Freedom and Consequences Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and Sister make plans.
4.3k words
4.36
30.1k
51

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWLazarus
DWLazarus
32 Followers

(Disclaimer, all characters in this story are 18 years old, or older)

*****

Mom and Dad had left for a 2nd Honeymoon on Thursday. Left my sister and I home alone for 7 days and six nights. Can you say PARTY!!

My sister, Linda, and I always got along and in fact were quite friendly towards each other, if somewhat competitive at times. She was an honor roll student, but not a cheer leader. Not that she wasn't hot. It was a generally accepted fact in our school that she was one of the hottest three, maybe four, girls there. She pretty much did her own thing. She seemed to have a lot of friends and while I know she smoked a little dope and would on occasion drink a little she never seemed to over imbibe or get in trouble. Our parents thought she was a great kid and in fact she was.

I was the standard cookie cut-out high school kid. Played sports. Made varsity in three of them. Pretty much was on the honor roll every report card and if I might say so, extremely good looking and quite popular with the ladies (LOL). I was 6'1" and weighted 185 dripping wet. All prime beef. And speaking of beef I was pretty well endowed with a 7.75" dick that was 3" (or close enough to warrant rounding up) in diameter. A major inconvenience when you're trying to shove the entire thing into some little girls mouth and it is stretching their jaw out until it hurts them and their teeth start scrapping your dick raw. But that's only sometimes. Most of the time it's a major good thing for all parties concerned.

So, our parents left on an absolutely gorgeous June day. It was Thursday afternoon and both my sister and I were at work. Summer jobs you know. I got home first and you could almost feel the excitement in the air like an approaching electrical storm. I had no intentions of letting even a single minute of our freedom from parental domination go to waste. So even though I don't really drink (just don't like the taste) I changed into my swimming trunks and grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator and headed for the pool. I had already swam about 20 laps and gotten out and laid back in the sun sipping my beer when Linda walks out and laughingly says that I was in trouble now underage drinking. She was threatening to tell Mom and Dad. Tipping the can up and taking a big swallow (still tastes like crap) I told her if she was a nice person and not tell, I'd share the case of beer I had gotten with her. With that she heads back into the house and returns about 10 minutes later in a very skimpy bikini and carrying two beers. One of which she hands to me. Did I say skimpy? It was pretty much non-existent. By no stretch of the imagination could anyone ever say it was decent.

I know I all ready mentioned that she in one of the hottest girls in our school but perhaps I should describe her. Linda is 5'9" tall, weighs in about 130# (I'm guessing), and what a body. Her tits have to be a large 'C' cup and her hips are incredibly rounded. You know how it seems a lot of girls with big tits seem to have a flat butt? She doesn't. It is rounded to perfection. Her stomach could make a Megan Fox jealous. Her thighs should be gracing the statue of Aphrodite. Now her head. Let's start with her hair. It's like black silk. Shiny luxurious thick and hangs down to the small of her back. No bangs. A lot of times she braids one or two small braids on either side of her face. Usually about a ¼ " thick and she will tie them behind her head whenever she needs to keep her hair out of her face. I especially like it when she weaves beads into the braids. She has the face of an honest-to-God angel. So breath taking even I find myself in awe of her looks. I'm not sure what color her eyes are, they seem to change. However, black is a good average. Her skin is flawless with a natural dark hue that looks like a great tan even in the middle of the winter. Sigh.

After she had handed me the beer. She jumps into the water and swims around for a few minutes and climbs back out walking over to the lounge next to mine. She most obviously shaves her pussy as her bikini is way too small to cover any hair up. In fact I am pretty sure I could see the beginning of her pussy slit. I definitely saw the edge of her areola (of both tits) when she climbed out of the pool. As she was adjusting her top she says to me

"Put your eyes back into your head"

I answered, "Are you kidding I'm not even going to blink."

Obviously liking the compliment, she smiles and continues trying to adjust her top.

"Why even try to adjust your top? At it's most optimum positioning it will still be indecent. In fact so will your bottoms. Why bother? Why don't you just lay out naked?"

"You'd like that you perv!"

"Amen and hallelujah!"

Laughing we settled back into our lounges and soaked up some sun.

