French Exchange Part Deux

Story Info
Miss V and me, among others.
12.4k words
4.81
99.6k
147

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction, and all participants are over the age of 18. This is a continuation of my previous story, "French Exchange", so you may want to get caught up on the adventures of Miss V and her former student before you tackle this one, but l leave that to you. I thank all of you who offered feedback on that (my first) story, and look forward to hearing from you again. Oh, and please take the time to rate the story, as well.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

**********

Niola and I shared the house with my roommates for about six months without a hitch. As I said before, she took on the role of unofficial 'house mother' to my five roommates, and seemed to enjoy it for the most part.

I know the guys liked having her around, if for no other reason than she was drop dead gorgeous, and would occasionally display her outrageously curvy body to them in a variety of revealing outfits that ranged from skin tight shorts and t-shirts, to tank tops, to legitimate lingerie. More than once, someone would have to excuse himself, and disappear for a few minutes to a private location to deal with the erection her presence and sexual energy had caused. Niola loved the attention. I hadn't realized what a little flirt she was.

I continued to be the sole beneficiary of her bedtime hours, however. We made love as often as three or four times a day, when neither of us were at our respective schools. She would often tell me how wet she would get, looking at the seat I once occupied in her class.

Niola would ask me about my female classmates at college, grilling me on who the hottest babes were. She knew I wasn't shopping around, but she liked to hear about the other girls, especially the ones with big breasts. She knew of my weakness for that particular area of the female body. She needn't have worried. None of them could hold a candle to her.

Then she would ravish me. I couldn't get enough of her, and we had so much hot, noisy sex in our room that one of the guys started wearing earplugs to bed, so he couldn't hear us! I thought it was hilarious. Niola took it as a challenge, and just got louder.

I loved everything about her. The physical attraction was obvious. What man wouldn't want her petite, firm, yet extremely buxom body, to play with? Her green eyes looking back while we kissed..... or the firm contours of her shapely ass? But of course, she was every bit as good a partner as she was a lover.

I had proposed, not long after she moved in. I had no doubt that Niola was the only woman I wanted, but she was hesitant. Not because she had doubts about us, but because of our age difference, relatively speaking. I was now almost 20, to her 27. I looked older than my years, while she looked younger, but she was still actively teaching at the high school I had just graduated from. Even though we were no longer a secret, advertising our relationship by getting married so soon seemed like a bad idea for her career. She was right, of course, so we settled for a long engagement. A few years from now, she would become my wife.

The trouble at the house started about six months in. One of my roommates, Mike, had just been dumped by his girlfriend, and wasn't taking it well. He had been drinking too much, and said a few inappropriate things about Niola that set things on edge between us. For her part, Niola just felt sorry for him.

Mike came home drunk, and bumped into Niola in the kitchen. He was particularly pathetic that night, so she tried to console him. I was watching TV in the attached family room, but before I could convey what a bad idea it was, she was giving him a hug.

Mike and I were both on the football team in high school, but I played Receiver, Defensive Back, and a little Quarterback, while he was a Defensive Lineman. He was a few inches shorter than me, but had me by 40 pounds.

As soon after his arms engulfed her, Niola realized her mistake. Mike began to maul her breasts roughly, and tried to kiss her. She tried to escape, but he was easily twice her size. She tried to remain calm, so as not to escalate the situation.

"Aidez-moi, mon amour," she said evenly. Help me, my love. My French was now quite good, and I was on me feet, coming to her aid immediately.

"Mike! What are you doing, man? Let her go!" I warned as I approached.

Niola struggled, and I could feel her panic rising.

"Lâchez-moi, cochon!" she screamed at him.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Mike! Stop!" The alcohol wasn't allowing logic to get through. I pulled at his arm. He pushed me away.

While he was busy pushing me away, Niola took advantage of the break in the bear hug to drop out from under his grasp. She pulled free and turned her back, trying to leave but finding herself cornered. I stepped between them. I hoped my intervention would give him pause. It didn't.

Mike pursued, using a football swim move to get past me, throwing me aside. He caught Niola again, grabbing her neck from behind with both hands. The situation was degrading rapidly.

I loved Niola, so the choice between her and Mike was no contest. Still, I didn't want to hurt him, given that alcohol was playing a big part in this behaviour. I was looking for something heavy to hit him with, when I got a better idea.

