Freedom From Clothes Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
674 Followers

Rajive (Kashmiri) – 35, 6’, very fair and handsome, well built body with wide shoulders and strong arms, hairy chest, large cock (7 ½ - 8”). Sally (American) – his short-term companion, 20, 5’ 10”, typical American youngster, tan line free body, 38C-24-38, clean shaved pussy.

Andrew (British) – 24, 5’ 10”, dreamy blue eyes, lean face, athletic built, hairy chest, medium cock (5 ½’’). Another attractive young man. Mallika (Konkanese) – his short term companion, 45+, 5’ 6”, very pretty face with chiseled features, very fair and silky skin, body well maintained for age, well shaped breasts, nice long nipples, sexy belly, 36C-32-40, thick pubic hair well trimmed and in perfect triangular shape, pussy mound fairly heavy. She looked very attractive as she came clad in a sari. Looked especially sexy in the nude.

Yousuf (Punjabi Muslim) – 35, 5’ 6’’, fair skin, well-built, a little stocky, large circumcised cock (7”), only man with shaved pubic hair. I saw a circumcised cock for the first time but did not like it. Shameem(Punjabi Muslim) – his wife, 30, 5’ 3”, dark skin, nice well proportioned figure, well formed small breasts, 32B- 28-34. Clean shaved pussy.

Sandeep (Marathi) – 35, 5’ 8’’, dark skin, hairy body, medium cock (5”). Jasweer (Sikh) – his wife, 30, 5’ 7’’, fair and healthy skin, large rounded breasts, thin waistline, rounded hips, 36C-28-40. Thick & dense pubic hair, unshaved armpit. She had certain freshness in her body that made her very attractive.

As I was standing in the bar I could see all the activities going around me. Ruku appeared to be a star attraction and every man was trying to get close to her. All of them were hugging and kissing her by turn and she was warmly reciprocating. To almost everyone she was giving a light pats on the bum and a caressed the cock. But she was not allowing any one to go much beyond hug & kiss and the accompanying fondling of body. Her mole on the buttock also was a great attraction and many tried to kiss her there. But she did not hang on for long with any one and was moving around.

I noticed, with a feeling of envy, that she was particularly partial to Subho and spent a long time with this very attractive man. She managed to bring him out of the clutches of three admiring women and gave him a real affectionate hug and a long kiss. His hands were moving on her back and hips as the kiss went on, I could see his left hand parked on her buttock and his fingers feeling the mole.

As the kiss finally ended, Subho held her by the slender waist took her aside and made her sit on a wrought iron bench. He sat beside her and bending his head started kissing her nipples. Ruku bent her head backward and her eyes were closed in enjoyment. Her hands were clasping his hair. Subho shifted his head from one breast to another and this continued for long. From the movement of Ruku’s hands on his head I could feel the ecstasy she was having.

As Subho finished with the breasts, he made Ruku stand up on the bench and put his mouth on her pussy. He was holding her with his arms on her hips as she was shaking uncontrollably. Finally, the action came to an end and I am sure, Ruku must have had a great climax. At this stage, Ruku realised that she was drawing a lot of attention and was impatient to leave. But before that gave ‘thank you’ kisses on his lips, nipples and finally bending down on his cock. I was sure that Ruku was going to have sex with Subho. I felt a competitive urge in me and decided that I must make love to this man before that.

In the mean time, lot of action was on –

Murli, the young Keralite girl was having a great time with Rajive, the handsome Kashmiri. He was licking her bushy cunt, her breasts and finally her asshole.

Amar, the fat Punjabi, was pouring colour on Sally, the young American girl. He took care to make her breasts and pussy totally red. In return, Sally gave him a blowjob on his tiny cock.

Three ladies, Ranjana the beauty from Bengal, Mallika the sophisticated Konkanese lady and Jasweer the Sikh girl looked to be the hot favourites. Men were pouring colour on their breasts, pussy and hips. All three were giggling away. After a while, they got down into the pool and cleaned themselves. They came out fairly quickly and traces of colour could still be seen on their bodies.

Albert, the Frenchman was busy with the British woman Sandra kissing her ass. His cock was being sucked in turn.

Shankar, the Tamil was giving a good suck to Shameem on her shaved cunt.

My husband was found to be pursuing Jasweer. He was sitting besides her alternately fondling her breasts and playing with her pubic hair. She was holding his erect cock and playing with it. I knew that he is a little shy about public sex and was wondering if he was enjoying fully.

Yousuf’s foreskin less large cock caught fat Rashmi’s fancy and she was alternately caressing it with her hands and mouth. He was fondling her large breasts.

Sandeep the Marathi had caught hold of Ruku. He was kissing on her nipples. Ruku’s hands were on his bum, her finger s playing at his asshole.

