French Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

"You won't need these any longer."

I took out my cock and knelt down behind her and with no foreplay forced it into her cunt. She was dry, it must have hurt. She was crying louder now. I started pumping and with every thrust I said,

"Every....night......you....will....enter....this...room.....and......you....will.....assume......this.....position...... to ......make.....your......cunt.....accessible.....to......me."

To my surprise, and I think to hers, she climaxed and that, in turn, triggered mine. I collapsed on top of her back and although I could only see the side of her face, I swear although she was still crying, I think she was smiling.

When I sat down at the dinner table the next night with my family I was served by my wife who was wearing only a cotton house dress and shoes. The dress couldn't have cost more than ten dollars and did nothing to conceal the fact that she was naked underneath it. Pam had gained a few pounds after the kids were born and they had all settled in her tits and ass, plus a slightly rounded belly. We didn't talk much during dinner but she knew that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her as she served us and I think she even wiggled a bit extra as she walked back and forth.

Dinner over and the children bedded down she knocked softly on the den door. I bid her, enter. As she walked towards me she unbuttoned the house coat, knelt before the hassock, presented her log books to me and laid her naked upper body across it. She reached back and brought the hem of her dress up over her back. She was presenting herself to be fucked, just the way I had instructed her. She hadn't said a word, she just waited.

I got up and walked around her, my fingers sliding along her naked back and hips. I stroked her naked flanks much as I would a pony then I cupped her cunt between her opened thighs and found that she was wet. No not wet, she was soaked, and leaking. Then it dawned on me.

"You are a slut," I said, "a submissive slut. This is the way I you want you and the way you need to be treated."

I slapped her ass, hard. She didn't answer but her moan was answer enough. I wet my thumb in her cunt and then slid it into her ass and three fingers replaced it in her pussy. She shuddered and she came, a long and body wrenching climax. It was all I could take, I was rock hard and I fucked her again from behind. Plunging in furiously, thinking only of my own pleasure and when I erupted, so did she. Both of us climaxing with the sound and the fury we had never experienced previously in our marriage. I lay exhausted on top of her.

After a few minutes I got up and return to my chair and told her to sit up on her heels. I said,

"Things have changed with us."

She said, "I'm leaking."

"Put your hand under yourself and catch it. When you hand is full, eat it." She obeyed.

When her cupped hand was full she lifted it to her lips and licked and swallowed our combined discharges, just like a cat laps it's milk. Her eyes never left mine. This was a defining moment because she would never even give me a blow job before, claiming it was disgusting.

I asked, "Is this what you were looking for when you went out fucking those young studs?"

"I didn't know what I was looking for. I only knew something was lacking. I loved you, I still do, now more than ever. I didn't realize what I am until......."

She stopped, afraid to to continue and I completed her sentence.

"Until you met Marty."

Her whole body slumped, her chin fell to her chest, she couldn't look at me anymore.

"Yes."

"He made you his slut?"

"Yes."

"Is that why you went back to him?"

"Yes"

"How many times?"

"Twice."

"Liz too, iis she the same as you?"

"Yes."

"That's over now. None of the studs and no more Marty, the first time it happens again you are out on your ass."

"I agree Alan. Now that we both know what I am, you are all I will ever want or need but I am afraid of Marty. I can avoid him and hang up on his phone calls but if he gets me alone I may not be able to resist him."

"Leave Marty to me."

The sex that followed was incredible. I didn't make love to her, not any more. I took her, I used her, I fucked her. She liked it rough, she liked it hard, she wore me out. After the third time I came, I was exhausted. I had a submissive slut for a wife and I was wondering if I could keep up with her!

I was out early Monday morning before anyone else was awake, I had to meet my company's chief of security. I knew he would know somebody, who would know somebody, who would know somebody. When I finally found the last somebody I had to use a few more somebodies to transmit my instructions and payments to take care of Marty Driscoll when I was ready.

