Freedom In Slavery Ch. 04

Story Info
The night of punishment has arrived.
948 words
3.44
25.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I was brought down just long enough for a brisk bath and a small meal of biscuits and honey. When I was returned to my post the room was bustling with preparations for the evening’s festivities. I looked around for my servant with whom I had found forbidden pleasure last night, but he must have been busy somewhere else. The day grew long and I fell into slumber.

I awoke to a bell sounding. The room was empty but was soon filled with men and women dressed in formal attire. Many women sported corsets that drew their waists in so impossibly small. When everyone was seated my Mistress entered. Her waist was cinched in a black leather corset adorned with red flames. It fell under her full breasts, pushing them up, forming two enticing orbs. Her hardened nipples were painted red, with onyx barbells pierced through each one. A sheer gown fell down around her long slender legs, split in the middle all the way up to reveal her perfectly shaved mound, shining from glittered oil. As she walked her laced up thigh high boots clicked on the cold floor. I looked up into her eyes as she sat in her seat at the head table. Her hair fell in ringlets around her face, framing a smile painted with blood red lips, and eyes with black flames washing over the lids. Her sadistic grin made me lower my head and close my eyes. I could not watch as she addressed the crowd.

“Welcome my guests,” she began in a honeyed tone, “to my glorious fete. I am sure you will all have a glorious time. The kitchen has prepared a feast,” she snapped her fingers and servants began to bring out vast quantities of delicious smelling food, “and I have prepared some entertainment.” She got up from the table and approached me. She pulled up on the chain attached to my aching nipples and a shock of pain rushed through me.

“This, my friends, is my new slave. She has the audacity to believe that it is more important to orgasm than to obey her Mistress!” There were soft murmurs in the crowd, “So tonight she will indeed have her chance to orgasm plenty!” The audience cheered loudly as my Mistress smacked me on the ass and ran her fingers through my wet slit. Before I could stop myself I moaned audibly. She laughed, “Aha! See how she is yearning for it already?” Everyone laughed with her; I felt my skin turn crimson as I blushed with shame.

My Mistress continued, “But that’s not all! We have here a double feature, so to speak.” She snapped her fingers again and a servant came in pulling something on a chain. It was a man wearing a leather hood, crawling naked, his muscles tensing and moving under tanned skin. He was brought to my Mistress, who grasped the chain and pulled up on it hard until he stood. His crotch was clean-shaven, his balls glistening with oil, his long shaft erect and standing straight up, the head large, rounded and purple as it throbbed in the air.

My Mistress smacked his ass hard, which made his cock bounce and dance for her. She pinched the skin of his sack between her fingers, pressing her nails into it hard. His body tensed and turned deep red, either out of anger or embarrassment. “Ladies and gentlemen, my little slut here has infected my home with inappropriate ideas/ Last night while she slept here as punishment, one of my servants decided that he should put pleasure above my orders as well, and had his way with my little strumpet.”

My mouth dropped open as I realized we had been discovered! She pulled the hood off my lover and he turned to look at my Mistress with a fire in his eyes. She laughed deeply, her breasts shaking with each heart laugh. “Oh my dear, I’m not angry,” she caressed his hair gently, “in fact I encourage lust between the two of you! And you will get to be together however you wish.” With that she unchained me and I ran into his arms, hardly believing what I’d heard. She was giving us permission to be together! “Oh, perhaps I shouldn’t say however ‘you’ wish. I had something special made to help out with that.” She nodded to some one who brought out a wheel with different sexual activities written on it. “I will spin this wheel and whatever it lands on the two of you will do until I spin it again!” Everyone in the room stood and applauded! I looked into my lover’s eyes, trembling with fear. He looked around but armed guards surrounded us, there was no escape.

Our attention was grabbed by clicking sounds and we looked to see the wheel turning. It stopped and my Mistress pouted, “Damn! An easy one! Ok, you-“ she said, pointing to my lover, “bite and lick on her nipples!” A woman ran up to me and removed the clamps. I gasped to catch my breath as the blood again rushed through my hardened buds. He didn’t move and she approached closer to him to whisper so only we could hear, “If you do not do it there are plenty of men in here that would be more than happy to take your place, though I cannot assure how gentle they would be.” Her eyes glowed as she threatened, looking at him, “If you do not do as I say, and make a good show of it, I will let every person in this room have their way with her.”