"Tournez Niola! Spin out!" I barked. She did just what I taught her, as a basic self defense technique.

She swung her left arm up, and spun to the left. This detached his hands from her neck and pushed them both away to his right. She had two options for the strike : high to the throat with her right hand, or low to the groin with her knee. She went low.

If she had wanted to, she could have really hurt Mike badly. But even as angry as she was over getting groped, she was restrained in her response. She still hit him pretty hard, though, and he dropped like a rock, groaning in pain. He laid on the kitchen floor in the fetal position.

Niola sought refuge in my arms. "Nicely done," I whispered to her as she buried her face in my chest, sobbing. I stroked her hair and comforted her. Together we looked down at Mike, who was still moaning.

"I think we need our own place, baby," I added, kissing away her tears. She nodded, and looked back to Mike, who was now just passed out on the floor.

"He's gonna feel that tomorrow!" she giggled. "Thanks for teaching me."

"After everything you have taught me?" I smiled, "I think I still owe you a few hundred."

We walked arm in arm upstairs to the bedroom, and locked the door. I held her close while she slept, hoping she wasn't having bad dreams.

We found a place, the next day. In the two weeks before we could move, we pretty much lived in my room, and I played bodyguard when we had no choice but to go into the public areas, Mike was suitably and predictably contrite, apologizing profusely, but we weren't about to risk a repeat.

So now we were alone, with an entire house to ourselves. It was just a little rancher, but it was our home. Niola took full advantage, and the house became a 'clothing optional' zone. Watching her wander around naked, with a wiggle in her butt and a jiggle to her boobs, had me constantly hard. We christened every room in the house, but Niola's new favorite place to fuck was the kitchen. Putting her hot ass at countertop height positioned her perfectly for a long, slow, stand-up screw, or a good tongue lashing of her pussy. We did both often.

One day, we were lounging in the TV room, naked of course, when the phone rang. Niola was up like a shot to answer it, and I heard parts of her half of the conversation. In French, of course. Her excitement level ratcheted up quickly, and she was soon speaking so quickly, I got lost. She was laughing and jabbering away at light speed.

".. Bien sûr, il est si bon d'entendre de vous... Nous vous verrons alors!" Niola shrieked with glee, and came bounding back into the room, wearing a smile that threatened to take the top off her head, and scarcely able to stand still. I was getting hard again just watching her bounce around the room.

"Okay, Sweetheart... So good to hear from who? And when will we see them?" I asked, recapping the end of the conversation.

She leapt into my lap, giggling uncontrollably, and kissed me.

"Michelle! My old college roommate! I haven't seen her in years, and she's coming to town next week!" she screamed, and laughed joyously. She rolled out of my lap and ran excitedly on the spot. Her breasts were flying all about, and regardless of my attempts to control my gaze, my penis was exercising manual override. "Michelle was my very best friend.... before you," she added, "and when she got a job in Quebec, I thought I might never see her again."

"So she's a teacher, too?" I asked, continuing to ogle her breasts.

"Oui. Elle est professeur de français, aussi."

"She's a French teacher?" I asked, confused. "In Quebec?"

"Hey there are English teachers in English speaking countries, right?" she replied.

"Of course... now I get it." I was still staring at her tits. She smiled and did her excited run again. Too much stimuli to be ignored. I growled and stood up, throwing her over my shoulder, and heading for the bedroom.

"Woo Ooooooooooooooo!" she giggled, and held on tight.

I edged though the bedroom door carefully, and tossed her onto the bed. She bounced, laughing raucously. I jumped on her, reefing her legs apart, and spearing her immediately.

"Ooooof! " she gasped, as my cock bottomed out in her pussy. Her hands roamed my back and ass, before settling on the back of my neck and drawing me into a kiss. "I thought I was the one who was excited about Michelle coming!"

I slowed my assault. "So, Sweetheart, tell me about Michelle." I kept slowly shafting her, while she filled in the blanks. About 3 inches taller than Niola...brunette, long wavy hair... a little slimmer...not nearly as top heavy, but still well built...college roommate. I looked down, and Niola was blushing a little. "What?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sure you've heard the rumours about college girls and their roommates...." she replied, blushing more and looking away.

