French Frolics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock hardened instantly in Yvette's hand. I began to ease her onto her back but she resisted. "Not yet darling. First I want to lick your lollipop." I lay back as she stroked her lips down my body, sucking each of my nipples, and nibbling at the soft skin of my lower belly. Finally, she reached my cock, not immediately taking it into her mouth, but first blowing a stream of cool breath up and down my length. I was surprised how sexy I found that, then my eyes closed with pleasure as her soft lips closed over the tip of my dick. She sucked it for a few moments then plucked her lips off me, running her tongue lightly down the underside of my shaft in a swirling motion.

Over the next few minutes Yvette did some amazing things with her lips, tongue and fingertips, quickly brining me close to cumming. But before I got there she released my cock. I groaned in frustration, but she shooshed me. Then she started to tease all around my prick -- my belly, my scrotum, my inner thighs, the area between my balls and my arse, and my backside itself. She kissed, licked, sucked, nibbled, stroked, tickled...when she eased two fingers into my anal passage and started working them around inside me I was amazed how erotic I found it. The overall effect of her attentions was to keep me hard but let my closeness to orgasm ebb back slightly, like a tide rolling back down the beach, only to inevitably surge back up it in due course.

Three or four times Yvette did that to me, taking me to the very edge then easing off. It gave me the most incredible feelings of arousal, but at the same time it was excruciating. Finally, when I was on the point of begging her to let me cum, she wrapped her lips around me again and started mouth-fucking me, one hand pumping the base of my cock and the other gently massaging my scrotum. It took only a few seconds of that before, with a huge burst of breath, I erupted like a volcano into her mouth. She made a show of swallowing, then lay on top of me, grinning into my face. "Oh my Robbie, what a big amount of juice. I hope there's plenty more where that came from, we have a long night ahead of us." We kissed for a few minutes while I played with Yvette's breasts and she kneaded my cock, then she pushed me onto my back. "And now, my love, I fuck you."

As she swung her leg across me I watched nervously. The last female to ride me had been a teenage virgin, who'd gyrated around so much it felt as if she was trying to tear my cock off. However, I'd already had ample evidence that Yvette knew what she was doing. With her hand she slowly fed the tip of my prick into her cunt, then plunged down on me, scooching around a bit to make herself comfortable. Then she proceeded to give me the most amazing fuck of my life to that point. She pumped slowly up and down on me, her hands massaging my chest and belly, her eyes closed in concentration, whispering, seemingly to herself, "Oui, baise-moi cheri." (that's "fuck me" I later learned.)

It was what she did with her vagina that was extraordinary though. Her muscular control was astonishing, and it felt as if she was actually massaging my dick with her labia and the walls of her pussy, clutching tightly around me, varying the pressure she exerted even in the course of sliding up and down me. Even though it created the most intense sexual feelings I could ever remember, she somehow managed to keep me going far longer than was normal for me. I have no idea where or how she developed her technique, but if she could teach it she'd be a rich woman! By the time I felt my orgasm building I was half-delirious with lust. Just as I started to cum Yvette began to surge up and down on me, screaming further obscenities in French. We came at exactly the same time, with fireworks exploding in my head and my hips bucking a foot off the bed as my cock tried to maintain deep contact with her wonderful cunt. Afterwards I sank back into the bed, my entire body trembling as if I'd just suffered an electric shock. Yvette pitched forward onto my chest, kissed me on the nose and whispered breathlessly, "There, Robbie my love, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

I was still stiff inside her, and still feeling incredibly aroused. I flipped her on her back and, as she squealed with laughter, I threw all my remaining strength into pounding into her again, thrusting to the hilt with fast strokes. I didn't last long that time, but Yvette waved her legs in the air with joy as I fucked her, screaming "Oh oui oui oui!" as I came.

Some time later I was awoken from drowsing by Yvette easing her body out from beneath me. I glanced at the clock -- it was the middle of the night. As I heard her gathering her clothes together I leaned up on one elbow and asked what she was doing. Avoiding looking at me, she said, "It is time I go now Robert. Thank you for giving me the best day of my life, I will always remember it."

My mouth dropped open in shock. I heard myself stutter, "Yvette, you can't go, not now."

Sighing, she turned to face me, and I saw her make-up had been smeared with tear tracks. "Robert, you've been very sweet to me, but you don't have to do this anymore. I've had a truly wonderful day, and you were far nicer than I had a right to expect -- but I know you didn't want to do it. I am so sorry for what I did -- it was repellent and evil. I swear, I would never have really used those photos to hurt you. I'm going home now to destroy them once and for all. You have nothing more to fear."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Bugger the photos, I don't care about them anymore. Yvette, please, stay with me. I've had a brilliant time too, and I want you here, with me. I really do."

Yvette looked very sad. "Robert, I am so much in love with you it hurts me physically to be near you at school every day. But as much as I love you, I don't think you can give me what I need from you. I'm pleased you have enjoyed me, but I don't want to become just your little fuck buddy. I need more than that, and it is not fair of me to demand it from you."

My rational mind had long since ceased to function; I let my heart speak for me. "It's not just the sex, I mean that was amazing, obviously, but...I don't want a fuck buddy, I want Yvette Patrice Mouthillon, the sweet, beautiful, intelligent, funny girl I've spent the last 12 hours with. You were right before, I've never given you a chance. Now that I've given myself a chance to get to know you, I can't believe how stupid I've been for the last year not allowing myself to be with you every moment of every day. I love you Yvette, and I don't want you to go away from me, ever."

Now it was her jaw which dropped in astonishment. She sat on the bed and stared at me in wonderment. "Robbie, please, if you are just saying this to get me to stay the night, please tell me. It would hurt me too much if you were just playing with me, I don't think I could take that."

Desperate to convince her now, I wrapped my hands around one of hers. I half-whispered, "Yvette, look into my eyes. I have never been more serious in my life than right now. I love you, and if I can't convince you not to leave now I think my heart will break."

At that tears streamed down her face, and her smile lit up the room. Wiping her eyes with her forearm, she swung into the bed and snuggled up to me, murmuring, "Oh Robbie darling, I love you so very, very much."

*

Postscript

Yvette stayed the rest of the night, and most of Sunday. At work on the Monday she was back to her usual image -- black clothes, no make-up, those plain glasses -- but there was a new radiance about her that nobody in the staff room could fail to notice. We had agreed to keep our relationship a secret until we were sure of each other -- well, until Yvette was sure of me, anyway -- but every time I saw her I found it difficult not to take her in my arms and kiss her. After a couple of days my best friend among our colleagues, Shirley Stringer, who knew about Yvette's crush on me, joked to me, "Looks like la Mouthillon has finally found someone to give her a good seeing to. It's not you is it 'Robaire'?" I laughed off the suggestion while not actually answering it.

A couple of weeks later we let it casually slip that we were now living together. Poor Shirley nearly choked on her coffee when she heard that! She cornered me and demanded all the gory details, but I adopted an unaccustomed gentlemanly discretion and left out most of the details. Of course, I'd immediately ended my affair with Inderjit. I told her she should concentrate on qualifying for the university place she'd been offered in far-away Manchester, and forget about me. She's always been quite a stoic girl and she took it well, and we remained friends in the classroom, which was nice.

With my help, Yvette's gradually changing her image at school: brighter colours, designer spectacles, a touch of tasteful make-up, and so on. We're engaged now. I've introduced her to my parents -- they adore her -- and we're planning to visit her family in the summer. She's teaching me to speak French properly in preparation for that. Even now, I find it incredible that my life has changed so much in such a short timeframe. I'd never previously met a woman I could even vaguely imagine growing old with; but now, I think my heart really would break if I couldn't spend the rest of my life with Yvette Mouthillon.

12