French Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends find exciting traveling companions.
3.7k words
3.93
24.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved travelling and without doubt he also adored the whole feeling of freedom that enveloped him when he stepped out of his door and onto the start of a new adventure. The feeling was tempered by the sense of longing he started to experience, almost immediately, for his darling Suzie, but he knew that she was always behind him in his travels and that whatever adventures he had she would delight in his recounting them.

As a painter and a writer, Rob was constantly on the lookout for new experiences, and this time he knew, deep within himself, that he was going to find what he was looking for. He would have liked to think that all this was true; unfortunately at the tender age of eighteen most of it was pure fantasy. But inside Rob's young head it may as well have been real. Somehow the thought of having a loving woman waiting in trepidation for his eventual return was highly attractive. He had not yet reached the point in his fantasies where he might take her with him, and thus share the wonderful experiences, but we can't be too harsh on the poor lad. After all he is only eighteen and who in their right mind would suggest that he should see himself as part of a couple quite yet?

So what, the reader might ask, was Rob actually embarking on here? Well he was certainly starting out on an adventure. Never before had he had the opportunity to travel without his parents, for any great length of time at least; and now he was off to France.

He'd been sitting on the Newhaven boat train for some thirty minutes now. His friend Simon sat opposite, head nodding in time to his personal stereo, totally oblivious to anything that might be happening around him. It was therefore Rob who first noticed the two girls as they clambered onto the train, hauling massive rucksacks behind them. He knew how they felt as he watched them tugging at the over colourful backpacks, he and Simon had had similar problems pushing and tugging their own packs onto the train.

It was at that moment that it suddenly occurred to him that it might pay to offer these two newcomers a hand. With a quick glance at his friend he shifted himself out of the seat and stumbled up the narrow passageway towards what he now fully comprehended was a very attractive brunette. Her companion he couldn't quite make out at this particular moment, as she was bending down to detach an errant strap from part of a seat. Then as he got closer a wave of pleasure suddenly washed over him as he took in the highly arousing sight of this girl's beautiful bottom as it waggled seductively before him. He felt a stirring in his jeans, and found it extremely difficult to drag his gaze away from this wonderful sight to greet the brunette and to offer his services. Consequently she followed the path of his eyes down to her friend's behind and a little smile started to play over her lips. At last Rob managed to meet her eyes and realising that she'd caught him staring he blushed slightly and rather clumsily stretched out his hand to introduce himself.

Her name was Carla, and her friend, Rob learned, was called Anique. He clearly detected an accent, but couldn't tell where it came from. Suddenly remembering the reason for leaving his seat, Rob asked if he could help the two girls out. Carla smiled broadly and replied, without batting an eyelid, that perhaps he could help Anique before her bottom drove all the men wild. Rob reddened again, but this time he smiled, appreciating Carla's sense of humour, and realising that he was probably onto a good thing here! At this point Anique glanced up with a look of exasperation on her face. She was getting nowhere with the strap and the train was going to take off in a minute or so. Rob got down onto his knees and had a closer look at the problem. At the same moment Anique moved closer as well and before he could fully comprehend his delightful position, Rob found his face pressed close to this stranger's soft cheek. Her hair tickled his chin and as she turned to regard him he felt the warmth of her breath on his neck. A shiver ran through him and Rob knew that at this moment, if he hadn't been brought up to think before acting he would almost certainly have pressed his lips to Anique's and damn the consequences.

It was no coincidence on her part that Anique had ended up in this interesting position. She'd only seen this guy from her upside down viewpoint as he'd made his way towards her and Carla, but she knew she liked what she saw.

Rob paused in his movement and relished the delicious feeling of her flesh against his own. Then with a quick flick of his wrist he pulled the offending strap away from the seat it was caught on and turned and smiled. Anique reddened herself at this point and nervously pushed her blonde hair away from her face. The two of them sat up and Carla clapped as Rob hauled the girls' backpacks up onto a luggage rack.

With the introductions out the way the three travellers made their way up to where Simon was still nodding to his personal stereo. He looked up and gawped as Rob introduced his new friends and sat himself down again. The girls slid into the seat opposite and once again swapped names and destinations. It appeared that Carla and Anique were on their way to Paris as well, and would therefore be taking the same boat as the guys. Rob's heart leaped at the thought of being able to share the journey with these two sweethearts and he nodded conspiratorially at his friend.

