French-Kissing the Babysitter Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sizzler
Sizzler
158 Followers

"No, no, I promise. Please. I promise I will."

"Say 'I promise to serve my Mistress' cunt always and faithfully' And then kiss it to seal the bargain. Then smell my leather. Take a whiff." She did exactly as told and lightly kissed the girl's cunt on the clit hood. Then she sniffed at the leather skirt. Donna grabbed Angie impulsively by the hair. "Good, now I am your Mistress and you are my slave. You are mine. No matter what nasty things I say or want you will do it. Say it!"

"Yes, I'm yours, no matter what nasty things you say or want. I'll do it all. I'll do whatever you say whenever you say it. I'll do anything, anything at all! I want to. I want to be used by you. Make me be your slut...please. Do it and I'll love you so much." Angie pressed her full tits against the leather boots.

"Get down on your belly and lick my boots in submission slave. Show me how much you want to serve me, want to be my slave. Grovel! Grovel before your Mistress slave, before your girl-lover. Do it now!" Donna commanded.

The busty older woman bowed herself down. She looked so sexy with those snakeskin pants wrapped tightly around her ass. The teenager felt so powerful, so big, towering over the woman, at her feet. There was a sudden complete transition of power. No longer would it be all knowing authoritative adult woman, weak submissive teenaged babysitter. Now it would be Mistress Donna. Angie got on her belly and crawled over to the girl's feet, looking up.

"Well, I'm waiting, bitch," the girl barked, putting her feet together. The older woman kissed each boot-tip quickly and looked up plaintively. "I'm not impressed." She placed her face onto the booted feet, rubbing it into them. Polishing Donna's boots with her face. She sucked the leather tips like they were thick cocks. She licked the top of her feet with broad stokes of her tongue. They glistened with saliva, wet with her mouthings, smearing her glossy burgundy lipstick.

The blond said, "I have bottoms to my feet too." With that, she lifted her boot up so the older woman could kiss the dirty grimy undersoles of the boots. Donna said, "Lick them clean slut." She cleaned the soles with her thick tongue. She cleaned them well. She cleaned one then she did the other. The girl made the woman suck the chunky heel tips off too. "That's better," the blonde sneered. "Tell me what you want slave."

"To be your bitch ma'am," murmured Angie.

"You are my slave and you will be my bitch so you are going to get your wish." Donna reached down and twisted the brunette's arm, slightly hurting her. "What are you going to be?"

"Your bitch, Ma'am!"

"That's right. You are going to be my bitch and more. You are going to be my slut, you are going to be my whore. What are you going to be?"

"Your bitch, your slut and your whore."

"Why?"

"I want you, Mistress. I want your love. I need your love. I need to give myself to you. I want to be with you. I want to serve you. I want to be your slut. I want to be owned by you! I want you to control and love me. I will live at you beck and call. I will live only to satisfy only you! I am yours! Please use me for your pleasure! I want to please you so much. It's all I want! Absolutely anything, please, I'll do absolutely anything you say. Just to be with you, to be loved by you, to be your lover. I really want you. Please use me. Please love me."

"You're my slut, Angie! You are not an adult woman who employs me as a babysitter anymore, you disgusting cunt. I don't know how you could ever have been my superior! You are just a slut and now you are my slut. You please me so I will keep you for now. I may even grow found of you." Donna thought a moment. "I may even share you if I care to."

"Yes please make me your slut. I'll be satisfied with that. If that's all you want then that's what I'll be. I want to be your slut! Yes I do! I would love to be your slut. I want to be your dirty slut property."

Donna smiled. "You are my property. You are my slut. I could use a slut, a slut like you. Yes I want you to be my slut and my whore. You are mine now! I own you!! I own your lips. I own your mouth. I own your hands. I own your tits. I own your pussy. I own your ass!! Say it!"

"Yes I am your slut. I am your complete slut! I am a dirty worthless slut lucky to have you as a Mistress. Thank you, Mistress!!"

"Do you want your mistress to love you, slut? What some call pain and degradation I call love."

"Yes please. Please use me, yes love me, I will do any thing for your love."

"You will worship my cunt. That will be your reason for living. If it weren't for putting your mouth over my cunt you'd be worthless. You will worship my cunt with all your being, fingers, hands, feet mouth...You will live to serve me and my cunt. You will love my cunt and everything that comes out of it. What will you do??" The sexy young blonde was getting hotter and more turned on by the moment in talking this way to the older, beautiful woman.

"I will live to serve your cunt."

