French Isn't Just For Kissing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jade1017
Jade1017
37 Followers

I arched my back, jutting my tits towards him. I slid a hand down in between my legs and began strumming my love button, while Mike continued to fuck me. It only took seconds for me to come- I cried out as he slammed my hips down over his cock, little waves of intense pleasure coursing through my wet box.

"So good," I sighed after it was over. I put a hand on his chest. "Let me flip over."

Mike lifted me off his cock, and slid the now come-stained panties down off my body. We rearranged so I was in front of him on my hands and knees, facing Will. He gave me a saucy wink as I took Mike's length into my pussy, clearly enjoying how I closed my eyes in pleasure and reached up to play with my clit again as his friend fucked me.

Mike started thrusting into me harder, way harder than he had been before, his balls slapping against my ass deliciously.

"How you doin', Teach?" Will asked playfully, leisurely stroking his semi-hard prick.

"Ah...a-amazing," I breathed. I love being fucked hard, so it was way more difficult to speak than I'd thought it would be. I knew I was going to come again very soon- every time Mike's cock slid out of me, the bottom of his cock would graze against my sensitive clit. So much better than playing with myself solo!

He got up off the bed and stood in front of me. He took his cock in his hand and brushed the head against my cheek. I smirked up at him. "Feeling left out?"

His eyes narrowed. "Suck me, Teach."

I opened my mouth, but didn't do anything else. He took the hint and slid his impressive meat down my throat, just as he had earlier that morning. He grasped the sides of my head, and cupped my face gently, sliding my lips up and down his cock.

It was probably the hottest blowjob I'd ever given- all I had to do is keep my mouth open, and suck occasionally, and Will fucked my face slowly, deliberately, taking great care not to choke me with his enormous prick.

Behind me, Mike was thrusting quickly, the fierceness of his pumping making my tits slap together. Will noticed this, and muttered, "Dude, tit-handle her!" Mike immediately reached under me to use my tits as handles, stroking his thumbs over the hard nipples as he pounded into me.

I whimpered around Will's girth- it all felt so good, and I didn't want them to stop, ever. Mike actually started thrusting faster, his ball sac slapping against my clit, my ass, everywhere, stabbing into me with such force that I'm certain he poked the tip of Will's cock as it slid down my throat.

I felt his cock twitch, deep inside my cunt, and he immediately began to come, bathing my insides with his hot cream. With each thrust, he forced his hot load deeper into me- the last thrust set off my own orgasm, leaving me twitching and clenching around his softening dick.

Will pulled his cock out of my mouth and jerked it a few times until he came, spurting his come all over my face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, eager to catch the last of the sweet droplets. When he was finished, I quickly used my fingers to scoop up his discarded cream.

Mike rolled me over, and I giggled, stretching contentedly on the bed. "I am so glad I came and woke you two up!"

"You came, all right," Mike said with a snicker. He lay down next to me, spooning me and cupping my still-sensitive tits.

"A few times," Will added. He sat down on his own bed. "It was cute."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes. I checked my watch. "We've got forty-five minutes until we have to meet the rest of the group. I should get back and have a shower."

"You could shower here, with us," Mike suggested, kissing my neck. His dick stirred, poking me in the behind, already raring to go again!

"Nice try," I said, wiggling away from him. "We have an entire week, it's only been a day!"

***

The next few days were a blur- thankfully, Emily was under the impression that I was leaving the room early in the morning to go to the gym that was attached to our hostel. Every morning, I woke them up by sucking their cocks. Those boys fucked me as hard and as often as they could. One night, Will even ate me while I sucked Mike's dick. Their reasoning behind that was so I didn't make any noise. Probably a good thing- Will definitely knew how to use his tongue!

By mid-week, the kids were exhausted. Jet-lag had caught up to everyone and all they wanted to do was spend an afternoon napping and watching movies. The other chaperones and I decided that it would be all right and still within schedule for us to have a siesta day, with a tour of Versailles in the late afternoon before dinner.