While I'm not really the partying type I don't mind a good party either. I wasn't going to invite a hundred kids over regardless. I had already invited three friends and their dates over for Saturday and Sunday to lay around the pool and grill out. As Linda and I were discussing our options She said that sounded good and she would invite a couple of her friends over also. But she wanted to have a small party on Friday night. I had no problem with that as I already had plans to go out on a date. Didn't really need to come home at all but probably wouldn't be home before 02:00 am Saturday morning. With everything planned out for the first weekend. I decided to grill a dog and Linda says she'd take one also and while I was firing up the grill and cooking she made a quick batch of macaroni and cheese. By the time I had the dogs done she was bringing the mac & cheese out and we ate at the patio table. The entire time she was eating her top kept shifting around and showing her areola. At one point I whistled when almost her entire tit was on display.

"Damn but you have some of the most gorgeous tits I've ever seen. If you wear that tomorrow you'd better carry a can of mace or be ready to lose your virginity."

"Yeah like I'm still a virgin."

"Well undressed like that, if you were, you wouldn't be." laughing.

"Shit! This damn top just won't stay in place" and with saying that she reaches behind her and unties it and pulls it off over her head. For an eternity (or a few seconds) the gloriousness of her naked tits were before me. Their beauty shall forever be burned into my brain..

"WOW!" I sat there in glorious rapture. Awed into silence, staring at her charms. With a big shit eating smile she pulls her hair over her shoulders and drapes it over her tits. A much better cover then the bikini top.

"So you like my tits?"

"Well they are undoubtedly the most glorious breasts I've ever seen but you can never truly measure their beauty without caressing them. All breasts are judged by how they look (most definitely including how the nipples look), how they feel and the composite score."

"Yeah right"

"No kidding it's a man rule. If you were a man you'd know."

Laughingly, "God, you're such a perv."

"Not really, I don't even like using a feather, let along the whole chicken." LOL

By this time we were done eating and Linda stood up and picked up our paper plates and plastic ware and tossed them in the garbage can. As she was getting up her hair swayed aside and once more I was mesmerized by her tits. Swinging and swaying with her movements as she bent over and picked up the stuff.

As she was walking away I once more was treated to her naked ass (regardless of the strings (actually more like dental floss) from the bikini bottoms) as she walked away and the tantalizing glimpses of her tits as her hair waved back and forth in front of her.

"Gods but you are so beautiful."

"Thanks, you're pretty easy on the eyes also. Want to sit in the hot tub?"

"Does that mean I get to stare at your body a little longer... hell yes!"

The hot tub was on the other side of the pool and as we walked around I (being suave and debonair) casually remarked.

"You know you might as well be naked, and we are getting into the hot tub. All the bubbles will hide anything under the water."

"Yeah sure, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Silly question."

Giggling (my sister hardly ever giggles). She steps in the water and I'm about to follow when she asks.

"Could you grab our beers?"

Of course I would and immediately turned around and jogged over to our beers picked them up and noticing that they were both quite warm and hers almost completely empty. I jogged back into the house to get two more. As I got to back to the tub I walked up to her and handed her the beer. I admired her nipples which were right at the water level. With the bubbling and swirling of the water they were alternately submerged and completely visible. They were very erect. Her areola were dark brown and her nipples were almost a half inch. I quickly got into the tub and sat at a right angle to her. It put me closer to her amazing beauty and my vision was much improved.

Giggling, again?

"I thought you wanted to get in the hot tub naked?" With that question she holds her bikini bottoms up out of the water, interlaced between her fingers like she was playing Jacobs's Ladder with them. Then laughing she tosses them out of the tub.

Wow I thought, she's naked. Not to be outdone, I stood up and dropped my trunks so for a brief moment my, so hard it was almost painful, erection was clearly visible to my sister.

"Now you know I'm naked but for all I know you put on some shorts while I was in the house getting the beers."

With a very serene smile on her face, Linda just stood up. She performed a small pirouette and seeing the look on my face sat back down, laughing again.

We didn't even speak for the next 5 to 10 minutes. We just sat there and drank our beers. Actually, I just sat and replayed her body over and over again in my head. I may have taken a sip of the beer and that's all.

Finally, Linda broke the silence, "How big is that weapon you're carrying?"

"Almost 8 inches" I answered (embellishing a little)

"Never seen one that big before except on the porn sites."

