French Door Voyeur

Story Info
Jamey gets caught peeping on mom and dad.
5.7k words
4.44
84.9k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

Disclaimer: All sexual activity is between fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was the summer after I graduated from college. I had lined up my first job in my professional career in my home town, but was still going to be living at home with my parents and younger sister Shannon, trying to save up money for my first apartment. After my older brother Mark had moved out two years earlier, my parents started making plans to combine their bedroom with his into a full master suite, and they began construction after Christmas break, when Shannon and I were both at college, Shannon in her freshman year, and me in my last semester. The construction was completed before I graduated.

My parents both worked really hard at their jobs, but we had stayed in a four bedroom, one-and-a-half bath house well after they could have afforded to upgrade, but they instead put their money into our college funds, and after having set aside enough to pay for Shannon's next three years, and with Mark gone, they could finally afford to upgrade the existing house, and I was really happy for them, as they gave Shannon and me our first tour, after getting home from my graduation.

Growing up, the arrangement of the bedrooms upstairs was the doors to Mark's bedroom and my parents' bedrooms on the left, mine and Shannon's on the right, and the door to our one upstairs bathroom at the end of the hallway. The bathroom jogged to the right behind Shannon's room, giving my parent's bedroom more space, and the main purpose of the upgrade was to add a second full bathroom. It had been tough for five of us to share one shower/tub, as the downstairs bathroom only had a toilet and sink. I know, a lot of the world would like to have that problem, but a second full bath would definitely be better.

Dad opened the new french doors that had taken the place of both Mark's and their old ones, and announced, "Ta-daaa!" Mom and Dad's bed was opposite the doors, and they'd upgraded to a California King. To the right were the new bathroom and a walk-in closet, and to the left, using about half of the space of Mark's old room, was a small TV/media space, with a wide-screen TV and a love seat opposite it. The contractors did such a great job that you couldn't tell it had once been two rooms.

Shannon and I walked around a bit, when Shannon squealed, "Is that a whirlpool tub? Can I use it? Please? Pretty please?"

"Maybe once in awhile, sweetie," Mom said.

"This was an upgrade for us, June," Dad said. "The kids get to benefit from not having to share their bathroom with us any more."

"C'mon, Jack, lighten up," Mom said. "So long as she asks permission, and we're not going to be in the bedroom, I don't see the harm, so long as she cleans up after herself. Clear, sweetie?"

"Thanks, Mom," Shannon said.

"Did everything turn out just like you hoped, Dad?" I asked.

"Only minor problem we still need to get the contractor to come back and fix are the doors. Look," he said, closing them. "There's supposed to be a moulding on one door, to cover the edge of the other, when they're closed, and you close that one last and latch the other at the top. Instead, we have this gap between the doors, where they don't quite meet each other. See? Otherwise, they did a perfect job on the whole project, which is amazing. C'mon, Jamey, Shannon, let's go get your stuff unpacked from your cars, okay?" Shannon had finished her classes before my graduation, but had just driven her loaded car from her college to mine, and stayed with Mom and Dad at a hotel before my ceremony, so she'd just gotten home, too.

--

Six nights later, we had all gone to bed, when I needed to pee. I got up and walked to the old bathroom, closed the door before turning on the light, and did my business, and likewise turned off the light before opening the door again. On the walk back to my room, though, I heard a woman's moan, and it was coming from my parents' room. I stopped next to the doorway, and could see light through the very gap between the doors that Dad had been complaining about. And more than that, I could see my Dad's bare butt, rising and falling on Mom, her legs wrapped around him, the covers bunched up at the foot of the bed keeping me from seeing his dick go in and out. My parents were fucking, and I could see most of it, even with their doors closed. My cock started reacting immediately.

"Fuck me, Jack, harder," I heard my mom say, very, very clearly. Now, sure, I'd heard my parents making love before, it's not like their bedroom was hundreds of feet away, but the sound was always very muffled by their bedroom door. Their old door. Nothing like this. I swear I was hearing the squish of Dad entering Mom, again, and again. My dick reached full hardness with that thought.

