Freedom Isn't Always What We Expect

Story Info
Two old flames struggle at rekindling a relationship
1.6k words
3.71
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldr_betr
oldr_betr
29 Followers

This story is purely a work of my imagination. Constructive comments welcomed.

I wasn't sure it was who I thought it was. The person I saw sitting on the patio at the Starbucks looked like her; same mousy brown hair, same large breasts and wide hips, crossed leg swinging back and forth and showing lots of thigh. She was pretty brazen for a 50-something-year-old with a few extra pounds. As usual, she had on sunglasses so you could never tell where her eyes were directed. I approached her table.

"Hi," I said. She looked up at me and said nothing.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

Again, she said nothing Ð just waived an indifferent hand toward an empty chair.

"So, you're back in town," I said.

"I never left," she replied in that sexy, smoky voice I remember so well.

"Oh," I said.

Some background is in order here. The woman I'm talking with is named Laura. She's somewhere between 50 and 55, a little over weight, and not plain but not pretty either. She likes revealing blouses and skirts some might think are too short for her age and size. Her voice is low-pitched and sexy, probably from years of smoking cigarettes.

For close to five years we had a very hot and heavy affair. We were both in terrible marriages and needed comfort and sex. After each of us divorced, I ended the relationship. I had felt trapped in my marriage and now I felt trapped in the affair. She had not taken it well since she had believed we would marry as soon as we could. While I missed her, I felt free for the first time in my adult life. As time has moved on, I still feel free but maybe a little lonely. Today is the first time I've seen her in over two years.

"I live just around the corner in that new high rise," I said.

"Good for you," she said and took a sip of her coffee.

"Seeing anyone?" I asked.

"None of your business," she replied in a flat tone of voice. She was right of course and I was stupid to bring it up.

"Look," I said, "why don't you finish your coffee and let me show you my place. It's on the 35th floor and has a great view."

"I don't think that's a good idea," she said. I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or not because of the sunglasses.

"Jasper would love to see you," I said.

"You want me to come to your place to see your dog?" she said.

"He always liked you," I said.

"I need to go," she said as she started to get up.

"Come on," I said. "Just let me show off the place a little. You can't hate me that much."

"You have no idea how much I hate you," she said. She didn't move, however.

We sat there for what seemed like forever with no conversation. Finally, she said, "If it will make you happy and you will leave me alone afterwards, I'll look at your fancy damn apartment."

"Condo," I said.

"Condo, apartment, whatever the hell," she said.

She threw her coffee cup in a waste can, got up and started in the direction of my building. We walked along in silence. As we entered, I punched in a code to get in the lobby and another code to get an elevator. I explained how since each condo was an entire floor, the elevator opened into my entranceway so security was important.

"I'm supposed to be impressed?" she asked.

I showed her my condo and the view. As expected, Jasper, a beagle, went crazy when he saw her. We sat in the living room and watched the late afternoon sun move toward the horizon. I offered her a glass of chardonnay, which she took without comment.

After a sip she said, "Why did you bring me up here?"

"I just wanted you here; that's all," I answered.

"I'm here. Now what?" she asked.

"I though you might like to fuck," I said. I don't know what made me say that, but I did.

"You want to fuck?" she replied, again in that flat tone of voice. After a moment's hesitation, she said, without expression, "OK. You want to fuck me Ð fuck me."

"We'll need to get naked first," I said.

She stood up. With no emotion or attempt at seduction, she pulled her dress over her head. She had on a black bra that barely held what must have been 38DDs and a black thong. She stepped out of her shoes, looked directly at me with an empty expression and unhooked her bra. Her tits sagged but didn't point down. Just before they hit her lower chest, they turned out so her nipples pointed straight ahead. She then slid the thong down her legs and stepped out of it. I noticed she was now shaving her pubic hair.

She looked at me, the sunglasses gone, and said in a flat tone, "Is this naked enough for you?"

I had a raging hard-on. She was so sexy. I lead her into the bedroom where I had floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out over the city. I closed the door so Jasper wouldn't interrupt. She sat on the edge of the bed while I quickly undressed. I don't look bad for 60 and can get and maintain an erection without any drugs. As I lowered by black bikini underwear, my dick popped out and stood proudly before her. She didn't even acknowledge it was there.

I sat on the bed next to her and leaned in for a kiss. Laura turned her head away and said, "You want to fuck, then fuck me Ð no romance." With that she reclined on the bed and spread her legs.

Not sure what to say, I just sat there. After a few seconds she said, "Look, you've got a dick and I have a pussy. That's all you need to get what you want, so get to it."

The tone of that statement lead me to believe she probably wasn't very sexually excited and possibly dry so I went to my bedside table and took some lubricating gel out of the drawer. I greased my pole and the climbed on the bed and entered her. I slid in easily. Was it the gel? Or was she at least a little turned on?

Laura closed her eyes as I began to pump in and out of her. She lay perfectly still with no reaction. It was what I assumed screwing a corpse is like. I didn't give up, however, and continued to move slowly in and out making sure the top of my shaft was rubbing her clit.

Finally, she began to respond, thrusting her hips toward me. I increased my speed and pressure. I saw her nipples become erect and then she pushed into me and let out a long, loud, primal scream. Gradually, she came down from her climax and her breathing returned to normal. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face. Then, without warning, she reached up and slapped me as hard as she could across by left cheek and screamed, "Bastard!"

I didn't move, my face stinging from the blow when she said, "Hurry up and cum. Get it over with."

In response I went to work and quickly shot my load. I rolled off her thinking that, all in all, it was pretty good. One thing freedom doesn't provide is regular pussy.

Laura rolled over and began to lick my balls and dick, cleaning me with her tongue like a cat. It was heaven, but I knew not to make too much of this. She liked the taste of a man's cum mixed with her pussy juices. She used to tell me that if they bottled it, she would drink it everyday. So this act was more for her than me.

When she finished, she got up without comment and went into the living room. I watched that big gorgeous ass jiggle as she walked. I felt my dick responding to the sight. She took her bra and thong and put them in her purse. I stood behind her, still naked, and said, "You must live close by if you're going home with no underwear." She didn't respond.

Jasper and I watched as she began to pull her dress over her head. Just as she was about to put it on, I noticed some cum dripping down her inner thigh.

"You're leaking," I said.

She looked down and I thought she was going to cry again, but she controlled herself and reached into her purse for a tissue. She cleaned herself and dropped the tissue on the coffee table. Still naked, she turned to face me and said in a steady, controlled voice, "You have no clue how much I truly fucking hate you."

She put on her dress and her sunglasses. She then headed for the elevator.

"So, I'll see you again," I said.

"Who knows," she said. "It's a big city."

"I mean, maybe on purpose. Maybe you could come back up here," I said.

The sunglasses turned toward me. I could only assume she was looking at me. "So you can fuck me again?" she said.

"Fuck you, talk with you, spend some time together, go for a walk, watch a movie," I replied.

"Maybe," she said in an almost inaudible voice. "We'll see."

With that she entered the elevator. I stood there naked with a semi-erect dick while those sunglasses looked out and the doors closed. Did I see the hint of a smile right before they closed? Or did I imagine that? Or did I just want it to happen?

Later, I took Jasper for his walk. "Jasper, do you think she's coming back?" I asked. He barked twice. It could have been the squirrel that ran by, but I took it as a "Yes."

oldr_betr
oldr_betr
29 Followers