Frenching the Summer Maids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't you just like hand me the blanket since you like figured out everything anyway?" Barbara was begging. Unfortunately, her begging was met by a loud set of booing from what sounded like a way too large crowd of people.

"Barbara Jean, I swear you make me get down on my knees every day and thank the Almighty for sending me only sons." After what seemed like an eternity, Barbara opened her eyes. It was a mistake.

Without Teddy and Joey blocking access, she was pretty much on direct display for a few hundred people. It was clear also that a number of branches had been removed for better viewing. Mr. Reynolds shook his head and handed her the blanket.

When she spread her arms wide before pulling the blanket around her shoulders, two identical twins suddenly rolled onto the mud in front of her also inside the bush.

"Marry us Boobilicious!!!. Marry us right now! We're rich and we promise to fuck you like that in public every single day!" One of the boys was grabbing for her breasts while the other was pushing apart her knees when Mr. Reynolds pulled them both back by whacking them on their heads with his flashlight.

"Go watch a damned porno, will you!" He shook his head pulling Barbara out of the bush.

The spaced out smiles of the two twins leered at her as both boys rubbed their heads. "We just did."

"We'll buy the tree for you too if that would help!" The twins continued to run alongside of them as Mr. Reynolds swept her to the police car. Her walk was escorted by cheers, clapping, offers, congratulations and solicitations to make the bush into a monument.


Her guidance counselor muttered something about a convent in a penal colony when Barbara walked in wrapped in a too tiny blanket yet again. The woman's face stayed grim over paperwork. She refused to look at Barbara's chair for over twenty minutes until the two seniors Barbara had met in the shower, Janine and Christie showed up with spare clothing and towels.

"Oh! You poor thing!" Janine ran to Barbara's chair to embrace her. She squatted, splitting the tiny blanket's bottom open as she put her arms around Barbara's to let her fingers begin an indepth examination of the naked beauty. Janine pulled the surprised muddy girl to her by her waist cooing and chiding her too easily exposed friend. She kissed her forehead and hummed that everything would be okay now as she patted her naked friend's hip.

"How do these things always happen to you?" It was Christie who laughed walking from the doorway to behind Barbara's chair. She dropped the bag of clothes on the floor as she also chided her new friend about the benefits of clothing in public. She reached over to rub her cheekbone to Barbara's cheekbone and used her hands to begin massaging down starting at the girl’s bare shoulders.

Barbara had only met Janine and Christie just over three days ago. They met in the shower while Barbara was being ravaged on a locker bench by another junior as a method of job interview. After two powerful orgasms, the girls had pulled Barbara into their shower for two more. They called it a shower sandwich and they had all gotten to know each other pretty quickly. It was odd how they had been coincedentally bumping into each other again in the showers since then. She had only just left them that morning.

Janine was barely an inch taller than Barbara, had short springy brown hair, big brown eyes, a sarcastic smile over brilliant teeth and was all curves. She was an accounting major who was graduating second in her class. Janine was also an amazing kisser, almost as amazing as Samantha. Janine may have been entirely responsible for the stereotype that women were better kissers than men.

Christie was a curly red headed pixie with deep blue eyes and stood about two inches shorter than Barbara. She always had an amused look on her face around Barbara and was graduating first in her premed class. Her only curves on her always controlling bossy body were her proportionally ample boobs. The rest of her fit the pixie sprite description. Christie's talents lay lower on a body than Janine's talents.

Both women looked like they had just come from a yoga studio in strappy, braless scooped cotton tops, and tight cotton pants. Both women had Barbara spending the last four days thinking of their wonderful shower sandwiches which oddly kept happening.

The elderly guidance counselor looked at the two respected top class women who were a bit too affectionately caring for her exhausting mostly naked charge. The counselor did not want to start processing an expulsion at six in the evening after the last class of the semester had ended. Every other desk in the administration building was vacant. She too was ready for her vacation to begin. She was equally ready to die of relief when the women agreed to keep the much too naked Barbara locked in their custody for her final weekend. Thankfully, they had to stay for graduation, unlike Barbara's friends who had previously left for the summer.