Donna couldn't stop. "You will lick it fresh every day and lick it clean every night. You will help me douche and drink it afterwards. You will not waste any. You will live off of what comes out of my pussy or you will die. You may have to eat out of it. Do you like bananas slave? Smushed up cunt-bananas? You will drink my cuntpee. You may have to live on it. Will you do it?" Donna licked her full, glossy lips.

"Yes, oh yes! Anything!" Angie wrapped her arms around Donna's booted legs.

"This pleases me. I will love you and degrade you and give you all the humiliation you crave. And you will get a tattoo that says 'Donna's Bitch' on your ass".

"Yes Mistress Donna."

"You're my bitch then. I accept you."

"Oh thank you Mistress Donna!"

With that, the busty young blonde sat back on the couch and lifted her leather skirt and told the woman-slave to crawl over. "You may have my pussy now, Angie, my little bitch-slut."

Angie crawled eagerly over and lifted her head and sank her face into Donna's pouting belly, happy at being accepted. She seemed so relieved as if set free not enslaved. She began kissing the girl's belly button with its two gold rings, she kissed it all over. She made love to the taut belly, caressing it and licking it, sucking the rings into her mouth. She explored the girl's belly button with the tip of her finger, saliva dripping from the hole.

Then she lowered her head slowly and slipped it under the leather skirt. The sexy woman pressed her face into the girl's shaved cunt. Drinking it in, savoring it, inhaling it. The pungent pussy and leather aroma. Donna opened her legs for Angie, wide, so she could really get a good smell. Feel the wetness, feel the heat, see the arousal. Her face brushed Donna's clit. Sparks tingled up the girl's spine. Donna pulled the tight skirt down over the woman's head. She was locked under the fragrant skirt. Donna knew her pussy smell would be stronger as the air under my skirt became stagnant. She seemed to like being under the skirt. She saw hear head moving around under there-- felt her mouth spreading on the tiny thong material. She could feel the material growing soggy with the woman's saliva. Donna lifted her skirt to take a peek at her and give her some air. Angie's face was drenched with sweat from being covered. She had worked up quite a sweat.

"Like it?" With an evil grin on her sensual face.

"Yes, oh yes!" she breathed, "Its so full and plump and kissable, I love it. I love it so much. It so beautiful, you're so beautiful!" The sexy woman had moved the narrow black material of the thong aside with her tongue, lips and teeth in order to get directly to the girl's pussy. The material was sopping wet with the woman's saliva and sweat as well as Donna's flowing cuntjuice.

"Kiss it! Put your tongue in it! Kiss's your babysitter's cunt! Eat me!! Show me how much you love me! Eat me out! My little slutttt!" the girl commanded. Donna was so excited, she was heatedly shaking. The busty, sensuous brunette pushed her sultry face between the girl's legs, deep into her womanhood. Angie kissed the girl again, but right on her clit hood gently. "Kiss my pussy, lover yesss", she hissed through clenched teeth. Then, suddenly, "Oh, Angie, I love you!" as she licked up the whole of her slit. The gorgeous, young cheerleader was losing herself in the moment, "I love you baby...." Donna began massaging her large, thrusting tits beneath the tank top. Taking the nipples between her long-nailed fingers.

Donna had long cunt lips that hung down like dangly earrings. Angie kissed the right lip soulfully, then the left. Then she took both of the meaty lips together into her mouth and began sucking on them delicately. She kissed, then teased, then slurped. She pulled them with her lips stretching them away from the sweet pussy, and playfully letting them spring back, then sucking them in again stripping the flavorful cunt juice as it dripped down out of Donna's cunt. The hot blonde teenager told her new female lover to French-kiss her hole and she did. Angie buried her tongue up that hole. She was pushing her face hard into the girl's pussy, right into it. She was breathing through the girl's fragrant cunt. She pulled the pussy lips apart. Donna immediately felt the full, pliant female lips against her pussyhole, kissing then sucking, just like she had been kissing the young girl's mouth. Angie plunged her long, serpentine tongue into it all the way, as deep as it would go. Inhaling the delectable fragrance of her streaming cunt crack the whole time. Breathing in the pungent aroma through her nostrils, sucking it in. Wanting more. Angie backed out her tongue, then slid the flat of her tongue against Donna's large clit as she withdrew it. The girl pulsed with sexual electricity as the older woman tongue-lashed the bulb of her clit.

"I can't believe how good you taste honey, so sweet, so young!" Angie breathed as she slurped and sucked, "Baby you are so delicious! Oh, I love it!" The sound of the woman's breathing through her nose against the girl's cunt mixed with the mouthing sounds.

