Freeze-Frame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers

Slowly, Mike withdrew from Kiki, a silly grin on his face. "That would have been a little embarassing," he said, "if it had been any other time. That girl's ass would put any man on a hair trigger."

Kiki had collapsed onto Diane, and she blew dark hair out of her face before speaking. "I don't think Kiki's complaining about your stamina, Mike," she said. "I think if you'd lasted any longer, the poor girl would have had a stroke."

"But what a way to go," Jack said, sitting down next to the two of them. He stroked Kiki's back gently. "Kiki, honey, I want you to start coming back up now. Just feel Diane's body, warm and soft next to yours, and start coming back as I count from one to five. One...two...eyelids starting to flutter...three..four...feeling nice and sated, but more awake...and five."

Kiki wriggled in Diane's arms in a way that made Diane more than a little aware of the tingles in her own pussy. "Hi, Diane," she said in a squeak. "I'm...um...I'm learning a lot tonight."

Diane leaned to her right, and the two of them fell sidelong on the couch together. "I'll say," she said, kissing Kiki on the lips. She grabbed Kiki's hand with her own and pressed it to her pussy. "Time to learn a little more."

Kiki was a quick learner. Her fingers slid into Diane's pussy with slick ease, and Diane was coming almost before she knew it. Her pussy clenched tightly against Kiki's hand, she let out an explosive gasp of pleasure, and then a long, deep sigh of relief.

"Felt good, honey?" Jack said from above her. She nodded. "Good. Freeze-Frame."

*****

"...wake." She blinked. The room was empty now, save for her and Jack. Her clothes were scattered liberally around the room, and as she looked down, she saw messages scrawled on her body in lipstick. 'Always a pleasure, dear'...that was Debbie, of course. 'Good times' must have come from Greg. 'Time to cum like a porn star' had to have been from Maria, and 'Thanks for the lessons' from Mike...and so it must have been Kiki that just wrote, 'Thank YOU!' all the way down her leg. Oh, and a big circle around her upper thigh, with the words, 'Kiki Was Here' next to it.

"That girl's a pistol," she said. "And very cute, too. We'll have to have her over again sometime soon." She stretched out on the couch. "That was a wonderful evening. It's almost a shame I missed so much of it."

"Rag doll," Jack said, and her limbs suddenly went limp and loose. He sat down next to her, his cock hard. "Who said the evening was over, love?"

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers
12