Freeing Gloria Ch. 02

Story Info
Gloria's Mother provides what he is missing.
1.6k words
4.56
76.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuing story, sorry for the long wait. I appreciate any feedback.

I was now so fully aroused, my cock was aching with hardness. I pulled Chloe up and spun her around to face me, she was still breathing heavily and was weak in my arms. I put my hands on either side of her pretty face and kissed her fully on the mouth, pushing my tongue, so recently buried in her wet cunt, into her open mouth. She was rather slow to respond but gradually started to suck on my tongue and kiss back with a degree of passion her daughter never showed.

My hands moved down to her shoulders and I found the clasp of her black dress, deftly undid it and ran the zipper down her back. In a moment her black dress slipped from her shoulders and down to her waist, I helped it on its journey to the floor. Next her bra, black and lacy and full of her beautiful tits. Again I quickly worked the clasp and once undone I roughly pulled it from her and freed her magnificent boobs. She was still kissing me, now with a real passion. She stopped and whispered in my ear.

"You dirty fuck. I can taste my vagina in your mouth"

"It's your cum Chloe, that is what you can taste. Your cum juice, you taste so damn good"

"I never tasted it before, no-one did this to me. You are a dirty man" I grabbed hold of her face again and looking into her eyes said "Yeah, and you a dirty slut and now you are going to suck my cock just as you promised. You are going to be my slut Mother In Law"

"Yes" was all she said as I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees.

As she dropped to her knees she dragged my shorts down to my ankles freeing my aching hardness. I stepped out of my shorts and she grasped my cock in her two hands.

" It's beautiful Jay, I am going to suck your beautiful hard cock, just as I promised, I want you to cum, but not in my mouth" I just groaned as her lips opened and my cock disappeared into the warm wetness of her mouth. I had not had oral sex since long before my wedding three years ago, the situation, the tension and the passion ensured that I was not going to last very long. Chloe was very good. First she sucked on my cock, deep in her mouth, then withdrawing she licked the sides up and down before returning to the tip and suckling on the angry red head. She put a finger in her mouth and reached under my ball sac and ran the wet digit across my anus. I held her head and forced my erection into her mouth trying to push it down her throat. Chloe gagged but took as much as she could, her finger pushed against my asshole and I started to fuck her mouth, withdrawing my cock nearly to the end and then slowly pushing it into her warm sucking mouth, I could feel the tip bump against the back of her mouth, Chloe lifted her chin an inch and then I felt my cock head slip into her throat.

It was too much for me, the years of pent up frustration, the erotic situation, the warm mouth and slick finger all combined to cause a nerve shattering climax. My balls tightened and at that moment she pushed the tip of her finger into my ass and then I released a flood of cum pumping into Chloe's mouth and throat. Heavy spurts, one after the next of my man juice squirted into her mouth. She gagged and squirmed, but I held her head in my hands firmly and kept my cock pushed into her mouth. It seemed to last for an eternity, I looked down. Chloe was bugged eyed, her mouth full of my cock and cum, I pulled back an inch and she forced herself to swallow what she could in a gulp, then I pulled out and the remainder of my cum spilled out of her mouth in long wet strings still hanging from my cockhead. She looked up at me with her hazel eyes in clear white surroundings, I took hold of my hard cock and ran it around her pretty face covering it with my cum and her spit. Cum was running from the corner of her mouth and from her nose.

" You fucking bastard, I told you not.............."

"Shut up" I cut her off mid sentence, I knew what she was going to say, but even though I had just had one of the biggest orgasms in my life I was still as horney as ever.

"Turn around" I told her. She didn't move "NOW" I barked and grabbed her shoulders and twisted her around, still on her knees her tummy against the sofa.

"What the....Don't you dare....." Again I cut her short by pushing her between her shoulder blades down so she was bent over the sofa cushion. I knelt down behind her and guided my still rock hard, wet, slippery cock between the cheeks of her gorgeous, full rounded pear shaped ass.

"Oh God" She moaned as I pushed the tip up against her wet cunt lips. It took no effort to drive my cock in one thrust up into her soaking love tunnel. I grunted with the passion of a man possessed.

" Oh Fuuuuuckkkkk" Chloe cried out. "No you can't fuck me Jay, Oh yes, don't stop"

I kept myself buried to the hilt in her pussy and spoke into her ear.

" I came in your mouth, now I am going to fuck your cunt and fill your belly with my seed, I'm going to give you the fucking I should be giving my wife, your daughter, but she is such a bitch and you're such a slut whore, I know who I would rather be fucking" I grabbed hold of her hips and started to fuck her with long deep strokes, pulling nearly all the way out and then slamming myself back in. I would vary the angle of the inward thrust so that I connected with her cunt walls differently each inward stroke.

" Do you like that Chloe, you fuck slut?" I said as I drove into her.

" Oh God, fuck yes.....No I mean no, Oh Jay you can't fuck me, but don't stop!" I felt her hand move down between her legs and start to play with her clit. I was rocking in and out of her sloppy wet cunt, and even though I had come only a few minutes before I knew I would soon be spewing my seed into her body again.

"Did you like my cum Chloe? Did you? Did you like the taste of my cum in your slutty mouth?" I implored her as my strokes became faster. She began to shudder, like before, her thighs shaking as my fucking and her own finger play on her clit took her over the edge into a long moaning climax. I stopped and pulled my cock from her cunt, her cum juice was running down her thighs. I opened the cheeks of her ass and ran my hardness up the crack, then down until I came to her crinkled asshole. I wanted to sodomize her so much, but at the same time I knew if I overdid things now then she would never give it up again, I pushed gently against her pucker.

"Yes?" I asked her. She didn't reply. I pushed slightly harder and the head of my engorged cock opened up her ring and popped inside her asshole.

"Ungh, No!" She groaned and I pulled my cock out with an audible noise. I was a little off balance on me knees. She deftly spun around and dropped her head to my cock and instantly sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. My cock that was moments ago about to ream her asshole, the head of my cock just from the tight confines of her dirty little poop chute was now in her pretty little mouth. I groaned out loud. She pushed me back over so I was lying on my back.

"You are a dirty fucker, you can take my ass next time, perhaps. But now I want you to fuck my cunt" She moved up and impaled herself on my cock in one move. Then she started to really grind down hard her hands on my chest. I reached up and pulled her down so her face was next to mine.

"Your cunt is so fucking hot Chloe, I love fucking it, you are such a dirty cock sucking fuck slut aren't you"

"Yes, Oh Yes Jay, I want you to fuck me and rape me and rip my ass and cunt wide open with your big hard cock, I never knew you were such a dirty fucking bastard" I raised my hips off the carpet and started to fuck up and down into her moist tight confine. She was equally energetic driving down to meet my up thrusts and within a few strokes I yelled at her.

"I'm coming Chloe, oh my god I'm coming inside your cunt now"

"Yes, Oh yes, oooohhhhh" She wailed, her orgasm rushed over her like a breaking wave as my seed erupted from my cock deep into her pussy, splashing my hot cream around the walls of her cunt.

She collapsed onto me. For a few moment we lay, her atop of me, my cock buried in her pussy, the walls of her cunt still contracting and pulsing with her after orgasms spasms, we were both breathing hard and covered in sweat.

The main room light suddenly came on. We stopped breathing at that moment and I looked around as she raised her head, in the doorway, her hand on the lightswitch stood Angie, her youngest daughter.

To be continued...............................