French Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was that disappointment I felt?

She slowly rose from her seat, her black breasts swinging as she sauntered across the short divide between us. As she drew level she touched her fingertip to my mouth. I reflexively drew away from her but not before I had unwittingly licked at my lips. It was a taste I hadn't experienced for a long time.

"We both know what you want, Adrianna," she murmured, implanting the suggestion deep in my mind. "The eyes always give it away."

Her teenage hips swung from side to side as she headed out of the room. She was so confident that my gaze was fixed on her ass that she didn't even look back to check.

As soon as she was out of sight, I licked my lips a second time.

*

I watched spellbound through the conservatory windows as Sherrilyn emerged outside by the pool. She casually pulled loose the ties on her red bikini bottoms and then, naked, dived fluidly into the pool.

Madeleine appeared at the door from nowhere, asking if she could help me in any way. It struck me that her full figured body was a deeper shade of black than Sherrilyn's and I shook away the thought before telling her I intended to take a nap.

Once in my room, I doused my face in water and filtered everything that had happened through my fevered brain. Why had I allowed her to control the conversation like that? Was it guilt at having been caught watching her and Françoise? Or was it some inner need that had lain dormant ever since Marie O'Flanagan had returned to Ireland?

I could still taste her on my lips and as my tongue eagerly flicked across them again, I caught my reflection in the mirror. Guilt was written all over my face, but so was arousal. This was wrong, wicked, but I had no choice. I slowly and deliberately eased my hand under the hem of my dress and down inside my panties.

The immediate sexual charge was almost overwhelming.

I desperately tried to conjure an image of Pierre, of Marie O'Flanagan even, but all I could see was Sherrilyn, that voluptuous black body, and the way she'd so openly masturbated in front of me. What had she said?

"Most young white girls can't get enough black pussy. What about you?"

It was impossible to contain the growl that emerged from my throat.

I widened my legs and planted my feet firmly on the ground, giving myself leverage as I lifted onto my tiptoes. My clit responded as images of a naked Sherrilyn filled my mind as she settled her sex over my face. A finger slid inside my wetness like a knife through butter and my orgasm begin to swirl. A second finger and it was there.

My eyes closed as the spasms wracked my body and I could hear Sherrilyn's voice again.

"We both know what you want..."

Chapter 2

I twisted around on the large bed, frustrated by the events of the last twenty four hours.

I'd watched Françoise go down on her friend by the pool, an insane act considering they were out in the open. Sherrilyn's influence must have been absolute for her to agree to such a thing when her father could have interrupted them at any moment. Yet not only had she agreed, she'd performed eagerly, as if she was being granted a favour.

As for me, I should have been appalled and yet I'd watched the two of them from (what I'd thought) was the safety of the balcony. Worse still, I'd touched myself under my thin robe while savouring every lewd moment of their overtly sexual activity.

Little had I known that Sherrilyn, beneath her large sunglasses, had observed my voyeuristic interest and made Françoise put on a show for my benefit. I wondered whether she'd confided in Pierre's daughter that I'd been there, observing them? I needed to know and while I couldn't openly ask Françoise, I could look for signs. Her demeanour would give it away, surely?

Then there'd been my conversation with Sherrilyn. She combined the body of a voluptuous teenager with the mind of a Lolita-like character. I was still unsure about the Black Sorority, as she'd called them. Could that be true? It had crossed my mind to mention it to Pierre, but he'd be furious with Françoise, and she in turn would probably never speak to me again. Besides, my voyeurism would then raise its ugly head.

I was in a no-win situation, which was probably why Sherrilyn felt so confident in telling me. I felt little pinpricks of nervous energy cover my body. There was only one reason for her to confide in me and that was to attempt to draw me into her web.

As a result, I'd resolved to stay as far away from the two teenagers as I could during their visit this weekend. Until the phone call Pierre had received from the French government. His sudden need to be in Geneva overnight had complicated matters further. He'd been extremely apologetic, but had rushed away late afternoon with a promise he'd return in time for dinner this evening.

I hadn't slept much during the night as without him my body was aching for release. Sherrilyn had lit the fuse and the growing heat between my legs was becoming harder to ignore. With a frustrated groan, I settled back into the piled pillows and reached again for my trusty vibrator. How many times had I used my 'special friend' during the night?

I was so wet that once I'd switched it on, it took very little effort to slip the long shaft deep inside my needy sex. I let out a second groan, this time longer. But just as I tilted it slightly to vibrate against my clitoris, the telephone rang.

Talk about bad timing...

I hurriedly switched it off but left the shaft inside, unable to resist the wonderful fullness as I grabbed for the phone,

"Did you sleep well without me?" the sexy French voice purred.

That surprised me. Hearing from Pierre when he was engaged in any sort of diplomatic mission was a rarity.

"I spent half the night awake," I complained. "When you return I'll show you exactly how much I missed you."

His laugh was a warm Gallic sound.

"I don't have long, darling, there's a storm brewing here. The British don't want to give an inch and neither do the Germans. But I just wanted to check on how you are."

"I'm fine, Pierre," I lied.

"And the girls? They're more than old enough to entertain one another, I know, but I hope they weren't too much trouble?"

They were more than old enough to entertain one another? A vision of their 'entertainment' entered my mind. My breath caught in my throat as I raised my hips from the bed and thrust the phallus deeper.

I'd stayed out of their way early evening, explaining to Madeleine that I had a few phone calls to make from my room. By the time I reluctantly emerged, I found to my surprise that Françoise and Sherrilyn had decided to visit a local casino and nightclub. They'd still been there when I'd retired to my bed.

I was unsure whether I'd felt relief or disappointment.

"No trouble," I began to explain. "They went to a club together—"

But he was no longer listening.

"Sorry darling," he interrupted, his voice suddenly distracted. "They're waving me back into the meeting. I'll be home tonight without fail. Au revoir."

His voice was replaced by the dialling tone before I could reply and for a few moments I held the telephone in one hand before dropping it back onto its base.

"Sorry darling," he interrupted, his voice suddenly distracted. "They're waving me back into the meeting. I'll be home tonight without fail. Au revoir."

His voice was replaced by the dialling tone before I could reply and for a few moments I held the telephone in one hand before dropping it back onto its base.

My thoughts returned to Françoise and Sherrilyn and before I realised what I was doing, I felt the vibrator buzzing deep inside and I was slowly pushing it in and out. Lulled by the delicious friction, I slid a little deeper into the pillows and started to raise my hips to meet the movements of my hand.

I tried to think of making love to Pierre but the problem was that as I grew more excited it was not his image that came to mind but that of the two teenagers. I tried to dismiss it but my efforts were only half-hearted and each time I surrendered to the illicit thoughts I felt myself getting ever nearer to a climax.

One hand rose to my breast, my fingers caressing my sensitive nipples as I began to piston the vibrator in and out. What had started as a slow tease had quickly changed to an uncontrolled frenzy and I squeezed my breasts in time with my thrusts as I thought of 'black pussy'. My body gleamed with perspiration and I tried to stay quiet, but what started as a stifled groan grew louder with each passing second.

When the tide finally broke inside my overheated body, I almost cried with the intensity of the orgasm. Lying back, heart palpitating, I let myself surrender to the repeated orgasmic waves as they beat against the shore.

When, eventually, they receded, I convinced myself to get ready and head downstairs. I couldn't stay out of the way forever...

*

I'd showered, applied a liberal amount of perfume and changed into my skimpy black bikini. It was the most revealing of all my swimsuits but the need to display my own body was as overwhelming as it was confusing.

Was I trying to impress Sherrilyn?

It took only a few short steps to the balcony to confirm that the two teenage girls occupied two of the loungers by the pool. Françoise's body looked hot in her striped bikini but it was Sherrilyn who drew my immediate attention. Her white bikini presented a breathtaking contrast to her black skin and heat formed between my thighs at the thought of joining them.

Hurrying back to the bedroom, I checked myself in the mirror again. The skimpy top barely held my cleavage in check and my nipples were already pushing through the thin material. Turning sideways, the small triangular strip of black material contained very little of my firm buttocks.

I nodded in approval and gathered up a towel, shades, my IPOD, and some sun tan lotion. Madeleine stopped me on my way outside, wanting to know my preference for dinner that evening. She kept me talking longer than necessary, her eyes continually flicking across my body as we conversed.