Sitting there with a smug smile on my face.

"If we are going to stay in here any longer I'd like to have another beer."

Thinking fast, "Ok it's your turn to get them."

Giggling she splashed me and climbs out of the tub. Oh by the way she was completely shaved. She didn't walk around the pool this time she just jumped in and knifed through the water to the other side and climbed out. When she returned I watched and memorized every movement of her body as she headed back to the hot tub. She had also gotten koozies for the beer this time. (Why did I even notice that?)

If you've ever been in a hot tub you know that after a little bit the heat makes you lite headed. So much so that my hard-on went away and when I moved up and sat on the edge my dick, looking quite relaxed from the heat, was just hanging there in plain view.

"Sorry don't mean to throw my junk in your face. I was getting lite headed from the heat"

"That's Okay. I'm kind of liking the view. She also raises up and sits on the edge. Of course this had the expected result of rushing blood to my limp as a noodle dick. As it started to stiffen, Linda exclaimed,

"Oh look. It's alive!"

"Funny"

Giggling, "Actually not to funny but pretty neat. I've never seen one go from soft to hard like that. They've always been hard whenever I've seen them. Does it always happen that fast?"

"With you anyone's dick would always be hard. I've told you how beautiful you are. I'm sure everyone else has also. It's no bull shit. You could be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen naked. That includes the web."

"Even my tits? You said you couldn't gauge their actual beauty without actually caressing them."

"True but visually they are the most glorious breasts I've ever seen."

Smiling she stands and steps in front of me, "Well . . . go ahead and caress them. I want to know your opinion."

Sitting up and swallowing the lump in my throat I reached out and took both of her breasts into my hot greedy hands. Truly they were the most perfect breasts ever. How can you describe the feeling of perfection. Especially when the description was about how breasts felt? My dick started bobbing with each beat of my heart. My vision blurred. I couldn't breathe. My vision shrank to a dark tunnel focused on my hands squeezing her breasts and twirling her nipples. As I pinched her nipples and tugged on them gently, I heard her gasp and with a tortured groan I let go and stepped out of the tub and moved to the pool and dove in. I surfaced and turned to see Linda holding her breasts in her own hands. Caressing them gently as she stared after me. I smiled and said,

"They're the most perfect and glorious breasts that have ever graced a woman's chest!"

She comes over and dives in and surfaces near me.

"You were overwhelmed, I take it?"

"Unless you wanted me to take you right then I had to stop."

"Hhhhmmmmmmmm"

"Linda, I couldn't stand it. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. My dick is hurting it's so hard for you. We've always been close and I wasn't ready to jeopardize our relationship for all eternity by throwing you on the ground and jumping your bones."

"Yes I know how you feel. Did you notice how dark it's gotten?" With those two simple sentences she steps forward and hugs me for a couple of seconds. My hard-on was smashed into her belly. Then she stepped back and headed for the house. I secured the pool area. Grabbed hers and my suits and followed her into the house. A quick shower and a much needed wank off. When I got out I heard Linda talking. Walking into the kitchen she says,

"Here he is." and hands me the phone saying it's Mom.

"Hey Mom. . . . . Yeah we just hung around the pool and sat in the hot tub. . . . No we won't destroy the house while you're gone.. . . No that's cool if you guys want to stay longer. . . .I love you too, have fun, bye." handing the phone back to Linda saying she wants to say good bye.

"Yes I'll be careful . . . OK, love you . . . Bye", as Linda hangs up she smiles and says, "So they're going to stay two weeks."

"Yeah I guess they like the hotel room." I replied.

Linda says, "She says her and Dad will call sometime Sunday and to keep our cell phones on us."

"OK, huh, we're cool right?"

Stepping forward she hugs me again and whispers into my chest, "Yes we are cool big brother. I love you." stepping back she plants a very sisterly peck/kiss on my lips and says, "Let's watch a movie, then go to bed."

I actually slept great that night. The last good nights sleep I was to get for years to come.

I got home from work and took a quick shower and dressed for my very much looked forward to date. I had some time and before I left I helped Linda get ready for her party. By the time I left two of her girlfriends were already there in bikinis and I couldn't help compare them negatively to my sister and her bikini from yesterday. Which she wasn't wearing today. Giving her a little hug I was out the door before my hard-on had a chance to sprout.

