Frenching the Summer Maids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls' enthusiasm and sense of fun was infectious and she would like to care for them, but the latest situation felt suddenly more hurtful than fun. They never really heard her or cared to hear her. She almost cried at the trapped feeling that hurt more so among women she liked and she wanted very much to like her real self in return. She was so frustrated that her eyes brimmed over. She hid her face in her wine glass until Janine's hand, once again as gentle as a feather pulled up her chin. She looked into Barbara's eyes and smiled. Barbara couldn't help but shrug a grin in return as Janine reached over and gently kissed her eyes then nose.

"If we got this wrong, I'm sorry. I thought from all the morning shower sandwiches that this would make you happy. It was your guidance counselor who emailed us that you always wanted to exhibit your naked body. I thought you liked all those orgasms." She kissed an escaping tear off Barbara's chin.

"No, you didn't get it all wrong, not all of it really." Barbara's heart sang as she felt that Janine finally at least realized there was more to her than tits and skin and maybe even cared, if just a little for her feelings. It wasn't much, but it was the most humanity anyone except for Mr. Reynolds and Matt had spared her in a long time. She probably needed to think more.

Suddenly, none of the day's details mattered anymore. Barbara's heavy heart immediately felt a hundred times lighter and she found she had even possible untapped energy reserves, maybe simply because someone had given her and not just her body a half second of real attention. First Matt, then Lashanda; and now Janine. Whew! She even felt there was more air in the room.

Barbara burst out laughing and wiped away her tears as she sat down to the bench and pushed up against the wall to watch Janine command the show. Janine it seems was a bit of an exhibitionist at heart. She flung her towel, badly copying a burlesque striptease at more women who were entering through both doors. She shook her boobs and shimmied her naked ass at the applauding and laughing shower room audience. Janine finally popped into Barbara's arms. Barbara may have been laughing the hardest in the entire room at the show that she was sure, was meant as an apology of sorts.

Janine reached up to Barbara's face and gently kissed her nose. "You are the world's best kisser Barbie Doll! I never want to stop. You tell me if it's too much though. Just say something that I know is all you. Something, something like...long johns?"

Barbara grabbed Janine and pulled out another of her hot kisses even as Janine spread her own amazing body wide for the room that was leering at cheering at their impassioned kiss and putting Janine’s pussy in their sites.

"Ladies!" It was Lashanda addressing the mostly senior women in various stages of shower wear or less. "You have mentioned the desire to give the naked pussy a try and someone will need to be responsible for our toy sales next year." Her statement was met by giggling from these mostly twenty-two year old women, giggling! There was also a sound of glassware clinking.

"Okay, let's grow up as we have a respected nude expert on hand to demonstrate!" There was much applause as Barbara realized that she was the expert. She simply nodded her head and squeezed her arms under Janine's boobs flopping them for the audience and crushing her back into her embrace. "We all KNOW that famous pretty blonde pussy. After a quick pussy shaving lesson, we will all get to feel it as naked as the day she was born and learn to do our own and each others before trying out the Exotic Erotic Toy Company offerings."

Crap. Not again. Not staring at her pussy. Double crap. Of course no one would understand again. Long johns. Janine would stop this. All she had to say was long johns. Crap. They were freakin' applauding her pussy! It took a moment for Barbara to realize, they were applauding for anything. There were different states around the room of euphoria, arousal, intoxication, curiosity, relief, lust and celebration. Some women hadn't even waited for the show to start and were in showers or on laps. Crap. She knew this wasn't going to end well.

"First up however, we have the future head of Brady Family Accounting Services volunteering today to wax her pussy for your educational benefit, bless her masochistic little heart!" Janine laughed bowed her head even as she raised her legs to the ceiling and then spread them wide on either sides of the bench. The audience exploded with applause and laughter and whistles. In a world where no one but Barbie had impossible measurements, Janine's body simply got everyone hot. On top of that, everyone loved Janine.

Barbara was slowly coming to love the patient and kind Janine too, and she thanked any pagan god ever invented for helping her duck that waxing insanity. Was Janine crazy? She liked Janine. She wouldn't wish a Brazilian Wax on her worst enemy. Well, maybe Teddy after today. Thinking of which, Teddy was always trying to get her to go Brazilian. Barbara took Janine's empty wine glass and handed it to a girl, Carrie who offered to refill it. Lashanda slathered wax over Janine's bikini line, pussy and back track while everyone simulated moaning sounds. Well, not everyone was simulating them.

