Freedom Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel and Ella get closer yet further apart.
3.3k words
4.7
16.8k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At meeting Larry and I looked around for Ella to show up, but she never did. The Freedom Tour was that weekend and there was still some planning to be done. My parents banned me from seeing Larry and Ella, but they could not stop me. I was fueled to go on this trip. I had to do it for my friends and I had to do it for Ella and I. After the meeting Larry and I walked past Ella's house. I had not seen her since that night we were caught. I went by her house after the incident but she would not respond to me throwing rocks at her window. I was about to knock on her door but it wasn't such a great idea. I missed her and wondered about her.

I went home and got started on a paper that I had to write for my history class but I was distracted by the sudden shift of the weather. I opened the binds of my windows and turned out all of the lights in my room. Rain, thunder, lightning, and a strong wind came through the city. It was a nice change from the lazy sunny days and mild nights. I haven't heard or seen heavy rain in a long time. It was very relaxing and soothing to have my thoughts on nothing but the weather. I decided to call it a night and get in bed, falling asleep to the calming storm. I took off my clothes everything but my boxers. Before I crawled into bed I took a good look at myself in the mirror, my body lit up every once in a while by the light of the flashing lightning.

I wondered how Ella would see me when we finally got to make love. My auburn hair looked redder than usual tonight which really made my green eyes stand out. I always thought that I was an attractive guy, despite my terribly pale skin. Just like my father I was naturally muscular all over but not too slim. I pulled the elastic of my boxers away from my waist and looked down. There was my thick flaccid cock. I couldn't wait for Ella to see it, especially when it was erect and at its 7 inch length. I pictured her small hand wrapping around the sensitive skin while I touched her as well. We were so close the other night...

Laying on my bed, I had my cock out stroking it with my eyes closed with the sound of the rain in the background. The pre-cum had already started to flow from my head when I heard a sound at my window, like a little rock. Reluctantly I put my hard cock back into my boxers and got up to see what it was. Through the thick rain I could make out a jacketed figure below my window. My heart was made glad at the sight of her. I opened my window and waved to Ella. She looked around for a way to get up there but there was no ladder or anything of that sort around. I looked around my room for anything we could use but I couldn't find anything. I looked down at her and she was patiently waiting for me to figure something out. I was at least glad for the time so my cock could settle down a bit. With a sudden stroke of genius I stripped the sheets off of my bed and tied them together making big knots for her to climb up.

I dropped the white ladder down to her and she proceeded with little trouble up to my window. I helped her in and saw that she was soaked through and through. She wore a yellow jacket, tight black cigarette pants, and a red shirt that showed her wet cleavage very nicely. I helped her out of her jacket and kissed her before we exchanged any words. "I cant stay long" she said.

"Its alright," I started before I kissed her again pulling her soaking wet body toward mine. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I looked into her eyes but she looked away.

"He didn't touch you did he?" She avoided my eyes again.

"Shhhh, your parents will hear us." She placed her finger over my lips and took my hand and placed it on the hem of her shirt. "I'm really cold and wet..."

"Ella—"

"Please just help me get these wet clothes off." I couldn't argue with that. She lifted up her arms as I lifted up her shirt over her healthy full bust. Underneath she wore white lacy bra that seemed to be a bit too small to hold her lovely full tits. I could see the brown of her nipples through the wet fabric and I could not wait to see those brown globes again in my big hands. I then unbuttoned her black pants and peeled them from her slender long legs all the way down to the floor and off from around her ankles. She stood there shivering in her wet underwear looking like a dark goddess. I bought her close to me again feeling the wet fabric against my bare chest. I kissed her gently moving my hand to the back of her bra, my fingers clumsily looking for the snap but I couldn't find it.

"It's in the front," she whispered. My hands moved around to the place between her breasts and I undid the clasp revealing her bare chest. The bra fell to the ground right before we embraced again. She wanted my body heat and I wanted to feel her cool wet breasts against my bare pale chest. So much for letting my cock calm down...

On my bed we were back to where we were that night in the woods, my hands on her breasts licking her sucking at her dark nipples. I felt my cock against her thigh as I gently grinded against her. Be both only had our underwear on and were quickly warming up despite the weather and the chill. I laid down on top of her getting my cock closer to the place it wanted to be. She reached her hand down in between us and began to stoke me through my boxers. I was getting rock hard from her touch. I looked into her eyes as she wrapped her hand tighter around my hardness. My mouth was open and she reached up to kiss me sticking her touch deep into my mouth. I held onto it and sucked her tongue then giving her mine in return.