Simon smiled broadly and looking Carla straight in the eye he indicated Rob and said 'I reckon Rob thinks we're in here'.

'Well maybe you are!' giggled Carla, blushing. Anique looked down and played with her hair to avoid having to acknowledge the direction this conversation quickly took.

Simon nudged Rob and muttered 'Well done mate!'

The four of them chattered and laughed until an hour or so later the train drew in to the port at Newhaven. Naturally enough the guys could take advantage of the situation and impress the girls some more with their manly lifting, and by the time they reached the upper decks Rob and Simon were both exhausted. They slumped onto a bench seat and smiling, Carla offered to massage their shoulders. She looked over to Anique and although still rather shy her friend nodded and they took up their positions behind the boys.

'Oh man that feels good Carla!' groaned Rob as she dug her fingers into his aching muscles. She moved her hands over his neck and continued to stroke his exposed skin as he melted under her ministrations. Likewise Simon was whimpering as Anique with a surprisingly expert hand massaged his shoulders. Rob noticed that her eyes were closed as she worked so he took the opportunity to study her features. Her blonde hair was fairly long and loose, and her skin was lightly tanned. He ran his eyes down to her neck and noticed that her top, although buttoned, was showing quite a nice bit of cleavage. He felt his cock jerk in his jeans again as his eyes took in her delicious looking breasts. They curved in such a way as to push her nipples forward through the thin material of her shirt. She was obviously wearing a bra, but it was doing nothing to hide her aroused state. Clearly handling Simon's shoulders in this way was having quite a positive affect on her.

Rob wondered if the same was happening to Carla as she massaged him. He looked up at her face above him and she winked as he caught her eye. His cock moved again, and this time she giggled. She'd seen the way she and Anique were affecting him, and it was at that moment that he felt the softness of her breasts suddenly pressing into his neck. He leaned back into them and relished the moment.

'Do you like my massage?' Carla asked innocently. Rob nodded and felt the delicious globes behind him give a little.

'Would you like me to take care of anything else while I'm doing it?' She enquired with a giggle in her voice.

'Its up to you!' Rob responded, 'I'm enjoying every minute.'

'Well maybe we need to go somewhere a little less public then. Come on let's go! You two coming as well?' asked Carla breathlessly. With that she took Rob's hand and led him up some stairs and onto the quieter upper decks.

The ship was half empty so it wasn't difficult to find a secluded corner, and a couple of minutes later Anique and Simon found them.

In their conversations leading up to this moment Rob and Simon had discovered that the two girls were, in fact, French Canadian, hence their accents. They had immediately realised the usefulness of this, in that it was first stop France and neither of them spoke very good French. An added bonus was that the accent sounded wonderfully sexy and had both of the lads enthralled from the very start.

Now here they were in a quiet corner of the ship with their newfound friends and a night to fill.

'What a surprise finding you two here!' declared Simon, winking at Rob. Carla smiled and put her hand up to the top button on her shirt. She played with it for a few seconds and then asked if Rob would like to continue with his massage. He nodded and looking over at the others suggested that they sit down. Anique quickly sank down onto a seat and tucked her legs under her bottom. Simon followed suit without taking his eyes off Carla, because as they were making themselves comfortable she had undone the button and was now leaning over Rob stroking his chest and slipping her fingers into the gaps in his shirt. Her breasts swayed fully and seductively for Simon, and maybe Anique, to appreciate.

Rob allowed himself to relax again as Carla's probing hands slid further and further down his torso. Then with a deft flick of her wrist she was suddenly undoing his belt. Anique's breathing started coming in shorter bursts as she realised what her friend was just about to do. There was a curious silence in the air, as all eyes focused on Rob's zipper. He knew that any minute now they were all going to see his hard cock pushing through his briefs, and strangely he didn't feel at all worried about the prospect. In fact he decided that he'd better help Carla out a little by lifting his butt off the seat. She responded with a short tug and had his jeans around his knees within seconds. Looking up she caught Simon's eye and then deliberately undid the next button on her blouse. He and Anique watched her creamy cleavage as if in a trance, and then as she moved down again their eyes were drawn to the obvious bulge in Rob's briefs.

