Freezing Hot Passion

Story Info
Fun with blindfolds, bondage, wax and ice.
2.5k words
4.67
11.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool breeze drifts across his chest, chilling his skin, but bringing no relief to the fire within. His eyes dart from side to side, a futile attempt to penetrate the gloom in the room. A nervous bead of sweat begins to form on his brow, then slides tantalizingly down his temple and to his ear. He instinctively moves his hand to wipe it away, but instantly the motion is jerked to a stop, leather straps biting into his wrists. Tilting his head to the side he feels the smooth satin sheets gently brush his face. "How long will she make me wait?" he wonders.

She gazes upon his naked form, arms and legs extended to the corners of the bed where her bonds hold firm. Smiling as she sees him try to use his hand, appreciating he has been there long enough to forget he was bound. Desire builds within her as the lines of his stomach rise and fall in the dim light of the room. But this is her game and her rules. He will be desperate before she begins, and mad with lust before he's allowed to finish

Click, clack, click, clack. He jerks his head towards the sound, gaze desperately searching for the object of his desire. He longs to see that porcelain skin set starkly against black leather. Boots blacker than the darkest nights rising high up her calf. Milky white thighs, begging to be tasted. Will they be exposed to him, or wrapped in gossamer thin spider-webbed stockings? He feels himself stiffening at the mere thought.

Two steps towards the bed, but knowing she is out of view, she pauses. A whisper soft chuckle tickles her throat as she grins in the darkness as he tries to see her. What wonderful machinations are running through his head, she ponders. Then her attention is drawn to that which defines him as a man, and her smile widens, as she sees him growing before him. "Good, my pet" she thinks, "already anticipating I see."

She paces deliberately towards the top of the bed, knowing he can't angle his head to see her there, but making certain to tap the spiked heels of her boots against the hardwood floors with each step. Click, clack, click, clack. "She draws nearer, but where is she," he whispers to himself, not wanting to be heard. He longs to see her, to feel her, to taste her, with every fiber of his being. "But it won't be that simple," he knowingly muses. The sound echoes through the quiet room, breaking the near silence that had been only partially filled with his breathing and the rustling of sheets beneath him.

Circling just beyond his sight, she drifts closer to him, wafting the scent of her lilac lotion towards him before disappearing behind the headboard. Inhaling deeply, he greedily draws in every molecule of the wonderful smell cascading through his nostrils. "She is so close", he thinks, unaware of the full effect of her signature scent on him.

Looking down upon him, her gaze drifts past his muscular chest, down his tightened stomach and to his, now fully erect, penis. Bending around the headboard, breath hot in his ear, "Time to play" succulently spills from her lips. Before he can turn to see her face, lightning fast hands press fabric to his eyes plunging him into near blackness.

"Damnit!" he yells, shattering the silence and instantly filling him with regret. Knowingly, he bites his lip, as he will pay for that. No sooner had the thought formed, then he feels the sting biting into his side, her crop cracking through the air and snipping into his flesh. Grunting, he makes no complaint. This was his doing.

"Now, now, my dear. We shall have none of that, unless you wish me to leave you here," she cooed.

Sheepishly he answers, "No mistress, my humblest apologies. Please do with me as you will." The skin of his ribs still stinging, his ears primed again for any sound with sight taken from him, he hears the sound of sharp scraping and a telltale "whoosh".

The matchhead blooms into flame in her hand, and she drops the box of matches to the floor with a clatter. Reaching down to the bedside table, she slides open the drawer and withdraws a well-used blood red candle. Pressing tip to wick the flame dances to its new home, reflecting in her intense hazel eyes. Blowing softly, she extinguishes the match, smoke twirling off its end.

With the smell of expired sulfur wafting past him, his nose confirms what his ears suspected. "If she lit a match," he thinks, "then maybe she has lit..." Suddenly, hot, searing pain shoots up from the gentle droplets pinging upon his stomach. Sharp, searing sensations ripple through his stomach as he feels the wax fall to his chilled skin. As more drops land, the pain riots through his abdomen, while simultaneously sparking his desire to another level. "Now I know why she left the window open..." he muses. Muscles rippling against the intensity of the pain flashing pleasure through him, the splatter of the next waterfall of wax resounds with an audible splatter as the next barrage cascades upon his bare skin.

