Freedom and the Widow Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hui-Ying smiled with pleasure, hands on hips, as the male moaned in ecstasy and a spray of hot semen jetted from beneath her shoe, spreading across the platform as if to mimic a Chinese fan, as she rolled his cock and he spurted the contents of his tortured balls in submissive surrender. Eric's cock jutted and dribbled as he viewed the deliciously slender oriental woman, whose natural and spiteful dominance seemed to shine from her; his mind reached the depths of his submissiveness as he pondered the exquisite tortures such a woman would inflict in achieving satisfaction, he knew no male would remain a favourite with her for more than a few days before being sold or disposed of. Angela gripped her whip, her cunt now buzzing with pleasure as the other smiling women applauded the burly white male's generous submission to the slender eastern woman in red satin. As she squeezed the spurts from his squashed cock, she announced his fate with a wicked smile.

"I have African woman who enjoy using you as slave; you find much pain and pleasure in Dark Continent." The male gasped and his balls released another worthy jet of cream as mid-orgasm, he writhed in submissive ecstasy at the knowledge he would never see his home country again, and would die the slave of a dominant black woman. Hui-Ying applied her shoe as the last blobs of cream dribbled from his cock, and then snapped her fingers; two beautifully elegant Chinese assistants in black satin appeared, unbound the male's ankles and led him away on a leash to be prepared for his journey. Their mistress then sauntered over to her audience with a pleased grin emphasising her delectably high cheek-bones. After introducing herself to the women, she looked down at Eric with his sheathed cock standing firm and his exposed bell-end glistening with excitement; the Viagra he'd been given accentuated his submissiveness and he yearned to come. She looked at Angela and smiled.

"May your pet be pleasured? He look splendid in his harness, and I think he appreciate me." Angela advised that she had just taken charge of Eric, and looked to Victoria who nodded her approval to Hui-Ying; she could see that Eric was in need of relief. Angela was in need of relief herself as she eagerly assisted by pulling Eric's choker tight, easing him upright on his knees, her cunt now juiced with arousal. Hui-Ying now bent slightly, displaying the cleavage of her firm breasts to Eric as she squeezed his bobbing bell-end between her beautifully manicured hands.

"You fine example of white boy, I give your mistress my contact; if she become bored with you, I buy you and find you new home." Eric gasped at her expert stimulation of his bell-end, his balls tingling deliciously at her tease which made the women laugh, though they knew she would genuinely be more than happy to consign Eric to an exquisite fate. Eric panted with pleasure as Angela held his head back firmly, while the superb Chinese dominatrix gently nursed and teased his rock hard bell-end as it jutted upright from the teasing leather tube; she smiled wickedly as one finger gently circled the flange of his helmet, whilst a sharp red nail, softly scraped and teased the underside. The women laughed as Eric jerked and whined on the edge of a teasing orgasm; the Chinese woman would now use words to tip him over the edge.

"You come for me with minimum stimulation; you will admit your submission and shoot your cream as close to China as you can, or I spank your balls." Hui-Ying moved smartly to one side as she applied finger and nail to maximum effect and Eric expelled his breath as he moaned in ecstasy. Victoria, Wanda and Charlotte smiled as they watched Angela's excited face as she choked Eric so naturally, to enhance his submission, and watched open mouthed as the Chinese woman had him spurt milky wads of semen energetically, as he basked in an erotic dream of being disposed by her. Eric's pleasure was immeasurable as the superb woman expertly teased the contents of his balls from him with just the barest of physical stimulation. At last he was allowed to sag, spent, exhausted and thoroughly satisfied. Angela had him kiss her feet and thank her, without any prompting from her friends; it was now apparent that she was more than ready to embrace the lifestyle of dominance that she had earned as much as any other woman there.

Charlotte had briefed Hui-Ying about Angela, and her tender embarkation into the world of dominance; they would now contrive to coax her into choosing a pet, the photo sent by Wanda had been most useful, and a suitable male had been carefully selected for her.

Charlotte the ladies on a tour of her house and grounds for Angela's benefit, and she became more and more excited as she took things in; she giggled like a schoolgirl on being shown the cunt-shaped hedge, and marvelled at the prowess of the women with bull-whips who lashed a willing male who was bound to the pole which faced it; she winced a little at first, until Victoria told her to watch the actions of the receiving male. Angela smirked as she watched him push his buttocks out, so as he may receive the full pleasure of the wicked leather demon, and after many applications, shivered and sagged in his bindings having rubbed his excited cock to orgasm against the padding of the pole.

As the women were led into a building which would once have been a huge greenhouse when the old house was built, Hui-Ying winked at a smiling Charlotte, unseen by Angela. There were no longer any plants being propagated in the humid atmosphere under the glass; a long row of cramped cages, each with a naked male within, stretched from one end to the other. Charlotte beamed proudly.

"These are males purchased by Hui-Ying, they are held here prior to being shipped abroad; each one has undergone rigorous training and all know their place and have been expertly broken." As the women walked slowly down, looking in at the purchases made by the Chinese woman Charlotte smirked as an assistant of Hui-Ying's appeared on cue.

"Madam, we have problem with cage 8 man; he disobey and masturbate once again. He lick up seed inside cage, but he shoot beyond bars; we find cream on pathway - he be warned before, must lose his balls; he no use to us now!" As the women moved down with curiosity to cage 8, they viewed a very handsome, but pitifully faced male of about 40; physically fit with brown hair and sharp blue eyes. Angela's heart missed a beat as his eyes met with hers and he stared open mouthed as though he knew her. Hui-Ying had left stony faced and returned with her assistant who held in her hand a scissor-like tool which held an expanded elasticated band. Charlotte took great pleasure in ordering the male from the cage. Angela gasped as the male moved forward and pushed open the door of the cage; they were not locked. Charlotte viewed her expression.

