Freeing the Inner Slut

Story Info
She thought she didn't want it.
4.7k words
4.17
74k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliette slowly emerged from sleep. The room was warm, the bed firm beneath her back—and she was naked! That was wrong and so was the pillow under her butt. She tried to sit up only to discover that her hands were tethered to the headboard and her feet were held wide apart. Her new neighbor, Cindy looked down at here with a smile on her face and a syringe in her hand.

"There's just nothing like weight-adjusted sleeping pills and antidotes. Hello, Sleeping Beauty, and welcome to the formal initiation of the Coronado Condominium Cock and Cunt Club."

"Cynthia Burnbaum, what are you talking about? This is ridiculous, let me up at once!"

Cindy snickered. "Funny, that's exactly what I said when I was initiated. And you'll be 'up' alright, the men will see to that." She reached down and patted Juliette's round little belly. "This cute, plump little body of yours is going to get a real workout tonight. It's kind of a shame I won't be here to watch. However the wall between this bedroom and the next is pretty thin, so I expect to be able to hear you making lots of noise while we peg your Larry."

"This is crazy!" Juliette went livid with fear and rage, "you'll all end up in prison for years if you go through with this."

Cindy shook her head. "No, that only applies to rape and it's only rape if you don't want it. And I'll admit that right now you don't, but in fifteen minutes or so, you'll be singing a different tune, Ms. diMedea, believe me you will."

She turned away and picked up a polished walnut box and set it on the bed between Juliette's feet. From the box she uncoiled an electric cord and plugged it into the wall. Once the display inside lit up, Cindy took out a pair of electrodes and taped one to each of her prisoner's ankles. She turned a rheostat.

"One great thing about being female is that despite our protests and tears, we really are the lustier sex. And we're so easy to arouse, if you know how! Now, the current runs up your left leg and down your right. What's in between? Why, your pussy, of course, and you'll be amazed at how well it responds to mild electric current. And that's just the beginning, honey."

Cindy leered broadly and reached behind her to retrieve a squeeze bottle. Putting it to her nose she shot a mist up each nostril, smiled happily, and then put it to Juliette's nose.

"This is perfectly harmless and will make the night go so much better so you can either accept that you're going to get a dose or you can try and hold your breath, and that won't work. Which will it be?"

Juliette started to turn red as she held her breath as long as she could. Cindy shook her head in resignation and clapped her hand over her neighbor's mouth. When Julie finally exhaled and took a desperate deep breath, two quick squeezes sent whatever concoction was it in up into her mucus membranes.

"What was that, you bitch?"

"Tsk, tsk, such language. It's called PL-6983, and it's a genuine aphrodisiac. It works as well on us as it does on men and takes about fifteen minutes to take effect. Add that to the little electrons trickling so sexily through your clit and very soon dear little Juliette diMedea will be pleading for some stud to come fuck her. I'm going to leave you now and go wake up your hubby. He's next door all trussed up, too. However, he's in a different position because he's getting a different treatment. Don't go anywhere . . ."

Cindy snickered and wiggled her eyebrows lasciviously then walked out of the room shutting the door behind her.

Juliette fumed helplessly. She tried pulling on the tethers but though they were padded and comfortable, they were very strong and getting out was impossible. Tied down! She had never been one for anything but the most ordinary of sexual play and now she was in bondage. That was one of the few novelties Larry had wanted to try out in their seven years together but Juliette preferred the safe and familiar. That subject had come up at the condominium get together that evening.

It had started as an everyday, suburban party with the men off talking sports and the women huddled together talking clothes and kids. But then the girl-talk had gotten around to sex and very soon Juliette discovered that she was playing in a different league. Her neighbors were kinky. No other term fit. Julie was not exactly appalled but she did find her jaw dropping. Some of the things her neighbors liked were straight out of the most perverted pornography she could imagine. She had been getting hot, bothered and embarrassed and was about to excuse herself and suggest that she and Larry head home early when Colleen had handed her another drink and after that things got fuzzy.

Her neighbors had drugged her, that's what they'd done. And now she was tied down, helpless and—really very comfortable. And warm. And remembering the things they had talked about. And getting warmer—especially between her legs.