Friday morning, before I left for work, I told Pam to get a sitter for the kids, we were going out for dinner that night. When I got home around six Pam was showered and in her usual house coat and I indicated that she follow me upstairs with her diaries. There was no hassock in the bedroom so she pulled her vanity bench in front of me and presented herself in the usual way.

I knew she was offering herself because of her newly discovered submissive streak but I understood that it was also a manifestation of her regret that she had played the cougar with the young studs at the dance club. While it was a power trip for me, it made me realize that I still loved her and wanted to keep her for my wife even though our relationship was forever changed.

I undressed and knelt behind her and slid my hard cock into her wet cunt. She was just as turned on by our new relationship as I was. Without moving I placed each of her journals on her back and reviewed her entries, making several remarks as I inspected them. The incongruity of our positions and my comments was not lost on either of us. She was just a sheath for my sword. Finally, I started to move and she responded by moving her ass in response to my thrusts. When she felt my climax she came too and we both collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs, sex had never been better.

When we both came down from our highs she told me, "Marty called me today. He wanted me to meet him."

"And what happened?"

"I told him I wouldn't meet him and I didn't want him to call me anymore."

"And then?"

"He called again several times. I didn't answer, I let it go to voice mail."

"Good, are the messages still there?"

"Yes, I thought you would want to hear them. He was quite abusive."

"Wonderful, I will be able to use later. Now get dressed, the same way you did for Valentines Day."

All she had to do was shower again, put on her make up, her dress and shoes and comb her hair. It still took her an hour to get ready. But it was worth it, she was beautiful. We went for dinner and then I had her take me to the club where she and Liz did their hunting. She was embarrassed to take me there. I walked her to the bar and perched her on a stool. When she crossed her legs that dress opened like a flower opens to the sun.

Her bare legs were exposed to almost the top of her thighs, there was no way to keep them covered and unless she sat ramrod straight the top flared open to show the inner slope of both breasts. I stood next to her and after I ordered drinks I rotated her stool so that she half faced me and half faced the room. She was on exhibit, she was embarrassed and she loved it. I could tell it from the way she arched her back and pushed out her tits. Her nipples were prominently erect against the soft silk fabric of her dress. I whispered in her ear,

"You like being displayed like a whore?"

At least she had the decency to blush before she hissed, "Yessssssss."

I said, "Do you see any guys here who you fucked?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to the men's room and I'll be gone for about fifteen minutes. They are going to be gathering around you and you will be talking to them. If you let anyone touch you, you know what will happen. Behave yourself."

I left her there, perched on that stool. She was bait and when I got back ten minutes later, the wolves had swallowed it whole. They were three deep around her. I had to push my way through these young Wall Street banker types, until I was next to my wife. Pam, as I had expected was the honey that attracted these flies. One particularly brazen one had his hand on her bare knee.

"All right gentlemen, the fun is over."

There was a chorus of complaints and objections.

"Tell them dear wife what's going to happen because you let him touch you?"

"You're going to whip me."

A hush came over the raucous group and several drifted away.

"And what's going to happen to the one who has his hand on your knee?"

"You're going to have him killed or crippled."

I stared at him, right in his eye and his hand slid from her knee. The threat was outrageous but he didn't want to call it, if it was just a bluff. It just wasn't worth the risk. The crowd just dissipated and she and I were left alone.

"Oh god, Alan, that was so hot. I love you so much, please fuck me now."

"I don't think that would go over so big here in the bar. "

I took her home and substituted a good spanking in place of the promised whipping. I think she was disappointed because she wasn't whipped but it still led to the most passionate sex we had in years. We had found the best aphrodisiac to revive our marriage.

Marty Driscoll didn't give up and I got quite a library of recorded conversations where Pam repeatedly asked him not to call. And many more voice mails of him threatening all sorts of sexual tortures or delights for my wife when she finally surrendered to him. The man was obviously obsessed. I could have gotten a restraining order on him but that would have not erased his obsession nor would it have given me the revenge I wanted for what he had already done to her. It was time to put my connection to work.

I had Pam accept his next phone call and had her, following my instructions, reluctantly agree to to meet him.