When we gathered the kids in the common room, they all cheered. Coach Kelly held up his beefy hands and added, "No one leaves the hostel. You guys can watch movies down here, you can use the gym facilities, there's a pool... you can take naps, whatever it is, you have to say here. We're going to meet to leave for our tour at 4:30 sharp, you hear?"

When they all nodded excitedly, he said, "Dismissed!"

Several of the girls headed upstairs to take naps. Emily told me on her way by that she was planning on taking a quick nap and then a shower, if I wanted to shower first. I smiled and told her that I was going to be spending my siesta checking in with the various groups. By the looks on my boys' faces, I definitely wasn't going to be resting!

The second I walked into their room, they pounced. Even though I was wearing the same yoga pants I'd put on for the flight, they eyed my figure hungrily, as if I hadn't spent any time with them all week! Right.

Will wasted no time in getting me out of my clothing. He pushed my tits out of the cups of my cream-colored lacy bra and began sucking on them earnestly, while Mike ran his hands up and down my hips from behind me and kissed my neck. I moaned appreciatively when he slipped a hand into my panties to stroke my pussy. Soon after, they tugged everything off me, leaving me naked as a jaybird and super hot for both of them.

"Towards the bed, dude," Mike murmured to Will. It was rare for him to call the shots. I wondered briefly what they were up to.

They got me down on the bed, and immediately started pulling off their clothing. Both cocks were ready to go- hard and throbbing, and I couldn't wait to suck them. I grasped one in each hand, and began licking the tip of Mike's dick.

I alternated back and forth between them, licking and slurping on their cockheads. I loved taking their cocks between my pouty lips. Before I could get any further, though, Will stopped me. "We have something better planned, Teach," he said lasciviously.

Mike sat down beside me, and pulled me into his lap, kissing me deeply and playing with my tits. I ground my pussy over his crotch, rubbing the tip of his dick with my cunt until he begged me to fuck him.

I grinned at him as I lowered myself slowly over his throbbing length. He watched me, his mouth open slightly and his eyes glazed a bit. He filled me up good, and I took my time raising myself up and sliding back down, savoring how big he felt inside me.

"Please, faster," he murmured. I complied immediately- sliding up and down his dick faster made my clit hum with excitement.

It was then that Will moved to stand behind me and grazed my sides gently with his fingertips.

I threw my head back, and looked up at him with a goofy smile. "Hiiii," I said happily. "Whaddya going to do to me, Will?"

His eyes were dark, almost feral when he replied, "I'm going to fuck your pretty little asshole."

I stopped. "Wait, what?"

Will pulled me and Mike towards him. "Mike and I have been talking," he explained as he trailed a hand down the small of my back towards my heart-shaped butt. "We've been able to fuck you and lick your pussy, but we haven't fucked you at the same time."

"And you want to put that-" –I pointed at his cock, "-up my ass? Are you crazy? It's not going to fit!"

"We'll take it slow," he assured me. "Just keep fucking Mike. He loves stuffing his prick into your tight little pussy." He stroked my asshole. "Don't pay any attention to me."

I kept riding Mike's dick, moaning when his ballsac slapped against my clit. He felt so good in my pussy, and it felt even better when I felt his fingers strumming against my clit while his mouth sucked on my hard nipples.

I came once, twice like that, trying not to shriek in delight as he gnawed on my nipples. His cock slid in and out of my wet cunt easily now, fucking me as hard as he could without bouncing me completely off the bed.

Then I felt it.

Will had worked his finger up my ass.

It felt amazing. I had Mike's thick cock stuffed into my pussy, while Will slowly fucked my virgin asshole with his finger. He slid a finger near my pussy, and used my juices to lube up my tight ass to make way for his straining dick.

"Oh my God," I breathed. "Okay, okay, okay, fuck my ass, Will, fuck it!"

"Much better," Will smirked. He lined his cock up with my puckered asshole, and eased the tip in. I moaned loudly. Mike shut me up by kissing me, sticking his tongue down my throat and occupying me while his friend set about reaming my little butt.