Mallika was seen with none other than the host Jay. She was holding his baldhead on her breast and Jay was sucking her nipples. His hands were on her large pussy.

Andrew, the young Brit was engaged with Ranjana giving her a long kiss. She was looking ravishingly attractive as the drops of water on her body shined in sunlight. She held his head and brought it down on her breasts. After finishing her breasts, Andrew brought her along to the bar to fill her glass. As they came in, Andrew gave me a light kiss and held me by my arms.

He gave me an admiring look and said, “ There are too many beauties at a time and I am getting lost.”

I was delighted that he made this comment despite being with Ranjana.

She also endeared herself to me by saying, “The attendant has increased the attraction of the bar.”

As I poured drinks for them, three of us sat down together and instantly became friendly. Andrew noticed that my glass was almost empty and filled my glass. He brought the glass to my lips and I drank from his hand. I felt it was a nice affectionate gesture. Andrew was holding on to my glass and I continued drinking like that. I took Ranjana’s glass and held it at her lips. She gave me a surprised look and took a sip. She, in turn, did the same with Andrew.

Andrew from time to time gave two of us pats on the thighs and later on the breasts. I told Ranjana that her body was wet and should be wiped dry. I managed to get hold of a clean piece of towel and got up to wipe her. I wiped her back first and then coming to the front noticed that there was very little water left. I still made her stand up and wiped her neck and shoulders. Then I wiped her belly and the waist and finally reached her breasts.

I cannot tell you what was going on inside me as I was touching her wonderful body. I bent down to wipe her thighs and legs. I mustered enough courage to reach her pubic region and I was dying in excitement as I was taking my hands through her silky patch. I kept my cool and looked casual. I lifted her arms and wiped her under arms, which had a light patch of hair. I also dared to go behind her and wiped her buttocks. Her ravishing beauty and softness grew on me and my mind was working fast thinking of how to have sex with this exquisite woman. It appeared virtually impossible because she showed no sign of any excitement and looked totally relaxed. Andrew was watching us and I could see his manhood rising to attention.

He stood up and declared, “ You ladies are really driving me crazy and I can’t wait to make love to both of you.”

I was so pleasantly surprised but was wondering what Ranjana’s reaction would be. The next set of conversation went on like this – Ranjana – you are not proposing a threesome, are you? Andrew – don’t you fancy that, my dear? Ranjana – I really wouldn’t mind trying but never done this before. In fact, I am not sure what the reaction of the crowd would be if we three disappear together. Andrew – Oh, don’t bother. Ruku told me it’s totally free for all. Me – I think it’s too early for the bartender to disappear. Why don’t you go and have a twosome and if you have enough energy left after that call me to join you. Andrew – don’t you worry about my energy with two such great Indian beauties. Ranjana – that’s not a bad idea at all. After so much of excitement I will not so easily get exhausted. (In a hush tone, told me) In any case, I would not like to miss your great body.

Andrew kissed me deeply, fondled my breasts and said, “see you ”. Ranjana came close and gave me a good hug and kissed me on the mouth.

As they disappeared, I was wondering what to do next. At this moment, my heart skipped a beat. Subho was walking down to the bar all alone.

He came to me with an enchanting smile and said, “I was waiting so long to get hold of you all alone.”

He looked at my glass, which was almost empty and took it from me. He filled his own glass and mine. He, after giving the glass to me, placed his own glass on the counter and held me at the waist with both hands. Holding me at a distance he moved his eyes from my head to toe. I could see a strong desire in his bright eyes. I also looked at his tall slim body and it was irresistible. His body was just right in every respect His manhood looked very strong, though it was not very large it was thick. It had a part erection and looked very natural. He was extremely manly and had a very charming smile. I was totally mesmerised by his virility and was unable to speak.

He said, “You are a wonderful woman and I would like to pay my respect to your wonderful body. I hope you will allow me to do so.”

He planted a deep passionate kiss on my lips. His lips were so strong and warm! I was just carried off my feet and didn’t know how long it continued. When it was over I was in his strong arms.

He said, “I wouldn’t like to do anything to a precious person like you in public gaze. Let’s get down to the water and get a little cover.”

He held my hands and we got into the pool. We moved to the deeper side. Water was up to my neck and up to his chest. He drew me close and moved his hands all over my body. He was slowly exploring my body and feeling every part of it. He caressed my breasts and tickled the nipples. Moved his hands over my back, buttocks, and my belly. He put his fingers in my deep belly button and played for a while. Finally his hands went down to my pubic region and he only explored with his hands but never put his fingers into it. He kept his hands around my pussy for a long time and his fingers played with the hair.

