French Exchange Part Deux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fill her fucking cunt with cum!" she demanded.

I was just about to. One last time, I slammed home, and began to spray into her like an unattended firehose. Her twat twitched, and she ground her hips against me harder, while I continued to spew my seed into her receptacle. Finally spent, I pulled out, and left the two of them alone in bed. I was almost angry.

A few minutes later, Niola came searching for me. I was standing in the kitchen, still quite upset, but not really knowing why. She hugged me from behind. The feel of her arms around me, and her breasts pressing against my back, made the world right again. I turned, picked her up, and plopped her on the counter, before hugging her back.

"You okay, baby?" she asked quietly, stroking my shoulder. "I've never seen you like this. You know she was just playing with you. She wanted you to use her. She was trying to elicit a response."

"Well, she got one!" I laughed, suddenly feeling better. I stood, embracing my darling Niola for a moment. I loved her, and she loved me. Life was good.

"You know.... It was pretty hot watching you fuck her hard like that. She's not accustomed to being penetrated by anything larger than fingers or tongues. Even the dildos we used on each other weren't as big as your monster. She's zonked out right now!" she whispered, sliding off the counter and dropping to her knees. "I think someone needs a cleanup."

I looked down. My cock was soft in her hand, and a froth of combined semen and pussy juice hung in streaks along the shaft. A glob of it adorned the head. She opened up, and sucked my limp noodle in like a strand of spaghetti. A yummy moan followed. I heard it, and the vibration woke the dragon. "Oh, yes baby. Suck my cock," I hissed.

I was fully hard quite quickly under Niola's expert attention. She was stroking me and bobbing her head to an accompaniment of wet slurps and moans. I watched from above. The sight was unbelievably erotic, with her lips stretched tightly around my thickness, cheeks puffing and hollowing, and hair flying. Below that, the full, voluptuous, breasts of my dreams were swaying and jiggling their own syncopated rhythm. She was too much.

While I watched, I saw feet approach in my peripheral vision. Michelle took a place on her knees next to Niola, who pulled my length from her mouth and offered it up like a stick of candy. Michelle shook her head, so Niola inhaled me again, bringing me closer to climax. I began to growl, a sound that obviously surprised Michelle as much as it inspired Niola, who accelerated her rhythm. Another, louder growl signalled my peak.

Niola removed her mouth, and stroked me furiously with her hand, aiming my spigot at Michelle's face. That did it.

Blam! The shots of semen arced out, splashing onto Michelle's smiling countenance. It didn't take long for Michelle to take on the look of a glazed doughnut, at which point Niola sucked me in again and vacuumed up the last drops.

Michelle sputtered, and her tongue peeked out to collect a sample of icing. Apparently not displeased at the taste, she began to lick her lips clean, extending her tongue to its full range. Niola joined in, using her own tongue to clean her friends face. Michelle then grabbed Niola's head and kissed her deeply, sharing her prize while simultaneously transferring a smear to Niola's face.

They kissed and licked each other's faces until both were suitably free of my discharge. Then they remembered I was there, and both faces turned up to observe me.

When they saw me gawking, mouth agape, they both giggled. "That was so hot to watch! I think I might be a lesbian too!" I laughed.

"No, my love," Niola said quietly. "That doesn't make you a lesbian... It just makes you a typical man!"

"It's not a club, you know?" Michelle added. I tottered off to the bedroom and passed out.

The following night, we all went out again, to a movie this time. I snuggled and groped Niola in the theatre, occasionally finding my target fondle zone already occupied by Michelle's hand. Between the two of us, we had Niola pretty hot and bothered by the end of the film. When we got back to the car, I was surprised (but not shocked) to see Niola pass up her front seat position in favour of the back, with Michelle. The two women immediately started to grope each other feverishly, making out like teenagers. Michelle soon had both of Niola's fabulous breasts freed, and was latched onto a nipple like her life depended on it. I drove, but was quite divided in my attention, what with the erotic display in my mirror.

Part way home, the display disappeared, as they slumped down out of view. This really didn't fix my attention problem, though, as I now had images of a mobile 69 running through my head.

When we arrived home, I turned off the car. Niola moaned, and her hand appeared over the back of my seat. She was gesturing and pointing to the door of the house, generally. I got the message, and exited the vehicle, but not before sneaking a peek as I did. Sure enough, they had their faces in each other's crotches, Michelle on top.

