French Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you poor man! Can you walk?"

"I think I'll just lie here awhile."

"You saved me from being trampled! Where on earth did you learn to lift like that?"

"I told you I liked ballet. I took lessons all through High School."

"Thank heavens for that; you were brilliant!"

"I hope I didn't hurt your...you know."

"We can take a look at my 'you know' when we get back to the house. Think you can walk yet?"

"I don't know. May I lean on you?"

"Please do, but let's take it slowly."

We hobbled back home, with him leaning on me heavily. Once there, I sent him off to soak in a hot bath in our bathroom while I took a quick shower downstairs. Then:

"Knock knock!"

"Er...Just a minute; I'm still in the bath...Let me grab a washcloth. Okay."

"How are your bruises?"

"I'll be black and blue by morning."

"Dry yourself off and I'll rub you down with some arnica. That'll help."

"Would you? That would be great. That's what we always used after a tough ballet workout."

"Your brother left his robe here behind the door. Put it on; I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom."

Now by this point - as you can probably tell (given how well you know me) - a plan was forming in my head. Actually I think it was just percolating up from my subconscious, because I suspected that we hadn't got this far by pure chance. Maybe I'd seen that bull being unloaded yesterday...?

I was naked under my toweling robe, as was he when he came into our bedroom. By now I felt fairly sure he was going to have me, but I knew I mustn't take the lead. On the contrary, I needed to put up at least some token resistance to convince him that this was all his idea. That was going to be tough because I was already dying to feel his strong hands roaming all over my body and his prick parting the lips of my pussy.

"Slip off your robe and lie face down on the bed, okay? I'll look at the damage... Wow! Your ass looks red raw, but you're lucky: I don't think he gored you. Okay if I rub this stuff onto your bruises?"

"Er...Yes; that would be great! You're very kind."

I began by rubbing the soothing lotion into his shoulders, enjoying the feel of his strong muscles under my fingers. Straddling his thighs, I gradually shifted upwards until I felt my naked pussy rub against his ass. He gasped as I knelt there awhile, gently rocking and massaging his back and shoulders. I didn't know what it was doing for him but I was loving the hell out of it! These were the best feelings I'd had since you and I last made love. Without asking him (in case he said no), I moved my hands down his back and began to massage his aching ass. I've always loved the look and feel of muscular buttocks and his are almost as good as yours: firm, round, and fully packed. He moaned as I massaged the lotion into the cheeks of his ass, moving my fingers ever closer to the dark delicious canyon between his buttocks. But just as I was reaching into his crack, he tensed his muscles to hide his asshole from my prying eyes...and my probing fingers. 'Spoilsport!' I thought to myself.

"Okay... Now turn over and let me do your front."

"Er... I don't think I should."

"Why ever not?"

"Er...I'm...er... Oh shit! - I just don't think I should let you see me like this."

"Like what? Oh, come on! You think I've never seen a guy's prick before?"

"I know, but I'm mortal shy and after what you've just been doing to me it's getting...you know..."

"Okay... Never mind, then; I don't want to embarrass you. Would you take a look at the places you grabbed me instead? My arm feels rather sore."

"Er...Sure...lie down here and I'll take a look... Slip your robe off that shoulder - it is a bit red; you'll probably have a bruise there tomorrow. I'm so sorry."

"Would you look at the other place too?"

"Er...You mean your...er...?"

"Yes, my crotch. You were quite rough with me, you know. Not that I'm complaining, you understand! Hang on...I'll open my robe... There!"

I lay naked on my back beside him on our bed, my cunt still throbbing from when he'd thrown me over the gate. I was longing to make eye contact, maybe even exchange an intimate smile, but his eyes were transfixed on my breasts, belly and blonde bush (I can't resist alliteration, even at a moment like this - I'm sorry!).

"Er... You're absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen a real live naked girl before..."

"Don't get carried away now. You're checking my crotch for damage, remember? Here, I'll spread my legs so you can see more clearly. How does it look?"

"Umm...er... It looks...er...all red and swollen; is that normal?"

('More normal than you might think, honey', I thought). "Really? Let me see myself in that mirror. Actually, that's the way it always looks when I'm...er...aroused."

"You're aroused? Now? How come?"