I was almost rooted to the spot, shifting on my feet only enough to change my viewing angle a little, to see more of them through that gap. There! I could see mom's untanned breast under Dad's arm. Gawd, I never imagined that's what they would look like lying down. She had D-cup breasts, according to her bras. The one I could see was much firmer than I expected, only sagging to the side a little bit. I could make out her engorged nipple, in the center of a wide areola. I saw Dad clamp his hand over it, to squeeze the nipple between thumb and forefinger, and I felt pre-come ooze from my dick's head. This beat any porn I'd ever seen.

I saw Dad lower his head to suckle on that same nipple, when, suddenly, there was a hand clamped over my mouth from behind, another arm in front of my abdomen, and I was being pulled away from the doors by Shannon, walked slowly backward to her bedroom. I could have fought her off, but not quietly, so I cooperated with her moves. Once through the doorway, she quietly pushed her door closed behind us and turned her light on.

"Shan, I... I can explain..." I started to whisper, turning to face her.

"Watching Mom and Dad fuck turned you on, too?" she whispered back. Shannon was smiling at me, looking down at the obvious tent in my sleep shorts, and the dark spot where precum had soaked through.

"Yes... umm no,... I mean..." I stammered, not whispering, but speaking quietly, nonetheless. "Wait, what do you mean, 'too'? You...? You've watched them?"

She tittered softly. "Yes, brother. Two nights ago. And I heard them the night before that, but didn't watch. I don't know what it is, but I never remember Mom and Dad being this... frisky before."

"Maybe because this year was the first time in 25 years that none of us kids were living at home. They've probably fucked like bunnies since you started college, and why stop just because we're home for the summer?"

"You're probably right, Jamey," she said, before her eyes went wide, looking at her bed. "And they were staying in my room all during the construction, fucking in my bed... Ooooooh," issued from her lips, as I saw her fingers slip into the waist-band of her own shorts, where I noticed a wet spot of her own.

I raised my eyes to her face, and her eyes met mine. "Oh, god, Jamey, I'm so turned on right now. You either need to kiss me right now, or get out so I can jill off."

I knew I might never get the offer ever again, so I did what any red-blooded brother with a rock hard dick from watching his mother get fucked would do. I quickly pulled her to me, taking her in my arms and trapping the arm that she'd thrust into her shorts against my dick, lowered my mouth to hers, pressing my lips to hers fiercely, swallowing the squeal she made when I grabbed both of her tight ass cheeks in my hands and squeezed.

She began thrusting that trapped arm up and down, apparently rubbing her clit with her fingers and stroking the outside of my dick with her arm. It wasn't a handjob, but the distinction wasn't going to matter much, if it still made me explode in a few seconds. Before I could... before I could what, exactly? How much was Shannon really offering me?

I pulled back from her slightly to break that contact, but kept my hands on her hips. I looked her in the eyes, and asked, "How far...?"

She gasped for breath, before saying, "I'm... I'm yours, Jamey. I feel like I always have been. You can have it all, if you want me. I'm sure you've thought of me as just your cute little sister, but I'm 19 now, and not a virgin, although I kind of wish I had you as my first. I know I don't have Mom's tits, and I see how you look at them..."

I put a finger to her lips, to stop her, then kissed her again. "Shush, baby. You're my dream girl, not Mom. I want what you're offering, more than you know. I admit I fantasized about Mom when I was younger, before you developed, but somewhere along the way you totally took her place. It's you I dream about at night. Your tits are perfect, for your build and age. And your butt? To die for. I haven't even seen them out of clothes, yet, and I already know they're my ideal."

"Really?" she asked. "You don't wish I had Mom's tits?"

I shook my head no, and said, "Have you ever seen any of the old pictures of Mom wearing a bikini as a teenager?"

"Yeah..." she said, hesitantly.

"Well, she was no bigger then than you are now, love. It was pregnancy and weight gain that gave Mom the breasts she has now. And yes, they draw my eyes to her, but so have yours, as they've gotten bigger. You're about midway between a B and C cup now, right?"

"Freshman weight gain. I only gained five pounds, not the cliche of fifteen, but it feels like it all went to my tits."

"It looks good there, and I think you're right. It's almost the only thing that's changed about your figure in two years, when I got home from sophomore year. As far as Mom goes, she's still a gorgeous woman, but hear me when I say I look at Mom now mainly to imagine what YOU will look like when you're her age. I... I never knew if I could have you as more than my fantasy. That dream is to be lover, for the rest of our lives. I can only imagine that I'll feel attracted to you always, no matter how your body might change. You may well have tits Mom's size, given enough time, but you're still going to be the one I want, not her. I love you to infinity and beyond, Shannon."