"If you and Karen want you're more than welcome to join us."

By the time I was at Karen's house it had subsided.

Karen looked ravishing. You remember earlier when I said that my sister was generally acknowledged as one of the 3 or 4 hottest/most beautiful girls in our school? Karen was in that group.

She had on a really nice pair of hip hugger jeans with some really spectacular embroidery. They rode her hips so low that you could see her ass crack in the back and you could almost see her pussy in the front. She had a midriff top on that looked like a large silk scarf. It wrapped around her neck, crossed over and covered her tits, passed behind her back and tied just below her shoulder blades. Her stomach was a dream. She had a pierced belly button and she was wearing a dark red stone (mostly like a garnet) dangling from a 1" gold chain. Then there were her tits. Shit they were noticeably bigger then my sisters and her nipples were poking out so far they had to be at least twice the size of hers also. She wasn't showing a lot of conventional cleavage but her side cleavage (a great weakness of mine) put Lindsay Lohan to shame. Shit the sides of her tits were pretty much exposed all the way to her nipples. Needless to say my hard-on was back with a vengeance.

I mentioned that my sister had invited us back to the house for the party, if we wanted to go there later on and so saying we were off. I drive an old F150 pick-up. Runs good and the inside is spotless. I have bench seats and Karen scooted right over next to me as soon as I got into the truck. She had to spread her legs to get around the gear shift and that put my hands in a very nice position. As I hit 2nd and 4th I could feel the heat coming from her crotch. Between shifting it just seemed natural to put my hand on the inside of her thigh. You know close to the shift lever.

Ever light we hit was a treasure. I would turn to her and we would kiss passionately. My hands would caress her bare stomach and back. Sliding up and down on her exposed skin. Including the exposed side cleavage. I couldn't stop myself and at one point I allowed my thumb to slid into her top and scrap over her nipples. They were hard and her areola were all crinkly. I wanted to rip her shirt off but . . . Her elbow came down and trapped my hand with a gently pressure. Taking that as a "not now, let's save it for later move" I satisfied myself with kissing and caressing any bare skin.

A horn honking behind me broke our latest kiss and I slipped the truck into first an pulled through the now green light.

Finally, we got to the restaurant. We had picked one that wasn't in our home town. Not wanting to be bothered with all the people we knew who would be coming up and talking to us.

Can't remember what we ate. Can't even remember a whole lot about what we talked about. Just that it was fun and we laughed a lot.

When I opened the door for her to get in this time she turned to me and we quite passionately kissed like there was no tomorrow. When we finally broke apart and she had climbed into the truck I shut her door and hurried over to get in. She was waiting and once more we were kissing. From there it was to the movies. Kissing the entire trip there. Rubbing her bare skin and her inner thighs as I shifted. Don't remember the movie but I do remember the cuddling and holding hands. By the time the movie was over it was 12:00 and I had to get her home. Her parents were still there and the parental domination thing was in full effect. God bless our parents.

She insisted I come in with her as it was a Saturday and I was allowed to stay until 0200 am if I wanted. Of course her parents were still up as were her two siblings, They were all watching TV and Karen ran upstairs and came back down with an old baggy sweat suit on. Still she looked incredible. Grabbing us a soda we went out to her back yard and sat right up next to the house so anyone looking out the window couldn't see us. As I sat down Karen straddled my lap and kissing me very deeply sits back up and sighs looking deeply into my eyes.

Smiling I asked her, "So I figured my limits during the date were I was only allowed to rub bare skin. Now what do I do?"

"Yes I know and I don't mean to be a tease but this is our first date." Kissing me again, I think the new rule is you can rub inside my suit but not inside my underwear. Just be careful as Dad or any of my family could walk out at any time." Again she closed in and we kissed. This time I ran my hands under her shirt and around and up her back. Lo and behold I discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. Even the middle of a very passionate kiss I felt her smile when I discovered the lack of at least half her underwear. Wasting no time I brought my hands to the front and cupped those tits which had been driving me crazy all last year in school and especially tonight. Breaking our kiss I raised her shirt up over her tits and beheld there supreme beauty in all their glory. I am lucky and hadn't seen these last night or I would have had to tell Linda hers were the second most glorious breasts in all of creation.

DWLazarus
DWLazarus
32 Followers
12