Cindy re-entered the room. Her tight sweater and ski pants were gone, replaced by a pair of black leather webs. One harnessed her breasts, lifting and flaunting them. The other circled her hips, leaving an opening to her pussy encircled by a steel ring. Standing beside the bed she ran her eyes approvingly up and down Juliette's body.

"Starting to feel the effects, are we? That's good. Let's see just how ready you really are."

She spread the dark curls around Juliette's sex and ran her finger slowly up and down the labia beneath.

"Well, look at you. All slippery, puffy and pink already—my goodness, Julie, you weren't as hard to convince as we feared. And so wet! Honey, what we're doing tonight is freeing your inner slut. Most women have one, we just won't admit it. That's about to change, Julie. By tomorrow morning when you see an attractive man your only question will be whether to give yourself to him or just take him."

She stuck a pair of fingers inside, getting a gasp in return. Wiggling the fingertips, Cindy massaged Juliette's G-spot, making her moan. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked the juices off.

"Mm-hmm, positively delicious! Oh, the men are just going to have so much fun with you? And here, let me turn on the television so you can see what we women will be doing."

Juliette was starting to flush. She could feel the heat rise in her crotch and her face and spread up and down her whole body. "In—inner slut?"

Cindy licked her lips. "Oh yeah. It's that part of your brain that makes us different from other animals, makes us always receptive. It's the part of your deep brain that sees a man and thinks he'd make just the perfect father for your next baby, even when you're on the Pill. And when you combine that with some lovely modern technology, you get us."

There on the television was her husband hanging helplessly in a leather harness. The other women from the party were standing around him. All of them were naked and they all had harnesses on like Cindy's. Tabitha Martin was on her knees in front of Larry industriously sucking and licking his cock. Unlike Juliette, Larry diMedea was not struggling at all. For the present he was enjoying the attention. But Juliette could see that he was in for a surprise. The other women behind him were all fitting bright colored silicone dildos to their harnesses. It looked like a gang bang was about to start and he would be the banged.

"Are they—are they going to . . .?"

"They sure are. See, Tabby's putting a cock ring on him so he won't come while they peg him? He'll love it and more importantly when he comes knocking at your back door, he'll know what it's like."

"Larry would never do that to me—would he?"

"Hah! He'll do it to you and to me and to Tabby and just work his way around the complex. You and Larry really were strictly vanilla, weren't you? Well girl, that's about to change."

Cindy took out another squeeze bottle and dribbled a little onto her fingers. She leaned forward and gently touched Juliette's stiff clitoris. Heat spread from the touch in a flash. If Juliette had been getting warm before, she was now on fire. Sweat sprang from her forehead and her eyes widened. As Cindy massaged the lubricant around her pussy, Juliette let out a desperate moan.

"That's the sound we want to hear, Julie," Cindy chuckled as she put the bottle away, "and now that I've heard it, I think we can just take these off. We don't want the men getting all tangled up in the wires."

She unhooked the wires from Juliette's feet and put the box on the dresser. Then she reached into a little box and took out a pair of plastic-covered alligator clips, pinched them open and closed them over Julie's puffy, stiff nipples. With a little twist the clips began to vibrate sending thrills through the girl's body that made her gasp.

"Well, I think I can let the guys know you're ready, baby. Tonight, you're laying your first ever train. Eight couples at the party, seven men in your pussy. Larry will get you another day. Tonight he's going to be entertaining seven women. Most of us will be giving his prostate the workout of its life but one lucky girl, and I don't know who it is, will be on the receiving end of his frustration. I do hope it's me."

She leaned down and kissed Juliette full on the lips, hard and hot, turned down the lights and left.

A tall figure entered the dim room. Obviously it was male, obviously he was naked and obviously he was horny, erect and hard. The bed sagged as he lay down next to Juliette. His mouth found hers and the kiss was possessive and penetrating. She felt his fingers stroke the underside of each breast and shuddered in response.

"This—this is wrong," she whispered.

"Is it? Well, how about this?" The man scooted down the bed and kissed his way from her belly button to her pussy, then took her clitoris between his lips and began to suck gently. Juliette moaned, then whimpered and finally cried out as the orgasm hit. She bucked and writhed as he kept sucking, stretching the climax out for what felt like minutes before releasing her.

He slid up between her legs and leaned down to whisper, "And now I'm going to have you, aren't I?"

