Freeze! Don't Move!

Story Info
Man finds 3 women in their underwear tied & blindfolded.
3k words
3.98
144.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers

A customer finds three women in their underwear tied, gagged, and blindfolded.

The sign outside read, Under New Management over another line that read, Open 24 Hours. It was a little hole in the wall, a Chinese Food Take-out, with not even room for a table and a chair. The kitchen in back took up most of the space of the small building. There was a chest high counter in front where you ordered you food and picked it up to go.

On my way home from working my shift, it was 2am and I was hungry. I asked a co-worker where to go to get some grub at this hour and he directed me here. He even gave me a coupon for a free meal for new customers, so he knew I'd be going there to eat.

I hate being out and about at that hour with all the drunk drivers coming home from the bars or from their girlfriend's house. He said not to worry. It was safe. It was a big cop hangout. Great, just what I need to bump into cops, as if I don't see enough of them during my day.

There wasn't another place around for miles. I pulled in to get something to eat. I hoped they served coffee. I figured, once I got my food, I'd sit outside the restaurant and eat the food in peace in my parked car. Obviously, I really didn't want to go home.

I wasn't ready to go home, just yet. There's nothing there for me but a bed and a television. Life sucks when you live alone. I'd get a dog, but I'm always working and never home. I hate being home alone. When I think about it, my life is pathetic. I'm pathetic. I would like to have a dog, really, or a woman, or more ideally, a woman who barks like a dog. Seriously, a dog and a woman would be Heaven for me.

When I looked at my watch the date had already changed to February 14th. Happy Valentine's Day to me. I had nearly forgotten about it. A year today, Gloria walked out on me for someone else, a shoe salesman from the mall. She must have been out flashing her panties again to guys. I never saw it coming. I was surprised, to say the least, and have been in a deep funk ever since. I miss her. I really do. I guess, I miss not so much her, as I miss coming home to someone. Now, here it is again, this day of hearts and flowers, love and couples, here again to bite me in my ass.

This is the first time in my adult life that I haven't had a woman to buy flowers, candy, and a Valentine's Day card. It's days like these that I really feel alone, while watching the rest of the world paired off as couples go by me. I sure hope it's the last Valentine's Day, Thanksgivings and Christmas for that matter, too, that I spend alone because I don't like not having someone in my life. I don't like not coming home to a special person.

The thing that I hate the most is not having someone to talk to about my day, when I do finally get home. I'm alone and lonely. I can do the alone thing but it's the lonely part of being alone that is the killer. It's too quiet in my place, so I leave the TV running as soon as walk in the house, even if I'm not watching it. It makes me feel that there's someone else there.

It was one of those days with one thing happening after another and I didn't had a chance to grab something to eat, other than a Snickers bar out of the candy machine, since lunch. Between that and all the coffee I've been drinking to stay awake, boy, all of that went down like a lead balloon. I had a bit of an upset stomach after that steady diet of brown, which I'm sure the Chinese food will compliment very nicely. I'm be sitting on the toilet tomorrow morning, no doubt.

I really need to be eating more fruits and vegetables. Recently my diet is all sugar and carbs, which brings me back to needing to find a good woman, someone who likes to cook. Only, it's tough to meet someone when you work sometimes seven days a week. Generally, relationships in my line of work don't last very long.

I got out of my car and lugged my tired body up to the front door. It was then that I realized that I'm always tired. You are what you eat, I thought, which attributes to my reduced energy level, no doubt. Yeah, sure, I work a lot of hours, but that's not it. I wonder if I'm depressed. Nah.

"Fuck."

A sign on the door read closed, but there was a light on in the back. Maybe they make their eggrolls at this hour. I was about to knock on the window and thought better of it. I don't know, something didn't look or feel right. I had a gut feeling and I knew something was amiss.

Too tired to investigate and too depressed to deal with anymore shit, especially after I remembered that today was officially Valentine's Day, this was my day of wanting to stay in bed with the covers pulled over my head. Yet, as soon as I turned to leave, I heard a noise. I stood on the threshold of the front door to peer inside and saw a woman in her underwear tied, gagged, and blindfolded. Immediately, I could feel my adrenaline bubbling to the surface along with a healthy dose of testosterone.

"Ah, fuck, here we go."

It was just my luck to stumble upon something like this. The door opened from my weight of leaning against it and suddenly, with a foot inside the door and then a shoulder, I was sucked into this life and death situation. I really didn't want or need any more drama than what I experienced in my twelve hour day.

