French Doors

Story Info
A pair of lovers sneak off during a dinner party.
1.6k words
3.78
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out onto the balcony and the warm southern air fought with the unseasonably cool breeze against her bare shoulders. She hugged herself and looked over the yard. Down below on the first floor there were several party goers enjoying the music and each other. She wasn't sure if she should really be waiting for him here.

When he'd said "Meet me up there. I'll be right behind you." he'd pointed at this small balcony and it hadn't seemed as high or as dark or as removed as she felt standing there in the shadows. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea. She'd made up her mind about him- or she thought she had. Maybe her being there, alone, waiting was sign enough that her decision had been hasty.

The crowd down below was oblivious to her. Her inky curls and the black cocktail dress made her a shadow in the dark. She looked out over the guests trying to find him move through the crowd. She leaned over the banister betraying her eagerness to see him.

He'd been dressed in a smart suit, dark with subtle charcoal colored pin stripes. He was still a bit taller than her and broad shouldered. His hair a wild mop and his eyes; seemingly always focused and eager to meet her gaze.

She didn't hear the French doors open. She didn't hear him approach her from behind. She didn't hear anything until he must have been directly behind her.

"Hello there." She almost jumped but just as her body reacted she felt his palm on her shoulder. His hands were very warm. She didn't continue to turn around. She stood with her back to him.

"H- hi!"

"I'm glad you came to meet me. I hope you don't think ill of me for asking to meet you alone up here."

"Why would I do that?" She was unconsciously whispering.

"It could be seen as- compromising. My asking you away from the crowd like this." His other hand reached her other shoulder and his voice was in a dusky whisper as well now. His lips must have been within an inch of her ear. The warm air of his breath sent slow ripples of sensation from her ear, down her throat, along her spine and lower.

"Did you ask me? I thought you were telling me to meet you up here?" Her breathing picked up and she slowly rested her back against his chest. She could feel his breath match her own. His hands moved in front of her his arms closing around her.

"I suppose I did. Are you in the habit of doing what you're told?"

She laughed nervously.

"No." She was surprised to find herself saying the word in breathless sigh. His warm breath sent more rivulets of sensation dancing over the flesh of her neck as he bent down and gently settled his lips against her throat just where her shoulder met. Another shiver.

"Tonight-" he kissed her neck again.

"Tonight, you will."

His arms held her close and firmly. She could tell it wasn't impossible for those arms to keep her there against her will. He slowly spun her around to face him. His face was very close to hers. His body solid and warm against her own. He paused there for a moment as one hand came up and gently raised her chin so she was looking up and into his eyes.

"Yes... Tonight, I will."

He presses his lips to hers and she lets her body go slack as his other arm reaches around her waist raising her body slightly. Her back arched and as his tongue glides along her own making her moan slightly. He spins her around and she can feel her backside bump on the banister. His hand squeezes her side as it slides down. She can feel his hand make a fist against her scalp gently pulling her hair back and like a kitten she obliges his strength and lets her head fall back.

"That's very good." He nuzzles against her neck raining warm kisses along her throat. It tickles in an exceptionally delicious way. She feels his hand massage her thigh and lift it. She balances on one leg against the railing. He steps in close and she moves her leg along his side bending at the knee drawing him toward herself.

"Ah!" She makes a pleasured little gasp as she realizes exactly what he intends.

She feels the warm, nearly hot palm of his left hand comes up along that knee over her thighs. Smooth, like warm silk sheets, her subtly muscled thighs seem to distract him and she feels the pressing matter of his lust for her grow. Now it's her hands that seem eager. She grips his jacket at the back, more to hold on than anything else. Her other hand is pressed against his chest enjoying the sturdiness of him. As his body presses against her the thrill of it comes from the fact that she couldn't hope to stop him now. Like a beast with a mission she hears his breath powerful and one of the only two noises in the night air- the other sound only small needful gasps she makes herself.

Another sound intrudes and she doesn't recognize it. It's like small metal clicking rapidly. She understands everything just as she tentatively reaches down and finds her goal. She feels him finish unzipping her black party dress. His hand now quite beneath her skirt slowly sliding along the back of her thigh. She gasps.

"Wait- oh!" She attempts to say something to stop him just as she feels the slick embrace of his tongue gently moving along her collar bone and his nails gently raking on her sensitive flesh. She considers objecting or refusing. But only for a moment.

"Yes..." She whispers it, barely a sound at all. He moves unerringly. Whether she was giving him permission or needfully begging him to continue; his reaction is the same. Unyielding but gentle.

Until he meets her mouth again kissing her hard. She forgets herself and lets her body fall to a bed they aren't going to reach. His grip on her is sure though and she doesn't even dip toward the ground. He groans, pausing his kiss for less than a breath of air.

"Sss- you're hands..." His voice seems deeper and smokier than usual. She likes having this effect on him. Her grip firms. His hands meet at her shoulders and peel the dress down exposing her warm flawlessly soft flesh to the cool night air. He marvels briefly at her wonderfully inviting proportions, somehow innocently erotic even now. His eye contact is loose as her hands on his body prove distracting. He instantly reasserts dominance by almost whipping the dress down forcing her arms to her side. She is eagerly at his mercy; but...

"Some one might see." She's almost breathless now.

"Some one may see." He agrees simply as his lips rain down her chest. She moans as he moves his body down her own. His hands at her hips now, under the skirt, begin to slowly slide down her silken and smooth thighs. Her last line to cross comes with his gentle but strong fingers. She gasps again- there is no turning back now. She barely wears the dress now, and nothing else.

"Don't remove the skirt." It's a command and she obeys. She has to wiggle slightly to free her arms but she's glad to do it as she reaches out and decides that he will no longer need that jacket. Or the leather belt at his waist Or much of his clothes for that matter.

His body moves quickly as he stands and her body moves with him. He's lifting her and brings her back against the double French doors of the bedroom behind them. There are shudders as door reacts to the sudden powerful thrust. A quick hiss of sipped air and they both moan eagerly with abandon. Her arms pull him somehow closer. Her nails pull pleasurable welts of pain from his back. She is unconscious of twin purple bruises blossoming on her hips from his unrelenting grip.

"Ah..."

"MM..."

She bites her lip willing herself quiet. He moans gratefully. Kisses her needfully.

"Don't do that." His eyes meet hers. It's difficult but their pace slows as every part wills them to give in to exquisite pleasure.

"What!?" She feels her face grow bright pink and warm.

"Don't be quiet. Be selfish." She hesitates but he somehow feels even better now; his eyes locked with hers. His voice commanding.

"But-"

"Do as your told!" He speaks through gritted teeth and the pace quickens. The shudder of the door behind them is loud now. She can't imagine that no one inside or in the yard or somewhere hasn't heard them. She also doesn't care. She doesn't try to quiet herself any more and very soon there is only two people and pleasure in the world.

All the momentum of his passion for her is thrust forward and she finds herself biting his shoulder in one last attempt to keep demure.

He lowers them, first to his knees then slowly onto his back. She's happy to fall forward on top of him and wraps her body up against his. There is a slow writhing sigh from them both as they trade the force and passion for gentle sweet kisses and giggles.

"You liked that- me telling what to do."

"Yeah! That's why I made you do it." Her eyes almost gleam with a naughty playfulness he'd never been able to resist.

And no one said a word to them about their sudden absence and reappearance at the party.