Freedom and the Widow Ch. 06

Story Info
Victoria and Eric both at Club Zero.
1.8k words
4.48
22.2k
1

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria took great pleasure in preparing for the club; her pussy tingling and swelling sweetly as she felt the soft black leather on her legs on slipping the tight leggings on. Tonight she would wear a black silk top and black stilettos and carry a short whip which was attached to her shoulder bag; she had chosen not to look too extreme on her first night, despite itching to wear some of the more striking outfits she had acquired, none the less, she looked every inch the confident dominatrix, which she was already becoming quite naturally. She slipped the small black eye mask into her bag and went downstairs to meet the others.

The other two complimented her on her choice, they were also suitably attired; the three adjusted their attitudes as they sipped drinks whilst waiting for the cab to arrive, each oozing dominance and ready to exude their will on worthy subjects. The servants attending them knew the drill for such evenings; they keenly added to the mood by attending in pairs; the maid standing tall and the male-servants on their knees beside them; emphasising the submission of males at all levels. Victoria's heart raced as she waited; tonight would be very special for her, and would be instrumental in confirming her new lifestyle.

Eric had driven to the club in the day, to ensure it was not too isolated and he would have an escape plan if he chickened out. Fortunately, there was another bar across the street and down the road just a little; he chose to dress casually so as not to stick out like a sore thumb at the 'straight' bar, and also not to be too conspicuous as a 'newcomer' to Club Zero, now as he sat in the cab in the darkness as the palms flashed by like ghosts at the wayside, he was more nervous than ever, but he had to make a breakthrough; he so wanted to be the plaything of a stern and commanding woman, he could not shake off his submissive side.

As he paid the cab at the bar across the road and looked nervously in the club's direction, its driver looked at him knowingly and smiled.

"It's only a short walk from here; you'll be OK after a couple of drinks in this bar." He drove off chuckling as Eric went bright red; was he that obvious? The bar was surprisingly well patronised, considering the area was somewhat remote from the main resort. The waiter also smiled knowingly at Eric as he ordered a stiff drink; a chalked sign on the wall tested his knowledge of French at first, but the legend was quite clear 'Cognac at the usual rates, Dutch courage served free'. Eric smiled to himself; this bar was as popular as the café opposite Madam Pompidou's for the very same reason; in a couple of hours it would be half empty, its patrons having stocked up on 'Dutch courage'. He discretely surveyed the people around him, 90% male, and many seemingly equally nervous; some seemed over-relaxed and were probably regulars at both bars, they'd make a grand entrance at Club Zero as though they'd just casually stumbled across it. He felt better already and ordered another drink.

The three women arrived at Club Zero at around 8pm; Victoria's nipples poked through the black silk with excitement as she stepped from the cab and surveyed the stylish looking club. The frontage was tastefully presented in Art Deco style, no huge neon lights or tacky paintwork; she was pleased to see that the interior matched its subtle yet bold exterior. They were greeted by Cherie's housekeeper, Lola who was accompanied by a male who stood timidly by her. She smiled warmly at Victoria.

"How wonderful to see you here! We shall soon find you someone to help lift your spirits and flush away your old life. Having a male to serve your every whim is so invigorating." She took a long draw from the cigarette she was smoking through a six inch holder and turned with a look of contempt to the male who stood meekly by her; he held out his splayed hands and she flicked her ash into them. He accepted it as though it were a gift. She leaned into the women and whispered.

"I don't usually smoke, but I find it such a boon in teaching them humility, and so many males get a huge kick from women who smoke; it lends itself to the 'femme fatale' genre so sweetly." She then looked back to the male with a stern countenance, and then glanced toward the seating area; the male jumped into action and showed the ladies to a central are where they liked to sit, without the need for him actually being asked to do so.

Victoria was ecstatic as she took in the surroundings; her shaven pussy moulded itself into a delightful camel-toe in the luxuriant soft leather, no panties this evening, her sex feeling exquisite against the smooth leather. Just a week ago she had had no idea that such a place as this existed, or that such a thrill could be had from the remaining years of her life; she thought back to the Bridge Club and imagined what some of those ladies would think if they could see her now! She sneered rather than chuckled as she pondered this; in testament to the fact that she was now gaining a new confidence as part of this new, exciting life. She would return home a different woman with a different positive outlook.