"How come? Well, where shall I start? You're a very attractive young man; I've just spent the last five minutes rubbing my you know against your ass; you're now standing over me stark naked and staring down at my body; ...and it's been over two weeks since I last had sex! On top of all that, it's clear that you're getting aroused too."

"That's why I didn't want to turn over. I've never been naked with a girl before, and I didn't want you to see me like this."

"So you're a virgin, right?"

"And likely to stay that way unless I can learn how to talk to girls."

"You're talking to me okay. Don't I count as a girl?"

"You're different, somehow."

"You want a lesson, then? Seduction 101?"

"Oh God!... Would you?"

"Why not? Everyone has to learn sometime. The first thing to remember is that just because you're a shy virgin doesn't necessarily mean you have to act like one." (A memory of my own initiation into the wonders of sex flashed through my mind). "Now, this is pure fantasy, of course, but let's just suppose you wanted to seduce me. Well, you've made a great start: we're alone, naked, and both feeling horny. What would you say?"

"Umm...'Do you come here often?'"

('Almost every night when your brother is around, honey', I thought to myself. 'Sometimes several times').

"Well, that might get you a laugh. But this would be better... Now, repeat after me: 'May I kiss you?'"

"Er...May I kiss you?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes...you may."

He leant across the bed and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, blushing furiously as he did so.

"Is that all you want?"

"Er...no. But I thought..."

"Why not stop thinking and try it again?"

This time was better. As he leant towards me, I turned my head to meet his lips. I let the tip of my tongue probe tentatively for his, and after a moment he let it slip into his mouth. My sigh of pleasure was only slightly exaggerated as I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him to me. All too soon he broke away and, for the first time, looked directly into my eyes. It was so unexpected that I felt a thrill run through me. What was I about to unleash here?

"That was indescribable", he said, smiling at last.

"Mmmm... Would you do it again?"

I lay back and took him in my arms, his chest flattening my naked breasts. He kissed me with increasing fervor and I felt myself being caught up in the nascent passion of the moment. I longed to feel his hands on my breasts, his lips sucking my nipples, and his body-part of choice in my cunt. But I knew that whatever happened, I mustn't take the lead. I had two options: I could respond to him with such passion that he would lose all control and just take me, animal-like; or I could back off and continue with Seduction 101. Which was it to be? He took the decision for me, asking:

"What comes next?"

"You want to go on?"

"I think it's safe to go a little further, don't you?"

"If you do...Well, next you might try feeling my breasts...if you want to, that is."

"Want to? I'm dying to! May I?"

"Please do. Oh, that feels wonderful! Would you...er...could you possibly rub my nipples a little?"

"Like this?"

"That's perfect...Ahhh! You're making me wet."

"What do you mean?"

"Umm...between my legs...you know, where you grabbed me."

"May I feel?"

"Do you think you should? It'll arouse me even more, and then what will we do?"

"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we? Why don't you take my hand and show me where you're wet."

"Okay...if you're sure... Here, give me your hand. Now slide your fingers over my bush and between those swollen lips you looked at earlier. How does that feel?"

"Omigod! You're sopping and soft and slippery! That is the most wonderful feeling I've ever felt in my entire life!"

('It gets better, honey', I thought to myself.) "Can you feel that little nub right at the front between my inner lips? That's my clitoris, and it's very sensitive. Ahhh...that's lovely! If you keep on rubbing it like that I don't know what I won't do. Maybe we'd better stop."

"Just when I'm doing so well and learning so much? Please don't make me stop just yet. Surely we can go a little further, can't we? What's next?"

"Well, at this point I might want to feel you...you know...hold that big hard penis of yours that you didn't want to show me. May I?"

"Er... I thought you'd never ask!"

"Good one! You're catching on! Oh, that's really nice! I love the feel of a man's erect prick across the palm of my hand. May I rub you a little?... Was that a yes or a whimper?"

"Both...Don't stop!"

"You're going to make girls very happy with this, once you've learned how to use it."

"Will you teach me that too?"

"I'm not sure I should..."

"A little further, please! What's next?"

"Well, okay. But there are two really important things you need to know once you get this far. One: is the girl you're seducing a virgin? And two: do you need to wear a condom?"

"How do you find that out?"

"You could always try asking her."

"Er...Should I wear a condom?"