I was initially a bit dazed by his gentle and charming way of handling my body and stood quietly enjoying the coolness of the water. After a while I placed my hands over his chest and moved around. I touched his nipples and placed my mouth on them. I initially used my lips and tongue. Then I started giving light bites. I moved my hands over his long back and pressed his firm buttocks. Then I came to his pubic area and hovered around his manhood, running my fingers through his pubic hair, playing with his balls and moving around his asshole. I held his cock with both my hands and enjoyed the warmth of his full erection.

He suddenly dipped his head under water and placed his mouth on my breasts. He licked all around my breasts and then sucked my nipples. He said that water was not convenient enough though very comfortable.

We got out of the pool and he said, “Let’s look for some privacy inside the house. Though many people must be inside I am sure we can find some empty room in this mini-palace.”

I did not realise earlier how big the house was. It had many rooms but most of them were locked from inside. We finally found one room on the first floor. Jay and Mallika emerged out of it and Jay signalled us inside. Jay looked at our wet bodies and told us that we could find fresh towels inside the cupboard in the attached bathroom. We went in and locked the door.

Subho said, “ I would really like to enjoy your cool wet body. If you agree, we will skip the towel. We shall use the soft carpet instead of the bed and use the towels to protect the carpet from our wet bodies.”

He laid two towels on the carpet. He started action with his tongue and lips all over my body. He was everywhere on my body. He sucked and licked my armpits, breasts & nipples, my belly, bellybutton, my thigh joints, my asshole and finally my pussy. I was shaking in pleasure as his tongue worked on my pussy and I came very fast. Many men licked my pussy in the past but he was possibly the best tongue-artiste I ever met. As I climaxed, he held me on his chest and I was not in sense for some time.

I then lied on his wide chest and applied my tongue and lips all over his chest. I played hard on his nipples with my tongue, lips and also my teeth. I moved down and attacked him below the belt. He had a manly aroma in his pubic area and I explored every corner of it. I made him fold his legs and worked on his balls and below, in the hairy stretch near his asshole. As I licked on his asshole he screamed in joy. I took his manhood in my mouth and enjoyed its throbbing.

After a while he stopped me and mounted me. As he entered my slippery pussy I had a feeling of shiver down my spine. He started stroking me very gently and slowly. I started getting warmed up very fast. He continued slowly but I was getting ecstatic. I came again very soon but was disappointed to see that he hadn’t come. As he again continued his strokes I was lying inactive waiting for him to come. But he increased his speed and that again warmed me up. He kept on stroking me hard and I reciprocated stroking him back. This excited him more and he was ravaging me as I was screaming in pleasure. Finally, we both came together.

Can you imagine, three times in one session! As we finished, we had a shower together and he took care to soap me and dry me with a towel. At this stage, there was a knock at the door. It was Ruku calling us for lunch.

It was a simple biriyani lunch in the dining hall. I was so hungry that I hogged a lot. After lunch I reclined on a sofa and fell asleep within minutes. As I woke up, I found my body covered with a sheet. I saw no one around except Jay and my hubby sleeping on the carpet. Ruku walked in and asked me if I had a good nap. After a while, Subho emerged from somewhere. I felt that two of them had a satisfying session. I went around and found that most of the guests had left except Ranjana, Andrew and Mallika. Mallika was sleeping in one of the rooms. In another room, Andrew and Ranjana were seating cozily.

As I saw them my desire for Ranjana was back. They both said, they were waiting for me to wake up. I was feeling fresh after the nap and smiling at them I bolted the door. I was dying for Ranjana’s body and lost no time to hug and kiss her. I was really excited and ran my hands all over her body to feel her. Her breasts were simply wonderful and I caressed them fondly. I took her juicy nipples in my mouth. I tell you it was a wonderful feeling. The way she reciprocated to my affection showed that she was also attracted to my body. As I was busy enjoying Ranjana’s body, Andrew joined in and started fondling both of our breasts. We adjusted our position to accommodate him and continued our lovemaking.

I made her stand up and kneeling down in front of her, felt the lustre of her pubic hair with my face. She smelled of perfume and I enjoyed it. I turned her round and parting the cheeks of her buttocks I placed my tongues in her crack. At the same time, Andrew took a position from the side and sucked my nipples. I turned to Ranjana’s pussy. Parting her lips I placed my mouth in it which was dripping wet. She was in great excitement soon and I made her lie down on the bed as I continued with her pussy. She came soon with a scream.

As I finished with Ranjana, Andrew mounted me and entered me. We had a slow session but it finished quickly as both of us came together. I was fully exhausted and lied down watching Andrew and Ranjana in sixty-nine position. After a while Andrew mounted her and they went into frenzy. They came almost together.

Like all good things the party also came to an end after dressing up we departed. On the way back, my hubby said he had two sessions, with Jasweer and with Malllika. At the end when I was with Andrew and Ranjana he had a half session with Ruku. He did not have the final go, as he was too exhausted. Now when I think about this I find it hard to believe that we actually had this party.

rubysen
rubysen
674 Followers
12