French Exchange Part Deux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take all the time you need, honey," I nodded. "You are still in control."

A few moments later, she began to rock back and forth a few inches, groaning and hissing. Her eyes were shut tight, and a grimace of pain marred her beautiful face. She started going a bit faster, and a little deeper, as the groans of pain gave way to moans of pleasure. I stayed put, letting her dictate the pace, as I had promised. It wasn't easy. If I thought Michelle's ass was tight, Niola's was much more so. I felt her muscles rippling with each stroke. She finally was ready. "Okay," she purred, "Fuck me now!"

Enough said. I grasped her hips, and started to pound her. She stopped moaning, and started shrieking. She came with an abrupt jerk, her head thrown back. She shuddered and twitched, before her arms gave out. Her butt remained held high, and I kept reaming her enthusiastically. Her right hand reached back between her legs, and she started to stimulate her clit. Her shrieks had wound down, but she hadn't.

I was about to fill her ass with cum. "So good, so full, so close..." she muttered. I held back the flood as best I could, until she was ready. "Cumming!" was all she said, before it hit her. She grunted loudly.

So did I. I shot a huge load deep into her bowels, while she vibrated through her own climax. Her hips slipped away from me as she melted into the bed, and I crashed down beside her.

"My.... Ass... Is... Buzzing!" she whispered between breaths. I laughed. She had demanded it, after all, so how could she complain?

We settled back into our usual routine. You know - naked all the time, making love two or three times a day, double that on weekends. Just like newlyweds, only without the 'wed' part. We never had a cross word, and couldn't get enough of each other.

I got home one weekend afternoon, to find Niola on the phone.

"Vous êtes enceinte? C'est génial! Combien de semaines?" I heard her say, and decided to give her some space. If someone was pregnant, that was girl talk, and not my department. I went to the living room, grabbed the remote, and tried to find a movie to watch.

Twenty minutes later, Niola walked in quietly, and sat down next to me. I lifted my arm, and she snuggled warmly against my ribs. She was dressed, but I could still feel the swell of her breasts as they pressed into me.

"So, baby, who was that?" I asked. Niola seemed reluctant to answer. I looked over at her again, and she blushed. "Baby?"

She crumbled. "Funny you should put it that way. That was Michelle..." she started.

Sudden fear gripped me. Whoever she had been talking to was pregnant, and now she tells me that was Michelle. The math wasn't hard. Michelle was pregnant, and being a lesbian, it was unlikely that the father was anyone other than..... Me! Of course! Niola is on the pill, so we don't need to worry, and it never even crossed my mind, that lesbians don't need to use birth control. I had filled her with semen, several times.

Niola saw the look of terror on my face. "Honey, don't panic. The truth is, both Michelle and I have to confess something to you." I paused in my planning of the lesbian / straight wedding, and put my attention back on her.

"Oh, really? Well, what would that be?" I asked, confused. I had thought that kids would be a great idea, eventually. The idea that it would happen with the lesbian, former lover of my French teacher, had somehow escaped my realm of possibilities. How could I have been so foolish?

Niola let out her breath in a long, slow blow. "We kind of used you... Set you up. Michelle and her partner wanted a baby, and I had been so effusive in my love of you, and... Well, it just seemed so logical at the time."

Huh? I thought. You did what? My brain wasn't ready for this. I got up, without saying a word, and started out of the room. "Honey, please, let me explain!" she called after me.

"Just gimme a minute to digest this," I replied evenly. I zombie-walked into the bedroom and laid down, curling up in an ironic fetal position. A few minutes later, I noticed Niola in the doorway. She was crying. No, she was sobbing. I knew she was really upset, worried that I was angry.

I wasn't. I was shocked, but not angry. A little flattered, and shocked, but not angry. Okay, proud, flattered and shocked, but still not angry.

I gestured to Niola, and she leapt onto the bed, blubbering apologies. "I am so sorry! Please don't hate me!...." She went on for several seconds, before I could get a word in.

"Niola, honey.... Shhh... Shhh... It's alright. I'm not upset. I don't hate you. I could never hate you. You are my soul mate." She was still crying, and gasping, but my words were getting through. "I think that I understand the idea, and honestly, it's a very heartwarming thought, that your friend wanted me to be the father of her child, simply because of her love for you."

