Freedom For Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you get to the bottom of this little dick, stick out your tongue and lick my ass too." His full strokes ended at her body and her pubic hair rubbed his nose and lips. His gurgling and chocking sounds began when he extended his tongue each time to activate his gag reflux. "Now ant, I want you to hum as you suck and lick. In fact I want you to hum the song Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen as you suck."

He was humming along and Goddess moved her hips while demanding that he lick her ass at the bottom of each stroke. With her feet she was able to reach ant's balls and she used her large toes to press his testicles into the scrotal sack and then up into his abdomen and she wiggled them to increase his pressure. "Suck it and lick my ass ant!" she continued to demand.

He was gagging and continued to cry. Goddess encouraged his crying and told him to let the tears flow as he hummed away with tears running down his eyes and into the now wet blindfold.

The vibrations from the humming dildo and her moving hips combined with his movements from sucking and licking filled her with happiness. His gagging made her feel powerful and conquering and soon she came.

She ordered ant to stop and removed the dildo from her pussy as she held the side that he had just sucked. "Clean it up," she demanded. She had him lick up her juices from her body and left the panties off. Goddess removed the blindfold for ant to see her now. "Please masturbate ant and use the number system," she ordered. Before long, he was at nine and she had him rest and restart.

He could see her body and she continued to show him her pussy and her ass, which provided him with the visual fuel for another sleepless night. After 15 minutes of this start and stop, show and tell, his condom needed emptying again and he drank the drippings with the enthusiasm of a dog about to go for a walk. A fresh condom was quickly installed on his still swollen penis.

Still naked, she left the plug in his ass and put the little dildo away. She tied his leash to the side of the bed and then turned out the lights. He heard "You may not touch me ant" as the nightstand light switch turned and clicked to off. With the humiliation from being plugged, the oral assault, and the leash -- his mind raced here and there, from event to event. The pain in his groin, oh that pain; he slept little while Goddess lay there naked, covered and motionless. She was relaxed, falling asleep to the thoughts about the rebirth of her powers and the good things to come.

12