I stopped, mid-stroke. Of course. Everyone has heard the rumours about college girls experimenting with lesbian sex. They are a mainstay of male fantasies and porn plots worldwide. Just like fucking your hot, busty teacher. I guess I, of all people, shouldn't have been surprised it was true. I looked at her intently until she met my eyes.

"Yeah, I've heard. Are you telling me that the rumours are true?" She nodded. "So... You and Michelle?" Another nod. "Just experimental, or more than that?"

Now that really made her blush. No answer was necessary.

"I don't suppose you would like to tell me more?" I asked, hoping she would. Can it get any hotter than fucking a sexy woman, while she tells you about her being in bed with another sexy woman? I think not! I had resumed my gentle rhythm when she surprised me. She actually told me all about it.

For several minutes she revealed all, telling me about their first time together (not surprisingly, alcohol had played a part). She went on about them learning how to please each other, through exploration of each other's bodies. How Michelle would spend long periods of time either moored to her breasts, or gently devouring her pussy. They even had a few lesbian orgies, but always ended up together, because Michelle was the best with her tongue.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "My fiancé is a lesbian!" I started to shaft her again, harder and harder, until I exploded deep inside her. The mental image of my darling Niola, engaged in sapphic rapture, was too exciting to bear. I rolled off, breathing heavily. "Sorry, Sweetheart. That bit of news was a surprise."

"Got you a little worked up, did it?" she giggled. "Yes, I have licked a pussy before," I groaned, "... and I liked it! Michelle was always more into it than I was, but I admit, I did like to receive. I guess you could say I started straight, went to bi-sexual, then to lesbian, before deciding I like men more than women. "

"Well, from a purely selfish perspective, I thank you. But I would have loved to see you getting it on with a woman," I whispered, stroking her breast.

"Well.... we'll see," she purred. That got my attention.

Next week became this week, then today. I was pretty excited to meet Michelle too, but for slightly different reasons than Niola. There was a knock on the door. Niola took off like she was shot out of a cannon. I heard the door open, and then two shrieking female voices giggling wildly.

They finally broke the hug, and Niola introduced me. Funny... Michelle didn't really look like a lesbian, whatever a lesbian is supposed to look like. We shook hands, and she hugged me. She didn't feel like a lesbian either. She felt kind of hot, and she was very pretty.

"Sorry, baby," Niola touched my hand. "We need time for a little 'girl talk'," she added, as they headed down the hall to the guest room.

I left them to do their thing, and returned to the TV. They talked for hours, mostly in French, and we eventually ended up going out to dinner. It was fun, just watching them catch up. I caught enough of the conversation to know I was being mentioned, here and there.

"Alors, est-il une bonne baise?" Michelle asked, during a lull in the conversation. I looked up when she said it, and smiled.

"Actually," I answered, "Yes. She says I am a very good fuck." I saw the surprise on Michelle's face. "I'm surprised, with all the talking you two have done, that you didn't know. Yes, I can hold my own in French. After all," I said, touching Niola's hand,"I had a great teacher."

Michelle just smiled. "Yes, she is, isn't she?"

Later that night, Niola and I had just finished making love, when I thought I saw some movement at the bedroom door. Sure enough, Michelle had been watching us from the hallway. I decided not to mention it until morning.

The next morning, I walked into the kitchen and hugged Niola from behind. My hands cupped the large, heavy curves of her firm breasts. I gave her nipples a little tweak.

"Did you see Michelle watching us last night while we were fucking?" I whispered into her ear.

"Uh huh," she whispered back, before turning in my arms to kiss me. We were still sucking on each other's tongues when Michelle came in.

"Oh! I am so sorry!" she giggled, turning on her heels and reversing course.

"Michelle...." I called after her, "after what you saw last night, don't you think the shy act is overdoing it?"

There was a pause, and she slowly came back in, looking sheepish.

"Sorry about that. I heard you and just had to watch. You two are very good together."

"Yes we are," Niola said quietly, looking into my eyes lovingly. "We sure are."

That night, I was laying in bed, watching something on TV, when Niola walked in. She was naked again. "Jeez, baby.... we have company, don't we?"

"Yes we do," she replied, as Michelle walked in, naked as well. Her body was lean and lithe, with perky breasts that would probably look large on her frame, were it not for Niola's huge melons by comparison. A thick bush of dark hair obscured my view between her legs. "You wanted to watch?"

The girls joined me on the bed, and started to make out with each other. Hands fondled breasts and caressed buttocks, while they kissed each other like they had never been apart. It was obvious to me that they had been much more than merely experimental, at least from Michelle's point of view.

They transitioned into a 69, and I could see Michelle's highly aroused pussy lips pouting out through her curly pubes while Niola's tongue probed her. It was fun to watch, and instructional as well. Who better to learn cunnilingus from than someone who not only eats pussy, but has one as well? I observed the 'class in session'. I think Niola might be surprised at my new tricks the next time I ate her.

My cock needed release. I had been watching the girls for almost an hour now, and they had each cum several times. I had just come to the conclusion that I would be pleasuring myself, when Niola stopped me.

"Do Michelle. She wants you to."

I looked at Michelle, and she nodded, laying back and spreading her legs. Niola bent and licked my cock, lubricating me for penetration. She then held me at Michelle's wet opening, guiding me in. Niola kissed me. "Give it to her good, baby," she whispered, and laid back to finger herself.

For the first time since we met, I was having sex with someone other than Niola. As strange as it sounds, I really didn't want to. Niola was all I needed or wanted. She had, however, asked me to fuck Michelle, and I could deny her no request. Okay, I admit that, as a horny 20 year old, my cock was ready and willing to fuck any attractive female. It was the man in me, the part that had fallen in love with Niola, that was reticent.

For a lesbian, Michelle was a pretty good lay. Well, okay. She was my first lesbian, so I had absolutely no frame of reference. Her pussy was wet, and snug, and clutched at my shaft when she had an orgasm, which was a surprisingly frequent occurrence. I was getting close myself.

I felt Niola's hands urging me on, adding fuel to the fire. I pounded Michelle furiously, and emptied the contents of my balls into her vagina. When I had regained muscle control, I rolled off, and Niola took my place, kissing her friend and holding her close. Niola plunged her fingers into Michelle's cum filled pussy, massaging her internally.

The next night, Niola abstained, citing 'that time of the month' as her reason. She insisted that Michelle and I go ahead without her, however, and I soon found myself face to cunt with Michelle. I suddenly felt like I hadn't prepared properly for an exam. The pressure was devastating. After all, she was a teacher, and a lesbian. How could she not be mentally comparing and grading my performance?

It turns out my fears were partly right, but also partly wrong. She was quite particular about how her pussy got licked, but also not shy about offering encouragement when deserved, and corrections when needed. I got mostly corrections, but a bit of praise, and I am proud to say I did get her off orally. It took a while, but I did it. Michelle then pulled me up, and directed my extremely hard cock into her. We fucked quite gently at first, and I was a bit miffed when Michelle turned away as I tried to kiss her. In retrospect, I understand, but it felt weird. For Niola and I, kissing was such a huge part of our lovemaking, that its absence was noticeable.

Niola was still right beside us though, gently circling her own clit. She kissed me, even though Michelle wouldn't.

"Just fuck her," she said. "You don't need to be loving. Fuck her hard."

Abuse your friend? Okay, if you insist.

I hooked my arms under Michelle's legs and raised her hips, while Niola slipped a pillow under her ass at my request. I started to fuck her hard. I pounded her sweet little pussy incessantly, crashing our pubic bones together. Michelle grunted and groaned, and her eyes bored holes into mine. Suddenly, her head flew back, and a guttural moan was heard as she came. I mentally patted myself on the back for making the lesbian cum again. I kept fucking her, with quick, short strokes mixed with longer, slower ones. Michelle came again, a bit louder this time. When she looked back at me, her eyes were intense.

"Is that all you got?" she spat.

You bitch! I thought, now you're gonna get it!

I kicked it up a notch, and started to ferociously slam into Michelle like I didn't like her, which I didn't after that last comment. I fucked her like she was a cheap whore, grunting with each spiteful thrust, seeking only my pleasure, which was rapidly approaching. Her tits were bouncing and slapping each other, and Michelle had another orgasm, screaming loudly. I glanced at Niola, and she was transfixed, watching me ravish her former lover. Then she made eye contact, and a lusty grin appeared on her lips.