Freeing the Lesbian Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle smiled in response, "I'm glad you liked it, are you ready for something else."

"I'm ready to lick you, I want to," Courtney answered.

"Not yet, not yet lover, I want to fuck you, may I?" Michelle asked.

"I trust you," Courtney responded.

Michelle stood up from between Courtney's legs and walked to her night stand. She slowly removed a black harness and a 9in red dildo shaped like the real thing and a jar of KY. Courtney's eyes opened wide, as she saw Michelle put on the harness, strapping it on. Her eyes focused on Michelle's red penis as Michelle turned to face Courtney.

"Are you ready?" Michelle asked.

"It's so big," Courtney responded.

Michelle moved back to the bed, sliding up to face Courtney. Courtney's legs were still spread and Michelle moved between them. With one hand she guided the dildo to Courtney's waiting lips, she began to stroke the slit up and down. She looked at Courtney, who only nodded. Michelle began to slowly slid the dildo in. Courtney opened her mouth in a silent moan as Michelle entered her. Michelle continued to push, sliding the dildo in its entirety into Courtney. Courtney only moaned in response, she could feel it fill her. Michelle slowly began to thrust in and out gently into Courtney. Courtney's spread legs wrapped around Michelle, pulling her tighter.

"OOOOOO, It feels so good, it's so deep." Courtney moaned.

Michelle began to press herself down, so her body came in contact with Courtney's clit, beginning to build her up again. Her dildo continued to push in and out. Courtney pulled her tighter. She looked up through dazed eyes at Michelle. She watched as Michelle's large breasts swayed back and forth with each full thrust. She smiled and moaned as the orgasmic assault continued.

"O my gosh, I am building again, oh yes, I'm going to cum." Courtney moaned.

"Cum for me, Cum for me, say what you love, cum for me," Michelle urged as she continued to thrust into Courtney.

"Oo, Fuck Me, Fuck me, oh yes, I'm going to cum, oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Courtney moaned. "Oh yes, I'm cumming." She pulled Michelle tight, her legs locking her dildo inside of her, Her arms pulling Michelle's body tight against her own. Her body shook with another orgasm, moaning Michelle's name again and again, "Michelle, Michelle, Michelle, that's incredible." Slowly her body came down from the high, and Michelle removed herself rom Courtney's pussy.

"Roll over, there's one more thing before your first taste, I am going to fuck that beautiful tight ass of yours." Michelle commanded.

Courtney could only roll over in response, her eyes glazed over in pleasure. Michelle moved to her knees behind Courtney. She took the jar of lube and began applying it to Courtney's ass. Courtney moved up on her knees, exposing her ass to Michelle's caress. Michelle lovingly applied to lube, sliding her hand between the round cheeks, her fingers tracing the anus, her hands squeezing each cheek. Running her hand over the dildo a few times, she moved slowly toward Courtney's ass. She took the dildo in her hand and guided it between Courtney's cheeks.

"Courtney, are you ready, I'm going to push in, it will hurt at first, but then it will feel so good. I need you to push back toward me, help me fill you." Michelle instructed.

"Yes," Courtney responded.

She slowly began to push back as Michelle pushed in. The dildo slowly entered Courtney's tight virgin ass. She groaned in pain and pleasure. Feeling the dildo fill her completely. She began to wince and pant and moan as the dildo slowly entered. Michelle continued to push until the dildo was nearly completely in. She began to lightly and slowly slide back and forth, just a little bit. One of her hands reached around and slowly began to circle Courtney's clit.

"Ohhh, Michelle, oh, it feels so good, I can just feel you inside of me, oh, I'm going to build again," Courtney moaned.

Michelle continued to push herself in and pull herself out of Courtney. All the while her fingers speedily circled and twirled around Courtney's clit. Courtney began pushing down, back on the dildo, taking it into her ass. Her moaning grew as she built toward an orgasm.

"Oh, Michelle, I'm almost there."

Michelle began to thrust in faster and faster, filling Courtney with the dildo. Her body began to slam into Courtney's ass as she thrust faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Her fingers furiously rubbing the clit back and forth, back and forth.

"Oh Michelle, I'm there, I'm there, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Courtney Moaned.

Michelle thrust one more time and then slowly began to remove herself from Courtney's ass. She pulled the dildo out and unstrapped the harness. Courtney collapsed down on the bed completely. Michelle lay down up top of her, her breasts pressing down in Courtney's back. Her hands sliding up and along Courtney's side. Her hands joined Courtney's above her head. She leaned down, planting kisses along Courtney's neck and by her ear.

