French Romance

Story Info
Brother gets more than a lingerie show.
1.3k words
3.64
81.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callie28
callie28
33 Followers

I've had a sweet life growing up with two brothers. I've always been the spoiled princess in my household.

Things started to get even better as my two younger brothers and I grew up and became adults. It was insane how handsome my brothers ended up looking. No guy could ever match them, especially when it came to my brother Ara the older of the two.

My best memories with Ara come from the summer of 2004 where he and I were in Paris for work. It was mainly work for Ara and fun for me. I was in Paris with him to keep him company as he did some renovations to our condo that we've had for years. He was trying to get it in shape so it sells faster and better.

The condo had two bedrooms. Ara took the one we used to share as kids and gave me the master bedroom.

Those were some of the best times of my life.

Ara and I would start our day every morning going around to hardware stores, buying tools and negotiating contracts. It was so cute how he would tell me I make his negotiations go easy and smooth.

I'd spend the rest of the day shopping for clothes and lingerie. I'd drive my brother crazy with the amount of money I spent on clothes. But he'd calm down once I start with my daily show for him. He loved watching me coming out of the room wearing sexy outfits. I loved how he'd make me mix and match and tell me what looked best and sexier. He had fantastic taste.

One night, after my usual fashion show, Ara told me how much he regrets missing out on the lingerie shows. I laughed and told him that I'm saving that for my guy back home. I am so sure that the thought of anther man seeing me naked and having my body made him so jealous.

Work was coming along so well. We were all done with the renovations of the living area and kitchen. The master bedroom was going to need the bigger chunk of work. Ara had planned it all so well, he was going to move to the living room couch so I could take his room for the rest of our stay. But as with all contractors they messed up and delayed installing the French doors of our deck.

My poor brother had to sleep on the couch freezing every night.

But it wasn't going to be for so much longer as I was leaving soon.

I was so sad that my time with him was coming to an end. I didn't want to go back home before doing what I had in mind for so long.

The construction guys were moving along and had made lots of progress during our time away in the city. Ara was so impressed. He was going over the details of their labor for the day as I walked into the shower. I took my clothes off and jumped under the water.

I purposely left the door open, enough for Ara to take a peek of my naked body. My back was facing the door. I did not say anything at the time but I did know that Ara was watching my body get soaked in water.

He was looking really shy when I got out of the shower and asked him to give me a kiss. I could feel him get so aroused as I brought my cheek close to his lips.

I went to my room but could not fall asleep. It was not right for my brother to freeze on the couch when he could be in my bed.

And so I went to the living room. Ara was curled under the blankets on the couch. The cold wind blowing over his cute face, his hands felt so cold as I held them in my palm. I did not give him any explanations. We walked to my bedroom in the dark. He was half asleep and I took advantage of it.

I was wearing a soft pink sheer nightgown that had a built in lacey bra top in black. The contrast made the lingerie look so erotic. Thin straps were holding my 34D hot tits. The gown was barely covering my ass and thong. The thong was a black lace that matched the top. The material felt so soft on my ass and thighs. I could not wait to cuddle with Ara and make him feel that softness too.

I climbed onto my bed first. By now Ara was wide-awake and so asked me if I was sure about sharing the double bed with him. I nodded and said yes and moved my body closer to the wall making room for him.

We turned off the lights and within minutes I had my eyes closed.

It was my last night. Feeling Ara's body next to mine took every common sense out of my reasoning. I turned around and asked if he was sleeping. He was awake and to my surprise he was jerking off.

He kept on going as I watched his dick swell. He told me he knew I had left the shower door open for him on purpose. He continued and said how rock hard he got watching my body naked for the first time.

I didn't say much and put my finger over his lips and gave him a smooch over my finger. I wanted him to wait even longer before he could feel my soft lips touch his lips.

My hands were all over his stomach and then went down over his hands. I told him I wanted to feel his hands as he jerked off. He was getting so thick knowing my hands were almost touching his dick.

We then kissed and our tongues rolled. It felt amazing and so passionate. I told him I could not stop kissing him and tasting his tongue.

But I had to stop because I wanted his tongue in my pussy so bad.

Ara's tongue felt so heavy and good on my clit. He gave me oral as I fingered my clit with two fingers. I wanted to feel his cock fill me. And so I told him to fuck my pussy and make me come on his dick.

His cock was big, hard and thick. My pussy was dripping wet and almost squirted when his head touched my clit. He teased my pussy by letting his hard cock slide over the slit of my ass while his fingers were over my clit. We turned around and kissed at that moment. It was like thunder. I could finally feel his cock pushing in my tight pussy from behind. He was so hard that he had to push really hard to let his dick go in my pussy. I was so wet and so close.

He fucked me hard. I kept on telling him to go harder and faster. I even stopped him in between and took his cock in my mouth. My juice tasted so good on his cock. I couldn't get enough. He wrapped his arms around me and told me he was so close. I told him I want him to come in my ass. He pushed his cock deep in my ass and kept on pounding on my cervix from behind. I came so hard as I felt his nut dripping out of my ass. I wanted him some more so I took his cock back in my mouth and licked until he was soft.

Ara and I spooned all night with our naked cum drained bodies. It was so hot waking up with him on our dirty sex sheets.

We fucked again that morning before he took me to the airport.

It's been years since I last saw him.

I fucked other guys after him. Some had even bigger cocks. No one felt as good as my brother. He was so special. Sex was no longer thrilling and felt kind of lame with every other guy.

Ara was out fucking other pussies and I was all alone because no other cock could make my pussy go wild like that.

Everything changed the day I met Brian.

We fucked only once but that one reality is now my most erotic fantasy.

callie28
callie28
33 Followers