Freedom in The Rain - The Dance

Story Info
Neighbors discover freedom and each other while dancing.
1.8k words
4.13
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is purely a work of fiction and my first erotic story submission. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I had writing it. I've edited this story to eliminate the glaring mistakes from my first submission of this story. If I've missed more, please feel free to let me know. All comments are greatly appreciated!

All characters are 18 or over.

....

Yvette's Story:

Well, I have danced in the rain. It was one of the most memorable moments in my life. It wasn't on a dare, just a simple choice that I made one night as I was star-gazing.

I had been watching the clouds slowly roll in earlier that day. There was something about them...they seemed to glide across the sky and leave nothing but a hint, of where they were going and where they had been. No large groupings, just a soft mist, a hint of what a cloud should be.

That evening as the clouds started to cover the night's sky, the smell of rain was in the air. It was simply intoxicating to the senses. My sense of smell and touch were both heightened and a slow heat started to build, in a very private place. Shivers ran through my body, as my heart began to race and my face grew flush.

A thought quickly came to mind but it was at that very moment, before I could simply dismiss it that I found myself drawn to the very idea. That point where one must decide to either fight the urge or venture outside their pre-conceived notions of modesty and dare to explore the unknown. I took that leap more than once, although each time has become just as new as the first.

Slowly, I went outside dressed only in a silk robe; I stepped out from under my porch and into the unknown. I dropped my robe, and allowed the soft rain to gently fall upon my body. With my senses already heightened, I was able to feel each drop as it fell upon my shoulders, my arms, my back and my legs.

For a while they were just simple drops, but they slowly started to form small pools. As these pools grew, and droplets added to the size I was now able to feel a steady stream of cool water slowly caressing my body. They ventured downward, exploring every curve or mound they encountered seemingly taking their time, as if they might miss a spot along the way, managing to hover in certain areas just long enough to get noticed.

As I relished in the moment my mind started to drift and play tricks. Time had slipped away from me, and for a while it was if time had stopped altogether. The rain droplets started to feel as if they were a pair of hands...that of a lovers. Slowly and methodically, the hands explored and caressed every inch of my body reawakening areas that I had long forgotten.

Strong hands, warm to the touch, moved down my back and over my ass. As they moved down my legs, I could feel them slip between. The cool gentle night breeze seemed to hasten and heighten the almost noticeable reaction that was taking place.

Pulsating waves of warmth filled me, leaving me standing there in the rain unconcerned with what others might think.

Sam's Story:

I was just coming out of a wonderful nap in my hammock on my front porch when I heard the distant rumbling of thunder. I became aware of the comforting fresh scent in the air. Mmmm...... rain.

Scents can be a powerful reminder of things past. I was suddenly taken back to my youth. I was standing in the street and the rain was just beginning to fall lightly all around me, seemingly missing my body with the exception of the occasional drop tickling me here and there. I suddenly heard my mother call me into the house and chided me for not having the sense to come in out of the rain. In that exact moment in time I lost something in my youthful innocence. I knew from that point forward I had to be more responsible, so as to not disappoint others. Granted, those weren't the words I used but they were the basic feelings I experienced. Out of that, I created a way of being that served me well, or so I thought.

I ran into the house, never experiencing rain again out of the pure simplicity of just standing beneath the showers of heaven. Oh, sure, there were plenty of times that I'd get caught out in the rain but I knew better than to stay out in the rain on purpose! After all, I was mature now, wasn't I?

It was then I heard another sudden gentle rumble of thunder followed by an intense lightning strike, followed immediately by a loud clap of thunder. Chill bumps rose on my arms. I decided to get up and go inside, like any sensible person would do. I eased out of the hammock, stretching my torso creating an intense feeling of pleasure and anxious relief.

Then the rain began to pour from heaven with purpose! The scent in the air was palpable. The air had been kissed by the showers of heaven and was wafting everywhere, intent on breathing life and freedom into anyone or anything willing to breathe it in. I inhaled deeply and then stuck out my hand from beneath the porch and allowed the drops to bounce off my hand scattering in all directions. The sensations were deliciously ticklish.