"Did you enjoy that, was it everything you desired?" Michelle asked.

"Yes, oh gosh, you have no idea, how incredible those orgasms were, how it felt, your tongue, your fingers, all of it, it was so incredible," Courtney groaned.

"There's just one thing left for you to do for this experience to be complete, I know you want to lick me, to lick your first pussy, to truly indulge the lesbian inside of you, to free her," Michelle whispered.

"I need to lick you, I need to lick your pussy, to taste you, to make you cum with my tongue," Courtney confessed.

Michelle rolled off of Courtney unto her back. Looking at Courtney she said, "Girl, I am all yours."

Courtney smiled and slid her body un-top of Michelle. Her breasts pressed into Michelle's, their bodies pressed together. They kissed, their tongues sliding together, sharing the passion and power of their sex. Courtney began to slowly kiss down toward Michelle's breasts. She showered kisses all over each of Michelle's large breasts. Her tongue licked around each breast, touching the underside and side of each beautiful orb. She planted kisses around each nipple before slowly taking it into her mouth. Her tongue began to stroke back and forth, back and forth across the nipple. She continued to kiss first one nipple and then the other, and then back. Each nipple was showered with kisses and licks. Michelle could only moan at the attention her breasts were receiving. Courtney began to kiss down further, Her tongue sliding across Michelle's abdomen. She felt Michelle, spread her legs, ready with anticipation for Courtney's arrival.

Courtney kissed down her hip, planting kisses along one thigh, before stopping and staring at Michelle's spread legs and the treasure it revealed. She looked at Michelle's pussy, smiling, wetting her lips. She looked up at Michelle, only to see her lover with her eyes closed, breasts rising with each breath, and a moaning please. She lowered her head and slowly extended her tongue, she licked up Michelle's entire slit, sliding between the wet lips. "It tastes so good," Courtney said, as she returned for another lick. And another. And another. She began to lick up and down Michelle's slit. She began to kiss each lip, pretending she was kissing Michelle on the lips, taking a lip between her lips, her tongue would run along it. And then she would lick the other lip. She just kissed and kissed Michelle's lips, tasting her, savoring her. Her tongue sliding between the lips.

"Yes, Yes, Courtney, you are a natural, lick that pussy," Michelle screamed.

Courtney continued to slide her tongue between and along each lip. Tasting Michelle as she licked. Her tongue continued up, reaching Michelle's clit, she slowly twirled her tongue around it, circling it, around and around. Michelle lifted her hips up into Courtney's mouth.

"Yes, Oh Yes, Courtney, I'm almost there, I'm going to cum, you are going to make a woman cum," Michelle cried.

Courtney continued to circle Michelle's tight clit, around and around, back and forth, her tongue went. She lowered her mouth over the clit, sucking it up into her mouth before lightly nibbling it, eliciting a gutteral moan from Michelle. Her tongue continued to circle and flick as Michelle's body began to rock and shake into Courtney's tongue.

"Oh, Courtney, I'm going to cum, oh yes, oh yes, Courtney, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," She screamed. "You are making me cum."

Courtney continued to lick her clit back and forth. Michelle's hands moved to Courtney's head, holding her down, forcing her head into her pussy. Courtney continued to kiss and lick Michelle's clit, before sliding back to the pussy. Her lips sliding along the lips. She slid a finger into Michelle, pushing in. She circled it around and around before pulling out. She began to slide her finger down away from the pussy, sliding between Michelle's cheeks. She began to circle Michelle's anus, before sliding the wet, juice covered finger in. All the while her tongue continued to lick up at Michelle's slit.

"Ohhh, Courtney, oh, my gosh, that is incredible, oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm still cumming," Michelle cried. Arching her body one more time she fell back on the bed, panting and breathing heavily, "Stop, please stop."

Courtney removed her finger from Michelle's ass and ceased her licks. She smiled up at Michelle, who just smiled back. She slid back up Michelle's body, laying on top, pussy to pussy, breast to breast. She just smiled, staring into Michelle's eyes.

"Was is good, did I do a good job?" Courtney asked.

"Lover, you were a natural," Michelle moaned.

"A natural what?" Courtney asked pressing her body down hard unto Michelle.

"A natural lesbian." Michelle smiled.

"I know, I am, I am a lesbian, and I wouldn't have it any other way." Courtney confessed.

"Let's shower off, I have so much more to show you." Michelle told Courtney.

12