"The cages are merely symbolic, to aid the inmate's feeling of being worthless, and to test their absolute obedience; this one could have opened his cage and licked his cream from the pathway, but was obviously torn by the fact he had already disobeyed in masturbating. I should have had his cock caged; it's such a waste, he was a very promising and obedient male, fully trained and with extras such as a driving licence; perfect for ferrying a mistress in need of transportation, and sweetly submissive with it. Having lost his balls, he'll be of no use abroad; though the novelty of a white eunuch is strong, they are ten a penny, so many men having gone out carrying their balls having lost them after their mistresses have decided to neuter them." Eric's cock managed to retreat into its tube for the only time that day, as he watched with piteous eyes as the male lay back obediently as his sack was fed into the expanded loop of elastic, and the smiling assistant was more than pleased to exact permanent punishment by releasing it; the male moaned quietly as the tight elastic constricted the top of his sack, glancing pitifully at Angela as he was ushered back into his cage; the tight elastic already numbing his doomed balls. Charlotte sensed the compassion in Angela, and ensured she was fully aware he just might be available; with his balls intact.

"Of course, it will be a day or so before his balls die and can be removed; it's quite humane, the instrument is used on farm animals all the time, their balls simply numb and drop off; I can't think what made him masturbate again, having been warned." Angela's cunt bulged as she studied the muscular contours of the male's broad chest and lean arms and legs; her heart pumped again as he lifted his blue eyes and looked longingly at her. Unseen by Angela, the others, including Hui-Ying, crossed their fingers and waited; Angela's cunt cried out with a tingling passion of its own from beneath her damp silk panties, as the male's cock stiffened as he looked at her, before closing his eyes in shame.

"Oh please, let me take him; I promise I'll punish him and pay whatever was asked for him." The women smirked in triumph behind her, and a smiling Hui-Ying strutted up to her.

"Oh no, I not allow this... I will pay for him, he is my gift to you; I admire your compassion, but you must be stern with him, if he misbehave in any way you bring him back to Charlotte and I cut his balls off myself when I next here." She nodded to her smiling assistant who ordered the male from his cage, and cut the elastic from his scrotum. One of Charlotte's maids appeared with a grin and handed packages to Victoria and Wanda, who now approached her. Victoria took Eric's leash from her, as Angela stood staring down at the pleased blue eyes which now looked up at hers, and took another leash from the package she held and gave to Angela with a smile.

"There, he's yours now; confirm your ownership by leashing him." Angela's cunt tingled with pleasure as he gently leaned forward to allow her to buckle his leash and enslave him, his cock stiffening as he felt the warmth of her closeness for the first time. Wanda showed her the contents of her package.

"These are some things he can wear about your house, until we can sort some other things out for you; we can discuss your needs at our little circle meetings, you are more than just a friend now, you one of us." Angela was now beginning to realise that the choice had been pre-determined; her thought was confirmed when Hui-Ying's assistant picked something from inside the cage and passed it to her with a smile.

"I know why your new pet masturbate; he like you!" Angela blushed just a little, but maintained her new-found severity as she looked at the photo of herself, sitting with cane in hand, Eric kissing her feet; she looked at Wanda with a suspicious smile creasing her face, as she found Victoria now undoing the belt she wore, and unbuttoning her dress.

"Please don't be too annoyed with us Angela; we did choose Clark for you, after considering your needs; and after all, you have saved him from being sent away. You must remind him of that from time to time, you have been his saviour." Victoria whisked away Angela's skirt as it dropped and she stood out of it; she now stood sternly in her black stockings and white panties; her new pet leashed and eager to please on his knees, naked at her feet. Victoria continued.

"You must allow your new pet to take in your scent, and then I think you need to let him know about what think of his use of that photo." Angela quivered with pleasure as she pulled Clark's face into the warmth of her crotch for the first time; Clark's cock stood rigid as he sampled the deliciously spicy scent of the cunt he would loyally worship. Angela was already dreaming of having him home; close to orgasm with just the feel of his nose at her clitoris, she reigned in her composure and gently pulled his head away.

"Well Clark, now I know why you looked at me the way you did. What do you have to say about wasting your seed over my image without my permission? I think you should advise on what punishment you deserve when I get you home." Victoria, Wanda, Charlotte and Hui-Ying marvelled at her new confidence; Eric's cock had long re-emerged from the tight leather tube and his bell-end bulged proud as he enjoyed the emergence of a dominant Angela, and her humiliation of another male. Clark looked up at Angela with grateful eyes.

"Mistress... Mistress Angela, I beg your forgiveness for abusing myself on seeing your image; it was a situation I could only dream of, as I was destined to become the property of an unknown woman in Africa or Asia. I promise I spent in your honour, you looked so dominant, and when I saw you today you were a thousand times more desirable than the photo; I was happy to lose my balls, thinking I could never be owned by you. I beg you to have me feel fifty strokes of the cane." Angela's cunt now oozed in her panties; she had arrived. She hurriedly replaced her stiff skirt and patent belt as he spoke.

All she could think about was getting him home, and what she'd have him do after the caning.

"You are forgiven Clark, but I shall still enjoy giving you a sound thrashing; you'll not spend again until I allow it." Clark would spend many times on that first evening under the strict control of his new mistress; she in turn would know pleasures she had only heard vague rumours about in her previous mundane existence.

12