The tears had stopped flowing. She kissed me, a mixture of apology and love transmitted through her soft lips. She was salty from her tears, and I licked her face like a puppy in an effort to change the mood. It worked, as she started to giggle. When I stopped, she looked at me seriously again. "One more thing," she added, slipping back into apology mode. "We are the Godparents."

I laughed, surprising her, and shrugged. It seemed appropriate enough. "In for a penny, in for a pound," I smiled.

So I was going to be a dad, officially, but I guess I would be known as an 'uncle' by the child. I also supposed that we would have more contact with Michelle, and her partner. That could be awkward. 'Hi, I'm the one who fucked and knocked up your lesbian partner'. Even though it had been planned (by all but the sperm donor), I still had a weird feeling about meeting the 'husband', or partner, or whatever.

The storm passed, and despite my insistence that I was not angry, Niola was extra attentive for the next few weeks. I was the recipient of several 'good morning blowjobs', which she was adamant were not related to any perceived guilt. Regardless of the reason, waking up to that kind of attention is something that I could easily become addicted to. I did try to reciprocate, but it's a little harder for a man to surprise a woman that way, just due to the mechanics.

Anyway, months went by. I went to my college, and Niola taught at her high school, and we continued our torrid sex life. Niola kept in touch with Michelle and Amanda, her partner, so we were kept informed about the pregnancy. It felt weird, knowing I was a baby daddy, but not having a pregnant wife to deal with. Kind of like having my cake and eating it too, I guess.

Michelle was now almost eight months in. She and Amanda were going to visit us soon, before the baby arrived, have the baby here, and head home after the delivery. Michelle wanted me to be present, in the delivery room, for the birth, an idea that scared the shit out of me, but seemed like the least I could do.

Michelle and Amanda arrived on Saturday afternoon. Niola was home but I was out. When I returned home, I saw the strange car in the driveway, and knew who it had to be. Oh boy, the moment of truth. A thousand questions were about to be answered, and I was, quite frankly, terrified. I took a deep breath, and opened the door.

I could hear Niola in the sun room. As I walked down the hall, I recognized Michelle's voice, and then a third that was unfamiliar. They were all speaking overlapping French at warp speed, and laughing, so I didn't catch much. I would depend on Niola for a recap, if necessary. As I turned into the sun room, the first person I saw was Michelle.

Holy shit, I thought, my eyes landing unintentionally on her breasts, she's huge! Somehow, her tits had inflated, until they were nearly the same size as Niola's incredible F cups. Other than the obvious baby bump, they appeared to be the only change to her body, as her butt didn't appear to have grown any.

I walked over to give Niola a kiss, then did the same for Michelle, although hers' was on the cheek. Michelle then introduced me.

"This is my spouse, Amanda."

Her hair was blonde, cut in a short bob style. Her eyes were blue, and she was quite pretty, if not stunningly so. Below the neck, however, she bore a striking resemblance to someone I knew. Someone close to me. Someone who used to be my French teacher.

While slightly taller, and perhaps a few pounds heavier than Niola, they were otherwise virtual twins, especially their 'twins'.

Amanda stood, and stepped forward to hug me. Her big breasts crushed against me, but they felt a bit different than Niola's. Firmer, much more resilient. Still very nice.

"Merci d'être si généreux. Merci pour notre fils," she said, smiling brightly.

Fils? A son? A son! That was new info.

I remained on the periphery of the conversation, letting them do their female thing, talking pregnancy, babies and boobs. A couple of hours later, all talked out, Michelle and Amanda took their leave, heading back to their hotel. As I learned from Niola later, the plan was that they would be moving in with us in about a week, staying until the baby was born.

Niola and I were sitting down to dinner, when I had to ask her a question.

"Honey, did you notice..."

"I know, I know! Amanda looks a lot like me," she said, incredulously. "I had never met her before today. I was even more surprised when she hugged me. Her tits have been done."

"Done? You mean, like a boob job?" It suddenly made sense, the way her breasts had felt, somehow, different.

"Yeah, those puppies are augmented. Implant city, " she replied. She seemed a bit upset, and I thought I knew why.

"Did you know Michelle felt so strongly about you? I mean, if she had her girlfriend, or partner.... whatever... made up to resemble you, then she must have been a little fixated, don't you think?"

Niola was staring at me. "Wow! I hope this doesn't come out sounding sexist, but I wouldn't have expected a man to get that so quickly."

"Now how could that comment be considered sexist," I scoffed sarcastically.

She giggled, finishing her thought. "What I mean is, you are constantly surprising me, in a pleasant way. That's why I Love You."

"And I Love You, too, baby. I guess it's a compliment, with 'imitation being the sincerest form of flattery', but it's still weird," I opined.

"Tell me about it," she laughed. "You still get the original. I am all yours, baby." She leaned over and kissed me. The feel of her lips on mine was delicious.

"I suddenly find myself with a hankering for something warm... and wet... and soft... and blonde," I flirted. "May I have my dessert, first?"

Niola looked at me and batted her eyelashes, trying to look innocent. I knew better. Her fork was placed carefully on the table, just before she pushed her chair back, and ran giggling out of the room. I pursued, but not too quickly. She ran past the bedroom door, and took a left turn to make another lap, going through the kitchen. I saw what she was doing, and turned right, into the guest room, prepared to snatch her up when she raced past again.

I heard her coming, laughing like a schoolgirl. As she neared, I reached out. She ran her right breast into my hand, and I gripped her soft globe as my left arm came around her waist. Now that she was caught, her laughter was uncontrollable. I picked her up, over my shoulder again, and ducked into the bedroom. She grabbed the doorframe, stopping my progress. I spanked her ass, and her hands released, trying to protect her firm butt.

There was an immediate flurry of grasping hands and ravenous lips, as clothing flew in all directions. Niola dropped to her knees, and slurped the head of my cock loudly. I yanked her bra up over her head. She grabbed my ass with both hands, and pulled me into her mouth deeper. We were pawing at each other.

I pulled out of her mouth and lifted her up, pressing her over onto her back. As soon as she hit the mattress, I spread her thighs wide and dove in, licking her pussy with passion. I wanted to taste her, to make her cum... and cum... and cum. My tongue traced her contours, teasing her lips, flicking cat-like across her clit, and dipping repeatedly into the hot depths of her vagina. I used everything I had learned, and a few experimental moves, to full effect. I made her gush, not once, but three times. The neighbours would most certainly have known what was going on, as she narrated at the top of her lungs. She was pretty wrung out after her orgasms, but I wasn't done yet.

I dragged her back up the bed, and entered her. She was breathing heavily, but her eyes were closed, and she wasn't very participative. I like to know that my bed mate is present, so I held in place, barely moving, until her eyes opened, and she smiled.

I smiled back, and kissed her, starting a furious shafting of her slippery snatch. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and her legs gripped at my waist, while I fucked her hard. She purred her enjoyment into my ear.

"You fuck me so good, baby. I love your big cock filling me up, stretching my pussy so much, making me scream. And I love feeling your cum when you shoot it inside me."

I know I needed to trust her, but part of me was worried that she was trying to get pregnant too. That is, until she said the next bit.

"I am so sorry for tricking you into getting Michelle pregnant. It wasn't fair to you, and I promise never to do anything like that again. I'm glad we are just going to be Godparents. I don't think I could handle one of my own right now."

Okay, that doesn't sound like someone trying to get pregnant, so I figured the coast was clear for launch. I was drilling her deep, and she was urging me on.

"C'mon baby, fill... my fucking...cunt with...your hot cum!" Niola demanded.

I did as requested, pumping everything I had into her. She cooed and stroked my hair gently, enjoying the warmth of my cum as it squirted deep within her.

I came home one afternoon, about two weeks later, to find Michelle and Amanda on the couch. They had been with us for a week or so, and the house had become baby central. I was feeling distinctly outnumbered by the XX chromosomes, and went to join Niola in the kitchen. As I came around the corner from the sun room into the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Niola was wearing a tiny thong bikini, and her firm ass was open for appreciative viewing. I whistled, and she giggled, doing a little bow, and spinning on the spot. The top barely covered her nipples. My cock began to stir. The thought of her in that suit in public, and it woke fully.

"Wow! That's some suit! Or not, depending on your point of view. For me?" I asked, my mouth watering.

"Who else?" she whispered, and pulled herself up onto the countertop. She wiggled her ass, getting comfortable, and opened her arms to me, beckoning me in for a hug and kiss, an offer I couldn't refuse.

I dropped my jacket on the floor, and stepped into her embrace. We kissed for several minutes, passionately mauling each other, tasting one another's tongues, and moaning our mutual love. Niola began to unbuckle my pants, and tugged my shirt up.

"Niola, Sweetheart... Our guests are in the living room," I protested, already knowing she wouldn't care.

"I don't care," she hissed. "I want your cock in me, now. Besides, there's only one of them that hasn't seen us fuck, or joined us while we fucked, or been fucked by us, for that matter. Have you forgotten whose baby that is?"

When she's right, she's right. I pulled my shirt off, then worked on my pants, while she tugged at the four strings that separated her from nudity. She then guided me into her hot little pussy, and hooked her ankles together behind my back. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and she pulled me in. Before she kissed me, she said one thing.

"Make me scream."

I started to shaft her firmly, and she started to moan. Her heels were spurring me deeper, and faster, so I dragged her butt a little closer to the edge of the counter, gaining some leverage. When I resumed my rhythm, her moans intensified, and I could feel her breasts jiggling against my chest. I fucked her harder, deeper, and more ravenously, pounding into her. She was getting louder, resting her head on my shoulder.

"We have... an audience," she whispered in my ear, breathlessly. "Do it, baby. Fuck my... brains out. Give her... something to... watch!"

I wiggled my hands under her ass, and picked her up, turning to pin her against the doorframe. I braced myself, and fucked her harder than I ever had. Her body was bouncing in my arms with each stroke, and now she was screaming, sounding like a strange, vibrating siren.

"WOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOHHH!" she screeched.

She wasn't heavy, but I hoped my arms wouldn't give out before I made her cum. I was hammering into her furiously, and it had the desired effect.

"Oh fuck.. Gonna... Cum... Gonna... Cum... Nowwwwwwww!" she shuddered and jerked, almost slipping out of my arms. I slowed my pace and held her close, keeping myself on the edge. When she had recovered her senses, she unlocked her ankles, I pulled out, and lowered her to her feet. She knelt and looked up at me impatiently. "Do it!"

I gripped my well lubricated dick and stroked like a madman. It wasn't long before I started to growl again. Niola's mouth opened wide.

Semen rocketed out. Most of it hit the target, but some missed to the left, marring her cheek. Then her nose, chin and hair took hits, before she sucked me in and swallowed the balance. She released me, and I slumped back against the edge of the counter. I looked over to the sun room.

Amanda was standing there, mouth agape, staring at Niola's nude body and cum slicked face. Niola licked her fingers and stared back. Amanda looked over at me, and her eyes dropped to my wilting cock, then she turned and left the room.

Two days later, I walked into the living room to find Amanda rubbing a cream onto Michelle's huge, distended belly. Michelle had her head back, eyes closed. She was wearing a soft, cotton bra, and there were dark, wet spots over her nipples.

Amanda saw me watching , and smiled, then gestured me closer. She unhooked the front of Michelle's bra, and let her massive, swollen, breasts spill out. A sticky, slightly yellow fluid leaked from her nipples. Amanda dipped her head, and licked the fluid from Michelle's left breast.

"C'est délicieux. Vous devriez l'essayer." she said quietly, before she wrapped her lips around the nipple, sucking gently. She pointed to Michelle's other breast.

I knelt and watched Amanda suckle, as Michelle began to moan softly. She squeezed the fat nipple slightly, and more fluid beaded up, trickling across her huge globe. I was mesmerized. It was so hot, I had to have some. Michelle's eyes were still closed. I leaned closer, and opened up.

It was warm, very sweet, thick and sticky. I closed my lips around the areola and applied a gentle suction. More fluid flowed into my mouth, and Michelle moaned louder, bringing her hand up to the back of my head.

"More," she purred, and we both increased our suckling appropriately. The flow of fluid increased. Amanda was right - it was delicious. Every few minutes, Michelle would request an increase, and we would feed more vigorously. Her moans increased, and she began to breathe more heavily, obviously enjoying it immensely. Her milk continued to flow freely. Both of us were suckling intensely now, and she was getting very excited. When she came, milk shot into my mouth, forcing me to gulp down the yummy secretions. Finished her orgasm, she tapped the back of my head, indicating that the buffet was closed.

I wiped my chin, and looked up. Niola was watching, and rubbing her clit through her shorts. I went to her, and we both retreated to the bedroom.