There were non-stop jeers about Paris fashion and gymnastic abilities and the last lesbian opportunity of a life time for the non-sorority types (from the non-lesbians) and for the perfect setting for a lesbian orgy (from the lesbians) which was met with even more laughter and applause while the wax strips dried, the boozed poured freely, and medically approved California cigarettes were shared.

No words can do justice to the pain that interrupted the festivities in Janine's primal scream after Lashanda ripped the first waxed strip of Janine's pubic hair off her pussy. It was beyond pain. Barbara actually ran to protect Lashanda as Janine lunged violently at her in response. The murder intended in Janine's eyes was all too clear.

Of course, Janine's reaction was understandable but Lashanda was Barbara's hero. She had stood up for her sore pussy and finally turned the tide of Barbara's unbelievable day. Thankfully, a few much larger girls finally subdued Janine and her half hairless pussy before blood spilled.

No one spoke. There were five more strips of waxed pubic hair on Janine's pussy. No one moved. For a long time the room was still...and really confused about what to do next.

Janine grabbed Barbara and held on tight attempting to restart her breathing. Tears streamed down her face and dripped over her naked breasts as Barbara kissed them off. It took her a few minutes before Janine first whispered to the stunned silence.

"It was the Nazis. The Nazis were the only sick and twisted enough bastards in all of history to come up with something that purely fucking evil! Fucking twat torturing misogynist Brazilian wax inventing Nazis! I know. I minored in History they all moved to Brazil." Janine was slowly breathing and now speaking just a bit louder when she finally shouted out to the room.

"Hello everyone! My name is Janine Brady and I'm going to have a hairy pussy for the rest of my natural life. Where is the fucking alcohol and dildo I just won?" Janine's pain and wonderful self-realization finally broke the universally shared fear. The room burst into laughter.

Janine continued to stream tears as Kiumi poured her a glass of wine, then Carrie an openly lesbian butch woman with infectious laughter poured her a glass of vodka. Janine drank the wine and vodka naked and two handed while staring at her crotch and accusing it of mindless vanity.

Clearly there was a need for even more of the wonderful cigarettes everyone was passing. There were quite a few special cigarettes before Janine eventually was lowered back onto the bench and into Barbara's arms. Barbara made sure she was kissing Janine as each of the remaining strips came off. Christie was the only one brave enough to pull off the Nazi torture devices. Lashanda offered Christie to share her room just in case she was afraid to sleep in the dark with Janine after then.

There was a sigh of relief when the threat of violence had passed. Janine's tear streaked face rose to her audience promising immunity from retaliation for all sadists as she poured a glass of wine directly onto her own now hairless pussy and collapsed back on the bench.

Lashanda was barely able to control her laughter as she asked if anyone ELSE wanted to try waxing. Any available airborne object immediately smacked her in the head or body as she laughingly moved on the show onto shaving.

"We want the doll!" A shout came from the group of very animated women. Christie winked from slightly behind Barbara as they faced the room. There was a sudden intensity that made Barbara's stomach drop as Christie again assumed command of the room, and her. Christie held her arms around Barbara's arms and her hands on the sash that was closing Barbara's robe. It was the only thing keeping her body private and under wraps.

"Are we ready to see our naked doll?" Christie smiled to the audience as she undid the sash and let it drop to the floor. Whooping and whistles flew at Barbara who felt blood now drop from her cheeks.

"Should we start with just the amazing tits?" Christie peeled Barbara's robe down to her elbows and left it under her breasts for everyone to see. Barbara wanted to die. What just happened? Catcalls and begging filled the air as Christie juggled Barbara’s chest for the leering room. One or two woman ran up for a quick taste. As if Christie hadn’t turned Barbara enough into a commodity, she then turned her and lowered the robe to under her ass where she began spanking over her leg for the room to see. Quite a few women joined into paddle Barbarba this time and used more than their hands in ill-fated attempts at entry. When Barbara was in tears, Christie finally and completely whipped the robe off Barbara. It stabbed her heart when Christie pointed a hand at Barbara's pussy.

