French Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned her attention to his cock. He was so close to cumming that he was trying to fuck her mouth. She bit down gently, causing him to stop. She was in control, she would make him cum when she was ready, not before. His cock tasted so good in her mouth. She moved her head forward slowly, taking his entire length in her mouth. She was glad she had learned how to let a cock slide down her throat without causing her to gag. She knew how great the tightness of her throat felt on his cock. She could feel the head as it throbbed in the back of her mouth. Opening her mouth further, she extended her tongue and licked down between his balls. As she started to let him slide out of her mouth, she used her lips to grasp the loose skin that surrounded him, pulling it up over the head on his cock as he slid out of her mouth. She did not let the entire length of his cock slide past her lips. She stopped moving just as she felt the thickness of it's head start to slide between her lips. When she felt this, she released the hold her lips had on his cock skin. She felt this slide out, across her lips as his cock stayed within her mouth. She continued sucking him this way, sometimes moving very fast, sometimes very slow. He was breathing faster now and trying to control the movement of his cock as she fucked him with her mouth. He was very close to cumming. She could feel the contraction within his body each time his entire cock was in her mouth and her lips were against his body. She had been finger fucking her self and was ready to cum. She had one surprise left for him. She knew he would cum when he felt what she was going to do to him.

Reaching down to her pussy she covered her other hand with her cunt juice, making sure her fingers were very slippery. She reached up and rubbed his balls, letting her fingers slide behind them, toward the cheeks of his ass. She firmly rubbed the skin behind his balls, knowing that his cum would soon follow this path as it shot from him. Her fingers found the hole she was looking for. As she pressed her finger against him, she felt his prick move violently in her mouth. Knowing he was very close to cumming, she pressed her finger hard against his ass, sliding it entire length inside his body as his ass tightened around it. She started moving in and out of him, timing her movements to both her lips on his cock and the fingers fucking her pussy. She felt him cumming even before the cum entered her mouth. She felt it with her fingers as it traveled along the inside of his body, following the trail along the underside of his cock and squirting out of him, filling her mouth. As she fought to keep his cock in her mouth, while swallowing his cum, she kept fucking him with her fingers. This seemed to make him cum again, as if he were having a multiple orgasm. She didn't care what it was, as long as she could feel him in her mouth.

Her fingers had not stopped playing with her pussy. She was waiting only for him to finish before she allowed her pussy to contract tightly around her fingers as the flood gates of her body opened, releasing her own juices as she was overcome with an orgasm of her own.

When her body stopped shaking, she stood up and released him. "I hope you enjoyed that sir" she said as she picked up her panties and retrieved the straps she had used to bind him.

"I liked it very much, especially the surprise ending." he responded as he walked to the desk and picked up an envelope containing $500.00. Giving it to her, he asked, "Can you come as a teacher next week?"

"Should I bring a ruler for bad boys?" she asked as she walked out the door.

12