Freebie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of them held me while the other took me from behind, and once he was in me, he held me tight, while the first man took me from the front."

Now it was Graham, who started acting,

"You mean they both fucked you at the same time?"

Gerry answered, and not in his usual submissive tone,

"YES! And there's no need to be crude about it."

"Now now Gerry lad; lets not forget about your warehouse activities."

"How can I, but I'd have thought with all Mary's been through, that debt would have been settled by now."

"I'm not sure it's her who has been through anything; it's more the other way around."

"The other way around? What do you mean?"

"I thought it was more a case of all the men who've been through Mary."

And as he said this he gave a dirty laugh,

"Ha ha,"

"You dirty sod."

"Less of that my boy, I still have the evidence to get you put away."

"That's my point. You've just said in your crude way, she's already done it for you with more than one man. She must have paid off the debt?"

"Well now lad, she hasn't done any of the lingerie parties yet."

Just as he was speaking his mobile phone started ringing in his pocket.

"Hang on; I'll just see who this is."

As he looked at the screen on his phone a smile appeared on his face, and the phone went up to his ear,

"Hi Pete old mate. I was just thinking about you."

"I was just ringing to ask a favour."

"Course mate, just name it."

"That bit of skirt you've got jumping through hoops, I've been thinking about what Larry and James did with her this morning, and I can't get it out of my head. I was thinking that maybe instead of getting her to do those undies demos for me, how about arranging a double fuck for some time tomorrow?"

"I'm with her right now; can't you get straight over here?"

"No can do today."

"Are you sure you can't make it, now you've sown the idea in my head, I quite fancy doing it now."

"Well go for it."

"But who with, I've already got a stiffy and its getting worse as we speak."

"What about that creep of a husband. I would have thought getting him to partner you would have appealed to your warped sense of humour."

"Shit yes. That's it. Thanks for the idea, call you later once I've done the dirty."

We obviously didn't hear Peter's end of the conversation, but we assumed he was trying to steer Graham towards what we'd already talked about. As Graham folded his phone and slipped it in his pocket, he said,

"That was Peter."

Gerry asked,

"The advertising man from the knickers firm?"

"That's him."

"So did you make arrangements for Mary to model his stuff, so we can call it debt paid?"

"Not that simple."

"Why, she's agreed to do it for him."

"Maybe, but he's not sure he wants it modelled anymore."

I then pleaded,

"Look I know you've got me over a barrel, but I can't take this day after day. If he doesn't want the modelling doing, isn't there any other way we can get this sorted?"

"Well maybe."

He looked at me as he asked,

"I take it you didn't like the idea of two men fucking you at the same time?"

"No."

And then using the most sarcastic tone I could muster,

"Why, do you think that's some sort of treat?"

He then looked at Gerry,

"And you, have you ever fucked her up the arse?"

"Of course not."

Graham looked at Gerry,

"Ok I've got a proposition for you. We all go up to your bedroom, and me and your little lady will get comfortable. Once I've got her all juiced-up, I want you on your back on the bed. If you ain't hard, it'll be up to her to get you there. And then once you're ready for action, I want her to drop her snatch onto your dick, and I'll give her the arse fucking of a lifetime."

"You might as well go now."

"What are you telling me you'd rather go to jail?"

"You know I don't want jail, but there are some things I won't do."

"You'll regret it."

I could see what Gerry was doing, but I thought it was now about time to let Graham think he was calling the shots,

"Look Mr Spencer. Gerry isn't trying to be difficult, but it seems we keep doing what ever you say, and we're no nearer getting this debt to you paid. If. I'm not saying I will, but if we do let you do as you've just said, and Gerry does... you know, join in with you. Will that completely settle our debt?"

"Maybe."

Gerry took over,

"This is pointless. If you're just going to keep stringing us along, then it might as well end here. Go to the police and get it over with."

"Don't be so hasty. I said maybe."

I asked,

"So what is it that will make it a definite?"

"Now let me see. What about if once we get upstairs, Gerry takes your clothes off for me, and then he holds your legs open as I get on the bed and start fucking you. And then once I get you going, we'll just follow the plan I laid out a minute a go."