"Almost there, Teach," Will hissed, sliding his cock further up my rear. He slid in and out slowly, opening my hole a little each time. In my pussy, Mike had slowed to a stop, and settled for rocking us back and forth.

"Is... is it in?" I asked. I realized that I sounded like a dope, but I didn't care- this was the first time I'd had anything other than an adventurous finger up my butt, and I couldn't believe that I was loving it. It felt exquisite. I felt so full, so full of cock that I was stuffed. Legitimately.

"To the balls," Will said, sounding relieved. He snaked his hands around to cup my tits. "Do you want us to fuck you together, Teach?"

I hissed as he slid slowly out of my ass and then thrust back in experimentally. That sounded like heaven. "Yes," I hissed. "Fuck me hard!"

Together they started to move. I came just from the excitement of having two dicks inside me, and they snickered when I shook a bit in their arms.

They fucked me long and slow, and each time one of them withdrew the other was thrusting in, keeping a delicious rhythm. Once, twice, they got off-kilter and they both thrust at the same time, leaving me breathless and on the verge of coming again.

Speeding up the pace of their fucking proved to be the ultimate undoing for Will. Their balls slapped against each other, against my clit, as they worked into me together. Then, I felt the strangest sensation. Will was coming, blasting volleys of hot cream up my asshole. He buried his face in my neck as he continued to fuck my ass, groaning.

"Oh my God," he murmured, kissing the sensitive place where my neck met my collarbone. "You're so hot, Teach... can you feel me coming in your ass?"

I grabbed at his head, trapped in between my boys, impaled on their cocks. "I love it, fill me with your come!"

Mike groaned just then. "Dude, I can like, feel your dick through her! It's so weird!" He ground into me again, so deep I could swear he was fucking my liver. "It was kind of like having a vibe near the head of my dick... I think I'm going to come soon."

I giggled.

Will lifted his head. "Weird," he said. Though his cock was undoubtedly soft, he kept fucking my tight little hole, until his cock hardened up again.

I turned to look at him in surprise. "Again?" I breathed.

Will's lips quirked into a saucy grin. "For you, of course." He slid in and out of my ass easily this time. I pushed my bum back towards him.

Mike's pace was wild by now, slapping his balls against my sensitive clit as he pounded into my pussy. I bounced up and down his thick pecker, and I cried out when I came again. I was boneless in their arms, and I almost couldn't handle it when Mike began twitching inside me, and poured his come into my cunt.

So many sensations all at once- my orgasm, the jets of come up my pussy, and Will's dick hard and insistently fucking my ass, all made me slightly crazy.

"Jesus Christ," was all I could manage, lazily sliding up and down Mike's cock.

Will reached around and began to stroke my clit in time with his thrusts. Too soon, I was coming again, crying because it was so intense, so close to the last one that I didn't know what to do but stay put on Mike's softening dick and taking Will's length up into my ass, where he promptly blasted another load of his hot come.

I collapsed onto Mike's chest, completely and utterly spent. I had both cocks still inside me, but I couldn't move.

"That was awesome," Mike said a while later.

They had eased themselves out of my thoroughly fucked holes, and had immediately gathered me into their arms to cuddle. Mike was in front of me, his chest warm on my cheek, while Will was behind me. My ass was lined up perfectly with his dick, and my back to his chest. I closed my eyes- I felt so content, so sated, with my boys holding me so close to them.

Unfortunately, it couldn't last.

My iPhone alarm went off seconds later, and I panicked. We only had half an hour to get cleaned up, and here I was, a quivering mess of come. I pulled away from them, not without protestations and a slightly hopeful suggestion from Mike that I just go as I was, and they could spend the rest of the evening delighting in the fact that they knew that I was slippery with their deposits. I kissed both of them and went back to my room to get myself cleaned up and presentable before the tour of Versailles.

God knows that the bus was going to be hell enough on my poor, abused bum.

***

The rest of the trip followed suit, and soon after, the boys graduated. I see them from time to time, and every time they come home from college they bring a friend or two to play with.

Jade1017
Jade1017
37 Followers