"No, we're okay in that department."

"And... Is this your first time?"

"Er... No, but for this lesson, let's pretend that it is. That means you have to be very gentle and slow and patient with me. And make absolutely sure I'm ready before you enter me...if you were going to, I mean."

"How would I do that?"

('You could slide that lovely big prick of yours into me right now and fuck my brains out', I thought). "Rub my clit some more and slip a fingertip into my vagina, why don't you? Know where to find it?"

"Yes, I think I saw it when I was inspecting your...inspecting you for damage. It's in the crevice back between your pink inner lips, right? Just... here. Is this it?"

"That's the spot...you found it! Ahhh... Yes! That's called finger-fucking, and it's a lovely way-station."

"What are some of the others?"

"Well, you could put your tongue in there if that appealed to you."

"Oh, God...Yes! Does it appeal to you? Do you do that with my brother?"

"Yes...and yes."

"Then I want to do it too. Spread your legs apart."

"Yessir!"

A memory of your birthday flashed through my mind. He buried his head between my legs and I felt his tongue probing the mouth of my vagina - a virgin vagina once more, even if only in fantasy. I lifted my knees to give him deeper access to my cunt and lay back enjoying the delicious feelings that were beginning to spread throughout my body. He was like a kid in a candy store: one minute sucking my clit and the next running his long tongue all the way back between my pussy lips. At the same time, he reached up with both hands and ran his thumbs across my hard nipples. I moaned with pleasure, and this time there was no exaggeration.

"You do realize you're seducing me, don't you?"

He looked up at me from between my parted thighs, his face wet with my pussy juice.

"I've wanted to do this ever since you opened the door to me wearing only that skimpy nightie."

"What are we going to do about that?"

"I know what I want to do..."

"Which is?"

"I want... to fuck you."

"But you do know I'm your brother's girl, don't you?"

"Where did you say he was?"

"Paris."

"Right. And I'm here, lying between your legs."

"Come up here and kiss me with those pussy-smeared lips then, and we'll see what happens. Remember I'm a virgin, so you must be very gentle with me. Since it's my first time, it'll be much easier for me if you pre-lubricate your prick all the way down the shaft before we go any further.'

"How do I do that?"

"Well, your pre-come does a pretty good job on the head, but to lubricate the whole shaft you should rub it between the lips of my pussy...which will feel really good to both of us, by the way."

"Like this, you mean?"

"Yes...Just like that! That feels wonderful!"

"For me too..."

"Oh, do you think you should push my legs apart like that? I may not be able to stop if you do that."

"Who wants to stop? Not me!"

"Me neither, but are you sure...?"

"I'm past all that..."

"Then put the head of your prick against the mouth of my vagina. Are you really going to take me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"YES! I can feel you beginning to stretch me... Come into me, please! But slowly, slowly..."

"Here I come...Oh My God! Your cunt feels so unbelievably fucking good! I'm almost all the way into you. Just look at that!"

"Don't move!"

"But I want to move!"

After a few moments he began to thrust his long prick deeper and deeper into my vagina, while sucking on my left nipple. As you know, I can come pretty quickly if the circumstances are right, and I was doing my level best to stay with him. But he was too quick, even for me. Not surprising, really, considering that it was his first time and all the things we'd already done together.

"I'm think I'm going to come! Should I pull out?"

"Don't you dare! Just fuck me! Come in me...please!"

The feeling of his semen spurting in my vagina almost - ­almost - lifted me over the top...but not quite (yours always does, by the way). I don't know what sex therapists would have to say about this, but I felt I couldn't let him down - particularly not on his first time - so I gave him my best Meg Ryan impersonation, to leave him in no doubt that he'd just given his brother's girl a crashing orgasm.

To my surprise, his penis remained fully hard inside me and within a few minutes he began to fuck me again. This time, I had no difficulty keeping up. His rhythm and cadence suited me perfectly - it must run in the family! - and I felt an orgasm approaching - a genuine one this time. I opened my lips to his insistent tongue, grabbed his ass to pull him further in...and thought of you. I came with a violent intensity that took me by surprise; not quite like Intimacy Island, but not too far behind. And seconds later I felt his throbbing prick ejaculate deep inside me for the second time.

"That one felt different", he said.

