had finished coming he pulled me against his front and rolled us onto our sides without taking his dick from inside me. It began to shrink somewhat and I could feel some of his come leaking out to slide down the crack of my ass, behind my empty and aching balls. My head was pillowed on his bicep and I knew I would pass out at any second. He wrapped one arm around to my chest and one leg went over my hip to entwine with mine. The last thing I heard before I succumbed to oblivion was a whispered "Mine."

toddstop
toddstop
565 Followers
12