French Resistance - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was hesitant. "Shall I just slip them on? Just for fun. Just to see what it feels like?"

"Yes of course major dear," said a secretly triumphant Annabel in a matter of fact voice, as if it was the most natural thing to do. She had been right all along. This particular member of "the master race," was a closet sissy.

Annabel had an uncle back in England. He was a baronet and it was common knowledge that he would dress as a woman around the house, so she was not entirely shocked by this officer's girly behaviour.

Her uncle lived alone with a housekeeper who was about his age and it was her who had found his guilty little secret and encouraged and seduced him to wear her clothes. Rumour had it that they slept together.

She kept her voice as matter of fact as she was able. "You men," she said with a smile on her face. "You are all the same!"

She was desperate to reassure him. She could see that although he was nervous he was putting his trust in her. He couldn't help it. That English upper-class superior manner gave him a feeling of being under her control -- He already revelled in her power over him.

He blushed like a girl when she held them up against him as naturally if she were serving him in a shop.

Without saying anything she began to masturbate him just long enough to thoroughly excite him.

"I don't think I ought to," said the nervous Major, having second thoughts about being sissified by this dominant young woman. "Is that really true? Have others asked to wear your undies?"

"Oh yes"," lied the Hon. Annabel, who was enjoying herself. "Several! Anyway, I find it exciting and I am always thrilled when men ask to try my undies on. It is a real turn-on for me."

He had had heard enough. Annabel sat on the bed and standing before her was the dear Major, wearing his pretty panties!

She could see how excited he had suddenly become. She felt him through the soft silk. She ran her hands over his bottom and felt his legs through the silk before masturbating him more vigorously this time.

All the time he was aware that her hand was underneath her slip and she must be masturbating herself. Soon he climaxed and was squirting his cum into her hand through his knickers.

"Oh I find you so exciting sir," she told him and brazenly continued to masturbate herself before pretending to have an orgasm. "There! See the control you have over me? You are the most exciting man!"

Whether, once she had brought him off, he felt embarrassed she didn't know, but he said little else whilst he was dressing.

"Whatever must you think of me," he said eventually.

"Whatever must you think of me," she said. "Playing with myself like that. I can't help it. You excite me so."

The major's dark secret was out

Annabel kissed him affectionately on the lips. "We girls must stick together," she said laughing and trying to make light of it. It was a risky thing to say but he was under her power and she was in control of him.

The dear Major made several visits to his mistress in the next few months and each time Annabel became more adventurous. Before long she had him sitting up at her dressing table dressed in her glamorous undies and being made up like a girl. She stuffed a bra with silk stockings and she could see how he preened himself in the mirror as he admired his new figure.

"Love that blonde hair," she would tell him. "You need a really red shade of lipstick to compliment it!"

He never did fuck her. He was always content to be masturbated by her skilful hands and each time she would play with herself whilst she was doing it.

"Oh you do excite me so sir," she would say. "You are my most exciting gentleman!"

A lot had happened to the Hon. Annabel, daughter of an English aristocrat since she was captured by the Gestapo!

12