Tell me, what would you do if you came across something like this, a woman bound and gagged and in her underwear? Tired, hungry, and now just wanting to go home to get some sleep, embroiled in my own funk and not wanting to get involved with someone else's trouble, I figured the burglar was long gone. I just wanted to go home, but I was still hungry.

Should I put a call in for the police? Should I go inside and investigate and intervene? What if the burglar is still here? At the very least, I could free the poor, helpless woman and maybe grab a couple eggrolls for my trouble. She's probably frightened out of her wits and just wants to go home to her family. I'd kick myself in the morning if I shirked my duty and didn't help her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Shit, fuck."

I could be a hero. Yeah, I could be a dead hero. Suddenly, I thought about Mel Gibson in that movie, Lethal Weapon 1, where he's suicidal and he takes on the most dangerous jobs and the most dangerous criminals. Suddenly, I felt like his character, Martin Briggs.

I understood how he must have felt being alone and lonely because now I felt a bit like him. I peered over the counter and the cash register draw was wide open. Whoever was here had already robbed the place and was hopefully long gone.

Just in case, I pulled out my gun and took it off safety. I decided to continue inside without calling for backup. Something that could get me killed or at least reprimanded from my captain and from Internal Affairs, should there be a shooting, I persevered. As soon as I entered the restaurant, I instinctively turned and locked the front door. I don't know why I did that, but I did. I guess, I didn't want someone surprising me from behind.

Cautiously, carefully, and silently, I crept down to where the woman was standing in her bra and panty. She was crying. She was borderline hysterical. She was young, in her early twenties, and very pretty.

There was another woman sitting at her feet, gagged, stripped, and tied. Good God. She was young, pretty, and in her underwear, too. It had been a long while since I had sex and I felt my eggroll, I mean, my cock stir. I could never dream up such a fantasy as this when at home masturbating. Yet, now, that I see these two beauties, I'll be jerking off over this later. That's for sure.

When I walked around back, there was a third woman, also in her twenties, she was the cook, no doubt, I figured by where she was positioned by the stove. She was in her bra and panty, too, and pretty. Damn, these women could have been strippers, instead of Chinese food restaurant workers. I need to become a regular customer of this eating establishment after this is over.

Wow. Tell me, I'm curious, what would you do, if you came upon three good looking women stripped to their underwear and blindfolded, gagged, and tied? I know what I wanted to do. I didn't want to call the police, that's for sure. I wanted to service them, I mean help them myself.

No longer hungry for food, I suddenly had a different and more powerful appetite. Definitely, I no longer wanted to order the combination plate. I was thinking more of some soft, succulent meat, something with long legs, big breasts, and a big wishbone. Make a wish.

I was thinking of a threesome. For sure, I wanted to serve them up some of my own personal eggroll, if you know what I mean. My eyes looked from one beautiful nearly naked woman to the other.

"Get up," I said to the woman sitting on the floor. I helped her to stand and immediately she started crying and making the other woman standing next to her cry. "Get over here," I said to the other woman around the corner in the kitchen. "Is there anyone else here, other than the three of you?"

"No," said one of the women shaking her head.

I felt better if they were all together where I could see them. The interior was small enough to see everyone at a glance. Except for the four of us, the place was empty.

"Don't hurt us," they said through their gags. "We'll do anything you want."

Do anything you want? Suddenly, I felt like John Belushi in Animal House. Anything? My mind went on overdrive with the possibilities of having sex with three beautiful and willing Asian women. I wouldn't mind peeking beneath their bras and panties, while checking them for injuries.

"Don't hurt us. We'll do anything you want," said another one of the women again.

"We'll suck your cock, okay? Just don't hurt us," said another one of the women.

Suck my cock? I could use a good cock sucking right about now. Don't you just love how an Asian woman pronounces the word cock? I know I do. Suck my cock? I couldn't remember the last time I had a blowjob.

Gloria and I hadn't been intimate in a while, at least, before she packed up and left me last Valentine's Day. Now, seeing these three beauties in their panties and bras, I was horny and ready for some hot action. Only, I couldn't take advantage of them in that way. It would be too easy and too wrong for me to do that.

They were all so scared. They were all so accommodating. They were all so very pretty and very sexy. I took my gun off safety and holstered my weapon.

