French Kissing for Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,365 Followers

Jeannie's eyes were sparkling. "Did I just hear you say they were in bed together?"

"Yep, they sure are."

"Jeez, I must give Dad a message, let him know I'm okay with this. Hmm. I know, tell your Mom to tell him, 'have fun, and don't let the family down'."

Kirsty grinned. "Mom? Tell Mr. Evensen that Jeannie says, 'have fun and don't let the family down'." She hung up, laughing.

Jeannie grinned at her. "Well, fancy that. Our little scheme seems to be working."

"Yeah, it does. What do you think about it?"

"About them being in bed together, you mean?"

"Yeah."

"Heck, they're unattached adults, it's up to them."

Kirsty laughed. "So are we!"

"They have each other, we don't even have boyfriends."

"Yet."

"Yet," conceded Jeannie. She yawned. "Bed time. Oh, shit!"

"What?"

"The spare bed's not made up yet. I forgot."

"Never mind," said Kirsty, "it will only take a minute. Or I could come in with you?"

Jeannie grinned. "Yeah, why not? My bed's big enough."

"I sleep nude," said Kirsty.

"You share your home with a woman. I have to share with Dad, so I usually wear a big ol' t-shirt, but tonight I think I shall continue the no clothes experiment. Nude for me, too."

Kirsty yawned. "Bedtime."

Twenty minutes later, teeth brushed, washed and naked, the two girls were in Jeannie's big bed, lights out. They lay quietly for a while.

"Kirsty?"

"Mmm?"

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

Kirsty laughed. "I never stopped you in the past."

Jeannie chuckled, a soft sound in the darkness. "Kirsty, are you still virgin?"

There was silence for a while, then Kirsty spoke softly. "That certainly was personal."

"Oh. Sorry, forget it," said Jeannie, wishing she hadn't asked.

"No, it's okay, I don't mind. Yeah, I guess I am. At least, no prick has penetrated my maidenly portal. You?"

"Um, no."

"No? Tell me! When? Who?" There was a pause. "Or tell me it's none of my fucking business."

"It's none of your fucking business," said Jeannie lightly. "But I'll tell you anyway."

"So?"

"Last summer? When I stayed with my aunt Betty?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, my cousin Joey and I got talking about sex one day. I can't remember why, or how, but I do remember us agreeing that we wanted to know more, so we did it."

"And?"

"Good, after I lost my cherry, but lacking something. I guess just liking someone might not be enough."

"Maybe," said Kirsty, "but maybe it was because it was your cousin, and you knew the relationship wasn't going anywhere. Maybe that's why it wasn't better for you." Kirsty giggled. "What's it like, feeling a boy's prick going into you?"

"He felt huge, at first, but after we got going it was good."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes, but very briefly, then it felt good. Not great, but pleasant."

There was silence in the darkness for a while, then Kirsty spoke quietly. "It's time we got us some guys. I wanna feel what it's like to fuck."

"It's good, you'll enjoy it." There was a pause. "Kirsty?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you another personal question?"

Kirsty laughed. "Shoot?"

"Have you ever made love to another girl? Or woman, come to that?"

"You're certainly the one for questions tonight, Jeannie."

"Well?"

"Sort of. Once."

"Sort of? Who? Anyone I know?"

"I don't think so." Kirsty laughed. "It was my cousin, my cousin Ellie. Mom and I were staying with Ellie and her folks, about three months ago. They don't have two spare rooms, so I was sharing with Ellie, sharing her bed."

"What happened?" said Jeannie, her voice warm in the darkness.

"We started tickling each other. We were wearing pyjamas, and somehow Ellie's hand got inside my top, on my tit. She stopped dead, but she didn't remove her hand, and I didn't want to stop her, 'cause it felt great."

"Go on."

"Well, the next thing I knew, she was kissing me, I mean, properly. It was nice, so I started kissing her back. We didn't dare take the PJs off, in case her folks or Mom came into the room, so we unbuttoned the jackets and kissed and played with each other's tits for a while. It was nice."

There was silence for a while, then Kirsty felt Jeannie move closer. "Kiss me," she whispered.

Somehow unsurprised, Kirsty moved towards the other girl, reaching out gently in the dark, surprised suddenly when Jeannie's bedside lamp was switched, its honeyed glow lifting the darkness. Jeannie reached out to Kirsty and the two girls put their arms around each other, their lips meeting in a gentle kiss. Jeannie broke the kiss and moved her head back slightly, gazing into Kirsty's eyes.

"Are you lesbian?"