The duo sweetly stroked the girl pushing away the lone blanket as they said they would be happy to keep their naked doll in mint condition, who was now once again nude. They promised that she would not be out of their hands until Monday morning. Muttering something about spending her vacation touring famous vats of alcohol, the woman walked around her desk and towards the opened office door and left for the summer without looking back.

"Oh, you naked doll, we are so happy that you called us!" Janine pulled Barbara to her to lose the girl in one of her electric kisses. It clearly turned Janine on to have a forever naked bombshell in her arms. Janine had the amazing ability to make Barbara feel utterly helpless, wonderfully lost, completely adored and instantaneously aroused every time they kissed. And that Janine loved to kiss Barbara was good. Because after what Barbara had just gone through, she wanted to wrap her soul in a Janine kiss and block out everything after those amazing orgasms and the fact that she was once again, standing in a public room without a stitch of clothing.

Christie cooed for their nude toy to relax. As Janine took Barbara's full attention, Christie kept her hands busy while she began kissing up Barbara's neck and towards her ear and commenting on how much fun they were all going to have cleaning off the dried mud up when they got back to the dorm.

Barbara had spent the last four days exploding each time Christie and Janine introduced her to a new erogenous zone or pleasure point. As much as Barbara loved her swim inside another of Janine's amazing kisses, she obediently opened herself to Christie's fiery touches. Her head eagerly moved to the side for the line of heat that Christie suckled up her neck and over her collarbone. This is what she needed to get over the incident. Just a few more seconds of this please and then she could get dressed and face the campus again, but with closed eyes.

"Thank goodness they didn't fuck that amazing scent of yours off your body." Christie's face turned so that her nose nuzzled and inhaled Barbara's face. "We're going to need to get this mud off you naked one." Christie's breathed into Barbara's ear even as she inhaled it. Barbara felt more exposed in the air conditioned offices with Christie's gradual manipulation of her breasts. The system turned off at five o'clock, but the cool air could still be felt tingling on her bare skin.

"Guys!" Barbara tried to speak out until Janine's tongue also took over her mouth. When their tongues met, Barbara found the oblivion wonderfully warm and wet and all she would ever need for the remainder of her life.

Janine's hands dropped slowly down from Barbara's pelvis after she pulled her to the end of her chair. She sensed the girl's ribcage inhale when her hands finally reached to the tops of Barbara's legs. Janine almost laughed as she realized Barbara stopped breathing entirely when Janine's thumbs began dancing inside the girl's buttery soft thighs t aiming toward the next target.

Barbara knew what was coming from her new friends but couldn't get herself to stop it. She didn't want to break the heated kisses from Janine and Christie when she felt the sensation of fingers right near her exposed pussy and begin to pull at her nipples. She could barely breathe at all their feather light touches packed with danger.

"Doll," Christie was nibbling down and up from Barbara's shoulder blade to her ear. Barbara decided she loved the effect of Christie nibbling her shoulder blade as she arched from the feel of the woman's soft lips on her back. Christie had accomplished what she wanted as Barbara’s chest shot out for more intense torture. "Why did you call us, when you could have simply worn something from the lost and found?" She whispered with a heated kiss right into Barbara's ear that sent a warning flare right to her core with a tight twist of her nipple.

"Did you audience loving body need another fucking so soon after screwing the entire school hanging from a tree in the commons?" Christie kissed the underside of Barbara's jaw as the girls' combined heat tipped Barbara's head back. Barbara felt only that she needed Janine and Christie to never stop and never remember the day ever again.

"You should learn to ask for help Barbie. Your pride gets you into so much trouble with your lack of common sense and your too trusting ways!" Christie was not masking her delight over Barbara's fallibility. She was laughing as her hands eagerly twisted and teased Barbara's abundantly giving muddy breasts. "The last person you should ever trust, naked one is yourself!"

At Barbara's arch, it was Janine however who stepped up her inspection. "Show me how just how far the dirt goes Boobilicious!" With that Janine split Barbara's legs wide. She laughed at Barbara's protests kissing over her mouth and tongue even as her fingers began to explore her glorious mound parting the softest of her rose petals. Barbara's hands fell around Janine's shoulders as she continued to try and lose herself in the woman's kiss and hands but only just for one more second she promised herself. Then she would start thinking.

