Freedom through Restriction

Story Info
She comes to fully appreciate her new Master.
1.4k words
3.56
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah knelt in her usual position on the cushion by the side of the bed. Her arms were bound tightly behind her back, and the blindfold and ball gag were securely in place. The end of her leash was hanging on a hook to her left. She was never supposed to move in, or dire punishment would ensue. Of course, sometimes she liked the punishment. Her master was downstairs, and she was eagerly anticipating his return.

* * * * *

Rarely do you look back on your life and think that it turned out the way you expected. A minister's daughter is supposed to make someone a proper housewife, honor and obey, cook and clean, and all that June Cleaver bullshit. Sarah had just always figured that was how she'd turn out. She'd been a wild child growing up, always stretching the tight boundaries set by her parents. They weren't disciplinarians, despite the strict rules. Her father would just shake his head at her in disappointment, trying to shame her into better behavior. It never worked, and Sarah would always go to farther and farther extremes.

Once she discovered boys, Sarah found a whole new outlet for her attempts to anger her family. She liked the bad boys, the ones who broke rules and didn't care. It still never satisfied her. She was suspended from school multiple times, received a citation from police for underage drinking, and nothing changed.

She turned 18, and her near lawlessness had alerted everyone around her. Her father's best friend, and fellow minister, Steve Foster, decided to confront her about it. Sarah decided to seduce him instead. She'd had plenty of teenage boys, easily swayed by the mere possibility of sex. Sarah naively assumed all men were easy prey. Foster was a bachelor, having always devoted his life to the church, even though his faith didn't preclude him from carnal knowledge of women within the sanctity of marriage. He became her first master, taking her to the playroom he kept hidden from his friends and neighbors, a fully equipped bondage den. There Sarah discovered the joy of obsequious servitude, of being punished for violating the word of her master, the feeling of being utterly, dangerously alive that she only got when surrendering total control of herself to another.

* * * * *

She'd known her assignations with Mr. Foster wouldn't last forever, and after graduating from college her career had taken her away from her hometown. She'd had little success finding a competent master since. She'd met Jeff, her current boyfriend, through a BDSM message board. He'd said all the right things, and had an impressive collection of gear, but lacked the patience and self-confidence to make a truly good dom. Despite their ostensible roles, she dominated him much more than the other way around. It was better than nothing for her though.

The waiting by the side of the bed blindfolded, bound, and gagged, was part of their usual routine. He'd leave her like that, nearly dripping with anticipation, until coming up to take her in his too-brief fashion.

When the door opened, Sarah expected business as usual, until she heard the second pair of footsteps walking towards her. The gag in her mouth prevented her from speaking, but she was aching to ask what exactly was going on.

"Slave, we have a bit of a problem," Jeff's voice said. "I'm sure you noticed that I'm not alone. This man with me, well, I owe him some money. I can't afford to pay him right now, so you're going to have to buy me a deferment."

Jeff had been asking her recently about bringing other people into their sex life. Sarah had assumed he was trying to talk her into a threesome with another woman. She'd been to see a professional domme or two out of desperation during times when she was masterless, and for the right man, she would have done it, but she wasn't attracted to other women, and Jeff didn't have the sway over her to coax her into doing it.

Another man, she thought, could be quite interesting. Maybe I'll get decently fucked at least.

"For tonight, he just wants to sample your mouth," Jeff continued, "If you do well, and I know you will, or else, he'll come back to collect the rest of your payment."

That was too much for her. She tried standing up, but was restrained by a hand pushing down hard on her shoulder. The ball part of her gag was pulled out, leaving just the ring holding her mouth open, and the ball was quickly replaced with a large cock. It wasn't Jeff's; it was much too thick. Despite her anger, Sarah couldn't help herself. The force of the strange man pushing down on her shoulder and the unfamiliar cock in her mouth had her body trembling in that old alive fashion.

The man was not being gentle, thrusting himself into her throat. But Sarah had been taught long ago to suppress her gag reflex, and handled him with minimal difficulty. The man had been rock hard when he first penetrated her mouth, and it wasn't long before his hot semen was sliding down her throat. Following her training, Sarah swallowed it down as best she could with the gag limiting her mouth's movement. The ball was quickly put back in place, and Jeff and the strange man walked out of the room together.

Several minutes later, Jeff returned and undid her restraints. "I'm sorry I had to make you do that, slave," he said, "But otherwise I don't know what they would have done to me."

"Are you trying to tell me that wasn't a game, Jeff? That I just sucked off some stranger to pay your debts for real?"

"We're not through here, slave, so remember to address you master prop-"

"Cut the bullshit, master," Sarah replied, imbuing the last word with all the scorn she had in herself. "You're a loser, and the only reason I went through with that whole…thing…that just happened was 'cause I was hoping someone would fuck me right for once, since you never do."

The slap to the face hit her before she could see it coming. Just as suddenly, Jeff was powering her down onto the bed and into the restraints mounted there. Face-down, her head ringing, and a small trickle of blood dripping down from the corner of her mouth, she couldn't see where Jeff was in the room, but she could hear him rummaging through the drawer where he kept most of his toys.

She felt, more than saw, him climb back onto the bed and on top of her back. "So you want to be fucked, do you? I knew you were a whore, but I never imagined it was this bad."

"Jeff, this isn't funny," Sarah yelled. "Rhinoceros!" That was their safe word, supposed to signal an immediate end to any activity.

"I'm not playing with you, bitch," he said. As he did, she felt something cool dripping onto her ass. Suddenly his hands were there too, spreading what she now figured was lube all over her backside.

"This is rape, do you hear me? I don't want this!" She'd never had anal sex before. The only man she'd offered it to was Mr. Foster, but despite his willingness to have kinky sex with his best friend's 18 year old daughter, he'd considered anal to be immoral.

"This isn't about what you want anymore, this is what I want. I know you're gonna like it, you like anything, because you're such a fucking slut."

His finger started slowly penetrating her ass. It was a strange sensation, not entirely unpleasureable, but far from what she usually felt when someone entered her pussy. He worked her with his finger for a minute or two, lubing her up, stretching her a bit, but she was still unprepared for the head of his cock entering her. He kept pressing, and by the time his entire dick was inside her, Sarah felt as if her back were being split in two.

She was no masochist, to take pleasure in her own pain, but despite her rage and anger, her body had its natural reaction to her being dominated and humiliated. With each thrust, her screams of pain turned more and more into cries of ecstasy. It wasn't long before Sarah was begging Jeff to keep fucking her asshole. He finally pulled out and sprayed his load all over her back.

"I'm going to leave your leg shackles in place for tonight," Jeff said. "I know I was wrong to ignore the safe word, but I also know you liked it at least somewhat. We'll talk about it more tomorrow, because I still want to be with you, Sarah."

"Yes, master," was her contented reply.