Kirsty giggled. "I don't think so, I mean, I really like the idea of a nice hard prick in my pussy sometime soon. What makes you ask that?"

Kirsty felt, rather than saw, Jeannie shrug. "I don't know, really, maybe because you said you enjoyed Ellie's kisses."

"I enjoyed yours, just now, it was nice."

"I enjoyed yours, too. Kirsty?"

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me again, but give me some tongue, too." Jeannie's voice was hesitant.

"French Kissing for Girls, enrol here now." Kirsty was fighting giggles, but she felt excited, too.

"If we can get it right with each other, we can blow the boyfriends' minds," said Jeannie.

"When we get some."

"When we get some, agreed." Jeannie giggled. "Now shut up and kiss me."

I always wanted to use that line, thought Kirsty as the two girls moved together again. This time their lips were parted, moist, welcoming, and Kirsty let her tongue lick round Jeannie's lips, then sucked her tongue as Jeannie thrust back tentatively, their tongues twining, wrestling, probing, the kiss becoming hotter, deeper, their breathing shortening.

Jeannie had moved slightly so that she was half on her back, with Kirsty half on top of her. Without breaking the kiss Kirsty brought her hand up to cup Jeannie's breast, to find her friend's nipple rigid, waiting, and as Kirsty gently rubbed her thumb over the nub, Jeannie moaned into the kiss, her hands clutching at Kirsty. Gently, Kirsty broke the kiss, gazing into Jeannie's eyes.

"How far do you want to take this?" she whispered.

Jeannie licked her lips and swallowed. "As far as we can," she said, her voice hoarse.

Kirsty smiled at her friend, then brought her mouth back to Jeannie's. This time the kiss was light, exploring, tasting, testing the texture of her lover's mouth. And that's what she is now, Kirsty thought, my lover. She nipped lightly at Jeannie's tongue with her teeth, then gently broke the kiss, stopping Jeannie's protest by kissing her nose, moving down, kissing her throat, licking her, licking and kissing the hollow of Jeannie's collarbone.

Kirsty moved down again, raining tiny little kisses on Jeannie's shoulder, kissing down Jeannie's arm to her elbow, then up again, unhurried. She moved across slightly, kissing her way up the side of Jeannie's breast, moving to the upper slopes, then down again towards the nipple until, with a gasp from Jeannie, Kirsty's lips closed over the nipple, gripping it with her lips, sucking, then opening her mouth, trying to take Jeannie's whole breast into her mouth, her tongue lashing the nipple then sucking again as Jeannie clutched at Kirsty, soft moans and wordless gasps escaping her mouth.

Kirsty slowly brought her mouth away from Jeannie's rigid nipple, kissing her way across the valley between her lover's twin lovelies, taking the other nipple into her mouth and repeating her loving assault on Jeannie's peak. Jeannie was breathing heavily now and Kirsty stroked her breast as she kissed her way down Jeannie's belly, down again, over her mons, tugging at the wisps of pubic hair with her teeth. She could feel her lover's heat, smell her, too, the rich, sensual, complicated aroma of a woman in the throes of desire.

Kirsty had to break off for a moment then, to adjust her position. Jeannie's eyes were wide in the dim light, watching, fascinated, as Kirsty moved down, to sprawl between Jeannie's spread legs.

"Are you -?"Jeannie whispered, breaking off as Kirsty breathed deeply of Jeannie's aroma. I must smell like that, she thought. I'm certainly wet enough.

"Am I what?" Kirsty murmured.

"Going to eat me?"

"I don't know. I've never done this before, so I'm learning as I go. You smell good, so I hope you taste as good as you smell." Kirsty lowered her head and took a tentative swipe at Jeannie's flushed, engorged labia. A brief cry, quickly broken off, came from Jeannie's throat as she felt Kirsty's tongue. She tastes like me, just a little different, but so familiar. She's hot, too, hot and salty-sweet, pungent, tasty. Kirsty moved closer and buried her tongue between Jeannie's lower lips, lapping at her lover/friend, tasting her, enjoying her.

Jeannie's fingers were in Kirsty's hair now, gripping, the fingers clenched. Kirsty flicked her tongue lightly over Jeannie's clitoris. I get sensitive when I'm masturbating, Kirsty thought, so I guess Jeannie will be, too. Yes, she does, Kirsty realised, wincing as Jeannie's fingers clenched again in her hair.

"Easy, lover," she murmured, lowering her head to renew her loving assault.