The room went wild. Barbara could not believe this was happening again. How could she be so dense? Long johns. Why hadn't she said long johns? She was thinking long johns as she looked over at a still tearing Janine who was standing at the make shift bar. Lashanda handed Janine a party sized bag of ice, which Janine immediately placed on her own crotch. The ridiculous scene melted Barbara from her frozen horror and immediately brought the blood back and her stomach back to her body.

Janine and Lashanda made their way to Barbara through the crowd of women who had just made her unintentionally feel so awful. Women were reaching out to kiss and grope them both as they neared. Finally Christie rolled her eyes and grabbed the ice from her other naked friend handing it off to Carrie with a directive that Janine just suck it up all ready and quit being a ham.

Janine sat on the bench and pulled Barbara down into her arms even as Kiumi handed her another large glass of wine. Lashanda asked if the wine was for the brave Barbara or for Janine's crotch as she kissed Barbara and asked if she was ready to start. Barbara could breathe again.

Christie spread Barbara's legs and pussy wide for the applauding and cheering audience. Janine resumed feeding Barbara alcohol then kissing her lips. Barbara was slowly leaving her brief fantasy of a world populated with only Janine and Matt and Lashanda to again be pulled into the festive party air. The tiny Kiumi had begun to interject kisses on Barbara’s lips inbetween the wine and Janine’s kisses.

Lashanda immediately began massaging shaving cream and Christie the Pussy Cat was parting her folds and lifting her clit's tiny pink lip for the approving audience.

"Baby, spread your legs wider for everyone so they can all see your pretty pussy and Janine and Kiumi will give you lots more wine!" Christie said as Barbara looked into Janine's stoned face still streaming with tears of pain. Janine kissed into her ear with her arm crossed under Barbara's breasts. Barbara dropped her arms around Janine's legs as she felt the heat from Janine's open crotch and wiggled into it with her back. That Janine’s crotch was vibrating with electricity and took Barbara for a momentary surprise until she saw the cord.

Janine nibbled her ear tips and kissed the side of her head sending flames right back down to the sorest pussy on the planet. Oh wow, how had Christie and Janine kept turning on more and more erogenous zones on her body she didn't know, but even just trying to locate them was fun...even if on a shower bench in public.

Lashanda was stroking her thigh with long painted red finger nails as she addressed the questions from the audience of women gawking over Barbara's completely naked body. Okay, maybe it would be better to finally get Janine and Christie and maybe even Lashanda in a bed and alone instead of in front of an audience. Crap.

Of course Lashanda let several of the women use the razor as she critiqued their hold of pussy lips and tested their closeness of shave. Of course. Of course they asked Barbara if this or that touch aroused her as she continued openly dripping for her amused audience with each inserted finger, hand, fist and toy.

However, not everyone by this time was looking at Barbara. The packed double wide room of so many naked female bodies in full celebration mode was beginning to follow nature's obvious toy and alcohol course.
Only one girl asked to touch her breasts which Janine's hold had popping out of her arms, while other women were comparing the closeness of her and Janine's pussy lips. Other women still were shaving their own or other pussies and finally other women had completely begun to explore far more avenues of fun with devices that vibrated and plunged in every manner.

Barbara almost thought the naked tiny breasted Kiumi was offering herself up to Barbara as she lingered with her exploration. The dark haired girl blushed as she continued to stroke Barbara's pussy amid the leering heads of her closed in audience. Barbara could not help but feel the wave go from tingle to pulsing in her pussy as Kiumi sweetly leaned down and pecked a kiss her lips. "Thank you for letting me touch your pussy. I'm sorry it is so sore. You are really very pretty."

Barbara was about to get up and end what she hoped was her body's last public sex act for life, but, um, Kiumi was not moving.

"I will be gentle, can I take a taste?" Barbara finally stopped blushing and turned white. Janine just giggled in her ear.

"See, you ARE doing it to everyone!" Barbara began to close her legs over her now hairless crotch and said maybe another time when the crowd burst in protest.

"Let her lick, let her lick, let her lick!" Barbara was clenching every muscle in her body as she tried to rise when Carrie lunged forward and pushed Barbara' s legs open for Kiumi. Kiumi did not wait for Barbara's consent; she bent and began licking Barbara's pussy. Kiumi only lasted a second before she was pushed aside by the commanding Carrie.

"Barbie doll, I will make you beg! Just remember to thank me!" Carrie had a nearly shaved head of dark brown hair, twinkling blue eyes and almost rosy red cheeks while sporting a broad, strong back. She grabbed her arms around Barbara's legs and speared into her pussy.

Barbara's body immediately screamed into an arch of shocked pleasure at the sudden and unexpected assault. Janine could kiss, Christie was the Clit Cat, but this woman and her powerful and huge tongue were like Queen of the Pussy Amazon!

As the latest entrant into Barbara's pussy that day sent Barbara writhing dramatically in Janine's arms, Christie grabbed Kiumi and licked Barbara's taste off her lips then dropped and started in on the girls' clit. Christie was the Pussy Cat after all.

"Oh Barbie Doll, it is always so fucking hot watching you wiggle and dance while being fucked by another woman!" Janine's soaking wet pussy was rubbing against Barbara's back as her mouth dipped again into Barbara's to lick out another blazing hot kiss.

Barbara felt the goddess of a woman that was Carrie spear through her body up to her rib cage with each deep wonderful thrust. If this was foreplay, Barbara was ready to go die of sex with her. Barbara went to an immediate orgasmic wave and was pouring out juices when Carrie began using her hands and fingers and mouth and tongue and teeth and muscles on every opening and offering Barbara served up.

Carrie was right. Barbara began to beg. She began to beg for Carrie and the room and the girls and the day and even for the hydrangea bush. She was screaming for Carrie to keep fucking her and reached for the beautiful goddess that was attacking her pussy. She begged and begged and could only scream 'please' for more of the amazing sensual assault that Carrie offered and teased back far too long before Carrie went ahead with the strap on dick.

The only thing that silenced Barbara's begging was the only thing that could when Lashanda spread her legs over Barbara's open mouth. Janine's tongue pounded into Lashanda's clit as Barbara's mouth attempted to both fill and drain the woman's pussy.

There were too many hands touching her body. There were too many lips tasting her body. There were too many tongues inside Barbara and Barbara loved the taste of Lashanda as the pretty woman's orgasms washed over her. The smell of sex and the sounds of passion and laughter permeated the air as an entire room joined in chains of passion.

With an intense assault by Carrie, Barbara broke. It was too much. It was too far for one day. She gave as much as the women loving, assaulting, worshiping and molesting her body demanded and then she collapsed. She must have thanked Carrie a zillion times as she collapsed. Her collapse only brought about more stroking and assaults as she no longer offered even a spark of resistance. Lips upon lips tasted her juices. Barbara could barely squirm from the intensity. There were naked women underneath her and all around her.

There were dozens if not hundreds of fingers, lips, tongues and mouths on her body, but only one set of lips remained on her lips. Janine's gentle laughter rocked Barbara to her as Barbara finally opened her eyes onto the fully engaged room. This time, it was not a mistake.

Some women in robes were merely watching or just kissing. Every shower was bursting and the bar was cleared to allow for spanking on one side and a multiple muff fest on the other side. The shower nearest her had two women enjoying a shower attachment. There was a petite Latina girl on the opposite bench with several women fully engaged with her body and each other. There were dozens of women engaged in sixty nines. Lashanda and Kiumi were panting and petting after another climax. The spectacular goddess of the Amazon was in a sixty nine plus one with Christie with a long line of women waiting for their turn with Carrie.

Barbara remembered Christie being the one who earlier in the day had told Barbara that she was straight. The only event the two hadn't shared was Barbara's only straight sex of the spectacular day. Christie seemed to be attempting to double Barbara's number of sexual partners on that release charged bizarre day. As she watched Christie move on to play with the Latina girl, Barbara became certain that Christie was on Viagra. A welcome voice whispered tenderly in her ear and gently chided, "I TOLD you that you would start an orgy!"

"Are your private parts still visiting Canada or ready for some one on one?" It was Lashanda whispering in her other ear as she helped Barbara up and embraced her.

"If they are still on my body at all, it is only for lack of bus fare!" Barbara responded only breaking the exotic beauty's embrace as she reached for the robe Christie had leant to her.