Leaning forward, her small but heaving breasts strain against her corset, threatening to burst free. "Oh, if you could see, my pet..." she thinks, amused, as her hand tilts. Flame brightening with the greater exposure of the wick, the next red stream pours down upon his upper pelvis. As the next wave of rapturous agony rips through his groin, involuntary jerking his hips forward. Against his ankles, the leather strains, but holds firm, squeaking against the sweat now coating his legs.

"Hmm... too hot my pet?" She rhetorically asks, seeing the sweat now glistening upon his taught, toned thighs. She hungrily leans forward, wanting to run her tongue across his bear skin, tasting the salty goodness, but she checks herself. Instead she inverts the candle above his pecs, splashing wax across his chest.

Skin on fire and the breeze that once chilled him offering no release, he revels in the perfect discomfort, feeling himself harden more than he felt possible. But, as the minutes elongate before him, he realizes he missed something. A sound, in the darkness. Something like a tinging against hollow metal, perhaps.

Cursing slightly under her breath, she steadies her hand, muting any sound their contents breached. Perfectly motionless, her willowy frame silhouetted against the light of the window, she fixes her gaze upon his face. His firmly set jaw clenched against what she has inflicted, she feels confident her surprise has not been discovered. Slowly extending her arms forward, hovering just above the head of his manhood, she rotates her wrists smoothly downward. He feels something almost brushing against him, but what is it? And what is that sou... Completing her motion the bowl empties its contents, cubes of ice pouring forth onto his groin.

Riotous frigidity rockets through him faster than electricity. The sudden freezing cold spreading across his balls, encompassing him, ricocheting through his entire body. Despite his best attempts, he can't hold back the yelp that escapes his lips. All it is met with is the soft, satisfied chuckle of his mistress as she simply watches, bemused.

Setting the bowl on the floor, the metallic sound ringing in the silence, she watches as every fibrous muscle in his well sculpted body tightens against the wintry blast deposited on his groin. She gently stirs the pile of ice to avoid any chance of frostbite to his now constricted scrotum. His still solid shaft ascends from the icy mound like a mountainous peak breaking through the clouds. She could provide him some measure of relief now, but where would be the fun be in that. Instead, she watches him writhe in pleasurable agony until the ice begins to melt.

With the slight thawing between his legs, the severity of the chill begins to lessen for him, but the stark cold still sharpens his desire to a spectacular clarity. Even without the blindfold, all his eyes would see is the pulsing hunger emanating from within. So fixated between his tepid nethers and burning lust, he almost didn't notice the subtle change in pressure on the bed, first to the left or his waist, and then the right.

She could feel the slight tremors of his body as she stepped onto the bed and swung her leg over him, so she was standing, straddled above his waist, but making no contact. "Oh, my poor pet, do you need me to warm you up." With an answer not needed, or wanted, she reaches down and claws her nails down his chest, purposely catching his cold-hardened nipples with her pinkies.

The delightful sharp pain a welcome change from the artic chill that had seeped through his crotch. Excited by the direct contact with his beautiful tormenter, he longed for more, but didn't have to wait long. Without word or warning, he suddenly felt the soft, wet warmth of her sliding down his shaft.

As she lowered herself upon him, she could feel him respond instantly, unquestionably wanting all of her. As she full enveloped him, she felt the tinge of ice upon her lips and cheeks, and clenched reflexively, letting out an excited moan. A new electricity sped through him from the tip of his cock, through his pelvis and blasting up his spine. When he felt he could penetrate no deeper, she suddenly clamped down on him.

As she felt herself tighten upon his hardness, she felt the resulting thrusting of his hips, plunging him fully into her as he arched off the bed. Before he could lower and plunge again, she raised herself off of him. He laid there, stunned. The absence of her rocking him to his core. He could feel the lingering remains of her presence running down over him. But where did she go?