"I... I... oh gawd, I love you, too, Jamey. But enough talk. I need you. Now. Before either one of us chickens out."

Instead of answering her with more words, I shut up, and kissed her. She grabbed my face in both hands and I kissed her some more, moving my left hand to the front of her shorts. I worked my fingers under the waistband. Smooth skin greeted me, and soon I was sliding over her wetness, and encountered a clitoral hood that felt surprisingly large and engorged, and just grazing the glans, Shannon instantly came, shuddering in my arms, and moaning into my kiss. I continued inching my finger down, trying to apply pressure to her hood while avoiding the bean itself, and reached her opening, which was even wetter than the rest of her.

I reversed direction, pulling my hand upward, now making direct contact with her clitoris, and Shannon kissed me even harder to keep from screaming. I frigged her like this for several minutes, slowly driving her crazy. I could feel her getting closer to another peak, and increased both my speed and pressure. Just as she was getting there, I thrust my hand further down, curled my index and middle fingers and thrust them into her, lifting her onto her tiptoes, as my other hand grabbed her ass to keep her from falling over. My fingers sought out her g-spot, while my palm squirmed over her clit, and she exploded, convulsing in my arms. Her mouth was latched onto my shoulder, stifling an even louder scream.

"Bed..." she whimpered, and I backed her onto it, as her knees began to give way. She was still shuddering as her orgasm wound down, and my fingers were still inside her, lightly stroking her g-spot, trying to extend it. The front of her shorts were yanked down by my arm and hand as she lay down, limiting my ability to thrust. My other hand was now underneath her ass, and I grabbed the back of her shorts, and yanked them down to her knees, then off her feet, and I got my first ever look at her clit. It was easily the largest I had ever seen, and I hungrily took the whole hood into my mouth and sucked softly on it, and Shannon hit another peak, grabbing one of her pillows to stifle her scream.

That's when the door to Shannon's room opened, and there stood Mom. in a nightgown. Her hand went to her mouth, but she said nothing as she stepped inside, closing the door.

Shannon's eyes had been closed, but when I froze, she opened them, and gasped, "Mom?"

"Oh, babies..." she said. "Oh, my sweet babies." There was no anger in her voice, just love mixed with concern, maybe?

"I can explain," Shannon said, as she squirmed her way off of my fingers and covered her crotch with the same pillow she'd just been screaming into.

"What's to explain, honey? I've seen the way the two of you look at each other, and figured it was probably going to happen some day. I'm almost surprised it took this long. Why do you think I got you on the pill at 16?" Mom made to sit on the bed, and Shannon and I both moved out of the way. My cock was still tenting my shorts, but had lost a bit of its stiffness. It seemed pointless to try and hide it, though.

"Okay, I'm officially confused. Isn't this supposed to be the part where you scream about the evils of incest?" I asked. I knew Shannon's juices were smeared around my mouth, but resisted the urge to draw attention to them by wiping them off.

"For another mother, maybe," she said, sighing.. "But I... I won't condemn you for something... something I've done myself."

I could see Shannon's eyes bulge, and I'm sure mine were just as wide. Nobody spoke for a moment, and finally I asked, "Mom? What are you talking about? Or maybe the question is who are you talking about? Uncle Stu, or Uncle Tommy?"

She actually blushed, before answering, in a quiet voice, "Both."

"How?" Shannon asked, while I was still trying to absorb the word. Both? And like that, my cock was back to full hardness.

Mom smiled, as her eyes flicked upwards to remember. "I had crushes on both of my brothers, but it came to a head the summer after I turned 18, Tommy came home from sophomore year at college while Stu was out of town doing an internship after his junior year, and Mom and Dad decided to take a two-week vacation just by themselves, because Tommy and I both had summer jobs. We were alone in the house at night, and it only took two of them before I got Tommy to take my virginity for me. We fucked every night after that, until Mom and Dad got home, and then sneaked around now and again over the summer."

"And Uncle Stu?" I asked.