When we rose up to take a breath I could feel the precum in my boxers making everything wet and sticky. It was time to get those things off and Ella seemed to read my mind. She pulled down my boxers and smiled at the appearance of my long, hard, and thick cock. I then took off her panties so that we could be naked together. I laid her down next to me just so that I could look at her and kiss her. I wanted her to stay forever in my bed, forever naked and mine. Her hand lightly brushed against my stomach all the way down to my wanting cock. Her small hand took my cock once more feeling the precum dribble. While on our sides I lifted her thigh so I could feel her as well. I dreamed about touching her sweet wet valley, tasting it, and being deep inside of it. My fingers passed over her small bush and touched her soft pussy lips for the first time. My middle finger grazed on top of her slit, each time getting deeper and deeper. Once my finger parted her lips I could feel the wetness that she had for me. My finger ran into her clit on one end and her pussy hole at the other end. I wanted to explore both with my finger, mouth, and cock. As I touched her she started to grind her hips against my fingers and I pushed my cock deeper into the grip of her hand.

"I love you." I told her. She smiled and let out a little chuckle. She had the loveliest and biggest smile in the world. I didn't care if she said it back to me or not, I just wanted to say it. I wasn't too sure what love was, but it had to feel something like what I was feeling for her. I noticed every time my finger got close to her clit, she would let out a little whimper and when my finger edged close to her hole her thighs would tighten up a bit. She was in fact a virgin and I knew I would have to stretch her hole a bit to get my cock into her.

"Can I...can I taste you?" she asked me. I nearly came right there. The way she said it was so sweet yet so sexy. I nodded and let her head go to the place she wanted to be. I loved watching her look at my cock with wonderment. Her eyes widened as she explored first with her hand then with her lips and tongue. She started my licking my cock upward from my balls all the way up to my cum hole. Her stokes got wetter and bigger with each pass. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment of pure pleasure. I could feel my cock venturing deeper and deeper into her open warm mouth. Her mouth made a perfect wet tunnel for my cock. She took as much as she could into my mouth without choking. My cock was a little big for her narrow mouth but she sucked my cock like she had been dreaming about it as well. With my hand on her head I pushed her mouth down onto my cock, bobbing her head, and worked up to a steady rhythm. With her other hand she took care of the base of my cock and my balls. I couldn't help but cry out in small moans of pleasure with every sensation. I loved watching my white cock disappearing into her mouth.

As she took my dick I still had access to her velvety pussy. I pushed my finger into her pussy a little at a time amazed at just how tight she was. I twisted my finger inside of her feeling the fleshy inner walls of her. When I pulled my finger out it was covered in her fragrant wetness. With that same finger I massaged her swollen clit, which caused her suck me more vigorously. I couldn't hold myself anymore and I began to convulse. My breathing sped up in almost an instant and I exploded in her mouth before I could warn her. I could feel myself sweating from every pore of my body and I could not catch my breath. My chest was puffed and wasn't coming down so easily. I was indeed on the verge of an asthma attack. Ella covered in my cum and slightly confused tried to ask me if I was okay. I pointed to my bedside table where my inhaler was. She got what I was trying to tell her and got my inhaler for me. I took a couple of puffs and regained my composure. After a minute or so I could breathe again. I looked at Ella and we both began to laugh. I have never had such an intense orgasm in all my life. She had cum in her hair and on her eyelashes. We had fun getting her all cleaned up, my cum was everywhere! I wanted to continue on, but she told me she had to go. I wanted to take her into my bed and finish what we had started and then just hold her. Her clothes were a bit dryer now as she put them back on.

"Do you have to go?" I asked watching her zip her pants back up. It was a shame she was leaving so wet, gosh I wanted to be her panties...

"Yes, my parents are going to kill me."

"Don't stay away Ella."

"I wont," she told me.

As she edged nearer to the window to climb out, I noticed a small bruise on her neck highlighted by the strong moonlight. "How did you get that bruise?"

She froze for a second and said, "I fell." I reached out to touch her there but she pulled away. A frown formed on my face. I didn't want to push it, but I wanted to know what happened. "Later Daniel, I have to go." Before she went out of my window I grabbed her hand and pulled her in for one last kiss that stirred my cock once more.

