Freedom Comes at a Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Rachel I'm going to cum." I screamed, sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Yes Darren cum fill my cunt with your white milky liquid." She screamed. "I fucking want it all inside me."

I pounded my cock into her a couple more times before the first jet of cum erupted from my cock, like a long dormant volcano that had just woken up, and Rachel screamed again as she had her final earth shattering orgasm. I didn't stop though as jet after jet of cum shot from the end of my cock and continued to fill her pussy.

Eventually I was completely drained and I let her legs go and collapsed on top of her.

"That was the best fuck I have ever had Darren." Rachel said breathlessly.

I was to knackered to say anything and just kissed her neck softly.

"Let's wait until we have both recovered and then do it again." Rachel said. "But this time I want you to do me a favour if you will."

"The way I feel I'll do anything." I answered my breathing slowly getting back to normal.

"You might not when you hear what I want." She said.

"Just tell me Rachel please."

"I want to ride your cock while you are wearing your callipers and boots." She said. "I'll understand if you say no."

Nobody had ever even liked me once they saw the boots but now I was in bed, naked, with a woman that was desperate to fuck me while I was wearing them.

"Okay I'll do it for you." I told her.

"Great." She said throwing a pack of cigarettes to me. "Light two of those and let me get us a drink first."

She jumped off the bed and, literally, ran out of the bedroom. She was back in seconds with two glasses full to the brim.

"Have another Scotch first you might need it." She laughed.

"You're probably right." I said and laughed with her.

We drank our drinks quickly, probably too quick really, and then Rachel helped me put my callipers and boots back on. Once she was happy she wrapped her hand around my semi-hard cock and began to kiss and lick it until it was fully erect. Once it was she climbed on top of me but, instead of facing me, she sat on my cock looking down my legs and began to ride me for all she was worth.

Holding on to my callipers she bucked wildly, seemingly having a never ending orgasm, while I held her waist tightly.

"This is fucking brilliant Darren." She gasped as she continued to fuck my cock like her life depended on it.

She let go of the callipers and started to massage her tits roughly until she screamed out as her orgasm reached its highest point.

"Darren cum again in me." She begged. "I want to feel your cum squirting deep into my cunt."

She gripped my callipers for the last time and bounced wildly until I felt the first stream of cum enter her.

"I've cum Rachel." I gasped.

"Yes Darren keep cumming." She screamed and continued to grind her pussy harder onto my cock.

I felt a couple more streams of cum leave my cock before it twitched dryly.

"There's no more Rachel." I told her. "Not at the minute you've had it all."

She climbed off my cock, it slapping down against my stomach and turned to face me. As she did the juices from her pussy started to leak out, splashing on my cock and chest and she lay down on top of me.

"Thank you Darren." She said "Thank you for giving me a night I'll never forget."

With that she rolled off me, wrapped her arm over my chest and we both drifted off to sleep, waking twice in the night to fuck even more.

When I woke in the morning my head was killing me and Rachel was nowhere to be seen, although I could hear her in the rough direction of her kitchen. Eventually she walked back into the bedroom wearing just a pink and black lace teddy.

"Morning Darren." She said. "How are you feeling?"

"I've got a massive headache." I told her.

"I'm sure it will go soon, you just relax." She said.

I didn't know whether it was due to my headache but she sounded different.

"Is everything okay Rachel?" I asked slightly concerned.

"Oh yes everything is perfect Darren." She answered.

Now her voice was really beginning to worry me and I went to sit up, but couldn't move my legs.

"Oh yes sorry about those Darren." She said pointing at my legs. "But I couldn't risk letting someone as good as you get away from me could I?"

She walked over to me and pulled the covers off. What I saw caused me to recoil in fear. Rachel and chained my callipers to the bottom of her bed and, somehow, even wrapped a strap around both thighs and attached them to the side of the bed.

"What the fuck are you up to Rachel?" I screamed at her.

"Don't be like that Darren." She purred. "We had such a good night last night."

"Take these fucking chains off now." I screamed.

"Please don't shout again Darren you're scaring me."

"Well undo me now then." I bellowed even louder.

"I told you not to shout at me again you fucking cunt." She screamed and then it all went black.

12