"Oh you nasty fucking slut," Donna whimpered. Shocked and delirious. "Oooo! Suck it, suck it really hard baby! You cunt-sucking bitch." The girl's breathing was labored, hot, so sexual. Angie did, tasting that young fuckhole. "I love you, Angie!" The girl cried again in orgasm. Her body spasmed, she grasped and squeezed her own throbbing tits.

"I love you, baby, oh, I love you too--so much" the woman replied her voice muffled by the sweet pussy.

"That's it Angie, suck me cle-e-e-e-a-n-n!!! Kiss my hot fuck hole!" She made the woman lick her inside and out. Up and down and around and back. She fastened her mouth to that sluicing pussy hole, sucking hard.

"Give it to me, baby! I love you and want to be with you, Donna! Give me love through your cunt! Show me how much you love me, please. I love making love to you. I love eating your cunt! I love your wet hole. I love putting my face next to it. I love sucking on it. I love being part of you. I love showing how much I love you, baby, by kissing your cunt. I love you, baby!"

"Yessss! Please suck my hole!" She sucked Donna's hole, deep into it, drinking it like a meal! She drained the sweaty hole dry. Then the girl felt the womanly mouth over her clit, sucking it, licking it. She opened her lips, spreading the pussylips with her long-nailed fingers so she could really get at it. She made her nuzzle the clit with her nose, suck it and hum on it. She sucked that clit and licked the young cunt to orgasm over and over.

Suddenly, Donna had a thought in the heat of her passion. She told her new woman-lover to lay on the floor and squatted on her face. Donna was going to suffocate her with her pussy.

"Get ready to eat me, bitch," and sat on her face. She let all her weight rest on the beautiful woman's head through that steaming pussy. Those pussy lips spread apart over Angie's, moaning, juice-smeared mouth. The girl crammed her pussy into that luscious face and ground it. The whore loved it. She lapped and kissed it. She made mouth-love to it. She sucked the slop out of the girl-hole.

Donna pressed her pussy down on her as hard as she could, force-feeding her woman-lover! She rubbed it all over her full, pliant lips and mouth, over her nose. The sexy woman's nose was almost all the way up the wet cunt!

"Do you like that, Angie?" the busty young blonde taunted. "Do you like that, baby?"

"Yes, my lover, oh soooo much! I want to live with my face between your legs baby, with my tongue up your pussy forever. I never want to take it away. I want to live from just what comes out of your pussy!" The woman's slurping, muffled response came from below. "Oh, yes, shit, rub it all over me, I want to be your cuntwipe! Make me your little cuntwipe! Use me like a worthless cuntrag!" She continued licking and sucking. Donna's tremendous orgasms began to flow one into another. She was shaking, her belly and legs spasming. Sweat stained her tank top, her tits plastered wetly to the material, nipples hard as rocks. Her armpits juiced sweat on the stretch tank top material under arms. The aroma of pussy juice mixed with leather, sweat and perfume enveloped the two hot, gorgeous women. It fed their lust for each other.

Suddenly, Donna realized her bladder was putting more and more pressure against her pee hole. It hurt to hold it in. She accidentally let a few drops out in the throws of one orgasm. She could feel them leak out. The girl heard the beautiful, slurping woman below her moan softly "Ahuhhh" and knew she wanted more. She started sucking feverishly on her peehole. Donna knew Angie could taste some pee already. She was on her back. The girl steadied herself on her knees. She could feel her bladder about to explode!

Suddenly, Donna had to blurt out in her passion, "Do you want it? So you want my pee?"

"Yes please, mphghhh! Give it too me! I will take whatever you have to offer, Donna. Whenever you want, whenever you tell me. Please!" The sexually frenzied woman begged into the young cunt squeezing on her mouth.

The cheerleader pulled her tight leather miniskirt as far up as she could, knowing that her thong had been moved aside from the front of her cunt and out of the way. She squatted right over the Angie's face, spreading the cuntlips with her fingers. Angie opened her mouth very wide, wide, lipstick smeared and dripping with the special musky cream.

"Give it to me, Donna, please give me your love juice, honey." Angie begged. "Piss in my face, piss right in my mouth!" She waggled her long, thick tongue out of her mouth, seeking the first drops.

