Frenching David's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Helen had provided my excuse for me, I began stripping. This was, in reality, the first time I had ever been totally naked with a totally naked woman. My dick was so hard that it was difficult to imagine it ever softening. As I removed the last stitch of clothing, I tried to be nonchalant as I joined Helen in the tiny stall.

I was in absolute heaven as I poured shampoo onto her hair and began soaping it up. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as me, ooohing and ahhhing as I massaged her hair and scalp. I had to be careful as I worked on her, not too get too close, as my dick would have nestled between her butt cheeks. Which would have been fine with me except 1) I didn't think Helen would like that, and 2) I would have blown a load immediately on her butt – which I know for a fact that she would not have liked.

I don't know if I was getting jaded after 1 day with a naked woman, or if I was just getting greedy, but soon I could no longer restrict my hands to her hair. I was still sane enough to know that I couldn't just start soaping up her whole body, though. On the next downward stroke of my hands, I continued down to her neck, rubbing it a few seconds before returning to her head. On the next trip down, I continued and began soaping her bare shoulders and giving them a little massage. By this point, I was so horny - or maybe just scared - that I was actually trembling. I wanted nothing more than to have a 3rd hand so I could start jerking myself off. Well, I wanted one thing more: God, I wanted to just be able to take her in my arms, feeling her entire nude body rubbing against mine; kissing her neck as my hands soaped up her great ass. Honestly, this was all so new to me, that the thought of actual sex was just too alien to even occur to me.

Helen cut short my little fantasy – and not a moment too soon – by saying, "Oh that felt so good, Michael. But I don't think that's appropriate; maybe you should just stick to my hair."

Another 5 seconds, and I probably would have been sticking to her. Her comment made it clear that Helen did not consider this sexual at all. "Oh, I am sorry. I only thought a rub might be good to you."

She said it was OK, and the moment was not awkward at all. She then tilted her head back under than water and began letting the soap wash out of her hair. Just as I was afraid this session was over, she said "Oh shoot! I had David buy me some conditioner two weeks ago and it is still sitting in the linen closet. Would you mind getting it? Please?"

"Of course." I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

"Who knows when I'll get the chance again – I might as well do it right this time."

I didn't think an offer to come back tomorrow night would have been appropriate, so I kept my mouth shut and continued drying off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door.

David was in the living room, so I went there first and said, "Where is the linen closet – your mom needs some conditioner."

He turned his eyes from the TV and saw me standing there with only a towel. Luckily a chair was hiding the tent below. Literally, before I saw him move, he was on me, throwing me to the floor. "You're in the shower with her? Goddamn it, you bastard!" He was pelting me with repeated punches. They were more from frustration than rage, so most didn't really hurt that much, but a few did land solidly. "Are you washing her, too? Soaping her up?"

"Wait, wait," I protested. I managed to scramble out from under him, unfortunately, his knee pinned my towel to the floor, leaving me naked. He turned to come after me, and was suddenly at eye level with my erect dick.

"Shit! Are you fucking her, too?" He stood up and shoved me against the wall. I felt more naked than I ever had with Helen.

"Can I have my towel?" I asked nervously.

"Fuck you! This is over! You can walk home naked!"

I didn't want to do, it but I was forced to play my trump card. "Wait! Remember I promised to help you?"

David suddenly looked suspicious. "What are you talking about?"

I tried to cover my stiff dick with my hands, but the grasping only brought me closer to cumming. "I am trying to get her to let you help her like this." OK, I had to start with another lie.

He was rightly dubious. "Is she going for it?"

"I think she might." I could see he wasn't yet convinced not to throw me out of the house naked. "Plus, as a down payment: I left the door open, if you want to sneak a peek right now."

He was a changed man. He tossed me the towel. "You are the best friend I ever had!" he said as he darted to the bathroom door.

I went to the closet and got the conditioner. I felt bad doing that to Helen, but a guy's gotta think about his future. A future, I hoped, of hanging out with nude women, and not getting the hell beat out of me.

When I got back to the bathroom, the fool was standing right in front of the door staring in. Then I saw why he felt safe – the shower door had fogged up and we could only see his mom's outline through the door, although that outline did include a pretty well defined picture of her breasts.

I was prepared for David to punch me out for this poor view. Instead, he silently mouthed, "Thank you. Oh, God, Thank You!" and ran off to his bedroom. Maybe I was getting jaded - a week ago, this is all it would have taken to set me off, too.

I returned to the shower, tossing the towel aside. When we were finished taking care of Helen's hair, she said, "I feel 100% better. Thank you so much for helping me again like this."

I was silent as I struggled to come up with something other than "my pleasure" to respond with.

"Can I pay you for coming over tonight?"

"That really is not necessary, Helen – you did feed me, remember?"

"Ha – pizza! What a trade!"