It was then that I had a life-altering moment of clarity. Someone once told me that "this is your one precious life." She said it to a large group of people with authentic tears in her eyes. I was profoundly moved that day and have always kept that thought in the back of my mind. That thought suddenly jumped out at me slapping me in the face!

I knew right then what I was going to do. A sudden chill coursed through my body, nervous anticipation. My nipples became hard, sending a tingle to my loins. A smile crept across my lips and a chuckle escaped my throat. I actually felt giddy with delight at the mere thought of being a kid again.

It then occurred to me that perhaps I should really up the ante and play BIG. Why not? Who was gonna tell on me? Funny how we think sometimes, isn't it? Without giving another thought about what I was going to do I quickly removed my shirt and dropped my shorts and stepped naked out into the kisses of heaven.

The droplets of rain bounced off my face and ran down my body like tears from my soul. I felt an intense release of emotion as a feeling of freedom overtook my body and mind. I was hard, very hard!! I felt the need to share this with someone but then felt somewhat embarrassed at the very idea of even telling anyone, much less sharing this with them. Old ways of being can resurface when least expected.

The rain drops continued running down my body like the hands of a lover soothing and caressing my very life force. It had never occurred to me that someone might notice me until, at that precise moment, I opened my eyes and looked around. I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to look.

There she was, my neighbor from a few doors down and across the street. I'd never met her before but had always intended to introduce myself. Once again, being aware of my nakedness, the old familiar feelings of guilt, shame, embarrassment and fear surfaced....and once again, the thought "this is your one precious life" gently wiped away those feelings, replacing them with a new way of being, courageous.

I watched her as she stepped closer to the edge of her porch. She was wearing a silk robe. I couldn't help but notice, even at that distance, that her nipples were hard and poking out beneath the material reminding me of my now extremely hard and sensitive nipples. Was she excited or just cold? This made me smile.

The rain had slowed to a mild drizzle. She was looking up into the clouds watching the rain and was completely unaware of my presence in her world. I thought this might be a good time to retreat back into my house. I was about to turn and leave her to enjoy the summer rainstorm when I saw her open her robe and let it fall to the ground. I stood frozen in place, not even daring to breathing. She stretched out her arms in front of her, like a goddess, palms up, and stepped confidently into the rain.

I watched as a smile crept across her lips and the rain began to cover her entire body as it traveled across her fleshy breasts and across the hollows of her stomach and then over her mound and finally down her legs and onto the earth.

I was suddenly jealous of the rain. I wanted to be the rain, to caress her body as a lover would, to give her pleasure and comfort, if even for only a few moments before slipping from her body and back into the earth. It would be worth it, right? I began to imagine I was the rain and could feel the warmth of her body and the passion she exuded through the very pores of her skin. I began touching her body with my mind and could sense her excitement between her legs as she shivered in delight. I continued my journey down her body until I touched Terra Firma.

I was suddenly jolted from my thoughts by a loud crack of thunder! I focused my vision and looked in her eyes as she then noticed me for the first time. She tilted her head slightly to the side and smiled a genuinely warm and loving smile. Whatever fear of reprisals for my intrusion that I may have been experiencing were quickly dismissed. If it had been possible, I would have melted on the spot, perhaps I was melting....

Although I knew I was stark naked it somehow felt right and I was no longer embarrassed at my own nakedness. She didn't seem bothered by my unintended intrusion into her world. It was as if we both, suddenly, knew the fantasy was over. We each turned to pick up our clothes and head back into our respective houses. I turned to look back at her one last time just as she was turning to look at me. That smile, wow. I felt like a giddy school kid again. Life, freedom and hope had returned to my soul on that rainy summer day.

I knew I had to see her again but I wasn't quite sure how she felt. I figured I would simply enjoy the new-found feelings tonight in the privacy of my own home and consider all that had happened. Tomorrow would be a new day. What would the new day bring and would my nameless beauty across the street be a part of my future? Time would tell...