Before he could truly be tortured by abandonment, he fell the sweet caress of hair brushing his cheek. Closing his covered eyes, he could see her now, in her glory. Auburn hair falling in fiery waves around her magnificently pale face. Indescribably intense eyes sparkling with mischievous whimsy, belying the amazing depth of her enrapturing soul. Perhaps driven insane with the events thus far, her normally sultry voice sounded nearly ephemeral in its angelic tone as she spoke.

Dipping by his head, her lips brushed his earlobe, something she knew stoked his fire in the most relaxed of times, let alone when this stimulated. She practically places the words in his ear as she said "I know what you want, but you have to earn it first". Withdrawing her face, she then kneeled forward pinning his already restrained arms, his strong biceps flexing against her shins. Positioning herself right above his face, she could have lowered further, but instead made him raise his mouth to meet her, and he did not disappoint.

He could feel the heat from her upon his skin. Her femininity filling his nose as he longed to taste her sweet juices. Needing no instructions nor commands from his mistress, knowing she wanted him to come to her, he lifted his head and ran his tongue around the full length of her labia.

She twitched with pleasure as she felt his skilled tongue slide around the perimeter or her, unsure which way he would go next. As his tongue slid upwards and began to gently and slowly massage her clit, she felt the twitch grow to a tremble. She dug the points of her stiletto heels into his side, spurring him forward like she was riding a horse. As he felt the modest shake in her legs build on his arms and the sharp stabbing of her heels digging into his flesh, he swirled his tongue around her, gradually increasing his pace and pressure until he could feel her practically vibrating.

Lustful moans rose from her into the still air of the room, as his tongue set fire to every nerve in her body. Intense pleasure arching within her until she could barely feel anything else. Reaching within her corset, her long fingers groped her breast, and she pinched her nipples between her fingers. Twisting slightly, she brought herself some of the delightful pain she had thus far reserved for inflicting on him. Letting it mix with the pleasure he was delivering, the spasmatic trembling intensified within her.

As the pitch of her moan heightened, he plunged his tongue as firmly inside her as he could, swishing it around in her abundant juices as they poured down his mouth and cheeks. She began to writhe in ecstasy upon his face and suddenly she forced his head back to the bed with the full weight of her pelvis.

"Yes!" She yelled, "don't you dare stop!" and she tipped forward clutching the headboard to brace herself, as his tongue pulsed inside her. Barely feeling her legs, she gripped tighter as waves of pleasure washed over her.

He could feel the crescendo of her body, and withdrew from inside her, refocusing his attention on her clitoris. As he oscillated his tongue, her moans intensified so when he pressed his lips to surround her and sucked hard she exploded.

"Goooood!" She screamed, the intensity of this orgasm shocking even her. Collapsing over the headboard, she mustered what strength she had and lifted herself off his arms.

She slid down his chest, each piece of now hardened wax catching on her skin and peeling from him drawing sounds of pain-tinged pleasure from them both. As she felt his immense hardness against her ass, she slid him inside her once again, drawing a desperate groan from him.

He longed for complete release but knew he could not without approval. Soft fingers caressed the tops of his cheeks, then curled under the fabric on his eyes. As the blindfold lifted, for the first time that evening he saw the perfection on top of him.

The black corset laced in purple contrasting magically against her porcelain skin. Perfect breasts rose and fell at it summit. As her gaze fixed his, he knew what she demanded.

Looking into his eyes, there was no question of comprehension. So, she started rocking up and down upon him, his passion growing inside her. She smiled satisfied, as she saw he was biting his lip to hold himself back.

The taste of copper spread inside his mouth as his lip punctured, but he would not yield. Her pace quickened and he felt the pressure rising, a river fighting to break free.

Locking eyes with him once more, she smiled lustfully at him and breathily spoke, " Now you have earned it". Permission granted, he dropped his resistance and succumb to his base desires and released the full force of his pent-up passion within her.

She squealed with pleasure as she felt him expand and fill her, spurting forth until he was spent. The warm fountain inside her slowing to a dribble, she pitched forward and laid upon his chest, but not releasing him from within her. Her hair cascading over him and her head rising and falling with his chest, the sound of his heart hammered in her ear. Fully content, she closed her eyes and melted into him, the two players suffused into one being.