Sensation and speed were immediately clouding Barbara's attempt at thought. She tried to let the girls know the facts of the day, but she stammered out too many conflicting correcting facts and her body and mind were all ready soaring again in their care.

"Well of course you didn't MEAN to fuck entire fraternities and teams upside down after masturbating with a fire hose. These things happen to everybody!" Christie and Janine were laughing in complete disbelief of the facts...maybe because they were pretty inconceivable. Crap.

"Let's get you toweled off Boobilicious. The entire campus is talking about it." Janine smiled to Christie and with a wink, each girl began to allow a rhythm to set in as they devoured their new toy’s body.

"NO! Janine, like, hurry, give me the clothes." Barbara went to move her arms from Janine's neck to pull towards the clothing bag but Janine wasn't having any such nonsense. She held up Barbara's arms and began to look over the squirming naked beauty as an inspector looking for hidden contraband.

"You gorgeous doll, is it true that the only foreplay was the fire hose before you stripped off your clothes and climbed into the tree to fuck everyone upside down?" Christie was laughing into Barbara's neck as though it was her favorite appetizer, not letting go of either heated nipple for a second.

"Move your arms sweetie and show me where they fucked you so we can do some pussy TLC." Janine demanded as she tried to pull Barbara's arms wider. With only a second's view before Barbara started to pull Janine to her for coverage, Janine started shaking her head. "I don't think I can wait to get you to the shower Doll. We may have to fuck you on the desk right now!"

Immediately, Christie and her perennially impish smile pulled back the clothes bag out of reach entirely from Barbara. Barbara's immediate thought was would it kill someone to give her a t-shirt. Her gradual thought was too scary to think when her blushes started to have a liquid effect again on even her most exposed areas.

"Janine, thank you for saving me but like I need clothes and besides, I promise we can play later. Christie, I'll even let you spank me finally, please?" Barbara tried to reach for the bag of clothes but Janine pulled her into standing embrace arching her backward over the front of the counselor’s desk. She showed she was serious about getting to work. Janine inhaled her lips and tongue as Christie spoke kissing down the length of Barbara's back as she wiped off the dirt.

"Well, okay since you said please, I promise to spank you this weekend.

"Doll, both you and your guidance counselor called and texted US two for help remember? So, this is how we help the most fuckable naked doll on earth who adores public sex. Besides, we are way better than a fire hose at the foreplay you seem to be doing without... and we can make you beg." Christie was teasing and kissing her way up and down Barbara.

It was what Janine did however, that blasted Barbara into another wonderfully welcome realm. Janine used her free hand to conduct her inspection of Barbara's body. On top of her earth shattering kisses, she was so gentle, so light..., so thorough that Barbara was afraid to breathe for fear she would stop. The softness of her softest touch was copied by Christie who was teasing every curve of Barbara's booty cheeks at the moment with her fingers, lips and teeth as even as she toweled off the mud.

"You beautiful doll, you have rocked my world in these past days." Janine smiled at her only pausing for a quick breath. Janine was astounded at the beautiful naked body that had dropped into her world and then kept coming back.

"Damn, Barbie, I think you switched my orientation. I can't stop thinking of how much I just want to screw your audience loving naked body all day long. I nearly creamed when I heard Boobilicious Barbie was swinging upside down in a tree and fucking entire teams at once in front of the campus."

Janine swallowed Barbara's confused protests with her magic mind numbing kiss.

"I even bought something better than a fire hose!" With that Christie began to towel off Christie's pelvis. Christie took a long time returning again and again to sample Barbara's indented pelvis with her mouth while hammering apart her rose petals at the peak of her clit with her fingers and fist. Occassionally, Christie would swoop down and lick inside one of the soft sweet petals and suck on her clit, and even add a small nibble.

