Phoenix

Story Info
Frightened submissive finds her voice again.
940 words
4.09
10.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coolness of His hand will never cease to startle me. He is always cold, and His skin bears the reminder. Each brush of His hand over my shoulder, even though my shirt, causes me to shiver and tremble, both due to the temperature and the arousal that His touch brings.

"Tonight, you will remember, love."

I nod, eyes closed in shame and cheeks burning with the same emotion. How could this have happened? How could I have let a dream interfere with something that meant so much to U/us both?

His voice is soft against my ear, His presence very evident behind me. His hands run down my shoulders and down over my breasts, gently pulling me back against His chest. He knows my weakness, knows what calms me more than anything.

This is His own form of bondage. No ropes or handcuffs. Not tonight. In every way, this is more powerful, more controlling. It is only my body held back against Him, His legs spread with me tucked against His body while He whispers into my ear.

His body is strong, supported against the headboard of the bed, bare-chested and clean-shaven.

"I cannot force you. I will not force you. It was just a dream, little one. I promise."

I am trembling now. Clenching my fingers into fists does no good to stop the shaking of my limbs and body against His chest.

"I'm sorry, Mmm—" I cannot bring myself to say the word. I am still so terrified.

His hands slide down my body, brushing over my stomach. His fingers are light, slipping down between my thighs, teasing lightly against my clit...just one brush at a time, barely anything at all. Anyone else might not even notice the touch.

But I do.

All I can manage is a gasp as He tugs gently at me, my head resting back against His dark shoulder. My pale complexion sits in strong contrast to His chocolate-toned skin. His voice is low in my ear as he gently kisses against my neck.

"I would never. You know I would never. It's alright, My love. I promise I would never."

Slowly He is turning me. Turning me to take His place against the headboard, my legs spread as He kneels between them. His hands are slow against my stomach and thighs now, touching me with so much tenderness that I almost want to cry...to force myself to scream the word that I cannot bring myself to say.

Slowly, His hands rise to wrap around my wrists. He gazes fully into my eyes, the lust apparently along with the grief I know He feels. He hates that I'm feeling what I'm feeling...that I have become afraid of Him. He and I both know that is nothing that He has done, but something powerful and crippling brought on by the vulnerabilities of my own subconscious.

Gently, He binds my wrists together before tying me tightly to the bedstead. His movements are gentle, but oh, so firm. His Dominance is never in question, not even for a moment.

Slowly, I inhale, the occurrences that brought me here still fresh in my mind...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was unavoidable. Just something that happens when I close my eyes. He's known from the beginning that I struggle with ceaseless nightmares. These are more than just dreams of falling or being chased by strange, primeval monsters...but flashes from my own broken past.

It is like a projector screen has been rolled down in my mind, and the claws of fear have dug their way into my heart and hold me steady as I am forced to watch my Hell over and over again.

But this was different. This was a new dream that crept into my nighttime state. I cannot even bring myself to write the contents of my nightmare, but it was strong and real enough to take my submission and press it down beneath a pile of stone and broken pieces.

I could no longer use the word that tied me to Him. I still wore His collar, delicate silver around my neck. But my words were chained to my tongue. I could no longer call Him what He was to me.

I'd felt broken for days. Like I can't make myself come back to what I once was...what I worked so hard to accomplish...what He has grown in me in the months that now stretch behind U/us. He knows what I need. He knows what it will take to draw it back out of me again. This is what has brought U/us here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gently, He begins to kiss me. Lick me. His tongue is magic electricity against my body, cajoling my fear to the surface. His words form with each pass of His tongue.

"I....would...never..."

I can feel myself starting to arch, eyelids fluttering. My body starts to tug against the bonds that He knew needed to be kept tight to restrain me and my frantic struggles.

"Please...Mmm—mmmm---"

The words are soft. "Please what?"

Whimpering now, can barely breathe.

"Please....please, may I...can I...I need to..."

Again, soft. "Please what, baby girl?"

Choked, almost a sob. "Please, may I cum...Master!?"

The last word is a wail. It's like something has snapped in my soul...like this one ashen phoenix has been rekindled, spreading its fiery wings for a renewed flight across the night sky.

He sucks my clit fully into His mouth, barely able to mutter, "cum for Me, little one."

The freedom is inexplicable.

The love pouring from Him into me is intoxicating.

I said it...just as He knew I would.

The phoenix is flying again.