"He came home from that internship near the end of the summer, and Tommy blabbed it to him, and Stu came onto me one afternoon, asking for 'his share'. I happily gave it to him, because he was actually the one I was most attracted to, and then I beat Tommy up afterwards for giving up a secret he had promised me to take to the grave. He was actually afraid I was going to make that literal, for a little while, I was so mad at him. I then made love with just Stu for two weeks before I finally forgave Tommy and let both of them have me together one time right before school started up and I went off to college."

"And since then?" Shannon asked.

Mom shrugged, saying "Never again. They both met your aunts during the next school year, and I met your Dad the year after that, and as far as I know, they've been entirely faithful to them since then. They have never brought it up with me, not once. You can't breathe a word about this, though, since neither Aunt Carrie or Aunt Monica know anything about it, I don't think."

"Does Dad know?" Shannon asked.

"He does, and while he says he understands, he has never approved. Before we could marry, I had to promise never to make love to anyone else but him, especially my brothers, or he'd leave me, no second chances. He also made very clear that the promise extended to any kids we might have, before either of you get the bright idea to ask me to join you. I love you both, but I will not destroy my marriage for anything. Needless to say, he would not be accepting of the two of you, even if I am, so don't let him find out."

"Did you hear us? Is that why you came in?" I asked.

"Actually, Jamey, I came looking for you because I saw you peeping at us while Dad and I were making love earlier. Just because you were in an unlit hallway, the light streaming through that gap in the door lit up your face as you were watching us, and I caught the motion and realized it was you. I even saw Shannon's hand grab your face to pull you away. I just needed to wait for your Dad to fall asleep before I came to talk to you, and after checking your room, came in here."

"Are you mad at me?"

"For looking? Hell no. Watching can be a huge turn on. So can being seen. I just wanted to warn you that you'd be in a pickle if it had been your Dad who caught you. I love the man, but he can be so uptight about privacy. It's the same reason he didn't want Shannon using the new tub - he considers the new bathroom to be private to him and me. We've made love in that tub since it was put in, and he doesn't want to associate it with Shannon in any way."

"Huh? Why not?" Shannon asked.

"I don't know if I should tell you," Mom said, pausing to decide, and sighed as she made her decision. "Because a little part of him, that he doesn't want to admit exists, would like to make love to you, baby girl. And that bothers the hell out of him, being incest. He'd never touch you, he'd never, ever, let you seduce him, but even the fleeting thought of it makes him feel guilty. He almost didn't want to make love to me in your bed during the construction period, and when I pushed him about why, he finally admitted that, and even that was tough for him."

"Then why didn't the two of you sleep in my bed, instead, Mom?" I asked.

"Because in his mind, he saw me having the same kinds of thoughts about you that he resists having about Shannon, and he worried that I'd be tempted, after what had happened with my brothers. I couldn't exactly tell him that he was a few years too late on that."

How many times could my mind get blown in one night? "You fantasize about me? Gawd, Mom."

"Since the summer you graduated high school, and had that summer job with the construction company. You got so... buff that summer, honey, and then maintained it since then. I knew I had to keep it only a fantasy. But it's been my top seller, you could say."

I sighed. "So, where do we go from here? I love Shannon, she loves me, my Mom fantasizes regularly about me, and my Dad is attracted to Shannon, but is scared of it. This could get explosive, if it goes the wrong way. Or it could get really interesting, if Dad gives in to what he's feeling."

"No, Jamey, no." Mom said. For the first time, she looked angry. "No damn porn-story scenario to get your Dad involved in sex with your sister, as a way to get a shot at me. Where the two of you go from here is up to you. But leave your Dad and I out of of it. Are we clear? Now, one more thing before I go back to bed. Shannon, baby, can I see whether you've inherited the family jewel? I haven't seen you down there since you were six."

Shannon blushed, but moved the pillow that had been covering her out the way, and let Mom see her clit. It was still engorged, and her pussy still glistened with arousal. Not surprising, since we went from having sex to talking about it. If that was enough to keep my cock hard, it surely would be enough to keep her clit hard, too.

Mom smiled, and said, "Yes, you certainly did, and maybe a bit more. Enjoy it, honey. And Jamey, know that it's extra-sensitive, you can easily cause her pain if you overdo it. It took your Dad months to learn the lesson that soft is better than hard with a pearl like that. Good night to both of you, and please keep it quiet so you don't wake Dad."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers
12