Gerry spoke up,

"No way am I preparing my own wife for you to fuck. And I don't care what you say; I'm not having sex with her at the same time as you."

"But Gerry, if he agrees this is the last thing we need to do, and all your problems are over."

I then looked up to Graham,

"That is what you're saying; if we do this it is all over?"

"I guess so."

"Please Gerry, I know you don't want to, and god knows neither do I, but if Graham rights-off the debt, slate clean, then please let's just do it."

"Ok, but this is the last time."

Graham had a smug little smile on his face as he said,

"Come on then get your little lady up those stairs, I want to see you preparing her for me."

We all trouped up to the bedroom, and Graham took the seat by my dressing table whilst Gerry began to remove my clothing. As he released the clip on my bra, Graham said,

"That's it Gerry lad let's see her tits hanging free."

Gerry continued without comment, and then put his fingers into the waist band of my panties. As he started to peel them down my legs, Graham again goaded,

"Good lad, now we can see that little bald snatch."

Once I was naked I stepped back and as I sat onto the bed, swung my legs around and lay down full stretch on my back. As Gerry lifted my legs open, Graham came up behind him,

"Ok lad, get your face down there and juice it up ready for my dick."

Gerry buried his face into my crotch, and his tongue began to lick and flick around my pussy slit, and he gave my mound the occasional chew. Over this last hour, the little yellow pill had been slowly taking effect, so my body had been gradually preparing itself for an inevitable sex session. And not being totally sure of what that session would entail, only served to heighten this arousal. So as Gerry's mouth worked my pussy, and my eyes trained on Graham who was by now naked, and working his cock up ready for action, my hips began their self propelled heaving motion.

By now Graham was stood there with a proud look on his face and his stiff cock in his hand,

"Ok lad, lift her legs up, and hold them as wide as you can. She's got to make room for this little beauty of mine."

Gerry followed instructions, and up went my ankles, and with him stood at the side of the bed, he lent over the top of me and stretched my legs open wide. As Graham positioned himself in between my legs and lowered his cock into line with my pussy, I looked up to Gerry to see if he was coping with the situation. To my surprise, his eyes were not weepy or diverted from the action. But instead, they were out on stalks, watching Graham's cock as it pushed up into my pussy. I then diverted my gaze to Gerry's pants, and his cock was so aroused, it was sticking out like a centre pole holding up a circus tent.

So as Graham got into his stride, and I started to give in to my arousal, I suddenly remembered the document graham was supposed to sign. I knew I wanted to stop him, to make sure we got his signature, but on my first attempt, no words left my lips. I remember thrashing my arms about trying to get Gerry's attention. But this was fruitless. Then I tried kicking to see if I could break my legs free. This was also to no avail. I swallowed and tried to cry out again, and still all I got was a pathetic sigh, like a dying person's last breath.

But just then Gerry looked my way and said,

"Stop kicking you silly bitch."

My head reeled, and I couldn't believe my ears. He was deeper into a trance than I was, and it was as if it was some kind of game or roll play. But what ever it was, it was his oblivion to my plight, which brought my voice back under my control. As I let fly this time, I was that loud, I almost scared myself,

"GERRY. STOP HIM."

Graham didn't flinch; he just kept pumping his stiff shaft deep up inside my pussy. But Gerry shook, and then reality must have kicked-in.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Stop him. Put my legs down. He hasn't signed the form."

The next few minutes were almost a comedy situation, me thrashing around, Gerry trying to pull Graham free, and Graham just steaming ahead as if on auto-pilot. But eventually, maybe after a minute or so, grahams cock slipped out, more I think due to my thrashing around than Gerry's tugging. But between us, the fuck was actually halted. Graham looked none to pleased, and snarled.

"What the fucks going on?"

I said to Gerry,

"Get that piece of paper from my dresser."

Gerry brought the paper and gave it to Graham.

"What the fucks this? Couldn't it have waited to we'd finished?"

I replied,

"No it couldn't. You said this would be the last time, and I want you to sign that to make sure it is."

He read it and then said,

"Where did you get this shit from?"

"I wrote it."

He threw it on the floor,

"It's all crap. It isn't worth the paper it's written on. Now get her legs back up. Before I do it myself."

I pulled myself up to the head of the bed and said,

"If it's all crap, it won't hurt you to sign it."