******

She didn't show up to meeting and it was now the day of the Freedom tour. I snuck out of the house against my parents' wishes and left them a note on my bed explaining my actions. I would be gone for only two weeks and although Larry and all of my other friends were right beside me on the bus, I really wanted to see Ella. I worried about her, like I had worried about no one before. Larry noticed my slumping mood, but no matter what he did to try to cheer me up nothing worked. I felt so pathetic, like a love-sick puppy but I couldn't help myself, she was always on my mind.

"Daniel—"

"What?" I asked Larry as I glared out of the bus window.

"Look who showed up." I looked up to see who Larry was talking about and there she was. Everyone erupted into a cheer as she boarded the bus and my face lit up. I wasn't the only one who missed her, her best friend Paula got up out of her seat to embrace her. I called out her name but she couldn't hear me over the voices talking to her, asking her questions. She smiled broadly like she always did and tried to answer each of the questions. She came right on time because the bus took off just as she sat down next to Paula. Maybe she didn't see me. Maybe her parents told her not to talk to me anymore. Maybe she decided that I wasn't worth the trouble. All of these thoughts raced through my head faster than the grass and scenery raced by through the window. I looked at the back of her head waiting for her to turn around and flash that smile to me and show me that she was really okay, but I got nothing.

"Its gonna be a long drive." Larry said taking out his book, a giant work written by some guy long dead and gone. It would be three hours before we made a first stop, three hours until I got to talk to her. I asked Larry if I could borrow one of his books to make the time go by faster. Three hours later, I was counting down the seconds to be released from the bus. Before we could get off of the bus we were given a little briefing about what we would be doing. There was a non violent protest going on in the town square's library protesting a recent incident involving the beating of a small black school child in front of the library. We had signs made and we would be meeting up with other students from all over the area. As we were released from the bus we were also warned that this was not a very friendly town, but no matter what would happen we would not resort to violence. We crowed off of the bus and I pushed my way forward to get to Ella. Just as I reached forward to touch her back, she sped up getting further and further away from me.

The library was a surreal scene, like those one that I saw on my television set. On the outside there was a sea of angry white faces holding signs and shouting hateful words into the air. You could just feel the tension, so thick it strangled my throat and I could feel my own anger boiling. Men were spitting, women were cursing, and young kids were learning to hate from their racist parents. There were cops lining the crowds but even more of them were staring at the group of students on the wide stairs of the library who were singing and chanting peacefully, waiting to arrest them. It was comforting knowing that there were others out there who saw the insanity in our current hypocritical society. There was so much noise and so many people, it was a bit overwhelming. But Larry and I were ready, ready to stand up for what we believe in. We took our place on the stairs and raised up our signs. It was all very inspiring and I remembered why I was there. I was not only doing this for Ella and I but for the good of this country.

After the protest, we were invited to a local black church for dinner and rest. This was my chance to finally talk to Ella. As everyone else socialized and talked about the day, I followed Ella as she existed to the hallway. I found her sitting on a bench with fidgeting her hands in her lap with her head down. "Ella?" She looked up but then quickly looked back down. I sat down next to her and took her hand. He slide closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder gripping my hand tighter. Gosh I missed her.

"I really, really, and I mean really missed you."

"It didn't seem like it," I started. "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I've been avoiding you because I didn't to talk about depressing things."

"Tell me, you've got me worried sick doll."

She took a deep breath and told me what's been on her mind. "That night when Officer Judd took me home, he threatened my family and me. He told me if he ever caught us together again he would hurt my family. On top of that when I got home my parents grounded me and told me that I couldn't leave the house unless I was going to school. That night I snuck out and we...well you know, they caught me coming home and told me if I do it again they are going to send me to stay with my aunt in the north for a while. I really like you Daniel, I really, really do..but—"

"But what?"

"I don't want to sneak around my parent's backs but even more so I don't want to put them in harm's way."

"And what happened here?" I asked grazing over the fading bruise on her neck.

"Officer Judd." Those same feeling that boiled inside of me at that protest were coming back tenfold. My fist curled up and my knuckles were white.

"Don't worry about it Daniel."

"Too late for that," I said underneath my breath.

"You know why I am here?"

"Why?"

"I am here for us, for my family, this is more than personal, this is my life Daniel. And right now it's complicated."

"What are you saying Ella?"

"Daniel," she said. "Right now I can't be with you. It's easier not to."

My heart tore in half right there on that bench holding her hand. She withdrew from me and walked down the hallway further to the bathroom and let the door slam behind her heavily. The sad thing was I needed no further explanation. If me being with her would cause her any harm, I couldn't do it—easier said than done.