I really wanted to just pull my dick out and jack off to the view, but perhaps a man pulling on his penis while peeking in a car window might seem out of place to the neighbours. I reluctantly went into the house.

About a half hour later, they finally came in, both looking dishevelled, with fucked up hair and wrinkled clothes. Niola's blouse was misbuttoned, and her panties were in her hand. Michelle looked less messed up, but she had a post orgasmic glaze to her eyes.

"Am I going to need to fumigate the car?" I laughed. They did too.

"Maybe a little!" Niola offered, wandering down the hall on unsteady feet.

I looked at Michelle. "Do I get another chance to lick you tonight, or are you done with me?"

She smiled. "Oh, I think that could be arranged. You know, you're not half bad in bed... For a man!" She touched me on the nose with one finger, and turned down the hall herself.

When we went to bed, Michelle was with us. I did get another chance to taste her, and I think I did better this time. Michelle was much more vocal, and less conservative with her praise. Her pussy may be totally obscured by her pubic hair when she's not aroused, but when she gets hot, her inner labia really extend and pout open. Her engorged lips were almost purple, and very thick. She had one astoundingly erotic looking vulva. Don't get me wrong ; I love my Niola's juicy little snatch, but Michelle's cunt was epic. I could certainly understand why Niola had felt that urge to partake.

I was teasing Michelle's clit, while I traced her lips with my fingertip. I was on an exploratory mission, listening for changes in her reaction as I touched and probed the area between her legs. I was like an electrician, looking for the other lead to the circuit. My fingers wandered across her bald perineum, and she moaned a little louder. Then I touched her puckered little asshole, and completed the circuit.

Michelle was anal, and I don't mean attentive to detail. I flicked my finger across her butt hole, like strumming a guitar. She screamed, and gushed in my mouth. I inserted one finger into her dripping pussy, and pulled some lubrication out and over her asshole, before I gently probed deeper. Michelle screamed again, and undulated her hips, trying to drive her ass down over my intruding digit. I lost my grip on her clit, and resorted to flicking it with my tongue.

Michelle was panting, trying to catch her breath after two orgasms. "Push your finger up my ass!" I did as instructed, until my index finger was fully buried. "Oh fuck, yes! I love it up my ass! More! More!" she grunted. I added a second finger, stretching her sphincter wider. I flicked her clit again. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, ohohohohoh! Oh please... One more thing.... Oh god! My pussy!... Oh yes.... My spot, please! Please!"

She had told me what to do, but the application of that direction was going to be tricky. I have big hands, so space between her legs was at a premium. Getting a finger onto her g-spot could require some contortions. I finally admitted defeat, and drafted Niola's delicate fingers to supply the final stimulus. She slipped two fingers into Michelle's sopping wetness. She curled her fingers up, and found the target, with its bumpy texture. She pressed gently, while I returned my tongue to Michelle's clit.

Michelle's scream nearly blew out the window in the bedroom. She arched her back, and shuddered, as the mother of all orgasms washed over her. Her eyes were screwed shut, and after the initial scream, she went silent, even though her mouth kept opening and closing. I half expected every dog in the neighborhood to hear her. She was straining so much, she was turning purple, just like her pussy. Suddenly, she went limp.

I looked over at Niola, who had been gently fingering herself with the hand that wasn't occupied by stimulating Michelle. Her eyes were wide, watching her former lover cum.

"Holy fuck! You, or rather we, killed her!" she giggled, lifting Michelle's arm. She released it, and it flopped back.

"I only did what she told me to!" I replied. I didn't know whether to be concerned or proud. We had actually caused an orgasm that made her lose consciousness. Niola was looking at me, with a sexy expression.

"You gonna do that to me some day?" she asked, batting her eyelashes coyly.

I still had my fingers buried in Michelle's ass. I wiggled them, and she didn't even budge. I removed my digits, and waved them at Niola.

"Not today! Not today!" she giggled, covering her pussy and ass. "She almost wrecked me in the back seat of the car, so there's no way I would survive it!"

"I thought you looked a little woozy when you came in. Is she that good?"

"Darling, I hope this doesn't leave you scarred for life... But yes, she is." Niola said quietly, with a smile. "I love your cock, but she almost got me to play for the other team." She grabbed my hard dick and gave me a reassuring tug. "Almost."