The busty blonde girl begin to pee slowly at first, trying to aim for her mouth, but that aim was not very good to start. Hot piss splashed all over Angie's face, in her hair. She moved to catch the hot yellow stream with her mouth. She arced up fastening her mouth onto the girl's pisshole. She sucked the piss out, right out of her cunt. She took it as fast as it could be given it to her. She drank it straight from the young girl's pussy. She slurped it! She gulped hot piss--Donna's hot piss, drinking it all. Then the girl moved down, just a little, so she could watch her pee fall on her lovely big breasts, falling out of her bra and open sheer blouse. She urinated all over her nipples, all over her new woman-lover. She urinated right into her face. Angie just looked up with lust in her eyes at this female object of her passion. She was drenched in the girl's hot piss. She wiped her mouth like a whore coming off a trick. Then she tried to get the last drops as they dribbled out of her young girlfriend's pussy. She licked up each drop. Carefully, lovingly! Of course without getting it on the beautiful snakeskin pants--she was going to wear them soon, she knew.

"Uummm I love your pussypiss," she moaned. Donna knew she owned the woman then, owned her completely. Owned her thoroughly. She was her slave. She would not shrink back. She was her slut! Donna looked down at Angie, her face all shiny and wet with my pussy juice and pee. She looked so pretty, she was so glad the woman belonged to her now.

"Do you love being my pussyslut? My cunt-licking whore? Angie, you are my whore and I love you."

"Mmmmm yess! I love being your whore, sweetheart. I just love wearing your cuntjuice. I love you honey, I love you so much. I love you, Donna, and I love your pussy. I want to make love to you every day. I want to make love to your beautiful pussy." The words just poured out of the older woman, like an orgasm. "I want to kiss it, all over, I want to suck it, please let me. Please use me. I love sucking cum and piss from your cunt, love licking your juices, I love tasting you, I love you sweet girl!" With that, Angie crawled up into Donna's arms. Slick with piss and cunt juice. She wanted to be kissed and held so much. She needed to be loved. Donna took her new slave and embraced her, holding her tight, tighter, so tight to her full tits. She didn't care that her girl-cum and pee were now rubbing off on her own tank top, against those full tits. The busty young girl started kissing Angie's mouth and face. She tasted her own cunt juice, sweat and pee, covering her in wet open-mouth kisses. She kissed her mouth soulfully and deeply. Angie, the busty older woman, leaned back into Donna's arms, looking up into her beautiful eyes, cunt juice smeared all over her face. Her eyes sparkled with love and lust.

"Oh I'm such a disgusting slut, Donna, you must think I'm awful. I'm so sorry."

"No, Angie, I love you. You gave yourself to me, and I will love you forever honey."

"Do you want a slut for a lover, Donna? I am such a disgusting slut, honey."

"Oh, yeah, you sweet woman--you are so beautiful and the best lover. Thank you so much. Hey, I'm a slut too, that's why we make it so well together." Then pulling Angie in close, Donna kissed her hard on her cunt-stained mouth as if to reassure her tasting the glorious residue of her own cunt on her lips.

Angie broke the kiss and gazed soulfully into Donna's eyes. She needed to say what was on her mind, the lusty thoughts of a new lover. "I want to be your whore. Nothing would make me happier. I'm your whore, baby, and it makes me so glad. I love what you'll make me do. I'll do anything for you, anything you say, anything. I mean it. Use me like the dirty cunt that I am. Degrade me for your pleasure. Please, I want to be your cunt. I want you to control me! Make me your bitch! Subjugate me, yessss baby, please do it! I want to be yours completely. I want you to own me! Defile me if it will make you happy and I know that it will. I want to please you. I want to please you as your slut and I want to please you as a woman, your cunt, your willing worthless cunt. I want to please you with my mouth. My mouth is for your pussy pleasure. I want to be your whore. I will be the best whore I can be. Sell my pussy if you want darling, it's yours, you own it. I swear! I will do whatever you say! Humiliate me. I deserve it. I need it baby, please. I crave it. I want it. Yesssss!"

Donna felt the passion of her new woman-lover's words. Almost romantically, she kissed her new slave, intoxicated by the new ownership. She kissed this hot, sexy older woman, her new property. Donna loved groping her freely, openly, tasting her, feeling her. The younger girl kept holding her close. Brushing her piss stained hair with her fingers. Kissing her hair, tasting it in her mouth. The busty blonde cheerleader pulled the woman tight, nibbling on her earlobe, playing with her new toy lovingly. Angie shivered from the girl's touch. She trembled from the young girl's kisses. Kissing her mouth deeply, tongues wrestling hotly together, saliva leaking out of the corners of their mouths onto their lipstick-smeared chins.

Sizzler
Sizzler
158 Followers