"Sorry," Jeannie gasped, loosening her grip. She was panting now, excited, close, wondering what Kirsty was going to do to send her over the edge, a wondering that ceased abruptly as she felt Kirsty's teeth lightly grip her clitoris, then suck on it. A spasm of pleasure jolted through Jeannie, followed by another as Kirsty's tongue went deep between her labia, licking up and across her clitoris, with quick little flicks, then clamping on it and sucking. It was enough. Jeannie went over the edge, her stomach rippling, her pussy spasming, gripping a non-existent penis. As she quieted, Kirsty licked at her again. Jeannie's belly rippled again as Kirsty lovingly assaulted her core, until Jeannie weakly pushed her away.

"Enough, Kirsty, please."

Kirsty moved up and the girls hugged each other, holding tight. Warm, wanted, content. They lay wordless for a long moment until Jeannie eased herself back so that she could see Kirsty's face. Lightly, Jeannie kissed her friend. "Have you ever done that before?" she said, a soft smile on her face.

"Never," said Kirsty. "Was it okay?"

Jeannie smiled. "Way better than just okay."

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did. You taste good, little lover."

Jeannie looked startled for a moment, then smiled. "I suppose I am, aren't I?" She grinned. "Glad you liked the taste." She kissed Kirsty lightly. "Give me a moment to get my breath back, then I'll try to repeat the favour."

"Long as you like, if you'll just caress my tits. My nipples feel like they're trying to burst."

"Hey, we can't have that," said Jeannie. She leaned forward and Kirsty lifted her lips into the kiss, their tongues twining again, a long kiss, promise given, promise taken. Jeannie broke it gently, smiling. "I can taste myself on you."

"So you should. I think you're all over my face."

"We'll have a shower when I've dined on you."

"Great. Now, go eat." Kirsty pushed gently at Jeannie.

"First, I kiss those beautiful tits of yours," Jeannie said, following the word with the deed. Kirsty felt a delicious shock of pleasure as Jeannie's lips closed over her nipple, an involuntary gasp escaping her. Shit, I got myself all excited too, she thought. Kirsty felt herself tremble as Jeannie's teeth lightly gripped her nipple, and she felt a warmth in her pussy as Jeannie released the nub, licking it, kissing a way across to the other peak, the cycle repeating itself.

I am fucking soaking, thought Kirsty as she felt Jeannie's lips kissing down across her belly, down across her mons. She won't have to eat me, she'll be able to drink me! She let her legs fall apart as Jeannie moved between them. She can see everything I can offer from there. A shock of pleasure ran through as she felt Jeannie's tongue probe delicately at her labia, feeling it move up the full length of her cleft, flicking lightly at her clitoris. Kirsty groaned and Jeannie lifted her head.

"You okay, lover?"

"Fine, baby, fine," Kirsty said thickly, "just keep doing what you're doing." Jeannie giggled and bent to her task again. Kirsty lay back, enjoying the feel of Jeannie's tongue on her pussy, the kisses her new lover was giving her most sensitive area. She could feel the tingle rising in her, the tingle that she knew meant her climax was approaching, except that this time it felt more intense than she had ever given herself. She cupped her breasts, letting her thumbs play with the nipples, enjoying the duality of sensations. A tremor shot through her as Jeannie's tongue flicked her clitoris and she felt her pussy spasm. Jeannie's tongue was moving faster now and Kirsty felt her nipples harden even more as her fingers teased them.

She was panting now, her climax rushing nearer until suddenly her pussy went into spasm, her belly rippled and her thighs clamped onto Jeanie, who fixed her lips over Kirsty's clitoris and sucked. Kirsty screamed, a tide of pleasure rushing through her, a tide renewed when Jeannie's tongue flicked her clit again.

"No more, lover," Kirsty said, weakly, "no more, please."

Jeannie sat back on her heels, her own nipples erect, her skin golden in the dim lamplight. There was a loving smile on her face. She blew Kirsty a kiss.

"You know something, Kirsty my lover? I think we're going to be just fine until our Misters Right come along, don't you?"

Kirsty lay back, content, pleasure glowing through her. Jeannie had said nothing but the truth. "Nude beach again tomorrow, while we're waiting?" Kirsty giggled. "Mister Right might just be waiting for us there."

"Yes, please," said Jeannie, "but for now, let's go and shower. I want to wash your tits and pussy."

Kirsty laughed, content. "Yes, please," she said.

I hope you enjoyed my little tale. You will if you get half as much fun reading as I do writing. Now get your mouse-click into gear and vote, pretty please. Feedback's even better!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,365 Followers
12