"Yessss . . .," Julie whispered her surrender. She spread her knees wider and lifted her hips. She was his, she knew it, she accepted it, and she wanted it. "Take me, take me hard."

"No, our dear Juliette. I won't take you hard. If we all did you would be too sore in the morning. We will be gentle but thorough tonight. Some night when Larry is enjoying Tabitha to the nth, then I will take you hard."

She felt his warm weight on top of her and the thick mass of his cock entering her. She murmured happily in response. He started to thrust. Pressure above matched pressure inside. Tension rose again making her skin tingle and her shoulders itch. Her face flushed and felt as though it were the skin of a balloon, stretched and tight. She squeezed her vaginal muscles, holding him tight and bucked her pelvis against him. He growled deep in his throat and sped up, his groin slapping against hers making her cry out in ecstasy.

In the next room the other women heard her and winked and nodded to each other. Larry's moans were a baritone ostinato to her soprano melody. Their little club had a new pair of members. Juliette's inner slut was awake and lusty.

When her possessor grunted, moaned, shuddered and sagged his full weight on her, Juliette knew he was done. She felt his lips gently on her cheek and heard him whisper, "That's one."

No sooner had the first man rolled off of her then Juliette felt the next kneel between her thighs. Hands stroked her legs all the way down to the tethers at her ankles then unclipped the cuffs from the straps.

"Alright, baby, lift those gams. Put your feet on my shoulders and open wide 'cause here comes number two!"

Her lips spread in a lazy, sultry smile as she complied. She knew this position. Larry used it to hit her G-spot. If this man was the same size as her husband, the audience was in for some monumental screams. The thought that Larry was next door and could hear her flickered across her brain as she looked at the television screen. Another of the women, Juliette thought it was Tanya, had her hands on his shoulders and was thrusting hard enough to make his stiff cock bounce up and down in rhythm. Her bared teeth shone over his shoulder in the dim light. Larry looked up into the camera, smiled blearily, winked at Juliette and then returned to his own private heaven.

Juliette looked up at the man about to penetrate her. "Fuck me, stud," she mumbled, "do me right."

It was just as she'd hoped. The angle was right, he was just the right length and the helmet of his cock hit the spongy tissue inside her in exactly the right place. The sensations grew. First was the rubbing, then the feeling that she needed to go and suddenly her whole body seemed to explode. "Oh god, oh god!" Julie screamed and squirted all over the man.

"Oho, a little ejaculator," the man in the dark chuckled. "No wonder ol' Larry looks like a contented hubby. He had him a hot one. And now we all do. Okay, Julie, it's my turn."

He leaned forward onto his hands and began pounding her down into the mattress, a humorless grin stretching across his face.

Forced, she thought, This isn't love, it's force. I'm not only being forced into sex, I'm being forced to enjoy it and I am, oh I am. I love their strength, their ferocity and the way they use me. I never realized how much I like being pinned down and ravished. Cindy was right. There really is a slut inside me and now she's out and I'll never put her back.

The man suddenly arched his back with a groan. Julie could tell that the orgasm must have nearly blown his toes across the room. His climax had matched hers.

That's two!

The third man swaggered just a little as he approached the bed. He looked down at Juliette's form, lit only by the exterior streetlights and the gibbous moon shining through the lace curtains. He ran warm hands over her, starting with her hair and working his way down her face to her breasts, then her belly, her thighs and finally her mons. Wordless, he unfastened the cuffs at her ankles and her wrists and pulled the young woman upright and then to her feet.

"On your knees, girl," he growled in the dark, "you're gonna get me good and hard and then you're gonna ride me. It's time our little filly turned cowgirl."

Julie dropped to the carpet. She took his soft erection into her mouth and sucked. The glistening helmet filled her mouth, its smooth surface a delight to her tongue. She flicked her tongue-tip around the corona and licked hard on its frenum. He stiffened in response. She bobbed her head and stroked the length of the shaft with her hands, making the man hum with pleasure. He grasped her hair and made her bob her head faster.

"You need to learn to swallow, girl. Not tonight, but coming up you and I will spend some quality time together perfecting your fellatio. You're pretty good but you'll get better."

He pulled away and lifted her to her feet. Then he lay down on his back on the bed.

"Saddle up, Julie. Face my feet. I want a good view of that fine ass of yours while you bounce up and down on me."