Her pussy buzzed as she slowly crossed her legs, enjoying the feel of leather on her cunt and anus as she viewed males being brought in by patently assertive women. She was determined to make contact with a male tonight, if only to hear his admissions and yearnings first hand; she watched for 'un-owned' males attending and wondered what power she could exert over each.

For a while, they had to be content with teasing and being served by Lola's latest conquest. Pierre; he was a handsome male and completely submissive to women, Lola having him kneel next to her, assuming the ashtray position whenever she smoked, simply to exert her dominance over him; several polished marble ashtrays being available on the transparent glass table in front of her. He was made to wash his hands and wait on the ladies whenever drinks were required.

Victoria's pussy moistened as she listened to the questions posed him by Cherie and Wanda, as Lola looked on with pride; she knew there would be no question of punishing Pierre for telling a lie or avoiding a question; he was happy to be humiliated in such illustrious company. Cherie coughed politely to gain Pierre's attention before posing another question, to ensure he was allowed the sight of her generous thighs and pussy, twisting as she crossed her legs; she wore a short leather skirt and no panties, Pierre gulped as he caught a glimpse of her suspender straps and glorious mature womanhood, his cock bulging in his leggings.

"Do you prefer the whip or the cane when being punished Pierre? I know Lola is expert with both and will treat you to the experience at the earliest opportunity." Pierre blushed a little as the four assertive women looked contemptuously at him, awaiting an honest response. Cherie knew he would struggle with a satisfactory answer, and enjoyed watching submissive males squirm as they sought to satisfy their betters.

"I...I... I think I appreciate them both equally; I have been caned more often than being whipped; the sound of both excites me, and the pain delivered is equally sufficient... the pressure of the cane from mistress is more direct, but the lash of the whip is equally punishing in its own way..." Cherie sneered with quiet satisfaction.

"You cannot appreciate them equally if you have had the cane more often; I'm sure Lola will be happy to oblige you with the whip when you have earned that pleasure; I have seen her reprimand many of my household with one of her selection of whips. It is so pleasing to see a male cry and then come within a few short minutes of tasting the leather so expertly applied. I would be happy to have Lola afford you that pleasure at my residence, before me, my friends, and the entire female staff; would you like that?" Pierre's cock stiffened in his leggings as he thought of the pleasure of punishment before a large female audience; Lola smiled wickedly and lit another cigarette.

"Yes mistress... I would love that." The woman laughed at his honest reply; what else could he say? Pierre basked in the humiliation and savoured the moment as he looked at his mistress, who in turn sneered down at him with satisfaction; her pussy now bulging and nicely aroused as she too savoured whipping her latest acquisition before an audience.

Eric almost stumbled down the street to Club Zero, having risked perhaps a little more Dutch courage than he should have; it had gone straight to his head, so intense was his demeanour and determination to make this breakthrough. However, the few hundred yards walk in the fresh air served to be sufficiently sobering; he composed himself before entering the club, and was amazed that there was no entrance fee. The cat-suited attendant at the entrance sneered as she offered him this information as he fumbled for his wallet. She looked at him with studied contempt and gave him a token for his first drink for free, it being obvious he was new to the club.

"Oh, you'll pay eventually." She remarked curtly, ensuring Eric's cock showed interest. The free token also served to indicate 'newbies' to the regulars watching the bar for prey; this system served frequent patrons well. Many a male had become the property of a stern mistress before having the opportunity to actually purchase a drink.

Victoria's jaw dropped slightly and her pussy tingled I the tight leather as she saw him through the black mask she had now donned. Wanda smiled as she saw her expression.

"Seen something you like?" Victoria regained her composure and took a deep breath as her nipples became even more prominent in the black silk. The women huddled as she explained she'd seen him in the café earlier, opposite Madam Pompidou's. Cherie beamed with delight; it was apparent to her that the café was a haven for would be voyeuristic submissives, and here was one, boldly offering himself up to them.

"Excellent! I'll wager he's knew to the experience, and not just this club; what a perfect opportunity to see a match made in heaven, dominant and submissive realising their dreams together. Don't worry Victoria, we'll make sure he's right for you first." Victoria was sure already, her pussy oozed as she dreamed of having it licked for the first time, and at her command. The women turned to the kneeling male at Lola's side. Wanda licked her lips.

"Pierre, we have a little mission for you. Go and fetch that man who's just arrived, tell him we require his company immediately."