French Exchange Part Deux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible," she said, pulling my clothes off. I kissed her and she tasted the residue on my lips. "Yummy."

"I never knew breast milk was so good," I nodded.

"Colostrum," she corrected. "She won't produce milk until after she gives birth. This is called colostrum, kind of like emergency rations, until the grocery store opens. Except, these rations are more like dessert."

"Whatever you call it, I like it. Could have spent the day."

"Does that mean, you don't want mine, anymore?" she pouted, palming her beautiful breasts.

"Not at all, my love. Bring 'em on!" I laughed as I laid back on the bed. She leapt on me, and I found myself buried in an avalanche of kisses. My hands were full of soft breast, and firm ass. When there was a lull in the kissing, I looked up.

We had left the door open again, and had another naked intruder. Amanda leaned against the door, rubbing her crotch.

"Michelle est endormi, et je suis tellement excitée. Puis-je s'il vous plaît joindre à vous?" she begged. Well, at least she asked nicely.

I looked at Niola. "Your call."

The words were barely out of my mouth before Amanda was snuggled in between us, and she was barely in bed before we were all over her, hands and lips exploring and caressing her body. I, of course, immediately went for her breasts, inspecting them for evidence of tampering. They did seem to stand up more on her chest than seemed natural, and some vigorous fondling confirmed a somewhat strange consistency. They tasted normal, and her nipples sprang up quite nicely. There was a small scar in her armpit, which confirmed that Niola was, undoubtedly, correct in her initial assessment.

Niola had moved further south, and had begun to nibble Amanda's pussy gently, causing our guest to shiver slightly and moan. "Oh, oui, lécher ma chatte... "

Amanda wouldn't kiss me, which wasn't a huge surprise after my similar experience with Michelle. What was a surprise was her hand on my cock, stroking me gently, while I sucked her nipples. Niola was now fully engaged in Amanda's cunt, licking, kissing, sucking and probing her rapidly dampening hole. Within minutes she was on the verge, a testament to Niola's lesbian experience of the past. Her hand continued to stroke me, even as her orgasm washed over her.

"Oh, oui... Oui... Oui... Uhnn... Uhhhhhnnnn!" she grunted, surprisingly quietly.

Niola came up from between her legs, and Amanda kissed her, much to my consternation. She saw the hand stroking my cock, and softly asked a question. "Voulez-vous sa queue à l'intérieur vous? Voulez-vous qu'il vous baiser maintenant, comme il l'a fait Michelle? Il sera doux, si vous avez besoin qu'il soit."

Amanda looked up at me, and I looked back. Yes, if you want me to fuck you, like I did to Michelle, I will be gentle with you.

She closed her eyes and answered. "Oui, s'il vous plaît. Baise-moi."

I looked over at Niola for a second, and she immediately got my unspoken question. "Right. Just a sec," she said, lunging over to the bedside cabinet, and retrieving one of our backup condoms. She ripped the package open with her teeth, and unrolled the thin membrane down my shaft. "Not again," she added with a wink. She placed my knob at Amanda's opening, and patted my butt. "She's all yours."

I pressed gently. She was plenty wet enough, but virginaly tight, and after only about two inches were in, she asked me to stop.

"Arrêtez-vous ici pour une minute, s'il vous plaît. Donnez-moi le temps de se détendre." I waited, watching her eyes while she relaxed, and stretched to accommodate me. She looked at me, and nodded.

I pushed deeper, and the process was repeated. A few more pauses, and she was finally able to take all of me. She turned and rattled off a few comments to Niola, who was fingering her own pussy, but she spoke so quickly I didn't catch it. I looked at Niola, who filled in the blanks.

"She says that yours is only the second cock to be inside her, ever." I was a bit surprised at that, but Niola continued. "She also said something that I am reluctant to tell you about... because I'm sure it will go right to your head... but it has to do with your size." She smiled, and kissed me. "Just remember whose man you are, you fucking stud."

Amanda was breathing in little, short, panting breaths, that got sharper as I started to fuck her slowly. She had one hand on my chest, and one on my ass, and she soon had the hang of directing my motions by patting me in the appropriate area. At first, she was mostly telling me to slow down, but about ten minutes in, the hand on my ass began to take over. Her breathing started to reflect more pleasure than pain, and I picked up the pace a little. She began to flush, and came seconds later. She was a quiet cummer, not a screamer, like my Niola. The lack of volume didn't appear to diminish her pleasure, though, as she was growing redder each time she had an orgasm.

The rubber was going to let me last quite a while, and I kept my pace steady and controlled, so I wouldn't run out of gas before I could cum. It was Niola who pulled me back, suggesting a position change. I think she had some selfish motives, as well, but I was soon back in Amanda's cunt, shafting her from behind. Niola had taken the spot on her back, legs spread wide, for Amanda's tongue to explore.

I was soon pounding my cock into Amanda's vagina, and she was shuddering through another orgasm. Then another, and yet another. I admit, I was getting tired. Niola was sweating and screaming through her third orgasm under Amanda's tongue, who was apparently also a highly qualified lesbian licker. After a few more minutes, I was done. I pulled out and crashed down beside Niola, just about the time she had number four.

She looked at me, with a dazed expression. She was suffering from post-orgasmic stress, poor dear. She was a puddle of flesh, unable to focus, or speak. She was an orgasm addict. Usually, I was her dealer, but today I had been replaced by Amanda and her superior oral skills.

Niola pushed free of Amanda's attentions, and reached out for me. She literally ripped the condom off my cock, and wearily straddled me. She impaled herself in one stroke, groaning loudly. She was going to get me off, and began to fuck with all the energy she had, while I propped her up. Amanda took a position behind her, providing vertical support, and reaching around to grope her tits as well.

As the effects of her most recent orgasm waned, Niola gained energy, control and enthusiasm. Before long, she was bouncing feverishly on my cock. The sight of her magnificent breasts jiggling in the hands of another woman, was having its inevitable effect.

"Niola, my love, I'm gonna fill you up, unless you have another location in mind."

Amanda may not speak much English, but she was still pretty observant. She was gesturing to her mouth. "Dans ma bouche! Je tiens à le goûter."

I was pretty surprised, and so was Niola. She shrugged, and lifted off, allowing me to stand beside the bed. Both ladies perched on the bed's edge, mouths open and sexy pink tongues extended. Now that I had them side by side, for comparison, I can say that Amanda's tits were a little fuller, and rode higher, but Niola's breasts were larger overall, and had that 'je ne sais quoi' that tipped the balance.

I had finished my boob window shopping, and felt the cum rising from my balls. I wanked faster, and sprayed both blondes with goo. Amanda tried to catch as much as she could, while Niola just let me spew, knowing she could clean up after.

Speaking of after...I was done. For the second time , I watched my darling and a lesbian kiss each other, sharing and spreading my cum over each other's faces. My cock softened slightly, but didn't wilt, as the scene played out before me. When the girls had finished cleaning each other, they both went to work on me. Niola peeked up at me.

"You're sure I can't be a lesbian?" I asked her. She laughed.

"No, darling, you can't," she purred.

A couple of weeks later, Michelle had the baby. I chickened out, and Niola took my place in the delivery room. In the next few weeks, Amanda and I repeated our tandem breastfeeding routine, several times, when it didn't interfere with the baby's schedule. Michelle was a fountain, spraying milk from her nipples when suitably aroused. I was a little jealous of Amanda when they left for home, knowing she would still be able to nurse alongside my son, who was cute as hell, by the way. But that was my only regret, and was far outweighed by our return to normalcy.

Niola and I were snuggled in bed that night. The house was quiet, and empty, save for us.

"Are you going to miss your friend, Sweetheart?" I asked, stroking her hair.

"Actually, no. No, I won't miss her, because I have missed being alone with you. Now that I have you to myself again, I am fine. I know you will miss her tits, you predictable man." I blushed. "As for me, I've had enough lesbian pussy for quite some time.

"Me too," I smiled, and we both laughed, snuggling deeper in each other's arms. We made love one more time that night, before falling asleep, cuddling like soul mates. I loved her, and she loved me.

All was right in the world.