Freeze, Asshole!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee Dee climaxed immediately and the hot tongue swiftly withdrew and she felt him slurping and swallowing her copious emission. She ground herself against his rapidly searching mouth and lips and she tweaked her passionately erect nipples to heighten the climax and prolong it. So long, it had been so long. She felt him pull her shoes off and slide the slacks off her long solid legs. She knew what was next but was surprised when he suddenly lifted her in a fireman's carry and headed for the divan. He flopped her down and her massive breasts swayed and wobbled as she bounced on her back. She watched avidly as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and wrenched them down. His thick drooling cock jerked into view and slapped audibly against the six pack of his hairy stomach. Her strong thighs fell open in anticipation but he carefully climbed onto her belly and clasped her heaving tits in both hands. Leaning forward, he drove his hot shaft into her sweaty cleavage and groaned with the sensation of her silky breast flesh.

Almost as if this was the last thing that would happen to him on earth, Drago began humping into her tits like a madman. "Easy, boy, easy.....let me suck." Dee Dee latched onto the broad head of his rampant cock and sucked with her lush lips and swirled the sensitive underside with her hot tongue. She put her hand on his chest and stopped him. She looked up at him and said, "This tastes of cunt. Mrs. Williams?"

He grinned ruefully at her. "At least she allowed me to last this long otherwise I'd have shot my bolt as soon as I saw your fabulous breasts. Now let's fuck. I've never been this horny in my entire life." He moved back between her spread legs and kneeling, ran his cock head up and down the oozing gash and then notching it between the thick dark lips, he pushed into the scalding heat of her, and grabbing for her massive breasts, drove himself into her until his hairy bollocks collided with the cleft of her arse. "Aaaargh, what a tight juicy cunt you have, Lieutenant Moroni!!"

"All the better to fuck you with, young Drago. Give it to me hard, now gentle, now hard and fast you gypsy fucker!!!" she screeched as a series of sharp, wrenching climaxes shook her body. Her clenching cuntal muscles strangled his steely cock until he helplessly spurted his hot spunk deep into her twitching cunt. He could feel her cervix hungrily sucking it out of him and he almost fainted with ecstacy. He fell on her still clutching her gigantic breasts and gently kissed her luscious lips.

Leaning up he looked into her glazed eye. "You are one horny old broad. That was the best fuck I've ever had bar none. Care to have dinner and desert with me. I cook a mean goulash."

Gladly, young Drago. I must say you're better than my trusty vibe." She pushed him back. "I'll see you after I've finished work. I have a feeling that Butler did it to Jane so I won't be long. Get some rest, you'll need it."

12