Freedom Ch. 01

Story Info
She goes through unforgettable experiences.
803 words
3.96
9.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is often times unexplainable and people are even more complex. The way we think, act, and talk. The choices we make determine our lives. It may determine who we turn out to be; good or bad. There is not an in between. I have had both good and bad in me. I often recall the memories that strike me like a lightning bolt. The first time it happened made me open my eyes. The possibilities it beheld, the sensations that poured out were all too surreal. That first moment, the first words that made my body shake.

****

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, sir."

"Say it."

"I belong to you, sir."

"Good girl." Fingers run through my hair as I instinctively lean in closer, yearning for more. This is the place where I was always meant to be. The place that makes me feel vulnerable yet strong. A place where I am protected, cherished, and loved. Kneeling at his feet is where I belong. This location I fantasize about is now reality. His strength, his tenderness always leaves me wanting more.

Outside of this room, I am his companion, friend, and lover. I stand by his side and him by mine. The chips finally fall into the correct spaces. Yet, inside of this room he makes me crave more. I want to be pushed further; far beyond my limits. Every time we begin, my body experiences a shock. One that sends me hurling straight down. I push my guards down and they tumble at my feet, pushing me up higher and higher.

"Focus," he stares at me, cutting my thoughts short.

"I'm sorry, sir," I reply as I bow my head down and stare at the floor. His fingers lay on my chin, slowly lifting my head up.

"Look at me," he commands. My brown eyes meet his striking hazel ones. I feel my body relax the moment he holds my gaze. His eyes full of love and warmth. One simple glimpse from him makes my knees go weak. I often wonder if he realizes the full effect he has on me.

"I adore those eyes of yours," he comments. "When I first saw you, these were the eyes that captured me. And that smile." His thumb traces over my lips as I exhale, parting my lips slightly. "Stand up."

I quickly pull myself to my feet and stand with my legs shoulder width apart, my head up looking straight ahead.

"Perfect posture." I smile to myself, feeling the pride run through my body.

"I stopped by the store on the way home tonight. Guess what I got?" I could see the smile in his eyes as he takes the glistening silver chain out of the neatly wrapped box. My heart starts to pound until it is the only sound I can hear. "Nipple clamps." He unravels the chain, letting me have a good look at them. I hear his footsteps as he makes his way over. Before I know it, he wraps his lips around my already erect nipples. I let out a moan, biting down on my bottom lip. "My pet is already excited hmm? Can you take a little more? Take a deep breath for me." I inhale as he clips one onto the left nipple. My breath catches in my throat for a second as I slowly exhale, feeling the tightness begin to travel down between my legs. "One more time." The other comes on with ease as I take a moment to look at them.

"Look at me." I move my eyes to his. "How do they feel, pet?"

"They feel...amazing," I answer, trying not to stutter. I have to show him that I am ready to be pushed further than I have ever before. I want him to feel happy, but most of all I want him to be proud of me. He leans in close and places his lips unto mine. I let out a small yelp as he pulls the clamps, the sensation almost too much to handle. Pain and pleasure mixes throughout my body. His other hand slips between my legs as he circles my clit, then running his fingers between my soft folds, taunting and teasing. He gives the clamps another pull as he meticulously works at pussy. My knees shake, trying to support my quivering frame.

"Keep those legs open," he says, thrusting two fingers inside my aching core. My toes curl, gasping as his fingers curl up inside my sweet spot. In and out. In and out. He gives the clamps another pull, harder this time as he releases them. That hand moves up as he curls his strong fingers around my neck, forcing me to look straight into those lustful eyes. "Tonight, pet. Tonight, you are mine."