French Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both hands around the back of my head, she held me there.

"Don't stop... this black pussy needs you, baby."

I heard another click but it was too to object. Besides, the thought of being photographed in such a compromising position was as exciting as it was shocking. What was wrong with me? I ran the tip of my tongue across her wet folds again, bringing a soft whimper.

Her seductive taste was captivating and I sucked in her oily juices with each lap of my tongue, rolling them around the inside of my mouth and then swallowing. The tightness of her sex reminded me of Marie O'Flanagan and when I worked my tongue inside it was clear I was starting to get to her.

Her grip on my hair tightened and, as she looked down at me through the valley of her breasts, she began to gyrate on my face.

"That's it, baby... just like that... faster... harder..."

A strand of my long brown hair fell across my face and she gently swept it aside. She wanted to watch my eyes. I stared upwards into hers and as her undulations became more, I twisted my head so that my mouth found her clit.

"Oh, yes baby, you've done this before..."

She pulled my head away so that she could stare deep into my eyes.

"How 'bout that, Adrianna... does your husband know?"

She laughed at my expression and then pulled my head back to her sex, holding herself a fraction away and making me work for what I wanted. I stretched my neck muscles and reached out with my tongue.

"That's it, Adrianna," she moaned in satisfaction. "Come and get it..."

I couldn't hold back. Grabbing one of her legs, I dragged it over my shoulder and licked faster, upping the pace. The contrast between my white flesh and her black skin had my body on fire. Remembering what turned Marie O'Flanagan on the most, I worked my tongue from her wet opening all the way to the little rosebud between her tight round buttocks and then back again.

Sherrilyn jerked as if she was being given an electric shock.

Then she squirted...

It was the last thing I'd expected and I almost orgasmed with her. I could occasionally make Marie squirt but not often. Having the black teenager gush all over my face was the most intense sexual moment I'd ever experienced.

When a second and then third burst of her wonderfully tangy juices assaulted my face, I opened my mouth and eagerly swallowed as much I could.

It took her a while to recover and I lapped at her wetness, using my lips and mouth to entice every last jolt of pleasure from her. Eventually, she eased my head a fraction away and held it there while she rubbed what remained of her glistening juices over my nose and mouth.

She was marking out a territory she now knew to be hers.

*

I was drunk. On alcohol. On sex.

And I was intoxicated by the control that an eighteen year-old black girl was exerting over me. Other than with Marie O'Flanagan, I'd never thought of myself as a submissive person. Was I only that way with other women?

I stared up at the naked teenager as she fastened my right hand to the corner bedpost. She hadn't asked. She'd held up the two ties and told me to lie back on the bed. I'd obeyed instantly, desperate to experience what she had in mind.

Her movements were lazy, unhurried, and her Playboy breasts swayed as she worked. I couldn't draw my eyes away. She saw me looking and smiled at the effect she was having on me. That self possession of hers was beyond her years and made me feel like the teenager. I tried to still the rapid beating in my heart.

"Who would have thought you'd be that good..." she mused while she worked, making me blush again. "Making me squirt, all over that pretty white face. Loved it, didn't you?"

I opened my mouth as if to speak but couldn't find any words. Not that it mattered. She knew full well and didn't need an answer. She dangled her breasts in front of my face, teasingly keeping them just out of reach as she tested out both of the ties around my hands and then nodded her head in satisfaction.

"All that lesbian tension simmering beneath the surface, Adrianna... all that wanting deep inside..."

She knew exactly what she was doing with her word games and I found I was breathing quickly. Every word was hitting its mark.

"You'll get copies of the photographs we took, by the way. Make sure you keep them safe. We wouldn't want them appearing anywhere by accident, would we?"

Her meaning was clear and I felt a shiver cover my body. I'd put everything on the line as a result of my infatuation for this young woman.

"And whoever delivers them will need a reward. Do you understand?"

I nodded. Did I have a choice?

"And you'll soon be visiting our Black Sorority, Adrianna. My friends are going to love you..."

As if to emphasise the point, her assured fingers roamed onto my sex. I gasped under my breath as she used a single fingertip to stroke my labia. The delicious frisson made my body tremble. She moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered seductively.

"I see the thought of servicing more black pussy excites you, baby..."

Her fingertip moved a little faster as she spoke and her breath was warm against my neck. She placed a single delicate kiss on my cheek as she slid her finger inside me with teasing slowness. Using the pad of her finger, she massaged a spot just behind my clitoris. I found myself lifting my hips as my orgasm began to approach, but she realised the moment too and withdraw her hand.

"All in good time," she said, making me whimper in disappointment as she drew her finger away.

She touched her fingertip to my mouth and I obediently sucked it inside, tasting my own juices. She rewarded me with another smile and ran the back of her hand across my cheek.

"Everything we do tonight, you'll be doing to my friends..."

She picked up a pillow and eased it under my head. Her black eyes shone into mine as she gracefully knelt across my body, her full breasts swaying proactively as she bent at the knees and pinned my shoulders with her knees.

"And believe me, Adrianna; I'm going to need a lot of satisfying..."

She paused as she lowered herself further until her sex was inches from my face, allowing me to gaze upwards at her moist folds.

"See anything you like?"

She smiled down at me with a look of triumphant satisfaction and then sank her glistening labial lips down onto my willing mouth.

Epilogue

Life was returning to normal. It had been a week since Sherrilyn and Françoise had departed and I hadn't heard from either of them. It was almost as if the whole experience had been a dream.

Almost, but not quite. Memories of my long night with Sherrilyn still burned brightly in my mind and I found myself masturbating to each recollection. The fire she'd lit remained inside my body and even when making love to Pierre, my mind was on the black teenager. The indefatigable Marie O'Flanagan had been an amateur compared to the young temptress.

I'd been on tenterhooks as each day had passed, expecting delivery of the photographs any minute, or a summons to visit Sherrilyn at her college. But my nerves had begun to calm with the lack of contact and I was eventually able to relax. And with Pierre away this weekend in Amsterdam, for the World Peace convention, I had two days to myself at the mansion.

He'd actually asked me to accompany him, despite the fact that he'd have little free time. I told him I'd rather stay here. It would be a chance to familiarise myself with the place and start to feel that it was our home and not just his.

Today had been wonderfully relaxing and had been the first time I'd sunbathed by the pool without my imagination running riot. I'd just taken a shower and was drying my hair with a towel when I heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Adrianna, it's Madeleine. I have something for you."

There are moments in your life when you know, just know. I think it was the way Madeleine used my name. Pierre never allowed her to be that familiar with either of us and by taking a liberty, she was sending me a signal.

My hand shook as I opened the door. I was dressed in the same robe I'd worn that fateful moment I'd stepped out onto the balcony and overlooked Sherrilyn and Françoise. My nipples hardened at the recollection, pushing against the thin material. Every fibre in my body was on edge. Had Sherrilyn sent her?

She stood there for a moment, fixing me with her sultry French gaze. Normally she wore a black uniform but she was dressed in a flowery cream blouse and black trousers. The unusual change of routine reinforced my suspicions.

There was a short pause before she spoke.

"I have a delivery."

She handed me the thin package and my life passed before my eyes. I had no need to break the seal to know it contained the photographs. She was watched me closely, as if waiting for me to open the package. I stared at it, moving it from hand to hand while I regained some composure.

"Thank you, Madeleine. That will be all. I won't be down to dinner tonight."

A knowing smile appeared on her face and then she allowed her gaze to slowly cover my body, making me blush. It was the same look that she'd given me the day I'd worn my skimpy black bikini and watched Françoise go down on Sherrilyn.

She surprised me by stepping towards me and stroking the back of a single finger beneath my chin. Her eyes locked with mine before she took it away.

"We both know that, Adrianna. Neither of us will."

I could smell her perfume against her skin as she continued past me into the bedroom. The strong spicy aroma infused my nostrils and for whatever reason there was a definite sexual undertone to the scent.

She turned to face me once she reached the centre of the room and I suddenly realized that she was not wearing a bra. She had a full figure but carried her weight well and the breasts I could clearly see through her cream blouse were full and firm. When her hands went to the buttons and she slipped the first two open, I found myself swallowing hard.

Was I becoming aroused because she was black, like the teenager who had made me service her all night? Or was it the control thing again and the anticipation of what was to come? Sherrilyn's words came back to me.

"Whoever delivers the photographs will need a reward. Do you understand?"

I felt a sudden light-headedness and I had to fight to keep my balance. She had continued to unbutton the blouse and pulled it from her shoulders. Her large breasts bounced before settling and I felt the heat between my thighs.

"You understand what is required, Adrianna?"

The question took me by surprise and my eyes reluctantly pulled themselves from her pear-shaped black swells and returned to her face. She was staring at me, waiting for an answer. I could have pretended to object but we both knew she had the upper hand and that I had no place to go.

"Yes."

"I want this to be different."

"Different?"

She nodded, her hands going to the belt of her trousers and flicking open the top button. My eyes were drawn to her fingers like a moth to a flame. They drew the zip downwards and I gasped out loud. Whatever my expectations were, I hadn't anticipated the thick black strap-on phallus she triumphantly set free.

"Different..." she repeated, her right hand rubbing up and down the black shaft.

She allowed the trousers to drop to the floor and gracefully stepped out of them, her full body naked except for the large strap on dildo.

"I think we'll start with you leaning over the balcony, Adrianna, looking down on the pool. That's quite appropriate in the circumstances, don't you agree?"

THE END