Simon shifted himself to better accommodate his own growing manhood, and found to his amazement that he was looking forward to seeing his friend's cock in Carla's expert hands. He wasn't to be disappointed. Within seconds she had pulled his briefs down to his jeans and Rob was sitting with his naked ass to the seat. Anique let out a sigh and craned forward as Carla slowly took the hard flesh in her fingers and drew back Rob's foreskin.

He couldn't believe it. Here he was half naked and allowing a girl he barely knew to play with his cock right in front of hi mate. In the last ten minutes they'd hardly uttered a word between them, and all eyes were on his cock. He jerked at the thought and Anique let out another sigh and absently slipped her hand between her thighs.

Looking up at the sound Carla spoke at last, 'Hey look Rob, the sight of your cock has got Anique a little hot and bothered!' They all looked over at the blonde and her hand froze in mid stroke. She blushed as Carla continued 'Why don't you get a little more comfortable and let Simon help you take your jeans down?'

Simon needed no second invite and barely waiting for Anique's agreement he put his hands around her waist and started unbuttoning her jeans. She looked over her shoulder at him and then lifted her bottom, as her gaze rested back on Rob's engorged cock. Carla's hand started to move again, gently drawing back the foreskin, and then sliding it back over his wide glans.

Anique resumed her own stroking through her tiny panties as Simon craned his neck to see if he could spot any wisps of hair, pushing out from under the elastic.

'Do you want to see Rob cum Anique?' asked Carla huskily. Her friend nodded and parting her legs she speeded up her ministrations. 'Then I think you should let him see your pussy darling!'

Rob nodded this time and watched in anticipation as, unprotesting, Anique once again lifted her butt and slid her panties down. She kicked off her jeans and underwear and as Rob and Simon looked on she placed one foot up on the seat and left the other on the floor. This had the effect of revealing all her young cunt to the world. Simon moved round to get a better view and both lads watched fascinated as she slipped two fingers into her pussy while gazing admiringly at Rob's throbbing flesh.

All this had clearly affected Carla as well, because her nipples were thrusting enticingly through her thin shirt. But she kept on pumping Rob while moving her eyes first to her friend's soaking slit and then back to his swollen cock head.

It was at that moment that a trickle of clear pre-cum oozed from Rob's cock hole, and dribbled over Carla's busy fingers. She smiled and scooped up a bit more and then held out her hand to Simon. He looked incredulous at first at the thought that he was being asked to taste his friend's juices, but to encourage him Anique suddenly lifted her own fingers to Carla's lips. Her friend licked the creamy offering enthusiastically. So for the first time in his life Simon stuck out his tongue and licked up a man's cock juice. He discovered it wasn't unlike the pussy he'd tasted, so he tried a bit more.

'Do you want to taste Rob's cock?' asked Carla, with a wicked smile on her face. Simon wasn't so sure about that. The thought both repelled and attracted him.

'I'll show you how!' giggled the brunette, and with that she slid down Rob's body and placed her lips around his excited cock. He gasped as her hot breath blew over his manhood, and then let out a groan as she took him deep into her mouth. Simon watched fascinated while still keeping an eye on Anique's, ever wilder, finger fuck.

Coming up for air, Carla gasped 'You only have to taste, I won't make you suck!' Simon nodded and allowed the girl to guide his face towards Rob's throbbing member. At that moment he didn't care at all about who was tasting him, Anique's hand was a blur, he could hear the squelching as her fingers pumped in and out of her well lubricated cunt and he was almost ready to blow.

Anique couldn't believe that Carla had managed to make one of her fantasies come true. They'd talked about seeing a guy eating another guy's cock, but here it was happening.

'If you put his cock in your mouth I'll let you suck my titties after' suggested Carla. Simon looked up as she pulled away her blouse and unclipped her thin bra. Her nipples were dark and engorged. They looked so delicious and he had to have them. With that thought he plunged forward and took his friends cock right into his mouth.

Rob let out a gasp as his cock sank into Simon's throat. He knew he was about to cum any minute, but at that moment Carla pulled Simon away and thrust her left breast into his mouth. That was all it took. Within seconds of seeing her hard, dark nipples and Anique's gorgeous cunt, Rob felt the sperm rising rapidly up his shaft. Anique moved right over him and wide eyed watched as a stream of thick creamy cum spurted from Rob's throbbing cock. This in turn sent her over the edge. Her cunt convulsed in pleasure and suddenly gushed its own stream of clear aromatic pussy juice over her hand and onto the floor.