He began his phone call with, "Why have you been ignoring phone messages?"

"Marty please, my husband......"

"I don't give a damn about your husband. You belong to me now, you admitted it and I want you."

"Marty, I ........."

"You know how much you want my cock. How you love it when I shove it into you. You know he can't get you off the way that I do."

"Marty, don't talk you me that way. You know what that does to me, you're making me wet."

"Sure I know. I know what you are and what you need. That wet pussy belongs to me and I want it today."

"I can't, not today......oh god.... you make me so hot..... tomorrow night.....he will be out of town....I can get away."

She set him up perfectly and they went on to plan to meet in the back corner of a supermarket parking lot. She would leave her car there and he would take her to a motel where he could make love to her all night.

Pam and I had foolproof alibis for the next night, she was at a concert with three friends and I was wining and dining a customer in Cleveland. One of my some bodies rented a car just like hers and he and two other some bodies met Marty in the parking lot. After they got through with him he was in no condition to ever walk upright or ever make love to anyone again.

The lesson, of course, was not lost on Pam and as docile as she had become up until now, her submission became even more pronounced. By the time I returned to Paris in June, my wife had become my slave.

When I landed at DeGalle, Marie was there to greet me and just looking at her was a treat. There is nothing like having a beautiful 25 year old French mistress happily jumping up and down, excitedly greeting you. Especially when she is braless. She flew into my arms and covered my face with kisses. She was so exuberant and so enthusiastic in her welcome that by the time I peeled her off of me it was impossible to conceal my hard-on.

"OOlala, you are happy to see me too," she trilled in her delightful accent. "Come, I have your limousine waiting and we go right to my apartment. I want to show it to you and thank you for it properly."

There is room for seven people in the back of a stretch limo but we only needed one seat because the minute I sat down she was straddling my lap. Almost before we left the curb her hands had my cock out and she was fucking me. She had cum twice and me once before we left the airport. All she had been wearing was a blouse, a skirt and shoes and by the time we reached our destination, the blouse was off, the skirt was around her waist and both shoes were loose on the floor. So was she, on her knees, with my cock in her mouth, trying to get me up for a second go-round.

She wanted to take me directly to her apartment, I hadn't seen it yet but I wanted to register in my hotel and make the required call home first. While I was talking to my wife and my children I had her naked on her knees with her mouth stuffed with my cock. I held her head tight to keep her throat filled so she could make no sound as I completed my conversation.

"Why did you do that to me," she queried when I completed my call?"

"Why did you fuck Jean-Claude in your apartment," I countered?

She looked at me, her mouth agape, her face pale. She didn't know that when I bought the apartment for her I also put the concierge on my payroll.

"Yes, I know." I continued, "You violated our arrangement. You promised to keep yourself only for me yet you had your boy friend in the bed I paid for."

"It was only to say goodbye, to break it off with him."

"It makes no difference. You fucked him and now I have to punish you."

"Please, no. It was only once, I'll never do it again."

"If you ever do it again anywhere, I will throw you out with nothing but what you are wearing. You will have no apartment, no wardrobe and no job. Now strip, I want you naked and holding out your arms in front of you."

She was crying as she took off the little she was wearing and then crossed her wrists in front of herself. I bound her wrists with my necktie and I led her to the closet where I tied her to the hanger bar. I gagged her with an extra pair of socks from my valise and proceeded to lay on twenty good ones with my belt. She was a quivering mass of welts when I was done and she had pulled so hard on the tie that I had to cut the knots to take her down. I ruined a good hundred and fifty dollar Hermes tie but it was worth it. While I rubbed the hotel supplied body lotion to her tormented skin as I kissed and caressed her, she professed complete and unconditional love and obedience.

The ride from the hotel to her apartment was unique. She couldn't sit, her backside hurt too much. In fact everything hurt so much that she took off her dress and just knelt on the floor of the limousine. Even covered with welts she was beautiful and as the vehicle moved so did her breasts. Just watching her made me want her and I got hard. She noticed my erection and looked at me questioningly and when I nodded she eagerly opened my fly and drew out my ridged cock. She literally made love to it with just her hands and lips. No part of her body made contact with me except for her fore arms on my thighs.