"Stop fucking me around. Get back down here before I get rough."

Gerry had stepped back, taken hold of my dresser chair, and he held it over his head as he said,

"You move towards her and I'll break this over your head."

"Put that down you stupid fool. Where do you think you are in some western saloon?"

"I'm warning you, if you so much as lean towards her, I'll fucking do it."

He looked down at the paper on the floor where he'd thrown it,

"Ok, I'm just going to pick this up."

He took hold of the paper and read it again.

"It's like I said, pure shit. Even if I sign it; it wouldn't stand up in a court of law."

I again spoke,

"So sign it and you can have your fuck."

As I said the last bit, still well out of his reach, I spread my knees open and flashed my wet and juicy pussy at him.

"Where's the pen?"

"Get him a pen Gerry."

"I can't put this chair down until he's signed."

"I think you can, I don't think he'd like you to break it over his back while he is busy ramming my pussy. I think he knows a normal household chair would hurt more than the stunt chairs in his western movies."

Gerry slowly put down his chair, and graham didn't try to make any advances. So when Gerry handed him the pen he signed it.

"Ok, now are you happy?"

"Oh yes."

At this I pushed myself down the bed towards him, lifted my legs high in the air, and let them fall wide open. As graham looked down at my glistening pussy, I said to Gerry,

"Make sure you put that somewhere safe, I don't want him getting any ideas about destroying it."

Then looking down at Graham through the 'V' formed by my legs, I said,

"Come on then, let's see how well you and my Gerry can work as a team."

I could see my eagerness wasn't the reaction Graham wanted, but even if his gut reaction would have been to try some other route to humiliate me, his ardour got the better of him. He was back on top of me, and thrusting his cock for all he was worth. Not I hasten to add at a mad pace, but never the less, his purposeful long strokes were delivered with an almost vengeful force. But if this action was in any way designed to intimidate or worry me, he couldn't have been wider of the mark. As each thrust neared the end of its stroke, my hips would lift, bringing my crotch into contact with his groin in a squelchy collision. He rammed me in this manner for a good five to ten minutes, and I began to think he'd forgotten about his original intention involving Gerry.

While this thought was milling through my head, I felt him grip me tightly to his body, and with his cock firmly deep up inside me, he rolled over on the bed, settling on his back, with me above him. Then as he released his grip, I took my weight with my knees either side of him, and continued the fuck, keeping to his long and deliberate strokes, and ending each one with my whole weight forcing myself down onto his cock. His attention however seemed momentarily distracted, and there wasn't any deliberate attempt on his part to deliver a simultaneous push.

As I opened my eyes I could see his gaze was also diverted, and I looked in the direction of his attention. Gerry was just at the point of stepping from his boxer-shorts, and his cock was as big, if not bigger than I'd ever seen it. To say he was aroused would be an understatement. Graham called across to him,

"Come on then. I'll hold her while you work it up her arse."

Gerry couldn't wait, and in seconds he was on the bed behind me, and his cock began to push at my bottom.

Now I know I was well and truly arouse, but Gerry didn't even rub the end of his cock around in the surplus amount of my sticky juices. He just pushed. Even though I was well worked up and willing to take it, it didn't even enter. I felt the pain as he about ripped my flesh, and instinctively let out a yell,

"CHRIST! Gerry."

Graham must have instantly known what was wrong; I guess you can put that down to his experience in these things. He said to Gerry,

"For gods sake lad, wet it up a bit. If you rip her arse she won't be worth fucking."

And then Graham did something I didn't expect. He withdrew his cock completely from my pussy, and then said,

"Go on lad, get it in there and juice it up a bit."

Gerry was instantly up in my pussy, and bashing like a mad dog with only seconds to live. Graham spoke again,

"Take your time, and while you're wetting your dick, use your fingers to get some of her snatch juices into her arse."

I never thought I'd be grateful to Graham, especially for him giving sex instructions to my own husband.