Barbara had never known her pelvis or sides to be erogenous zones that lit up her clit before. The teasing was amazing. Teddy had been her only boyfriend and Teddy was rather quick. Barbara's drunken twenty-first birthday had expanded her sex list to almost every one of Teddy's frat brothers, who joined in every chance they could over the last few months. Until Samantha's touch a few days earlier, no one had taken the time to get her off with their hand. Teddy only ever got her started, before he finished first. Until Samantha's kiss, no one had ever kissed her that long. Until Christie's tongue entered her body, Barbara had never received oral sex. Every bite of Christie was educating her quickly into the entire wonderful sexual world that Barbara had missed. Barbara was dripping again on both women's hands again and trembling.

They were simply teasing and torturing her to death with the heat of their soft touches. Again Barbara didn't dare open her eyes, but this time it was because the girls had landed her at another wonderfully erotic place that she did not want to leave for fear of thought and reality.

There was only the smallest nagging at her that she had missed something. She couldn't really care anymore what she had missed when Christie began spacing her kisses with deep heated breaths over her exposed skin as she made her way up across Barbara's breasts and towards her nipples but leaving her hand on full strength assault of her clit.

"No, no, Doll. Let us finish cleaning you off. We deserve some reward for rescuing you. Besides, it will be a crime to put clothes on this impossible body of yours so if we must do it, let us have fun with you." Janine's fingers were killing Barbara in the most wonderful death from behind as Janine finished up a big slurp with her toungue lubricating the object of her intent.

"Does anyone ever get enough of you?" Janine said shaking her head after a break in a new round of kissing her exposed bottom. She was shaking her head more at herself as she rose to pull Barbara's left nipple into her mouth right in the middle of the deserted school office of several desks and slowly building heat. Christie was busy lapping up her inspection of Barbara's right nipple. Barbara was sandwiched naked in the middle of the two fully dressed women lapping at her enourmous breasts and fingering her every hole amid a large room of deserted desks and offices.

With a powerful gasp, Barbara made the mistake of opening her eyes for the second time that day. Not all of her completely naked body was facing the doorway. Christie's mouth was sucking off her right nipple as though it were her last meal and her hand kept cupping over Barbara's pussy to spread the wetness around and in and out. So, one breast and her pussy were covered. Oh, and Barbara' left nipple was partially blocked as Janine cupped her breast and twisted and tortured the nipple in her mouth just to see how far she could take it while no one could see her backdoor entreaties.

So, all in all not every inch of skin on Barbara's impossible measurements, humungous high breasts, tiny waist and rounded ass were visible and facing the group of gawkers crowing into the hallway door. And of course the double office doors were open today to expose her naked intimate torture. Just, of course. It had been a criminally stupid act for Barbara to open her eyes.

A woman in a business suit with hands too deep in her pants pockets and her mouth panting open actually caught Barbara's eye. She smiled and then walked into the room when Barbara screamed to have the doors shut. After ignoring with her request, the open mouthed woman looked her up and down along with Janine, obviously enjoying Barbara's arched pose and understanding where the fingers were inserted to bring about the arch.

"Wow, you really do have a body like a Barbie doll. Those tits do shoot right out at you, even more so above that tiny waist. You skin is like freakin' white chocolate and that must be some ass if the rumor stands up." The business woman wasn't speaking to her as much as at her.

"Yes, her ass is as edible as the rest of her." Christie raised an eyebrow as she removed her mouth from Barbara's wet nipple but kept up fingering Barbara’s pussy and hammering through her rose petals. "We were helping our friend dress."

Janine also raised her head, removing her mouth from the other of Barbara's wet nipples, but not halting her attempts at entry. "Is there something you need?"

Why did this always happen to her? Couldn't someone give her even panties?

The clear answer was no. And the business woman hadn't answered yet or moved. "Yes, I can see that you were doing a good job covering her tits.

"Crap, you're amazing! You even smell like gourmet sex." The woman stepped towards Barbara and lifted her hand to Barbara's cheek.

"You come see me on the first day of school next year in the I.T. department, Doll. We want to make sure there are no screw ups in your Senior Year grades." The woman speaking had inserted her high heeled foot in between Barbara's legs and was leaning over her to almost Barbara's lips when she dipped down to bite one of Barbara’s nipples.