Yet, as soon as I untied them and removed their blindfolds, they were all over me. I was shocked and excited. They already had my pants down around my feet and before I could stop them, they had pulled down my underwear. One woman, I'm not sure which one, as they all looked like sisters was already sucking my cock. I couldn't believe this. She was giving me a blowjob, right there behind the counter of the restaurant. Definitely, that was in violation of some health code, wasn't it? Leave it to me to think of something like that during a time like this.

"Listen, Honey, wait. Stop. Stop sucking my cock just for a minute."

As soon as I removed one woman from my cock, another one impaled herself on my now erect penis. This was the craziest thing that ever happened to me. No one would believe me.

Oh, my God, this was a dream come true. They were all Asian women and every one of them had big tits. Then, they did something unexpected, they removed their bras and panties. Are you kidding me? My eyes were bulging out of my head watching them strip. In a matter of seconds, they were all naked. What is going on here? Am I dreaming?

"You can fuck us," said one.

Damn, I love how they enunciate the word fuck, too. It's so sexy. It would be so hot to have these three women repeat cock and fuck while blowing me and sucking me.

"We'll fuck you, okay," said another. "Just don't hurt us."

"We'll do anything, so long as you don't hurt us," said the third woman.

"We'll suck your cock," said another falling to her knees and taking my cock in her mouth.

I just added suck to the list of sexy words, fuck, cock, and suck. Wow. I could just revel in them saying fuck, cock, and suck over and again, while fucking me before sucking my cock.

Hey, I'm only human. These were three beautiful woman and I haven't had sex since I broke up with my girlfriend on of all days Valentine's Day, a year ago today. Happy fucking Valentine's to me. Now, this is what I'm talking about. This is the way to celebrate Valentine's Day with three naked Asian women willing to do anything and everything.

Here it is the one year anniversary of my sudden abstinence from sex and now I'm having sexual overload. Only, I can't do this. It's wrong. They think I'm one of their captors.

They all had big tits, one had a C cup, one was a D cup and the other had a double D cup. I don't know about you, but I love tits and with six knockers in my face this big, I was in boob Heaven. All of them had black, neatly trimmed pussies, too.

They stripped me naked and by this time and I wasn't resisting. I was just going along for the ride. Oh, yeah, I needed to cum.

With one woman sitting on my face another woman was sitting on my cock. As soon as one woman got off of me, another woman was on me. They were fucking and sucking me. I couldn't believe this. Had I dreamt this, never could I have dreamt up such a fantasy.

It didn't take me very long to get in the spirit of this sudden situation. What promised to be the worst Valentine's Day of my life, suddenly turned into the best.

"Freeze! Don't move!"

Two cops came in through the back door, a man and a woman. They had the drop on me.

"He stripped us naked and made us blow him," said one of the women.

"What? I did no such thing. They were all over me," I said with a laugh.

"He raped us," said a second woman.

"Raped you? You practically raped me," I said staring her into silence.

"He said he'd kill us, if we didn't give him sex."

"What? I said no such thing."

"He forced us to fuck him and suck his cock," said the third Asian woman.

I'm fucked now, I thought. I was momentarily preoccupied with her saying fuck, suck, and cock, and it took me a second to respond, but I did.

"Hey, hold on here. This has gone far enough, too far. I didn't do anything," I said. "I'm an off duty cop, just investigating a robbery when--"

"Robbery," said the female officer, "then why are you naked? Do you always investigate a robbery without your clothes?"

"They stripped me naked," I said. "They were all over me. There must be a camera, here," I said hoping that they had video proof that I didn't force myself on these poor, beautiful, naked Asian women.

"C'mon, you expect me to believe that three itty bitty Asian woman stripped a big, bad ass cop like you naked. You expect me to believe that?"

Suddenly, when he said that he lulled me into a fantasy of three Asian women stripping me naked. Only, it really happened that way. It was then that I recognized his voice.

"Jason?" I turned around and it was my old partner, along with his new partner, Linda.

"Nice cock, Roy," she said.

Immediately, I put my hand over my cock to cover my nakedness. As soon as I did that, a dozen more cops from the precinct came in through the back door.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Roy. We figured it was about time you got laid," said my Lieutenant.

What turned into a robbery was a party, a Valentine's Day party. Actually it was more like an orgy than it was a party. The three women were strippers from the club downtown and I was their center of attention. This was, by far, the best Valentine's Day I ever had. Happy Valentine's Day to me. Maybe next year, I'll have a woman. Actually, my ex-partner's new partner, Linda, is kind of cute.

andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers