French Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and reached behind to undo her bra. She took it off and added it to the pile, covering her breasts with one arm. Cindy looked up briefly and again spotted Therese, who blew Cindy a kiss. Cindy wasn't sure how to feel about Therese. The girl had practically raped her, for Pete's sake. On the other hand, she'd never had an orgasm that felt like that before.

Her panties remained. With the hand that wasn't being used to shield her chest, Cindy tugged her panties down, still damp from before, until they dropped to her feet, and she kicked them aside. She hid her crotch with her hand.

"Arms at your sides, Cindy!" Julie called to her. Cindy sighed and wrenched her arms away, forcing her wrists to stay near her hips. Well, now she was one of the nude girls, she thought to herself. She'd officially been demoted. Or maybe promoted, she wasn't sure.

All the clothed girls appraised her and her heart raced. Cindy's one comfort at that moment was that she had always thought she had a good body. Thin, with nice round breasts and buns, nice long legs. Sometimes she wondered if any boys at school every fantasized about her. Now, it pleased her some to see the admiration and approval on the girls faces. Marie, seemingly unable to even look at all anymore, was staring at the floor.

"Lovely," Julie said. "And now, one of our fine madames here will choose your fate. Who's turn is it this time?" Cindy saw one of the clothed girls raise her hand. She hadn't noticed her before. The girl was blonde, medium height, fairly pretty, maybe in her early 20s. Cindy tried to read her expression and decided that maybe the girl would be alright--not as crazy as some of the others perhaps. She was in no hurry to be faced with another Therese.

"Ah yes, Gabrielle," Julie acknowledged her, and the other girls turned toward her and murmurred their support. Gabrielle got up and stepped forward. She took her place directly in front of Cindy and looked her in the eyes. Cindy met her gaze briefly but then lowered her eyes again. Gabrielle put her hands on Cindy's shoulders and rubbed them a little. Cindy looked at her. The girl smiled at her in a friendly reassuring way and Cindy relaxed a little. She had indeed been lucky to draw this girl rather than a more sadistic one.

Gabrielle's hands came together at Cindy's neck, then moved down to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them gently. With the cold room and her nerves, Cindy's nipples were very hard when Gabrielle touched them. She could hear more murmurs and giggles from the girls. Gabrielle gestured and said something to one of the nude girls. Cindy randomly wondered whether the nude girls were each assigned to a specific clothed girl. She supposed that was probably so. The girl Gabrielle had addressed, a shapely young brunette, came forward, brought a plain wooden chair over and put it down next to Gabrielle. Cindy saw the girl's large breasts jiggle as she performed the action. Gabrielle put a hand on the girl's face. The girl made a little curtsy and returned to where she'd been standing. Gabrielle took the chair and offered it to Cindy. She sat down, the wood cold against her skin. Gabrielle then took hold of her below her knees and tugged slightly, indicating that she wanted Cindy to move her body closer to the edge of the seat. Cindy obeyed. She was starting to see what Gabrielle had in mind. Her suspicions were confirmed when Gabrielle gently pulled Cindy's legs apart until they were at quite a wide angle. Cindy gasped at the cool air near her crotch and blushed at the realization that she was flashing her vagina to the girls sitting in front of her.

Gabrielle came close and whispered in her ear. "Just breathe and have no worry, you will be well." Cindy nodded. Gabrielle kissed her cheek and stroked Cindy's hair. She appreciated the French girl's tenderness and care, even if this was a very bizarre scene. And right then and there, Cindy had to admit to herself that since her encounter with Therese in the hall, something had been awakened inside her. She'd had no idea it was there but now she sensed it.

"Pick a girl," Gabrielle instructed her, indicating the group of nude girls. Cindy looked over at them. Pick one? What for, she wondered. She scanned the group of girls and her eyes fell on Claire, who was making eye contact with her. Claire was obviously the only girl that Cindy already knew, so she chose her, indicating her selection to Gabrielle, who called Claire to her. She stepped forward obediently. Gabrielle put her hand on Claire's bare lower back and whispered something in her ear. Claire glanced at Cindy, then nodded and curtsied to Gabrielle.

Gabrielle went back over to Cindy while Claire knelt down between Cindy's legs. The assembled girls started laughing and murmurring. She whispered to Cindy, "Relax and let it happen. If you don't feel you can finish, wait for a while and then pretend, yes?" Gabrielle stepped back. Cindy thought she understood what was to happen. She would have to perform with all of these eyes on her, like a circus act. She couldn't believe she was in this situation.

Claire was waiting between Cindy's legs, her hands resting on her lower thighs. Then Claire brought her head up to Cindy's crotch and Cindy could feel her lips and tongue against her exposed pussy. It felt soft and warm. Claire looked at her and rubbed Cindy's clitoris with her fingers. Cindy could feel her body responding to the touch. Then Claire was licking her clit and slipping two fingers into her vagina. Oh my God, that feels amazing, Cindy thought. She tensed up, down to her toes. Cindy steadied herself with her hands on the chair. It was hard to forget the fact that everyone was watching her: Her face reacting, her chest rising and falling, her legs and pelvis moving uncontrollably while Claire pleasured her. She knew she had to tune them all out though. Just let it happen, as Gabrielle had told her.

Cindy gripped the chair to make sure she wouldn't fall, then let her head fall back, her eyes close and her mouth open. She moaned slightly. Cindy knew Claire must have done this many times before. Her fingers probed her moist pussy, smoothly and firmly. Sometimes Claire would stick her tongue inside as well. Cindy was going to come soon, she could feel it. Claire slipped two fingers deep inside her while tonguing her clit, and Cindy climaxed. She heard loud moans escape her mouth and felt her hips bucking back and forth on the chair, her knees flapping side to side. When it was over she opened her eyes and noticed that she'd put her hand on Claire's head. She hadn't realized she'd done that. Then she noticed the other girls, clapping and cheering. Therese just smiled at her knowingly. Marie just looked shocked. Cindy felt Claire's hands behind her knees and looked at her. Claire was looking right back. Cindy wasn't sure what to do. She reached down and took one of Claire's hands. Claire just half-smiled, shrugged, then looked away again. She got up and went over to the other girls again. Cindy realized that her legs were still splayed. She brought her knees together again and sat up straight, blushing.

"Very good, Cindy!" Julie exclaimed, and the girls voiced their agreement. "You may take Marie and go." Cindy gathered up her clothes while Marie, her hands free now, bolted for the door, speechless, not looking at anyone.

Cindy stood up and saw Gabrielle still sitting with some of the clothed girls. Gabrielle looked back at her. A silly notion occurred to Cindy just then. "Oh, what the hell," she thought to herself and curtsied to the group of girls. They laughed and clapped. Therese looked amazed. Gabrielle blew Cindy a kiss and smiled. Cindy beamed and left the room, still naked, clutching her belongings.

Cindy opened the door to their room and found Marie lying on one of the beds. Cindy went to the other bed, put her clothes back on and then sat down. She remained quiet for a while. Finally she stammered, "What did... Did they do anything or...?"

"No... Not really." Marie sat up and looked at her. "Cindy... I don't even know where to start. I mean, what the fuck?"

"Yeah."

"I'm just glad we got out of there... That you... got us out of there." Cindy didn't reply. "You're okay?" Marie asked. Cindy nodded. "Were you... I mean, did you... like it?"

"Marie!"

"Well you looked pretty comfortable to me!"

Cindy shrugged. "I was just... I had to get you away from them, didn't I?" she said.

"Yeah... And thanks, by the way. Trust me, I'll never forget it, even if I wanted to..." Marie rubbed her face and sighed. "Ugh, fuck... This is all my fault, you know. I'm the one who picked this insane place."

"There's no way you could've known."

"Yeah." They paused for a minute. Marie looked out the window. It was getting dark.

"Could've been worse," Cindy said, and Marie stared at her. "I mean, you know, they could've slit our throats or whatever."

"Yeah, true. But... how the hell... I mean, they're just so..." Marie trailed off, motioning with her hand.

"French?" Cindy offered. That made Marie laugh. Cindy joined in.

"God," Marie muttered as the laughs subsided. "What time is it?"

"Don't know."

"I guess it doesn't matter anyway with the jet lag. Let's just sleep, hmm?"

"Okay."

Minutes later, they turned out the light and went to bed. Cindy lay awake for a while, listening to Marie's breathing, thinking. Eventually she drifted off too.

The next morning, Cindy awoke to find Marie's bed already empty. Judging by the sunlight, she had slept in pretty late. She wasn't really surprised after what all had happened the day before. She got up, showered and dressed. She was going to go look for Marie but just then, Marie came in the door.

"Good, you're up," Marie said. "I've been online and making calls. I found us a different place we can stay. I don't know about you but I'm not staying in this psychotic place anymore."

"Okay, sounds good." Cindy was surprised to realize that she was actually a little disappointed. While the girls' methods at this place were obviously extreme and even scary at times, she had to admit to herself that she had discovered a new side of herself to explore. And she would. But now was not the time for that.

And so, Marie and Cindy left the hostel and stayed elsewhere. Putting the events behind her, Cindy thought Marie had a decent remainder of their vacation, as did Cindy. They did the usual things. Sightseeing, eating, drinking, relaxing. Then, all too soon, the time came for them to fly back.

On the plane, Cindy's mind kept returning to the hostel, and she wouldn't be too surprised if she were to ever find her way back there again.

12