But Gerry followed instructions, and when he next pushed his cock at my bottom, I got that wonderful surge of exhilaration that I'd come to expect from this experience. But then Graham re-entered my pussy, and with the addition of this extra cock, and the stretching this caused, it took the stimulation onto a higher plain. Now all the anxiety of getting Graham to sign or question over Gerry's willingness to take part, was over, I just let myself drift off into the land of lust. Between them ramming my body from different direction and at different paces, and my own uncontrollable humping motion, the very essence of my being was aflame with passion.

They fucked me in this manner for maybe five minutes, before, at Graham's command, it was all change. I now had Gerry underneath me, and he just resumed his fucking of my pussy, but with an eagerness I'd not felt from him for a very long time. Graham was on his knees, and pushing his cock at my bottom. Once it entered, he didn't just ram it up hard, but started with his slow strokes, and then gradually increased the pace. So now as they both resumed their individual rhythms, we set forth on the next, and as it was to be final stage of this session. I have to say at this point, the fact that my husband was one of my two partners didn't in anyway influence my behaviour or even my pleasure. At this stage of the action, it could have been any two men; not that I'd admit that to Gerry.

Although I guess over time it must have become obvious to Gerry, that this method of having sex, (two men), would become my favourite. It didn't matter whether they took turns at my pussy or use my bottom or throat. Over time, I've come to believe, once there are more than two men involved, they loose that personal touch and tenderness which is so important to put you at your ease. And one man by himself can rarely give the overall stimulation. These statements are like any generalisation, not cast in stone, and you never know at the outset of any encounter, just how good it will be.

But back to these two, Graham and my husband. I felt Graham was still attempting to make his action as aggressive as possible, but as my body was in full fuck mode, the harder he pounded the more I liked it. Whereas my Gerry was fucking deeper and harder than I'd ever known, and I don't think it was deliberate, I just think he was so turned on. I even think he had forgotten it was his own wife he was fucking. As they both fucked, neither of them diverted any of their attention towards simultaneously fondling or exciting any other part of my body. Gerry's hands were on my waist as I rode on top of him. And Graham had one arm down by my side taking his weight, whilst gripping a handful of my hair with the other.

I was surprised that Gerry managed to keep up this action for so long without shooting his cum, but in the event, after maybe five minutes of this last position, he was the first to cum. As I detected his jerky movements, my own orgasm just erupted, not as the result of a conscious decision, just an automatic response to the feeling in my pussy. Once my pussy actions started, I assume either my bottom had also started to pulse, or the reverberation from my pussy must have reached Graham in my bottom. But what ever was the cause, my pussy had only just started to pulse, when Graham about ripped the handful of hair from my head as he rammed so hard, shooting his cum deep up inside my bottom.

From that point I just went to dream land while they finished delivering there cum. Once they'd finished, they left me on the bed still moaning and writhing around. Gerry said it took a good five minutes before I came to my senses, but that it appears is now normal for me. When I got downstairs after my shower, Graham had left, and Gerry asked,

"Are you ok?"

"Yes. Are you?"

"I guess so. But I don't want to talk about it."

"Fine by me. Have you got that paper he signed put away somewhere safe?"

"Yes for all the good it is."

"What do you mean?"

"Mr Spencer said we might as well rip it up and burn it. He says if he calls the police, they'll laugh if we show them that. He recons it has no legal standing at all."

"I'll bet he does. But I hope you didn't fall for that and let him get hold of it?"

"No. I knew you'd blow-up if I did that. But he says you need to stop in this afternoon, he's got a hairdresser and beautician coming here to give you the once over ready for tonight."

"What. And you didn't tell him to go and get stuffed?"

"No way. I don't think he's kidding about that stupid paper, and it isn't worth risking him going to the police."

"What so you're expecting me to go with him tonight."

"We have to. It's not worth risking everything; all he wants you to do, is go to some dinner function as his guest. It's not like he wants you to do sex or anything."

"You're so gullible. Where's that card Peter gave you?"

He reached into his inside pocket and gave me the card he pulled from it. I went to the phone and rang Peter's number.

"Hello. Is that you Peter?"

"Yes. Is that Mary?"

"Yes, Graham's just left."

"Did he sign the paper?"

"Yes. But he said..."

Peter interrupted,

"Never mind what he said, you've got the signed paper there?"

"Yes."

"I'll be right over. See you in about twenty minutes."

As soon as I put the phone down Gerry asked,

"Well what did he say?"