I felt my nipples rise further under her gaze. Was it the fact that she was black that brought goosebumps to my skin, or because she was admiring my body so openly? She hadn't been so brazen during our previous meetings, but then I hadn't appeared semi-naked in front of her before.

Whatever, her admiring gaze confirmed what I needed to know. I looked hot.

Sherrilyn was alone when I headed outside and casually sauntered across to the pool. I glanced around in a vain attempt to find Françoise but couldn't see her.

"She's getting us a drink."

Sherrilyn raised her sunglasses onto her forehead as she spoke, shooting me that now familiar smirk. It wasn't the first time she'd read my mind. I deliberately turned away and deposited the belongings I was carrying beside the spare lounger. She spoke again.

"That just has to be the best white ass I've ever seen in my life."

The words sent pinpricks of heat through me but I wasn't going to be intimidated.

"Thank you," I nonchalantly said, turning slowly and raising my hands to pin my long brown hair behind my head.

She dropped her large shades back down, settling them onto the edge of her nose as she allowed her calculating eyes to lazily wander across my body.

"And tits, too. White girls with bodies like yours are in demand in the Black Sorority. My friends are going to love you."

She half-raised herself from the lounger as she spoke, her heavy breasts threatening to spill from the barely adequate white bikini top. She stayed that way for a few moments, deliberately displaying herself and defying me not to stare. When my eyes betrayed me, flicking to those full breasts before rising to meet her gaze again, she gave a knowing smile.

"You'd like that? Meeting my friends? Can you imagine it, Adrianna?"

There she went again, planting suggestions again into my ridiculously susceptible mind. I swallowed hard, telling myself I wasn't going to play her games.

"Don't be silly, Sherrilyn," I snapped. "You've had your girlish fun and I suggest it's time to put an end to it. Françoise's father would be distinctly unimpressed by this talk and you don't want him complaining to your college, do you?"

She casually swung around on the lounger, resting back on her elbows. With her legs splayed wide, her voluptuous body was fully exposed to my view.

"You won't tell Pierre."

She spoke with a calm confidence and I felt frustration rise inside me at her open defiance. I didn't immediately respond, sitting down on my sun bed before speaking again. It was important to show I wasn't rattled.

"I wouldn't be too sure of that, my girl."

She seemed to ponder my words and I thought I'd hit home. But then her face broke into a smile. My frustration turned to anger but she was speaking again before I could repeat my threat.

"I'd say Françoise's sexuality is her business, wouldn't you? She loves being controlled and adores the times I loan her to my friends. She once went down on four of us in succession. Think of that, Adrianna. All that black pussy. Lots of white women crave it and she's one of the favoured few. Is that so bad?"

Her face remained impassive and she spoke so confidently, so rationally, that I couldn't immediately find a response.

"You're excited by the thought, aren't you?" she murmured, taking advantage of my hesitation. "It's okay, Adrianna, you can admit it."

My heart began to pound and for a few moments the lightness in my head made me feel dizzy. Yet again, the teenage temptress had hit the nail on the head. The images that were forming in my mind were proving difficult to shake away.

"Of course I'm not excited," I snapped, the protest tumbling out of my gaping mouth too quickly. "And you don't really expect me to believe all this nonsense, do you? I'll talk to Françoise and—"

"Talk to her all you like," the grinning girl interrupted. "But I have a better idea. Françoise, come here..."

I turned my head to see Pierre's daughter walking across towards us. She carried a silver tray holding a jug of orange juice and some fresh tumblers.

"Put the tray down and come sit here," Sherrilyn instructed, tapping the end of her lounger with the tip of her toes.

I shuffled nervously on my sun bed as I watched Françoise carefully place the tray on the ground between us. Somewhere in the far reaches of my mind, I think I realised Sherrilyn's intentions. But no, that would be unbelievable...

"I need some attention."

The teenager said the words to Pierre's daughter but her eyes stayed on mine. With a twist of her hips she untied both sides of her bikini bottoms and dragged them away from her body. She lewdly opened her legs to display her tight glistening lips.

"Black pussy," she huskily murmured, smiling at me. "What did I tell you? Look how much she wants it."

I glanced at Françoise, my heart in my mouth. She was licking her lips as she stared hypnotically between the ebony coloured thighs.