Yeah, like $24 and some beads for Manhattan, I thought.

She paused, clearly searching for words. "Did you like touching my breasts yesterday?"

"I'm sorry, Helen! I promise it was an accident."

She laughed at me and put her hand on my arm. She then lowered her head like she was a little embarrassed. "I mean after that. If you would like to do it again - as payment - it's OK."

I put my hand on top of hers as my mind reeled with the possibilities. I decided to push my luck a little. "Please forgive me if this is not OK." I paused. "May I put my arms around you?"

I could see she was a little shocked, and might have taken a step back if she were able. I said nothing but could see the wheels turning as I looked into her eyes. She hesitantly said, "I guess that would be OK." She suddenly seemed to get very serious. "Please remember that this just a business transaction. For services rendered, right?"

I said nothing as I placed my hands on Helen's bare waist. As I drew nearer to her, my hands slowly slid down her hourglass figure to her hips. As her breasts slowly pressed against my chest, I dared to lower my hands and gently grab her ass.

Her hands, limited by the range of her injured arms, rubbed up and down my waist and hips as I pulled her even tighter to me. As my face found its way into her neck, the scent of her freshly-washed hair nearly pushed me past the point of no return. My hands reluctantly left her ass and rubbed her bare back as I held her. I honestly believe I could have stayed in that position until I starved to death.

Helen clearly kept her head on straight and said after a few seconds, "OK – paid in full?"

I gave her one last squeeze and backed silently away with a smile. My eyes dropped to her breasts.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "Forget it, Buster - you had your chance."

A few minutes later, I was helping Helen back into the living room. As soon as she was settled, David pulled me into his bedroom.

"I'm screwed!"

"What is happening?" I asked.

"Lori – my sister – decided to cancel her trip to Florida and will be home for spring break."

"This is very sudden," I said, realizing that I too was screwed.

"Mom had insisted that she not leave school, and that she should go have fun on her break rather than come here and take care of her. Lori just called and was feeling guilty - She'll be here tomorrow."

"You should be happy for her to be here to help your mother."

"But now I'll never see mom naked!" he exclaimed.

I feel your pain, I thought to myself.

Chapter 3

The next weekend, I was at David's house and met his sister for the first time. She was every guy's fantasy of a college girl: tall, blonde, and athletic. I had hoped that she might not be physically strong enough to assist Helen as I had, but that was clearly not the case.

We seemed to hit it off pretty well and, as I was leaving she invited me to a pool party the next Saturday.

"That sounds like fun," I said, already imagining her in a bikini.

"Oh, that accent is sooo cute!" she chirped. "I hope you don't mind, but David is visiting our father in Arizona next week. It will just be us and some of my girlfriends from school."

"Are they all as beautiful as you?"

She laughed, and I marveled at the horseshit you can get away with if you speak with an accent.

"You'll see. I'm so glad you're from Europe and won't make a big deal of this." She looked around to make sure David was not nearby. "My friends and I have live in a tall dorm and have started sunbathing nude on the roof. So there will probably be a lot of skinny-dipping next week."

"Oh, Lori, that is fine – just like home."

"Good. I don't want David to know – he'd fake a heart attack to stay and peak at us."

For the next week, I jerked off several times a day looking forward to the pool full of nude college girls. Finally the happiest day of my life arrived. When I got to David's house, the door was open. I assumed everyone was out at the pool, so I walked right in and headed toward the back patio.

Suddenly, I felt like I had been hit be a truck. I was thrown to the floor so hard I nearly chipped a tooth. I looked up and was surrounded by several big guys. Lori appeared from behind them.

"You're about as French as a kosher hot dog, you little shit!" Maybe I'm still groggy, because I have yet to figure out what that meant. Turns out that once Lori learned of my assistance to Helen, she got suspicious and starting doing a little detective work.

"And don't flatter yourself – that accent just isn't that good." Apparently the real giveaway that I wasn't French was my eagerness to shower.

Well, to make a long story short, they put me in a van and drove me out to the woods where they beat the hell out of me and dumped me in a ditch. Under threat of being turned in to the police, I made up a bogus story to explain my injuries.

So here I will sit for the next 6 weeks with a dislocated shoulder, broken right arm, and broken left wrist. My legs are mostly OK, but a disk injury is keeping me off my feet.

After about 2 weeks, my mother decided I was just getting too disgusting and gave me an all-over sponge bath. She was nice enough not to mention it, but this gave me a raging erection. As she was rubbing me all over, I couldn't help but notice what a lovely woman my mother really is.

I wonder if I could talk her into wheeling my chair into the shower. Of course, we don't have one of those – how you say – shower massages either. But I know a way she can prevent her clothes from getting soaked.

Author's Note: Please feel free to send any comments on this story. Kudos and reasonable criticism are welcome. Just don't pick at it or it will never get better.

12