The sight of Rob and Anique cumming so hard, while Simon sucked enthusiastically on her tits, made Carla realise that she had to release her own climax. She pushed down her jeans and presenting her butt to Simon demanded that he fuck her. He quickly climbed onto the seat behind her and releasing his thick, hard cock he guided it to her entrance. She was so wet that it took no effort at all to slide his manhood smoothly into her depths. The other two watched mesmerised as they recovered and Simon pounded Carla's cunt.

'Fill me, fill me up with your cum' she gasped as with a final thrust and a loud groan Simon jerked uncontrollably and emptied his balls into her pussy. Carla responded by pushing her hips back as hard as she could a moment later she was cumming herself. She felt her pussy pulsing and sucking on Simon's still hard cock as her juices started to flow.

Rob wanted to see more, so he crawled until he could watch his friend's cock withdrawing from Carla's vagina in a slippery mess of creamy cum. Her cunt was still open from the onslaught and as Rob looked into her pink slit he noticed the thick mixture oozing down her inner thigh. Suddenly a voice broke through the sound of panting and sighs issuing from the recently spent couple. 'Lick up all that cream Rob!'

Anique had joined him and was urging him to clean up Carla's sopping pussy, of not only girl cream, but also he realised, Simon's sperm. He thought about it for a minute while Anique reached forward and scooped up a bit of the messy mixture. Then with a shrug he leaned into the space between her inner thighs and pushed his tongue into Carla's cunt. The taste wasn't at all bad, so he began to work his way up her slit as far as he could. Naturally this new stimulation meant that Carla was being raised to another peak of orgasm. Her cunt lips were swollen and red, and now she was being invaded by Rob's tongue she felt the familiar signs of a climax approaching.

Thrusting back into his face she gasped as the unstoppable force of orgasm flowed through her a second time. Anique had moved round to face her and as she lifted her face to gasp out her pleasure, her friend planted a kiss directly on her lips. The two pressed their mouths hard against the other, while Anique held Carla's face between her hands.

Simon meanwhile sat dumbstruck and highly turned on by the show he was getting. His best friend was still busy lapping up Carla's creamy emissions, while her friend was fucking her mouth with her tongue. His cock started to twitch and grow again as he took in the highly erotic scene, and looking down he saw clearly that Rob was also ready for another go! He watched fascinated as Rob's cock jerked and felt an overwhelming desire to touch his friend. He leaned down to gently cup Rob's balls in his hand as with the other he started to stroke the thick shaft. The cock swelled in appreciation but just as he was thinking about where to go from here, Anique broke off her kiss with Carla and lay back on the bench seat, with one foot on the floor again. Her pussy lips parted and holding them open she called for Rob. He looked up and seeing her wanton pose he knew what he had to do.

Leaving Carla's swollen pussy for Simon to admire, Rob scooted over to the blonde and raised his body over hers. Then with a swift thrust he impaled her young cunt with his excited cock flesh. She let out a whimper as he proceeded to pump her pussy, filling her slit with his engorged manhood. Her legs wrapped around his back as he moved, thus opening her sex still wider.

'Fuck me hard!' she demanded 'I want your cock so much! Please make me scream!' Rob rammed into her as he scrabbled with her top. He desperately wanted to see her young tits as he fucked her pussy. At last he had her shirt fully undone and was able to push up her bra, Her nipples were swollen and pink. Large like little saucers covering a fair proportion of her creamy flesh, her areola were puckered and excited. Capped by the juiciest nipples he could remember. They were so damned suckable! He leaned into her and took Anique's swollen tit into his mouth, while his cock continued to spear her juicy cunt. Anique gasped and suddenly she was screeching out her pleasure as her pussy began to throb in orgasm. Simon moved quickly to her side and put his hand over her mouth to stifle the give away sound. Meanwhile Carla had moved up behind Rob and placed her hands on his taut bottom. Then as her friend came she slipped her right hand between Rob's legs and grabbed his churning balls. The effect was monumental for our hero; with a hard thrust forward he suddenly spurted deep into Anique's welcoming cunt. Carla massaged his tight balls until he could spend no more.

12