"For me too."

"When you came the second time I could feel your vagina squeezing my penis. Does it always do that?"

Well, some things are easier to fake than others...

"Not always, but it's lovely when it does."

"Was it all right for you, then?"

"Absolutely wonderful", I said, without exaggeration. "You're a fantastic lover. And for you?"

"I will remember it for the rest of my life! Thank you! I guess that means that neither of us is a virgin anymore."

And then a little later he murmured sleepily, almost to himself:

'i like my body when it is with your

body. It is so quite a new thing.

Muscles better and nerves more.

i like your body.- i like what it does,

i like its hows.- i like to feel the spine

of your body and its bones, and the trembling

-firm-smooth ness and which i will

again and again and again

kiss,- i like kissing this and that of you,

i like, slowing stroking the, shocking fuzz

of your electric fur, and what-is-it comes

over parting flesh . . . And eyes big love-crumbs,

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you so quite new.'

'Hmm...' I thought. 'Good sex followed by erotic poetry? Not all bad! This guy might be a keeper'.

"e.e.cummings... Right?" I asked.

"Right", he said. "I just wanted to tell you that I like slowing stroking the shocking fuzz of your electric fur, not to mention the thrill of under me you quite so new."

And then we slept...naked and curled around one another in bed, his arms encircling me from behind and holding my breasts. In the middle of the night I felt his prick stiffening against my ass, and for a moment I thought he was seeking my asshole. But after lingering there tantalizingly, he slipped on by and ever-so-gently slid back into my well-fucked cunt. We rocked back and forth in that position for hours it seemed like, his prick rubbing quietly against the front wall of my vagina and massaging my G-spot. I reached a plateau of pleasure that seemed to stretch on forever in space and time. The Beatles' song 'Across the Universe' began to echo through my head in time with his gentle thrusting. Eventually our movements speeded up and became more urgent: he clasped my breasts, bit the back of my neck, and I came in one great crashing tidal wave of delight. Seconds later he followed suit, shouting out my name and pumping yet more of his semen into my dribbling vagina...

"Do you do that with him?"

"Never", I lied. (Comparisons are odorous, and I didn't want to go there.)

And then we slept again.

Well, my love... There you have it: One baby brother safely launched on the road to adulthood, with his self-confidence germinated, I think. He's sleeping in our bed beside me as I write this to you, his head on your pillow and a smile on his face. Somehow it didn't feel like infidelity, because you were beside me every step of the way. You asked me to take care of him, and in my expert opinion the care he needed was fucking. I hope you see it that way too, because I love you more than ever, and I never want to hurt you.

Goodnight! Sleep well.

***

Paris

Wednesday, May 24th, 2017

What can I say? What the hell can I say? What the fuck can I fucking well say? Just tell me, would you?

I can't decide if you write like an angel or the devil! You said you felt that I was beside you every step of the way, and reading your account made it true: I could hear the bull snorting, I felt my baby brother's hand between your legs - our legs - first in the field as he threw us over the gate, and later in bed... And yes!... I could even feel his lips around our nipples and his prick ejaculating in our vagina. When you moaned, I moaned. And when you came, I came.

In one of your stories, someone asked: 'Is this pain or pleasure?' as they watched their husband fuck their best friend; and now I know exactly how they felt! The intensity of my warring emotions takes my breath away and leaves me panting. My heart is racing, I can't sit still; all I can do is read and re-read your account of seducing my brother... Sorry! I meant my brother seducing you. And if the closest I can get to you right now is to ejaculate on your story, then so be it! But I'm warning you: when (if?) I see you again:

I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR FUCKING BRAINS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR LOVELY BLONDE HEAD!! OKAY?

***

Virginia

Thursday, May 25th, 2017.

Is that a promise? And that's a 'when', not an 'if', by the way... Even if I have to walk across the Atlantic Ocean to get to you. Okay?

In the meantime, how are things going with Shrinking Violet? Or should I say: 'Comment vont les choses avec Violetta?'

All my love (yes, it's true!)

PS. I've finished "Some Day, All This Will Be Yours" (attached). I hope you like it.

***

Paris

Friday, May 26th, 2017.

Sorry about my outburst a couple of days ago; I'm calmer now... And I'm really sorry I shouted at you.