French Quarter Friends

Story Info
You get closer to friends.
1k words
3.76
23k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met with a group of friends while on vacation. You seemed like an interesting, attractive erotic woman. The group of us had been drinking all day while in the French Quarter. Eventually, our group drifted apart. You became separated from your husband, me from our other friends. We had a couple of Hand Grenades together at the Tropical Isle. We ran into a married couple that we had gone down to New Orleans with. Erik and Ashley were an attractive couple in their late 20's. They proved opposites attract. She is a quiet, soft spoken yet attractive woman and he is a tall, menacing in appearance, death metal loving guy. The four of us, since we didn't know where the rest of the group was, decided to hang out together. We decided to go to Pat O' Brian's next. More drinking followed.

Soon, the four of us were sitting around half drunk telling sexual jokes. I looked at you and saw you wanted me as much as I did you. Erik and Ashley noticed the sexual tension and desire also. They invited us back to their hotel room for more drinks. We knew it was safe and discussed before that whatever happens in New Orleans stays in New Orleans.

The four of us got back to their room where you and I started kissing as soon as the door closed. Pausing for a minute, we look over and see Erik is sucking on Ashley's tits. Needing no more inspiration, I start kissing your neck and unbuttoning your shirt. I lean you up against the wall and start licking your neck, then circling my tongue around your nipples. You finally just threw your shirt and bra off. I lick all around both breasts, circling each one. You can feel your panties getting warmer. Looking over, we see Ashley is sucking Erik's dick. She seems pretty good at it as he is enjoying himself.

It's kind of dark but we can still tell that Erik has a dick at least 9 inches long. Both of them are in the process of getting undressed. I turn my attention back to you and start sliding you white mini skirt down to your feet. You have the sexiest black panties on I have ever seen. I don't even bother to take them off, I just tear them off with my teeth. I spread your legs and start licking around your inner thighs. You are going insane with the anticipation. Finally, I plunge my tongue in your cunt and lick all around. I lick and suck your clit until a screaming orgasm hits you.

Forgetting that there are another couple there, you give me a kiss while your juices are running down my face. "Your turn", you say with a grin on your face. You have me sit down in a chair while you take off my pants. I'm hard with desire for you. You suck on one nut and then the other. Finally, you take all of me in your mouth. You said, "Not so easy, lover" as you stood up and slipped your juicy wet cunt on to my rock hard dick. We slowly rock against each other until in one awesome moment, I erupt in the middle of an awesome orgasm for you. We lay back in the chair kissing when we suddenly become aware of applause.

We had forgotten about Erik and Ashley. "Quite a show, quite a show indeed," Erik says. "Would you mind sharing?" You said, "No, but maybe the two of us could join the two of you on that king size bed you've got?" "Come on over, sexy" Ashley said to you. I approach Ashley while you approach Erik. I am eating her pussy while you are on top of Erik fucking him. I whisper something in Ashley's ear. You are vaguely aware of it. Next thing you know, I am massaging your ass. You look back while still on top of Erik and see me putting KY on my dick. You have an orgasm knowing what's going to happen. I slowly your cheeks and insert my thumb in your ass. Slowly, I insert my middle finger in your anus until I think you can take more. Sensing you are ready, I slowly insert my dick in your ass. It takes a couple of seconds but the three of us get a nice rocking motion going. It's the most erotic feeling you've had in your life. Two big hard cocks in you at the same time. As the onset of your third orgasm starts, you feel Erik and I clenching up also. Erik says he's going to cum and I say so am I. The three of us cum in one breathless moment.

Laying there, nearly breathless, Ashley looks at you and says, "Oh, no, hon, you're not done yet. Come over here." Ashley has her juicy pussy lips spread and is vigorously plunging one finger in and out. You move over to her and position your face over her pussy. You've never eaten pussy before but the thought has always intrigued you. You think of how you like it done and start licking her outer thighs. You grasp her clit with your teeth and start sucking on it. You look up and see that Ashley has Erik and my dicks in her hands and is going back and forth sucking on each. You start more sucking and licking of her pussy and things. You hear her say, "I'm getting ready to cum, baby." You look up and see Ashley has both my hard dick and Erik's in her mouth at the same time. An orgasm shakes her body as Erik and I both paint Ashley's face and tits with sticky cum.

The four of us lay there for a while. I finally said, "Well, who needs a Hurricane now?" We all laughed as we took turns going to the bathroom to clean up. We went back to Bourbon Street where we eventually met up with the rest of our group.