Wondering at her own compliance, she obeyed, straddling his hips and lowering herself onto him, impaling her sex on his solid manhood. She was glad to be on top. This man was noticeably longer than most and sitting astride gave her control over how deep he went. She leaned forward and put her hands on his knees and began to rock, pushing her clit against the underside of his cock.This is good. I don't think we ever did it like this before but we will. Before Larry does decide to take me anally, this will give him a good view of the target.

There was a sharp slap on her left butt-cheek that made her jump in surprise. "Giddyap, girl! I want to see that ass bounce and hear you yellin', understand?" He slapped her again, hard enough to make her yelp and speed up. The slaps came at random intervals but instead of interrupting her growing arousal they speeded it up. It was, she thought later, like being tied down. She had no control over what the man did and that added spice to the moment. Would Larry start commanding her or would she have to rely on her new playmates when she needed dominating? Her breath came faster and faster, her yelps turned to whimpers and then to cries when the tide of orgasm overwhelmed her yet again. How many had she had so far this night and she was only on her third man?

And that man grabbed a hip in each hand and began to buck under her driving that long cock in and out until he shot his load into her and collapsed. "You're good, cowgirl, really good. It's going to be fine having you in the group. You're going to be lots of fun."

The fourth man put her on her hands and knees and took his time, fucking her long and slow. One orgasm led to another and finally to one that rolled on and on and on. She was barely aware that a fifth man replaced the fourth and that a sixth and a seventh enjoyed her. Everything blended into a flood of emotion that erased any chance for thought. Juliette only knew the moment, the sensations, and the joy of sex.

She must have been helped into the shower, washed and walked back to her unit and put to bed because she woke again in their own bedroom with Larry spooned up against her back and his arm wrapped possessively around her. She lay there for a while. Yes, the previous night's orgy must have really happened. She was tender and slightly sore from so many men's attention. Larry rolled over onto his back and began to snore quietly and Juliette got up and went out into the kitchen.

An hour later sunshine woke Larry. Julie's side of the bed was empty but had been slept in. He shrugged wearily and looked at the clock. Good grief! He had a tennis date in less than an hour. Quickly he rushed through a morning shower and shaved and changed into his tennis whites. As he charged into the kitchen he saw Juliette and froze. She stood leaning against the kitchen table. There was a pink gladiolus in a vase and white lace curtains behind her. She held a cup of coffee in her hand and smiling at him. And she was naked.

"Good morning, sweetie. You look all ready to hit the court. You've even put on my favorite polo shirt. So, who did you end up boning after they screwed you silly last night?"

Larry shook his head to clear it. The woman standing in front of him looked like his wife and sounded like his wife but never in his life had Juliette behaved that way. Whenever he caught her in the nude before she had blushed and stammered but now there was a confidence and self-assurance about her body that was completely new. And she asked who he had had sex with? Unbelievable.

"Uh, Cindy Burnbaum."

"Oh, good. She was hoping she'd get the lucky draw. How is she? And don't try and make me feel better by saying that she's nothing compared to me. I want to improve, honey, for you and for all the guys."

"Uh—uh, she's got this trick where she squeezes her muscles? And she can stroke a guy's cock while he's inside her?

"Really? I've got to get her to teach me how that's done." Juliette took another sip from her cup. She lowered her head and looked up at her husband through lowered eyelashes. She cocked her head to one side, a sly smile crossing her lips.

"Cindy says you're to fuck me in the ass. And once you've gotten my brown eye, she expects you to do her and Tabby and all the rest of the girls who spread your cheeks. I guess it's all about what's saucy for the gander is saucy for the geese."

"She said that?"

"Mm-hmm. Now I know you're supposed to be on the court in ten minutes so here's a travel mug and a fresh donut. I'll be waiting when you get back."

Larry diMedea was normally a very competent tennis player but today he could hardly keep the ball in the court. Women passing seemed to have tighter shorts and shorter skirts than he remembered and every time a fine, round backside swayed by he reacted like a jackdaw with silver spoon. Cindy had told Juliette to let him sodomize her and she was going to. And then he was supposed to knock on the back doors of all the other women in their complex. The vision of naked butts held up with cheeks held apart kept floating across his brain and made concentrating on serves and returns impossible. After losing three games in straight sets he decided to give up for the day and head home.

12