"That's it, baby," Sherrilyn continued as my stepdaughter slid to her knees. "Why don't you show Adrianna just how good you can be..."

Françoise didn't hesitate, not even for a second. It was as if I was even there. Her hands settled on Sherrilyn's thighs as she dipped her head forward. I watched, transfixed, as her tongue slid out and traced its way across that delectable black mound.

"Yes... lick it... like that..."

Sherrilyn's hands found her short blonde hair, curling a few strands around her fingers. But her eyes were on mine. A smirk covered her face as she held my gaze as she lifted her hips to meet the worshipping tongue.

"Such an obedient little thing," she murmured to me. Her smile widened as she watched my eyes narrow. "I've trained her well, don't you think?"

My pussy was flooding with arousal and I could hardly breathe, let alone reply. I was mesmerised by the sight and it was all I could do not to touch myself.

Satisfied that they had my full attention, she wrapped her fingers around the top of the lounger behind her and stretched her body to the full. With a soft sigh, she pushed her hips up from the sun bed and began to gyrate on Françoise's face.

I almost creamed there and then. Marie O'Flanagan used to rub her sex on my face like that...

Suddenly it was all too much. My hand slithered down my body, inside my bikini bottoms, and I began to rub my fingers across my clit. I licked my lips, recalling the taste as Sherrilyn had fed her juices yesterday. All of a sudden I had a finger inside my wetness and, astonishingly, I was already close to an orgasm.

When I turned my head back to the two young women I found Sherrilyn grinning at me. She had one hand on the back of my Françoise's head, holding her in position as she lazily rotated her sex on my stepdaughter's perspiring face.

"Black pussy," she sexily mouthed to me across the divide, her full lips curling around each word. Her black eyes were clouded with arousal and she raised her voice. "Want to come and get yourself some?"

The invitation hit me like a sledgehammer. It was like watching a porno movie and yet it was pure beauty, like seeing the true face of eroticism for the first time. My sex began to pulsate at the thought of crawling between Sherrilyn's thighs and I swear I was about to give in to the need when a sudden movement caught the corner of my eye and jerked me back to reality.

Someone was watching from the kitchen window! Madeleine?

I panicked, but even so it took every ounce of self control to drag my hand from between my thighs and raise myself from the lounger. What had I been thinking? I couldn't be discovered like this! What if Madeleine told Pierre?

I turned away, needing to find refuge as quickly as I could. Racing across the patio, I hurried into the house and rushed up the curved stairs to the sanctity of my and Pierre's room. Once inside, I threw myself down on the bed.

My hand worked with a frenetic urgency as I spread my legs. Gasping for air, I twisted my body on the bed and gave in to the wonderfully lewd images flittering across my fevered mind. In less than a minute, I was spending uncontrollably over my pumping fingers.

Chapter 3

Pierre had returned from Geneva later than he'd anticipated. The delicate and intense discussions had dragged on and on and even after they'd been successfully negotiated, his homeward journey had been fraught with difficulties.

I'd been apprehensive when Madeleine had prepared some supper and then brought him up-to-date with a few housekeeping matters, but to my relief she'd made no mention of my encounter with Françoise and Sherrilyn. Nor had her demeanour been any different on the occasions when she and I had spoken at various times throughout the day.

I'd begun to think I was mistaken in thinking our lewd behaviour had been overlooked.

I'd practically attacked Pierre's body as soon as I had him in bed and had driven myself to three much needed orgasms before I'd allowed him to rest.

Once he'd fallen asleep I'd known he was out for the count. Particularly stressful days always had that effect. For my part, sleep hadn't come easily. As the fears I'd nurtured all day about being exposed had receded, the vividness of my encounter with Françoise and Sherrilyn by the pool had increased. I'd seen a number of sexual situations during my modelling career, but nothing like that.

Even when I had dozed off, I'd woken from my sleepy state with my hand between my legs and two fingers deep inside myself. I soon worked myself to another climax while I'd allowed my fantasies to wander where they shouldn't go.

I drifted on and off in my sex-fuelled dreamlike condition and remained in a state of high arousal when I eventual awoke. I could hear Pierre in the shower and when my thoughts had inevitably turned to the two teenagers again, I realised I had involuntarily begun to finger myself once more.