She kept me hard for the whole twenty minute ride, bringing me to edge and then letting me retreat. By the time we entered her apartment I was ready to whip her again. But I knew she was just being playful when she began to undress me. She had me lie on my back on the bed where she then mounted me and fucked me royally with minimal body contact.

For the next few days our coupling was very gentle and restrained, her body just could not take too much contact. As she healed our love making became more vigorous and enthusiastic and it reached a point where I didn't want to do without it. I decided to take her back to New York with me. When I told her of my decision she was delighted and thrilled, she had never been out of France.

Then the reality set in and she began to question me. "What will I do there? Where will I work? Will I have an apartment. What about your wife?"

"You will be my personal assistant just as you are here in Paris. When you are not busy with me you will be tutoring my children and teaching them to speak French. You will live in my house with my family and not worry about my wife, she will accept you." I knew that I had Pam firmly under my control but I still wasn't sure what would happen when I introduced a mistress into my household.

I shouldn't have worried, Pam accepted Marie and her relationship with me. It was Marie who made the problems. It began the first evening we had dinner at home. When she saw Pam dressed in a cheap house dress and how my wife deferred to me she began to lord over her. She was ordering Pam around like she was a servant and she never offered to help Pam with preparing the dinner or the cleanup.

It came to a head afterwards when Pam knocked on my study door to make her nightly presentation. I had just started to lecture Marie about her behavior when I stopped to bid Pam to enter. Pam entered and presented herself as usual and I could hear Marie snicker in derision until I dropped my pants and slid my cock into Pam. I kept my eyes riveted on Marie's as I fucked Pam and let Marie see the pleasure the pleasure I gave to my wife.

"This is my wife," I told her with my cock imbedded in Pam, "the mother of my children and you are my assistant, my lover. You work for me and therefore you work for her and you will show her the proper respect. Every night I take her like this and every night, beginning tonight, you will use your mouth to clean me and her after we finish."

Marie sat there with shocked look on her face unable to move. I moved, and stood, and presented my cock to her until she roused from her daze and took me in her mouth. I then had Pam sit on the edge of the hassock and had her open her legs to Marie.

"You can lick her clean," I said to Marie, "or I can send to back to Paris on the first plane out. No more clothes, no more apartment, no more job. Take your choice."

After a momentary hesitation, Marie licked........and Pam loved it. It didn't take long for Pam to cum.....violently. So much so, that she wouldn't let Marie stop. Her hands held Marie's head tight into her crotch and her hips never stopped humping that French face. The scene was so hot that I knelt down behind Marie and fucked her until we all came, simultaneously.

So began a new life style in a manage a trios. I watched them sixty-nine and bring each other to orgasm. I watched them clean each other orally after I fucked them, either in their cunts or asses. I watched them fuck each other with a double ended dildo and I watched them make love to one another after I had one use my belt on the other. I had one apply aloe to the bruised areas on the other and I watched as that act of kindness lead to their love making. They became lovers for each other just as they had become for me.

The nightly ritual of Pam presenting her diaries was eventually discontinued as I became convinced that her sexual and submissive needs were more than being met at home. Instead Marie moved into our bedroom nightly to occupy Pam when I was too tired to perform my husbandly duties. Trying to satisfy two horny sluts was becoming more of a chore than a dream come true. Just watching them was becoming pleasure enough in itself.

Like all good things this could not go on forever and in our second year when I took both women to Paris with me the person that had been in charge of the Paris office came to me with his resignation. It was time for him to retire. He recommended that Marie take his place. She knew more about our operations there than any one else in the office, just from following me around.

She jumped at the chance of promotion but complained of the separation from Pam and me, but the enormous raise in pay won the day. I released her from the pledge of fidelity to me but I reserved the right to her company exclusively when I was in France. She matured into a very well off woman who always had a string of young lovers at her beck and call.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers