French Resistance - The Sequel

Story Info
A Paris Brothel in World War Two.
4.3k words
4.11
48k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

French Resistance -- The Sequel

During World War Two the Nazis occupied France and Paris thronged with German military, both army and Luftwaffe. The need for brothels was enormous and this is about one such brothel -- reserved exclusively for officers.

It is a sequel to the Literotica story, "French Resistance."

Madam Deloise was a middle aged French ex-prostitute who was the "madam," in charge and the girls were also mostly French -- although a few were English. They were all from good families and had been captured and accused of crime against the occupying Nazis. If they were pretty they were usually given an option -- either to be sent to a slave labour camp in Germany or be confined to what was known as a "Leisure House". In that way their German masters could claim that they became brothel girls voluntarily!

One day Madam Deloise asked Susanne to come to her room. One of the other girls heard her and smirked. Madame Deloise was gaining quite a reputation for inviting girls to her private room and seducing them.

Susanne entered the room and Madam Deloise, as was usual, gave her an affectionate kiss. A new girl was in the room also.

Madam Deloise explained. "Susanne, you are English and this girl is also English. Please can you try and talk some sense into her!"

The girl stood there in an obviously expensive fur coat and without doubt she was very beautiful.

"Oh, so you are English too?" said the girl in what Susanne thought was a most haughty and upper-class accent. "Well, my name is Annabel, the honourable Annabel, daughter of Lord W........e. These people have detained me and I demand that I be treated in accordance with the rules of the Geneva Convention. I was being hidden by a French family and have just been captured. They took me to Gestapo Headquarters and accused me of being a British spy because I had not given myself up for internment. Then they did unmentionable things to me before packing me off here -- which I take to be a house of ill repute?"

Susanne had heard enough of this stuck-up bitch. "Listen to me Miss whatever-your-name-is. You can think yourself lucky to be sent here. You might have been sent to Germany and finished up as a slave labourer. Where," she added, "you might well have died."

"What do they propose doing with me?" asked the superior Annabel.

Susanne felt like saying, "they are going to fuck you senseless darling," but instead ignored the question. "What did they do to you at Gestapo headquarters?" she asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," replied Annabel defiantly.

"Did they take you below and pull your clothes off? And then did they have some fun with you?"

"Yes they did as a matter of fact and I told them they would be in big trouble once we had won the war!"

"Did they take turns in fucking you?" asked Susanne, brutally.

For the first time Annabel's composure faltered. She was not used to that crude word. "No, she said as tears welled up. They said that I was lucky they are not savages."

"If you were tied to a bed naked they must have done something to try and break your spirit?"

Again Annabel faltered. "Well they, they played with me -- you know -- they played with me."

"No, I don't know," said an exasperated Susanne.

"Electric stimulation," said Madam Deloise, who knew enough English to understand. "Makes a girl cum time and time again. I had it done to me once. It left me exhausted!"

Annabel looked at both of them horrified and almost not able to comprehend these two. The middle aged ex-whore and the pretty young English girl.

"Anyway," continued Annabel, "they could see that I couldn't tell them what I didn't know and the officer in charge eventually ordered me to get dressed. We have just the place for a gorgeous young girl like you and we might well meet again in different circumstances."

"I didn't know what he was talking about."

"He probably meant that he would come and find you here when you are installed in this "house of ill repute", as you like to call it. Then he really will have some fun with you!"

"Huh," said the feisty Annabel. "Over my dead body!"

Susanne spoke softly to Annabel. "Sweetie, you can forget any idea that you will escape your fate. This is a brothel for German officers and you, darling, unless I am very much mistaken, are destined to be one their favourites!"

Susanne left the room and Madam Deloise comforted the now humbled English aristocrat. As with many other girls before her, she became submissive as she was bathed and petted by her new mistress.

The next time Susanne saw Annabel was when she saw her in the dressing room where the girls went each day to choose what to wear for their busy evening and night. The girls had stripped her and were in the process of dressing her from the extensive wardrobe of expensive silk and satin underwear that the Germans had looted from expensive Paris lingerie shops when they marched into the city. No skimpy briefs for girls in those days. Satin and silk and lace were the norm. They finished dressing m'lady and she was sat at a dressing wearing a sumptuous short satin and lace slip. Her silk stockings were held up by a garter belt which matched her slip.

"The boys are going to go mad for you," said one of the girls. "Never forget to always wear a condom," warned another.

Susanne had to admire her pluck. The girl had recovered her composure and was defiantly telling the girls how she would refuse to become s sex toy for these Nazis.

"What do you propose to do then?" said one of them, "keep your legs tightly closed!" The girls laughed but Annabel held her ground. She was convinced they wouldn't dare touch her. This young English aristocrat!

A couple of days went by and the new girl was summoned to a spotless reception clinic within the so called, "Leisure House".

A German army doctor arrived to examine her and she flatly refused to strip for him.

Madam Deloise was, of course, also present. "Darling," she said. "If you don't do as the doctor orders they will simply send for a couple of thugs who will delight in undressing you."

Annabel reluctantly submitted to an intimate examination by the doctor. He turned to Madam Deloise. "Perfectly fit madam. You may work her as hard as any of the girls."

The colour drained from Annabel's face. It was dawning on her that she was in an impossible situation.

The doctor left and Madam Deloise could see that Annabel was, for the first time, tearful about her predicament.

"Don't worry darling, just look at the other girls. They look happy enough, don't they?" It was true. The girls were all in good spirits and seemed more than happy with their fate.

Madam Deloise left it at that. She knew from experience that this rather difficult and somewhat superior young girl of only eighteen would succumb to the inevitable. Annabel was unaware of course that Madam Deloise had some special pills that she often had to administer to fresh girls.

Annabel became more cooperative. She knew that Madam Deloise was trying to be supportive.

"Time to shave your pussy darling," she was told and Annabel submitted meekly whilst Madam Deloise expertly performed the intimate operation. "Rules darling. Rules from our German masters. Hygiene you know." Finally her mistress stood back to admire her handiwork. Suddenly her hand was on the naked pussy and poor Annabel gasped as she fondled it. Then she said what she always told a new girl. "That pretty little pink pussy is soon going to be so very busy." Then she kissed a subdued Annabel full on the lips.

The next evening Annabel joined the other girls in the reception area at the foot of the stairs. Madam Deloise called to her. "Go to your room Annabel darling," she said so that everyone could hear. "I have a nice young man who would like to come to you."

Annabel's lip quivered as she knew she had no option but to obey her new mistress. She had been feeling strange ever since she had a cup of coffee with Madam Deloise and was unusually compliant. Susanne guessed that she had been secretly slipped the pill which would put her in a state of high sexual arousal for the next few hours.

Just then a handsome Luftwaffe pilot entered and the other girls knowingly nudged each other. Most of them had "entertained" Karl and knew just what a stud he was. Annabel certainly wasn't popular with any of the girls. "Serve the bitch right," said one of them. "Hope he fucks her silly!"

"Don't worry," he will", piped up one of his recent willing victims, "The lucky thing!"

Susanne looked with concern at Annabel. She didn't like the stuck-up bitch, but couldn't help feel compassion for what she was about to be subjected too.

Madam Deloise saw the concerned look on Susanne's face. She winked. "Don't worry Susanne, cherie. I have slipped her one of the doctor's special pills. I doubt she will struggle much!"

Susanne smiled in return. She remembered the effect it had on her when she was a frightened and reluctant newcomer.

Annabel was ordered to take her beau by the hand and escort him to her bedroom. About an hour passed before the door opened. A rather dishevelled Annabel was seen to kiss the young officer on the lips as he left and closed the door behind her.

Susanne saw her kiss him. She was amazed to see her cup his face in her hands and kiss him with enthusiasm!

She made her excuses to an officer who was just approaching her. She was keen to know how "Lady Muck" was feeling now!

There was no reply to her knock on the door but she opened it anyway and saw Annabel sobbing her heart out on the bed, dressed in only her knickers and a choker necklace. Between sobs she told Annabel how humiliated she felt.

Annabel dried her tears and Susanne could see that the poor girl was unable to avoid the temptation to keep touching herself through her knickers.

Annabel noticed her gaze and snatched her hand away and blushed. The sex pill would work for several hours and during that time the victim would be in a state of continual sexual arousal and unable to control herself.

"How are you?" Susanne asked. "I have just come up to make sure you are ok but I must go downstairs again soon."

"Don't go yet," Annabel implored. "I have just got this need to tell somebody what that brute did to me. He tried to be charming and went to kiss me but I just slapped his face!"

You didn't!" said Susanne in amazement.

"Yes I jolly well did, and do you know what he did next?"

"No, of course I don't replied Susanne. How could I?"

"He slapped my face hard! How dare you", I said. How dare you slap a lady's face? He just laughed at me and before I knew it he had slipped the straps of my evening gown off my shoulders and I was standing before him in just my slip and knickers."

Susanne was becoming intrigued by Annabel's first sex romp. "Go on," she said.

"Well he spun me round so that he was behind me and I was facing that big mirror over there", and she pointed at a full length mirror at the foot of the bed." Then he started to fondle my breasts. I was sooo embarrassed! Then his hand went down the front of my knickers and he was feeling me. I knew it was wrong but somehow I just couldn't stop him."

"Then he turned me round to face him and made me stand there while he stripped to the waist and took his trousers off. He is very athletic and handsome you know, Susanne! Then he got hold of my wrists and bent them back so I was forced to kneel in front of him."

"His "thing" was making his pants stick out a mile in front of him."

"Now you will pay for striking a German officer," he said. "Do you know what this is my beautiful young English heiress?"

"I could feel my face was red as red. "No, I lied."

"Well you soon will darling," was all he said and with that he let his pants fall and his "manhood," was in my face."

Susanne had enjoyed a visit from the notorious Karl and she remembered just how magnificent it was.

"I think at this point I must have lost all reason!" said Annabel. "Because I couldn't believe my own actions when I just held it and fondled it without being told to. It seemed I couldn't help myself. I was so ashamed!"

"Kiss it," he ordered and I kissed his big knob. "Before I knew what I was doing my lips were around it and I was sucking him off. Such humiliation Susanne!"

"Then I remember," he gasped. "Not too much my little English beauty," he said and with that he picked me up and threw me on the bed."

"Your turn now," he said, and he forced my legs wide apart and kneeled between them. Then he teased my most intimate part until I couldn't help myself. I just had a massive orgasm while he held me in his arms. I was so ashamed Susanne. I really was."

Susanne smiled to herself. How often was The Hon. Annabel going to tell her how ashamed and humiliated she was! So ashamed that she wanted so badly to tell her what had just happened.

Susanne could see by the glazed look in Annabel's eyes that she was still in a state of high sexual arousal and her hand had found its way once more into her knickers as she was relating her "fate worse than death" to Susanne. She snatched it away when she saw Susanne's glance.

Susanne said, " darling, its sex. It's the most natural act in the world."

"I know about all that snapped Annabel, but the worst of it was I couldn't stop him and worse than that, I didn't want him to stop. I just wanted him to fuck me." There! She had said that word. And she blushed scarlet as she said so.

"I must go down," said Susanne again, but Annabel wasn't going to let her go before the whole story was out.

"Then I was on my back and he took me without mercy. I remember crying out to him but he took no notice. The next thing I remember was being trapped beneath the brute and having the most massive orgasm."

"Are you enjoying yourself my little English slave girl?" I remember him saying. "It feels as if you are!" "Then he made me kneel and he took me from behind just like a dog. I was so humiliated Susanne, I really was! I think that was my favourite position!"

"He was sooo good at it Susanne. Then I could feel myself building to another orgasm. My vagina was grabbing his penis as it spasmed. I heard him gasp and then I felt him pumping into me. Then we both collapsed together on the bed. When we had both got our breath back he rolled me over on to my back and smothered my breasts and my face with kisses. Then our lips met."

"I hope you remembered to put a condom on him?"

"Oh yes. He was good like that. I didn't need to ask him," said Annabel.

"And I hope you didn't slap his face again as you did when he kissed you the first time?"

Annabel didn't reply. He busy fingers were getting her very excited.

"You're playing with yourself all the time you are talking to me," said Susanne mischievously, but this time Annabel was reluctant to take her hand away. All her inhibitions seem to have left her. If she was ashamed she had a funny way of showing it. I mustn't be cruel thought Susanne. The poor girl can't help herself. Madam Deloise told her afterwards that she had slipped Annabel two sex-arousal pills. No wonder she is so excited, poor thing, thought Susanne.

Impetuously Susanne climbed on to the bed with the emotional Annabel and held her tightly. She slipped her hand into Annabel's knickers and fondled her pussy. No attempt was made to push her hand away. "Do you feel sore sweetie?" she asked.

"No not at all. I just feel wonderful," admitted Annabel.

Susanne started to fondle her new friend's naked pussy and began to tickle her clit.

"That's what the brute did to me. Don't stop Susanne. Please don't stop."

But Susanne was afraid that Madam Deloise would be cross that she had spent so much time with the new girl

"We are very busy tonight," she said again. "I must go downstairs."

Annabel asked if she should go down but was told that the choice was hers. "Just do your make up and wear another pair of panties. I will tell madam Deloise that you are feeling fine. She might send another handsome young stud up to you."

Annabel managed to raise a faint smile. "I couldn't help it she said once more. I just couldn't help it. He kept feeling me and making me so wet! Then he fucked me while I was still wearing them." Suddenly that rude word had become part of her vocabulary!

Annabel was aware that there were several pairs of French knickers and panties in her bedside cabinet and had wondered why. Now she knew. Every time a girl had sex they would be stained the girl's wetness and she would need to change her panties.

"I really must go," said Susanne.

Annabel didn't answer her. The poor girl was furiously masturbating to the point of orgasm.

"Enjoy yourself darling," were Susanne's parting words.

Susanne went to find Madam Deloise when she left Annabel to tell her that their new girl was OK.

Late the next morning Susanne visited Annabel and found that she was just rising.

"I don't know what happened to me last night," she said. "Was I very naughty?"

"Yes sweetie you were very naughty. But the thing is did you enjoy being naughty?"

The effects of the sex pills had almost worn off and Annabel was struggling to regain her composure and that superior upper class manner that the girls found so infuriating.

The next day Susanne and Madam Deloise agreed that the Honourable Miss Annabel, daughter of a lord, would be an enthusiastic and valuable asset.

She soon became popular with the other girls too. "I'm just an upper-class whore aren't I?" she told them in her best superior manner and they all laughed.

A regular visitor was a Major Adelle. The girls knew him and thought he was quite strange. In fact Annabel could plainly sense see his femininity.

Then it was Annabel's turn to be noticed. He clicked his heels in the quaint German fashion. "Shall we, Mademoiselle?" he said Annabel held his hand as was usual and took him to her bedroom.

She felt his limp hand in hers. Not at all like all her other boys. In fact one of the girls had already remarked on his slight figure. "More like a woman," she had said.

Annabel told Susanne what she intended to try and do to him. "This particular member of "the master race" is a sissyboy and I am going to have some fun with him," she told her friend.

"Be careful Annabel," warned Susanne. "He is a Major you know and it could be dangerous if he thought you were making a fool out of him."

The bedroom door was shut behind them. "Shall I take your tunic jacket for you sir," she asked and he let her take not only the jacket, but his boots and then his trousers.

"It is so much easier for the gentle sex", he said. "You just have a dress or skirt and blouse and then your slip and knickers. I envy you your comfortable clothes."

Annabel thought she detected a hidden message in his conversation. "I wonder. I just wonder," she thought to herself. "I believe what I told Susanne is correct."

She then let her evening gown slip off her shoulders and she stood there to be admired, in just her silken undies.

It always had an electrically powerful effect on her "boys", as she was now calling them.

"Beautiful my dear, just beautiful," said the Major. He bade her sit on the side of the bed with him.

"I often wonder," said Annabel artfully, "how you men must feel when you have to wear rough material next to your skin. I would hate it."

"Don't you wonder what it would feel like to wear silk or satin next to your skin?"

That superior air had a powerful effect, especially on the German officer class.

His small cock was throbbing and she held it in her hand and encouraged it to grow. Little by little she was seducing him.

She went to her knicker drawer and produced a gorgeous silk pair. Then she wrapped his dick around them and gently masturbated him. The effect was immediate.

12