Michelle had begun to stir again.

"There you go, Sweetheart. I suggest you fuck the shit out of her!" Niola added, gesturing to Michelle, whose eyes were beginning to flutter open. I positioned myself, and entered her.

Michelle's eyes popped open wide as I slid home, and her arms flew around my waist, followed quickly by her legs. The pillow was still under her ass, changing my angle of penetration, and apparently, she liked it.

"Oh fuck, Niola, your young man's cock is almost enough to make me go straight! It's been a long, long time since I enjoyed anything in my cunt like this!" she hissed. I kept stroking her hard.

"You go straight? I'll believe it when I see it. And don't get attached to him. He's on loan for this week only. You'd have to find your own, because he's mine." Niola said, patting my thrusting ass to indicate her ownership. I just grunted, and fucked Michelle harder.

A few minutes later, I filled her up again.

I spent the next day at home, alone, as the ladies were out together. I wondered how much Niola's luscious body was being sampled by her friend. Images of the two women, naked, filled my head, and for the first time in a very long time, I had to deal with my raging hard-on by myself.

That night, the three of us repeated our joining. Niola was back in the game, and the girls were locked in a scalding hot 69, very much like the images I had imagined earlier in the day. Niola was on the bottom, and was peeking up at me. She reached out and took my throbbing erection in her delicate hand, tugging me closer. She aimed my spear at Michelle's pussy, and winked.

It suddenly occurred to me that we were about to have a true threesome. Unlike before, where I had watched, then subbed in, we would all be involved now.

Niola guided me between Michelle's pussy lips, and held the tip of her tongue on the underside of my shaft while I slid smoothly home. The sensation was remarkable. She alternately licked Michelle's clit, my intruding cock, and my balls. Michelle was groaning loudly, and I suppose that intensified the pleasure she was giving Niola, who sucked my balls, making me hotter, so I fucked Michelle deeper, which made her groan more, which pleasured Niola more, which.... A truly delicious cycle had developed, a case of 'which came first, the chicken or the egg?'

The answer is.... Niola! With a shuddering gasp, she orgasmed from Michelle's tongue. I guess Michelle really was the best, but I would strive to measure up to her standard in the future.

I was still shafting Michelle, when I felt Niola pat my butt. I peeked down, and saw her inch her hand over Michelle's ass, stopping to tap on her sphincter. Niola winked again. I got the message, and slid back out. My cock was dripping wet, and Niola positioned the head over Michelle's asshole. Michelle wiggled her hips impatiently, and moaned encouragement into Niola's pussy.

I pressed in slightly. Michelle's ass resisted, then relaxed, and my cockhead slipped in a little, before her muscles pushed back. A few seconds later, she relaxed again, and I felt the head pop through her muscular little ring. I pressed again, and the process repeated, with her squeezing then relenting. Her sphincter was acting like a squeegee, scraping her lubricating juices from my length, and piling them up in a frothy donut around it. Michelle's moans were gaining intensity, volume, and pitch, as Niola joined into the duet. I made us a trio, as my balls pressed wetly against Michelle's gushing, gaping pussy, and I groaned my own joy. I could feel Niola's tongue, trying to access Michelle's clit, while occasionally tickling my scrotum.

I had my cock buried balls deep in Michelle's ass. She was emitting a screeching moan, but would not release the grip her lips had on my Niola's clit. Niola was gasping and screaming, cumming repeatedly, plunging her fingers into Michelle's overflowing cunt, while thumbing her clit. I hadn't even started to fuck Michelle yet, but that was about to change. I had never fucked a girl's ass before, but yet another Life list box was getting checked today.

Michelle's ass was unbelievably hot and tight. I pulled back slowly, about halfway, then drove back in. She got louder. I did it again, longer and faster, and she finally lost contact with Niola's pussy. Her head came up, and she screamed.

"Nnnnnnnnuuuuuhhhhnnnn! Oh godddd! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckk my assss!" Okay, I know we men are supposed to have trouble reading women, but I think she likes it. I started to fuck her ass hard. The view I had of my thick shaft stretching her asshole was obscenely erotic. Michelle was cumming with a constant scream, pausing only as necessary to breathe. I could feel Niola's tongue trying to lap up the honey that oozed out of Michelle's pussy. I was pounding her ass with everything I had. On one particularly energetic stroke, I slipped out. Niola's hand was on me immediately, but rather than put me back up her friends ass, she guided me back into Michelle's pussy. She was so wet and full of juices that my plunger made nectar squirt out, spray painting Niola's face and neck.

Niola moaned, licked her lips and smiled up at me. "Fill her cunt, you fucking stud! I want to watch your cock flex while you pump her full of your cum! Do it! Do it! Cum for me baby!"

Like I said before, I could deny her no request. Truthfully, Michelle's tight ass almost had me there anyway, but Niola's directive of ego boosting obscenities finished the job. I exploded, filling Michelle with so much cum it began to trickle out, dripping onto Niola's face. Niola began to drink from the source, as I felt her lips and tongue on the underside of my shaft. I gave one last shudder and collapsed beside the girls.

I panted, trying to catch my breath, when I saw something that took it away again.

A river of my cum was dribbling out of Michelle's puffy, swollen, gaping cunt. The love of my life, my beautiful Niola, had her face eagerly buried deeply up that cum slicked hole, while she pumped three fingers steadily into Michelle's abused ass. Michelle was silent, but obviously lost in the throes of a huge orgasm. Her abs clenched and relaxed repeatedly, and it seemed as though her entire body was turning red. Sweat coated her skin, her hair was matted, and suddenly, she threw her head back, and let out a final, quivering, croaking screech, before she collapsed as well.

Michelle's collapse pulled her pussy way from Niola's tongue. Niola laid back, gasping herself, and looked at me lazily. A ring of cum froth surrounded her mouth, and some decorated the bridge of her nose, indicating the depth of her plunge. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, and I had seen plenty in the last few days. She was scraping the residue into her mouth now. Her eyes finally focused, and she saw me watching her.

She paused, one cum slick finger still in her mouth, and blushed. Her eyelashes fluttered, and she looked away, embarrassed at being caught acting in such a lascivious manner.

It only made me love her more, and confirmed my decision to make her my wife. She was the walking, talking, sucking, fucking embodiment of every desire and fantasy I ever had, or expected to have. I fell asleep watching her.

When I woke, I was alone, but tucked into the bed lovingly. There was light coming from the kitchen, along with some quiet voices. I followed both.

"Comment va ton cul, Michelle?" I asked quietly, as I stopped in front of the fridge.

"How do you think my ass feels?" she giggled. "It has just been violated by your giant man thingy," she added, gesturing toward my exhausted dick. "It's sore, but happy, and looking forward to more. Just not tonight," she added.

Niola was sipping her tea, smiling at me. Her eyes fell down to my limp meat, then back up. I was her 'giant man thingy', and she knew it.

For the next three nights, we kept it up. We would play around in bed, the girls would get it on with each other, and I would finish by fucking Michelle, twice more in the ass / pussy combo. The last night, her ass was too sore, so I had to settle for her pussy only. In addition to her two incredible holes, I had access to a graduate level course on pussy eating, and learned a lot from Michelle.

As much as it was fun to get access to Michelle's cunt, I wasn't that disappointed when her stay ended. I liked being alone with my darling Niola. I really liked fucking her again, after a week plus of doing Michelle. I enjoyed trying out my newly acquired licking skills, and managed to give Niola some earthshattering orgasms. It was after one of those that Niola bestowed upon me the title of 'honourary lesbian', with a giggle.

About a week later, Niola's 'someday' arrived. I had been fingering her ass for several days now. She had been quite vocal in her positive reinforcement.

I was shafting her gushy pussy doggy style, while I had one thumb hooked in her ass. She was grunting, and fucking back against me, pushing her ass up over my thumb deeper. "Oh god," she hissed, "I need it now! I need your big cock in my ass! Please! Give it to me, please! Michelle said you felt incredible in her ass!"

I was willing to oblige. I obtained a little excess lubrication from her pussy, and spread it around her little pink rosebud. I placed my cockhead there and eased forward.

"Take it easy," she whispered. "Michelle's asshole was 'previously experienced'. Mine is not, but I really want it to be. Just be gentle."

"Okay, baby, you are in control." I held my position, and let her impale herself. It took the better part of ten minutes. There was a great deal of grunting, panting, puffing. and cursing, but she finally took it all.

"Oooooo baby! That's one big cock! My ass is totally stuffed! Can you give me a minute baby?" she asked over her shoulder.